I'm afraid of turning racist. I live in Florida and all my friends are Hispanic and they're great...

I'm afraid of turning racist. I live in Florida and all my friends are Hispanic and they're great, but the ones I don't know I can't stand. I just hate how they are raising six kid families, no properly disciplining their kids while pushing all the toxic masculinity their cultures have onto these kids, how reckless they drive, how they have no consideration for other people, blast their music at night in the neighborhoods, let their shitty chihuahuas run around the neighborhood to shit every where, and the fucking muscovy ducks they'll raise in neighborhoods and let run around.
I really don't want to be racist but I'm tired of inconsiderate people.

Attached: clint-eastwood-medium.jpg (360x450, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HFHOHfnYruI
patriotfront.us/occupying-the-occupants/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/sciam1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm half Mexican and I even hate Mexicans

Here in El Paso shitty fucking drivers too, and most of them are dumb as fucking rocks

Honestly, let the hate flow through you heart. Most spics are unbearable, and fuck the thought of ever procreating with one

Expose yourself to Hispanic people who are successful, whether it's in person or through research. Hispanic entrepreneurs, artists, educators, etc. You are seeing one side of one community of one subculture and attributing it to Hispanic people in general. There are plenty of white people who act the way you describe.

>tired of inconsiderate people
Yep, basically.
But every race has its shitty underbelly of useless fops.

Compare rural Kentucky to the sort of people OP can tell you about, and then explain to me what similarities these subcultures have outside of an atrocious taste in beer.
Poor minorities in America are unfuckingbearable in a way poor whites are not. A superiority complex, a victim complex, a macho complex, and a messiah complex, rolled up into one in a population that is as dumb as rocks. At least the hayseeds pay their way, instead of dodging taxes like spics or popping out welfare babies like groids.

>I'm afraid of turning racist
>I live in Florida
>here's some racist shit about mexicans

Attached: 1555819544616.gif (478x360, 674K)

There’s a difference between chicanos and third worlders. I’m mexican but I’m aware of how fucking stupid these people are. It’s literally the same when obnoxious Americans show up to Mexico on vacation. For the sake of ur reputation, if people ask, just say u hate “people who can’t understand social cues” rather than just generalizing Hispanics

>gives objective firsthand anecdotes of experiences
>racist
You're absolutely mindlessly brainwashed

your friends probably don't like them either.

but hey, your friends prove its not a race problem, or they'd be no different.

try to move somewhere that the general consideration for neighbors is higher.

>referring to blanket generalizations about individuals across an entire ethnic group as "objective firsthand anecdotes of experiences"
>"not racist"

Attached: Coffee.jpg (226x166, 8K)

the fuck you talking about
OP was literally just giving general experiences that he had from living in florida, he even said he has mexican friends.

You're a fucking retard

Ntayrt but any time anyone disagrees with you, you just fly off the handle and lash out. Surely you realise how unreliable it makes you and your opinions look, especially for a tripfag. Even PB is able to rationally defend his arguments without having a temper tantrum.

>can't be racist because he has mexican frieds
dude you're killing me lol

Attached: 1556129753099.png (2000x1751, 108K)

Latino, Hispanic, spics, Mexicans, so on and so forth aren't even an ethnic group

So if I live in England and have white friends but hate behaviours that specifically only white people do and am legitimately hateful towards most white people, I'm not racist? Fantastic, I'll go tell one of my friends, thanks bro.

>not even an ethnic group
man just admit you're a racist it will help you organize your thoughts more cohesively

Attached: 1559365581393.png (1106x1012, 730K)

You're probably the way I used to be: someone who appears vulnerable to predators. I'd work out and do MMA if I were you.

Racism is justified by the behavior that most minorities tend to show. At best they're inconsiderate and dumb, and oftentimes they're just flat out predators. The behavior that white people tend to label in one another as antisocial or psychopathic are displayed massively in minority men and minority culture tends to have a toxic effect on young white men. Your buzzword accusation of 'racism' is nothing more than a manipulation tactic.

It depends who you talk to but I do see patterns in hispanic communities where quite a number of them behave in similar undesirable manners. Check their schools and you see a lot of these kids are underachievers because they don't have good role models and likely don't know other ways to live even if you try to talk to them. I remember back in the days when I lived in a predominantly hispanic community how mediocre their education was and while you didn't have problems anywhere near as bad as the countries plagued with corruption and crime, you did see things you didn't want to see.

It depends who you talk to and the problem is with uncontrolled immigration you'll continue to see people like this flowing in other countries like the U.S. You won't see full fledged criminals like Trump claims, but you will see people with nasty habits.

Nice literacy, I didn't even mention racism. I just think MN is a trigglypuff who can't deal with opposing opinions rationally and he should probably just give up and become an SJW already.

>the behavior that most minorities tend to show
that's racism. assuming you're in a western country, you have just stated a prejudice about literally everyone who isn't white which you probably have no objective basis for
>Your buzzword accusation of 'racism'
no dude its literally racism. that's what racism is

The fact you didn't respond to Considering the context of your comment is very telling, fyi.

you guys should all just own up to being racist. its obviously not a big deal here ok

I'm as racist as the next guy but that shit isn't a race. Its some drummed up group identity. I don't think it is a contributing factor to my incoherence.

Yeah, exactly. If being racist is so normal, acceptable and natural then you're just a pussy if you don't tell every brown person you meet. Please make sure to wear a go pro so we get a better angle than this
youtu.be/HFHOHfnYruI

I never implied he couldn't be racist, I was just saying that he was providing his firsthand experiences, you illiterate child.
>flying off the handle
Anytime anyone disagrees with me it's because they're probably inherently retarded, so yes I do have a reason to be frustrated

>I didn't even mention racism
We're having a discussion about it and you chimed in to attack another poster

My point is that the word 'racist' means nothing. It's just a deflection when someone attempts to criticize poor behavior of minorities

You seem to be under the impression that there's something very deep about it. Could you tell me what about what he's saying is deserving of a response.

Not racist, I'm a Mexican born user myself and I know the dumb shit people in my country do. The country's plagued with an endless fight on drugs and innocent people often get hurt because Juan wanted to run his bisness. It doesn't help our judicial system is sold to the cartels, they practically do what they want and threaten anyone that reports criminals unless people rattle the cages enough that government officials do something to calm the sheep for a while.

>inherently retarded
Honestly if you believe that, I don't know why you even bother having discussions. Like your life must be so easy I'd you don't have to critically consider what others have to say because you just write it off. At least it must be super simple to keep your worldview intact.

Yes, because he was having a teller tantrum. That still doesn't mean I mentioned racism or that you're any more literate than you were before.

I'm just curious if you could respond to his point of whether or not you believe that to be racist, consisting he's not critiquing minorities. Also kek at implying it's a coincidence, at least be honest user.

race isn't a biological marker it's a social construct. its arbitrary. they are "a race" because it is useful to recognize them as a cohesive group for some purpose.

you've summed up the problems this creates for you in your personal life. if you're racist like op you are probably awkward as fuck as a result

>I never implied
>I was just saying
>you illiterate child
all i see is whining coming from a retarded pussy

I forgot about that video user, thank you. I forgot how much joy his face just as the punch lands brought me

>the word 'racist' means nothing
its doesn't, though. it definitely has a meaning.

>I know the dumb shit people in my country do
you and me both, boss. im kinda racist against my own white american dumbass neighbors. i admit it

Me too user, my white British neighbors are always snotty horrible cunts whereas everyone else seems decent and actually helps out instead of peering it the sites at you when they think you can't see

It actually has nothing to do with my literacy. It means that I either made a false assumption or that you're not being honest.

>I'm just curious if you could respond to his point of whether or not you believe that to be racist, consisting he's not critiquing minorities

His point of whether or not I believe that to be racist? That makes no sense whatsoever

On a moral level it means nothing. Blacks and hispanics will commit acts of violence or confrontation at the drop of the hat and engage in criminal behavior at an extremely high rate for their percentage of the population. Whites try to be mindful of others and contribute to society and are attacked with the accusation of racism if they offer even the slightest criticism of minority behavior or express dismay at it.

i lived in london near queensway. lol @ the old pasty british fucks. definitely racist here i guess. whooptie doo

That's a pretty unfortunate video. That guy seems like he has some mental issues, and I feel bad to see him being mistreated that way. Here's a better video of some good American kids punishing some rapefugee enablers:

patriotfront.us/occupying-the-occupants/

>Blacks and hispanics will commit acts of violence or confrontation at the drop of the hat and engage in criminal behavior at an extremely high rate
the word racism exists precisely to describe what you just said. at this point you're just trolling

Attached: 1508924535367.png (495x433, 19K)

>rapefugee enablers
you don't personally know any refugees, i take it? they statistically rape less than natural born citizens, white people, etc.

Yes, and the rain for your cake assumption is because you read something incorrectly, hence illiteracy.
Point of = point in, sorry for my prepositional mix up but surely the was enough context there with every other word for you to puzzle it out? No? That definitely helps your literacy argument, I'm sure.

>for some purpose.
What purpose is that?
What is the criteria? How do I knofor some purpose if I am a racist? I didn't think so but a wise old black man told me that we are all racist. I figured he would know better than I.

Getting so upset by a video you try to lash out in kind, kek

Reason for false assumption, whoops. Phone posting is fun.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a troll!!
You know how to tell if you have a weak mind? If your only response to someone else's opinion with single word accusations in a weak attempt to shut them down.

>Hey, here's an observation about a pattern of behavior that I've observed in people of color in my life that also correlates with racial crime statistics

"Y-you're a racist!"

"S-stop t-trolling!"

Statistically? Care to cite your statistics? Or did you just throw that word in there to sound smarter lol And I'm making that comment in part with inspiration from the Muslim refugees and immigrants in Europe right now who are pretty rapey. I've seen some stuff indicating similar things about our Hispanic friends, but it was only in passing so I could be wrong.

why being racist is a bad thing?

I know that feel, people are just inconsiderate and think they can do whatever but that’s pretty much every race to me. I think each race has a certain annoyance that I find apparent in their cultures and upbringings but whatever

Nazi punks fuck off, I genuinely wish that every nazi or bigot dropped dead today, even if that left us with only 10,000 people. We'd advance so much fucking faster without all your brainlet's holding us back once we got back on our feet

>only in passing
Be honest user, you were watching trump's speeches, weren't you? You know that doesn't count as facts bro

>a wise old black man told me that we are all racist. I figured he would know better than I.
this is racist
>your only response to someone else's opinion with single word
pussy
>Care to cite your statistics?
the congressional budget office of the united states of america. look into it. they study this exact thing

Its not user. Its okay. Racists are people too.

Why the fuck is it racist? What makes me a racist?

No they aren't, or definitely shouldn't considered to be.

i dunno man im just a guy here look into what we've been discussing in this thread. its a circular discussion now.

So, you are racist against racists?

No it isn't. You cannot define racism.

If you think that holding people to the conference's of their actions and opinions is the same as holding them to their circumstances of their birth then you should be aborted post natally.

are you anti-racist? shame on you... i bet you hate jews too

racists are not a race

Conference = consequences

do you believe that social constructs exist? do you understand the concept of social constructs? do you know what society is? do you know how words are defined in a language in order to convey meaning and abstract concepts? where are you getting lost here

evidently someone did on Wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)

I am anti-retard, so anti-racist comes under that. No, because I'm not retarded enough to hate someone for the circumstances of their birth or their general religion, just the actions and opinions they hold whilst living their life. I hate certain Jews, sure, because they're scum just like you user

Damn this is turning into a pol thread fast.

Yes, seeing a man getting punched in the face isn't fun. If you have empathy, you tend to feel as if you're the one getting punched, even if it's someone you dislike.

The irony of statements like this is that it's as genocidal and dehumanizing as the Nazis you're accusing everyone else of being, except without any real justification. Someone holding negative opinions about minorities isn't enough to call for their murder.

>pussy
Uh oh, we got a big fella over here

>the congressional budget office of the united states of america
Link it then you bitch

People like you ignore reality specifically so you can claim moral superiority over other individuals and then use that moral superiority to justify acts of violence against them. You're not a good person, and having the "right" opinions doesn't change that.

Neither are Mexicans. You are a fucking bigot. You put a diverse group in f individuals and lump them into a category. You are a racist against racist. Why can't racist be a race. What if some people want to identify with that particular group and get together as a nation because they have a few things in common. As much in common as a Mexican and a Puerto Rican.

quick someone post that pic of aoc sucking dts dick lololol so funny every time pol is so great hahaha again again again

Fuck someone. I'm talking about you. Throwing that word at whoever you wish with no criteria for qualifying.

It isn't that I'm misunderstanding the guy's post. It's that it's so lacking of anything even resembling substance that I don't understand what in it should be responded to. It's literally just a hypothetical situation posted by someone with a bitchy pseudo-deep attitude. There's nothing to it.

this is so goddamn weird i don't know if it really deserves a response. you're trying to point out that race is arbitrarily defined by society, and im not refuting that. its exactly what I'm saying. but there is such a thing as society, and it has defined humans into racial groups. its a social construct. are you reading what im saying?

>useful to recognize them as a cohesive group for some purpose.
Racist.

Just to be clear. Calling the guy who calls people racist a racist.

>ignore
It must be nice to just write off others opinions so you don't have to think critically about them. Try to respond to what I said in a rational way man, if you're capable of it. I've never acted violently against anyone, but if you believe you are the superior being then I believe you should go round and tell people that at all times so you can very, very quickly learn how wrong you are.

I will never have any understanding our empathy for people who think that being intolerant of intolerance is the same as attacking people for the circumstances they were born into. It's genuinely a little pathetic that they're entitled to behaviour that they refuse to give, and very telling.

this thread no longer makes any sense. you really aren't very good at this

I mean, there's an actual question in there to confirm or deny. If you can't figure that out from reading, I'm honestly not sure how you believe your are literate

>not retarded enough to hate someone for the circumstances of their birth or their general religion
Then why are you hating on "racists?"

it sounds to me like you're admitting can't read

You can contribute some sense any time.

Those posts aren't made by the same person user

because its poisonous to society and results in ignorance as exhibited

Because being racist is an opinion and a really unscientific one at that. At least not all religious retards act superior for being retards, and if you tell them you don't believe their opinion they don't usually start flinging shit everywhere and screaming about it like racists do. Unless you think racism is genetic, which would admittedly be a fairly racist retard thing to think in honesty

You are the only one using the "n" word in here.

it doesn't matter who wrote them. they're both nonsense
ok cool maybe one day

>ignorance
Different groups of people fight, user. That's not ignorance, that's normal human behavior.

Top kek the n word. Come on user, your can say it with me, I believe in you.
I also brought up Nazis cus someone posted the Seattle Nazi video and Nazis are a good public example of racism.

Seems like everyone except you is a racist. That's a pretty dumb move to bring SCIENCE into your argument. I'll step away while you are assblasted. You are a racist piece of shit all the more for not realizing it.

see the replies where user points out harmful racism. holy shit how are you guys even alive

>Someone holding negative opinions about minorities isn't enough to call for their murder.
Negative opinions =\= thinking people are subhuman, deserve less than you, deserve to die, deserve to be forced out of the country they and their parents have spent their entire lives in, deserve to suffer a much worse life than you all because they had the audacity to call or the wrong vagina in your opinion. Those thoughts and feelings, especially when they start seeping into their actions, is a good reason to murder someone.

This entire comment is
>No you
Please respond when you can think of something rational instead of crying.

I'm a pretty normal guy, I've just observed too much

I don't think minorities are inhuman or subhuman. I just think groups are different, they aren't as socialized to our norms, they're unpleasant to be around, and if we don't keep their aggressive behavior in check, they will wind up running all over the vulnerable. A white kid getting knocked out in school by a black or Hispanic bully is a much more important problem to me than a redneck or skinhead saying the 'n' word while drunk.

> if we don't keep their aggressive behavior in check
Yeah you totally don't think they're subhuman. At least be honest with yourself user, you're not with talking to until you are.
Also a white kid getting knocked out by a different race is not necessarily a race problem (class, mental illness, religion are an things that could be causes instead of race) Vs someone literally being racist. Id say the same if you inverted the races in your examples.

The problem is it isn't as common when you invert races. White kids are raised to be mindful of the world around them and sensitive to the wellbeing of others. Blacks and Hispanics are raised to be aggressive and violent and are normally bullies and jerks.

That's funny. All can clearly see that this guy said he is leaving and you had to get the last stab in. Wasn't even a good one.

Nobody wants to live next to different cultures, people think this is racist, but is not. I want to live next to trashy whites either.
I wish I had the copypasta from the cardinal taking about this.

You're literally just a racist in denial. White kids are not automatically brought up mindful / sensitive at all and children of other races aren't automatically brought up unmindful. The concept that you've managed to convince yourself this is fact AND consider yourself a rational person unnerves the shit out of me.

Good job on walking away bud, still waiting on something other than no you

>because being racist is an opinion and a really unscientific one

Attached: AB6CA972-2FB9-4F21-8CBD-2F0789B464C0.jpg (580x381, 36K)

I haven't gone anywhere. You score more dummy points with dogmatic misidentification. I have provided a couple of posts that you have not sufficiently taken care of. It is you who says nothing. But you always say it.

>posts fake racist info graphic
welcome to exactly my point

This bellcurve is so overposted by unscientific idiots I actually have an in built response to it;
mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/sciam1.htm
Go read a real scientist go through the stats and how the "scientists" who put that study together went about their workings. I know you won't, because you're inherently dumb enough to believe that graph without doing research, but someone might, it may encourage them to be a genuine sceptic and that's all that matters.

Of course I'm saying nothing, that's why people don't respond to the clear, valid points that I bring up and instead just try to lash out by calling me a racist because they believe I think it's a bad weird. Your writing style is quite distinctive bro, but that's okay, I don't care if you deny.

But user it has a source it has to be legit. Nevermind they've never even checked, that's not the point!