My friend invited me to his bachelor party so i happily went. now hes billing me for over $300...

my friend invited me to his bachelor party so i happily went. now hes billing me for over $300. this would have been no big deal had he been up front about it, but he said nothing going into the trip and not sure what i should do/say. probably just gonna pay it, but damn, wish he would have said something before we went. what should i do?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190522-180310_Snapchat.jpg (477x821, 234K)

What os he billing you for? Refuse to pay anything

Bill him for all the beer he ever drank at your place and all the food you ever paid for. Make sure it totals $300.

Why so this even a question? Don't fucking pay for anything since he didn't mention anything.
Jesus Christ user get a spine and grow a pair.

for the house we stayed at. $2500 for the airbnb. had no idea about the price of this going into it. figured id join em and chill

Yeah, that‘s not very correct. But if you went on a trip that costs 300.- per person, you should‘ve realized that this is going to be a everyone pays for himself situation. Unless your friend is kroesus.
It‘s possible he forgot to inform you, because planning a wedding is pure stress and can be overwhelming af.
I mean, it wasn‘t correct he invited you and didn‘t tell you what to expect financially. But it would also be kind of a dick move to not pay. He‘s probably got enough expenses coming up soon to not be able to just spare 300.-. Best would be to talk to him about it. Otherwise you‘ll just harbor secret resentment and it could even ruin your friendship. And money surely isn‘t worth a friendship.

That's some bullshit he sprung on you. Don't pay him anything.

Don't pay.
Tell him that he ain't no celebrity to give you a bill for hanging out with you.

You sound like a cuck. Why TF would you ever pay for something you had no idea it costed anything?
>Hey user want this tv?
>Cool, now that you have it in your home and planted, it costs 500 bucks. Pay up bucko
God you are a beta shit

yeah its a lifetime friend and wouldnt want this to come between us. his dad was the one who set up the whole thing and hes the one who ill be paying though

Op‘s fault was being such an idiot to think that his friend would be able to just pay everything himself.
It‘s simply good manners to ask to ducking contribute.
If someone wanted to gove me their tv because they got a new one, and i could use one, i‘d say „sure, how much do you want for it?“. Because you know, money doesn‘t grow on trees. He then could still say that i don‘t owe him anything and there would be no issue. Same here. If i got invited, i‘d fucking ask how i could contribute. (How much is my share of the rent? Can i bring snacks or drinks?). That‘s what mature and social people do, user.

You have autism since you didn't understand the metaphor. There is a big difference when someone invited you to an event. You generally don't ask about money you dumb fuck.
How.much of a loser are you?

Some friends are shit. My advice is to weed them out of your life and keep the good ones.

Then he probably assumed that his dad had informed you.
Really user, it was kind of naive of you to think you could reside in such an expensive air bnb for free. It would‘ve been good manners to ask how much you owe him. Now stop being a pain in the ass and give your friend his money. I hope you‘ve learned your lesson here.

op here. they didnt tell me it would be a fucking mansion! they were talking about cottages and shit.
i agree there are definitely some lessons to be learned from this though

Flip the cunt u might not have gone if u knew u had to pay 300

No, you don‘t ask for money if you invite your friends over for a beer. You also don‘t ask for money if you invite people to your yacht or holiday residence. But everybody who isn‘t autistic still asks to contribute if they get invited. That‘s why you fucking bring the dessert or a bottle of wine when someone invites you for dinner. You have zero idea how expensive it is to host people, don‘t you? If everybody was as selfish as op, only millionaires could still afford to spend time with their friends and do something with them that isn‘t playing vidya and drinking cheep beer,

Jesus Christ you just don't get. You might actually have legit autism

Yeah, that‘s shitty, i agree. Tell him. Tell him that you are surprised by the cost. That you certainly haven‘t calculated that much in your budget, and that you would‘ve appreciated it if they had told you before, since they knew that it‘ll cost a substantial amount.

yeah ill prob do that. plus i brought him to some yankees games in the luxury box and never asked his ass to help with the $500 ticket. almost thinking about doing that and telling him he owes me 200 actually. lol

I'm with this, I'd tell him sorry, you didn't say shit and I'm not being trapped into paying, next time mention it upfront.