Nearing 30

>nearing 30
>nearly all my friends are in long term relationships spanning 5+ years
>every 'decent' girl I know is in a long term relationship
>those that aren't are literally riding a different dick every 1-2 years

Have I missed the boat? Is it nothing but single moms and washed-up sluts from this point on?

Attached: 1560077353589.jpg (1663x1080, 465K)

Not 'only', but yeah mostly. I hope you've grown out of your virgin gf phase

Find a younger gf? I'm 21 and dating a 33 year old guy. I guess depending where you're from it sounds weird but quite a few people do it. Of course you actually have to like her and get along with her and have similar maturity level or she's probably going to get annoying fast

It's clear you suffer from the incel mentality. It's not healthy at your age, it's mainly a teenager thing. Grow up and get out there. There are plenty of quality girls out there but it seems like they are avoiding someone like you.

My last relationship was with a 23 year old and it pretty much cemented my belief that women under 25 aren't worth the time of day.

To think that I'd be on the same level, mentally, when I'm 30 as someone in her 20's honestly sounds insulting.

>plenty of quality girls
No quality girl over 20 does ever, ever stay single.

Age does not matter for men

They do, but those are the loners who spend their days locked in their rooms. I. e. impossible to find unless fate strikes.

>Single moms and washed up sluts
You're pretty washed up too m8

Maybe you just dated someone who was pretty retarded? I'm 21 and I know for a fact that I have a more competent character and career than most people I've met in their 30's. Age = more experience doesn't necessarily mean age = more wisdom.

They do because they do not want to settle for losers like you and only want the best quality men.

Depending on what you're after, single moms and washed up sluts can be fine. You just have to be very sure of what you're doing.

Most guys just go for women in their 20s. I mean if you're lucky you can keep doing that into your 50s.

find yourself a nice chinese national, age 24-28 or so

those girls only care about money

>girls only care about money
Ftfy

Wait til they all get divorced and jumo in that used up pussy.

itt: everybody sorts everybody else into black or white boxes while demanding directions to the nearest gray area

if you smell shit everywhere you go, check under your shoe.

Dunno mate. I hit my mid-twenties and saw your position as my future.

Met a girl I thought things would work out with because I think we both realised the lonely future ahead of us but even she seems to have decided she can do better now. So fuck me I guess because I think I love her.

You ever get used to it? I thought I was for a while but it turned out I'd just pushed it to the back of my mind for a while.

I got my first girlfriend at 31

I'm at the point where I have to just deal with it and accept that I won't get my qt virgin gf like mentions.

Not even bothered by the fact that whoever I end up with has a past or has had more partners than I have, it's just that a girl that whored herself around all throughout her 20's won't turn into a lady once she hits 30, once a slut, always a slut.

Had two relationships fail after the 1.5 / 2 year mark because the girl simply got bored and ended up cheating on me.

false, they're based as fuck and put family first.
it's people who can't make enough money to support a family who confuse their love of family with the love of money.

You'll be able to find ones with low score counts but you'll be digging.
Just never be afraid to dismiss a slut as a slut. Once you lose that, you're pooched.

>I'm 21 and the 30+ totally isn't just snagging on young booty.
Please stop.
EVERY 21 year old girl thinks they have 'character.'

No wonder you can't keep girls, you're an angry bitter entitled twat.

Just be single it’s fine

>30
>missed the boat
no dude. im dating hot girls right now aged 28, 38 and 39. i have no desire to be stuck on a boat. im too claustrophobic for that and my sex life is too good.

I'm only 23 but I work with a ton of hot mom's at my job. Single mom's aren't that bad honestly some of them are really sweet. Now what are their children like? That is something I do not know and it is equally important.

Growing out of a virgin gf phase just means accepting the left over dregs.

Even loner shut ins constantly date online.

>every 1-2 years
>washed-up sluts
God you're pathetic.

I'm sorry, but if you can't maintain a relationship more than 2 years you're not worth having.

You're not worth having.

I had a roommate a couple years older than me, 34. He broke up with gf, went depressed for a week anf then snapped out of it and hit the dating sites. He got a lot of dates. he admitted it was hard work but he got laid with a few women and the one I caught him shagging on the sofa was attractive. She wanted to leave her rich huaband for him.. him a chef renting a room in a shared house with no money. You wont find perfection in a woman the older they are, there are always issues. Same goes for you and me as guys though sadly. As you get older unless you have become consistently more successful, more developed as a person then you are not gonna score a hot woman with her shit together. Men AND women of value KNOW their value and will not settle for people who wont improve their lives. I am 32 and feel like I am way behind the curve. I was with a woman 6 yrs younger but she left and I know we only got together because she was at a low point in her life and I was a colleague. I am just trying to find ways to cope with enjoying being single whilst also getting out there. Enjoying yourself around others is about the only thing I can suggest to try