Hypersexual, multiorgasmic and dominant girl

Hi. I am 21 y.o girl.
I would like to know from the male sex, do you like hypersexual and dominant girls?
As for dominance. I notice what everyone likes cute and innocent girls or they don't care about girls libido at all, I would like to know if this is true. Is girl's libido important to you?

Hypersexual, masturbating from the age of five, getting at least 5-10 orgasms (vaginal, clitoral or simultaneously) a day, I have aplasia of the hymen(don’t have a hymen since birth), constant desire for sex, but iam against promiscuity . So, what is the question. Is this all an advantage for you in a girl, or you don’t give a fuck? Have you met such girls yet? I feel different and alone. Would you like to have a relationship with girl like that?

Attached: 15498348430420.jpg (612x885, 113K)

>I notice what everyone likes cute and innocent girls or they don't care about girls libido at all, I would like to know if this is true.

to me it's true. i'm absolutely into submissive girls like i assume most guys BUT my best friend is all into dominant girls
i bet you guys would hook up just from ur description as he's super good looking and doesn't give much shit about how the girl looks

and yes ur different from the norm but there are plenty of guys who are also different from the norm and will badly want you, so
just be obvious about the fact that you're dominant don't try to appear shy submissive and the right guy will find you

>do you like hypersexual and dominant girls?
Yes,
my gf has a high sex drive, but not hypersexual. I would love it if she was because I have a high sex drive even for men.

Some guys won't care, some guys will dislike it
please stop asking "do guys like x"?

I've hooked up with hyper sexual girls and it's fun but they were hoes and I'm not gonna put my heart into those jaws.

If I met a woman that i had a connection with and she was into monogamy and had a strong appetite I'd have no problem trying to make it work.

What exactly are you looking for? Are you asking this because you're interested in a meaningful relationship, or are you asking because you just want to find a long-term partner whose sexual preferences align with yours? If it's the latter, then the short answer is yes. There are plenty of guys out there who want women exactly like you.

If it's the former, then you've got some work to do. From what you're saying, it sounds like you're a compulsive masturbator. Being addicted to sex and/or masturbation is actually a huge red flag. There's nothing wrong with having a strong drive, but it sounds like there's been some trauma in your life if you've been masturbating so excessively since that young of an age. If sex is as much of a constant thing in your mind as you say, then I highly suggest you seek a counselor and tell them about this.

Everyone is different, so everyone will have different tastes. Some people are really after the innocent, virgin girl (lots of them are incels on this site) and there are plenty of people who realize that people have slept with other people and that's just normal. Those people are typically a little more open minded about sex and sexuality. There are plenty of guys out there who would be ecstatic to have a girl with a high libido and some who would hate it, it's really just a matter of finding someone who compliments you and your needs.

To answer your questions, you sound hot as fuck. I've never met someone quite like how you describe yourself, but I would love to have a relationship with someone like that. Keep in mind that I'm huge on dominant girls, so for me that'd be a great fit for me. For others who like to be more dominant in bed, you'd probably butt heads and it might not work as well, just gotta "shop around" if you will. That doesn't mean you have to whore around, just that you need to try and get a feel for what kinds of guys would work well with your personality and your needs.

I hope this helps. Don't feel alone user, there are men out there who are looking for someone just like you I'm sure!

>hypersexual
Eh, wouldn't mind, I could get into that. I have some form of depression+anxiety so libido isn't all there but I think it'd come back with a lot of encouragement.
>dominant
As long as you dont mean want to fuck ME type of dominant, sure, but I'd wanna be dom a majority of the time still.
>is a girls' libido important to you?
Not too much. I wouldn't date a girl who'd have sex on the first date, or seemed too easy and got into it too fast. Thots are a huge turn off.
>everyone likes cute innocent girls
Most everyone I'd say. Some guys like sluts though, but you aren't one technically if you don't sleep around like sluts do.

I'd be really skeptical of dating that kinda girl, mainly because odds are she was a whore in the past. Beyond that, nothing against a woman like that.
But yeah, so many thots nowadays there's pretty much no way I'd go out with a girl who was like that unless she explicitly told me she's never had sex with a guy she didn't really like and hasn't been with a long while.

I think it totally depends of the men you're looking for but there are men attracted by your profile for sure. Everyone is attracted by someone ^^

It depends. If I get out of shape because I work too much to provide for all the kids we had fucking, are you going to cheat or leave me?

Are you going to be able to take. No on sex if I worked 12 hours? Or will you cheat or divorce me?

What if I get depressed over life? Like I get fired or my dad dies and cant get it up?

Do you follow normal social rules about sex or are you going to always talk about it try to do it in public like the dressing room?

Do you also like to cuddle? Spoon? Head Pat's? Hug? Talk and be sweet?

And are you attractive?

If you can do this stuff then sure. It would probably be a bonus.

I don't remember any trauma .
I just want to understand why guys prefer other girls.

Hypersexuality? Fucking excellent, there were days where my ex and I wouldn't get out of bed until we physically couldn't carry on. And that was amazing. When you love a person and can show it to her physically. As many times as you want to.
Dominant? I've, out of experiences, grown to dislike power-relations more than anything. I have full appreciation of girls who know what they want and act on their own thoughts and desires. Girls who are their own. And I will always respect that. But the same applies to me. I will not request anyone to submit to me, but I ask that then submissiveness is not requested of me, either. I always enjoy doing things together, I'm fine with compromises and so on. But I do not make and do not like demands.
I used to be really insecure, so I was somewhat about demanding submission. Shit like that. Guess everyone's stupid when they're young. But I got rid of that. That the relationship is a connection of two people who enjoy talking, fucking and doing shit together and don't make demands or require submission, that's the real shit.

Attached: 1557655218357.jpg (394x329, 30K)

Oh, thank you very much, you are so sweet, user ..

I would prefer you if I thought you could respect my boundaries.

A girl with a high sex drive is awesome until she leaves you because you dont put out enough.

>why guys prefer other girls.
Literally everyone is different. It's amazing how many people can't understand this simple concept.

Why you guys dont understand that an "innocent" can be a whore? She can be with zero libido, but whore.

>Literally everyone is different
except for girls.

You're welcome! I hope you find that someone that is exactly what you're looking for!

Eh, look, there's some meme where girls seem to act pretty childish around their crush, but not everyone does that. Girls are different as well.

Attached: 1518627810501.jpg (600x600, 23K)

I dontt like that my "gift" doesnt interest guys at all. Is the fact that I do not really like all sorts of cute things idisturb my attractiveness?

Imagine being an adult and having so little life experience that you believe this

Personally I love it when my girlfriend tries me up and has her way.

I am very attracted when a man submits to me. He is such a lion and a tiger, but with me he is a kitten

I've dated this girl. They can be the worst. A complete mind fuck.

I was dating a girl like this. Long curls. Beautiful. But she wouldn't put out because of jebus.

I do a work study and she leaves me for some shrek mother fucker. Keeps it secret and lies about it until I come back from work study.

Gets shrek to convert. Gives me the friend speech after a year of spooning, kissing, touching, etc.

I felt bad for a year. Like she left my ass for being sinful.

Then they got engaged. And when he left to work study, she left him for his best friend at church.

She's married to that guy.

I have never seen a girl cheat as much as her, really. I guess in her mind it was ok sense their was no sex

you sound goddamn fabulous

Attached: 1530599451226.jpg (500x631, 88K)

What a cute pic!

thanks! I've got a bunch, but the majority of them can't be shared on this board, lol

Attached: 1531881322621.jpg (1023x1047, 202K)

There's an important distinction here. If it's in the bed - all sorts of shit are fine and dandy in the bed. I'm able to enjoy lots of things as long as I consider them fun and see that my partner enjoys them. So, sure. Never been tied up - would I try it? Why not; sounds fun.
If you mean in general life, I'm a free bird. I will always help someone and will fulfill most of the requests I can, but not if I feel bossed around. So, those are my thoughts. What can be extremely fun in bed - playing around with shit like this - can turn into a nightmare in real life.
As for your question about "cuteness" - well, some guys are fixated on that, some aren't. I'm pretty indifferent to it. As I've said, I like girls who are their own and don't let themselves get bossed around. As long as they have understanding.

Attached: 1556451633798.png (800x935, 146K)