Treating women like children

What do people mean when they say to treat women like children?

Attached: 1557486808618.jpg (750x750, 97K)

That they had a horrible upbringing and just want a hug.

Cringe and bluepilled

women has not interesting opinions on their own.

This

They mean that by nature you ought to be a fatherly figure to take care of them

Outside of a relationship they mean that to treat them like you would a guy would be insulting to yourself, because they are often quite behaviorally similar to a child and they often thrive when they a treated as such and when they are talked to like you would a child.

Oh look, another incel post. There's not enough of these on this board.

They mean that they're retarded and to please cut them some slack. It's a medical condition, please try to accommodate them.

No. I do this with women and it works. They love it. It makes them attracted to you and happy. And these are normal women.

women like to be treated like inferior subhumans.

Bullshit.

yeah why dont they ever go for nice guys like us :((

It means they're only attracted to low quality women who cannot guide themselves because they know they are low quality men and cannot have a partner that outdoes them. If you're not insecure, I wouldn't advise it. I've yet to meet a worthwhile woman who sticks around when you treat them like a child.

I don't even like girls that are low IQ (99% of girls).
people already tell me I'm gay because I don't lust over girls.

It really isn't

>tfw to smart for gf

incels are like cockaroaches. you guys like to cluster into the same thread and circle-jerk each other and whine about how women are the worst instead of trying to be a better human and someone who's worthy of the opposite gender's attention.

Attached: incelspray.jpg (800x448, 47K)

actually my IQ is near top 2% worldwide, so yeah, women are too dumb for me.

All women need to be told what to do, regardless of how mentally capable they are

Beta male faggot

I have a Dom-sub relationship with my girlfriend, the fuck you on about

So you're a low quality male, thanks for making that clear. If you're actually a quality human you're too busy living your life to babysit another adult.

wow and you spend your time posting on the incel board on Jow Forums? sounds like wasted potential to me

WOW you are very smart,please have all of my women,you can do 2+2 very fast!wow im impressed of your 2% iq

I do it every time when I have a girlfriend. It makes them more attractive to you because they feel kind of lower then you, but not in a bad, mean or abusive way. Women are hypergamous by nature so they like this with a guy they're sexually attracted to. Your either an incel, inexperienced, or an ugly (fat is ugly) woman.

I have double monitor, right now I'm downloading windows 7.

>my girlfriend

Yeah right. You and PeanutButter are the two worst offenders on this board.

All women are insecure. Women who claim to be not insecure are the most insecure.

Your parents beat you pretty hard as a kid, didn't they? Kids who get slapped around a lot develop aggressive behaviors that they feel the need to vent on weaker/smaller people and things because it makes you feel bigger and like you have more control.

your genius knows no bounds my dude

Where did I mention women's insecurity at any point in my comment, ESL?

Yes, if you do not exert control in a relationship shit gets away from you.

It's not rocket science
KEK

Is it really that hard to believe? I've asked for relationship advice before. Peanut butter is a trash poster by the way

That they're not the people you should be asking for advice.

This, but it's not that we're lower but it makes the guy appear higher to us, like someone who could protect us and we can depend on.

Again, if you are a quality male you will not have to exert control. Simply living your life and staying to your boundaries and choosing / attracting a high quality mate should mean that you don't have to put in extra effort into controlling things. Literally everything you say reinforces the fact you are low quality and have to tryhard to get what others get without effort.

>implying I'm making a monumental effort in controlling someone
I think you're just a lazy faggot, and I would reckon YOU attract low quality mates or have a hard time keeping them around because you lack the fucking spine to know right from wrong much less any will to discipline someone. And by the way, I make zero effort in making my girl want me, she messages me first for almost anything. Why? Because I'm reliable. Get fucked, retard

I mean, any effort to control your "girlfriend" is too much effort. If you're not using it to work on yourself, it's literally wasted.
>That level of butthurt lash out
Your insecurity is showing. Thanks for adding an irrelevant anecdote about your girlfriend, I'm sure you believe that makes you more believable.
I'll repeat one more time; if you attract high quality women, you don't need to control, guide or discipline them and if you're a high quality make, you won't want to waste your time doing so.

You don't seem to have any basis for your argument other than a seemingly obscure basis of reason that you're using. I'm using an anecdote because it makes my argument 10x more credible than yours, so please keep lecturing me on why I'm a low quality mate for wanting to keep my girl in line

Now how treat them like children? I still can't seen to grasp that.

That's irrelevant. All that matters with a woman is how you make her feel. That's it. Bottom line. If you can manipulate her emotionally and especially if you fuck her good she'll do anything you want.

I like being treated like a child in the sense that i want to feel protected and cared for by my partner. It becomes an issue where either my partner or even worse a man I'm not close with undermines or demeans me. When they consistently speak like they know more than me on every subject, especially ones i have specific training in, it's not gonna do anything but anger me and make me dislike you.

Tldr: women are sexually attracted to a daddy figure and it only works if they're very submissive or sexually attracted to you.

Attached: 50f0e2ef-c23e-463e-805d-e8bead2c7825.jpg (1280x850, 118K)

lol idk dude how bout you treat everyone like a human being and you wont make threads like this

Women are naturally retarded, but it's more accurate to say you should treat them like a dog. Compliment when she's well-behaved, hit her with a newspaper when she's a bitch. Fuck her doggy style and if she makes any noise yell "NO!" and cage her off in a corner.

I mean, this board did spawn from Jow Forums

Literally everything in this post is wrong.

T. Low quality male
If you believe this is not the case, please tell me why you think you need to put effort into controlling another person if you're actually a decent person that people actually want to keep around.

>implying babying women and treating them like they are is a sign of low quality
I don't understand.

Treat/love then like you would your dog
You’ll be attached but not cripplingly so.
And your establish rules and boundary’s non verbally/subtly. Making both your lives easier?
And I mean who doesn’t like being snuggled like a puppy

You should not be spending your time living someone else's life, no matter what you think you know. People who actually get things done are too busy focusing on their own lives and sharing it with a partner instead of trying to spend time or effort to get other people to do things. If you're a quality person, you don't have to expend control over anything romantic because you won't need to.

Thing is women dont like being treated like children often times a blurr the line to make them feel better about things and they do the same.

I think treating her like a person isnt whats wrong, the thing is a Person is just defined differently for each person. If you give off a vibe like you treat people like robots because you act all robotic then people will judge you as childish or along those lines.

It's almost like inceldom affects a huge swathe of men nowadays

Hm. Really makes me think

wait, what does incel men again?
next you're going to say feminism is awesome

when talking to women, men often feel like they have to change their standards for logic and reason to try and make them happy. this change makes men miserable but in reality they don't have to do this. short term, this will make a woman upset but long term it's the only key to being able to truly be together. 'treating like children' is a bad way of putting it but it's in the ballpark. men, when trying to put yourself in your partner's shoes in any situation, do NOT assume she is magically allowed to have worse principles than you. you will be forever unhappy in a relationship like that

Yes, give me your money as well.

Maybe you're just a plebeian.

Are you implying that you're an intelligent person? HAHAHA drop your discord now!

It means you should beat them when they misbehave

when a friend fucks something up, ill raise my voice and use some insults to drive home the point that they fucked up, and even the most anxious dude will eventually stop fucking up.
women dont work like this. you cant be harsh, and you cant use negatives.
imagine raising a dog without ever telling it no or punishing it at all, just giving it treats every time it does something right. thats how you have to treat a woman. its difficult, i know. that fact is compounded because the woman doesnt know that youre conciously applying this approach.
this took me a while to realize and is the primary reason im not looking for a gf at the moment. i have too serious of a 'tude to be walking on eggshells and dealing with the failures of others without rubbing it in their face violently in an attempt to stop it.