Is she cutting me off?

I (male) have a girlfriend that I really love and admire, she lives in the UK while I live in the US.
We mainly communicate through discord but we have each other's emails and other contacts.

We've been together since August of 2018, but lately she's been texting a lot less. I mean a lot less. When we first started out, she usually replied to everything I sent with genuine replies. Now she just sends the same "I see" or "Mhm" when I send something.
I've asked her about it before and she says it's because she's tired or not in the mood for texting, so I tried texting at a different time of day (when she'd be in the highest activity) but she still have the same old responses.

A few important things about her that might help:
>never shown me her face, she says she's too paranoid to send anyone that information (which seems to be true, as all of her internet friends say they've never seen her face nor voice before)
>sent me a nude of herself in the first week of meeting me (and deleted it 3 minutes afterwards) but hasn't sent anything of herself ever since. I've asked her about it and she says that she was too excited at the time and she regrets sending it.
>is bi, leaning towards the gay side (she's still obsessed with dicks though, and owns a 10in monster)
>Flirts with other people a lot (regardless of sex), but barely flirts with me anymore.
>has no job and still lives with her parents
>refuses to meet anyone from the internet (even me) because she's paranoid about it. She says that she's only met with one other guy from the interwebs before at a cafe of sorts, but he creeped her out too much.
>won't let me add her on Xbox or other accounts that have "Irl friends" attached to them. (she doesn't want me getting into contact with people that know her irl)

Is she lying about being paranoid? Is she not interested in me anymore? Am I getting cucked?
Please help me out Jow Forums, I don't want to ask her directly because she has an extreme temper at times.

Attached: 52578cd25c8d136-a-nw-p.png.png (378x353, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_O_T6Aq85E
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Catfishing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*We didn't meet on discord

Someone is forcing you to cut ties with everyone you know, but all you worry about is that you're getting cucked ?

Who's getting me to cut ties with everyone I know?

D O O M E D

Sorry, kitten.

Is she losing interest?
If she is, how can I better myself?

I don't know that (s)he ever had serious interest if they, in nearly an entire year, couldn't be intimate on the level of showing their face or speaking to you on the phone. But yeah, those words indicate that they've moved on.

How to better yourself? Hm, start by doing things that increase your self esteem - and I don't mean chasing skirts. If you loved yourself you wouldn't have dealt with this for as long as you have.

Good luck, user.

So that means anyday now she could just ghost me out of nowhere?

That's one scenario. They could string you along indefinitely to fulfill their need for attention/orbiter collection. They eventually might give up chasing whatever is distracting them and start giving you attention again.

None of that seems worthwhile to me, but 'you do you' as they say.

What do you mean by distractions?

Dude stop. They're not communicating with you. They don't seem to respect your 'relationship' or take it seriously at all. It sounds TOXIC as fuck. Have some fucking self respect.

She still texts daily, she's just been giving more mundane responses lately

Dude it doesn’t matter if she’s cutting you off, you need to cut her off.
If a girlfriend of that long isn’t comfortable showing her face you might honestly be getting catfished.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_O_T6Aq85E

She's never asked for anything, so how is that cstfishing?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Catfishing

>We've been together since August of 2018
How many times have you met? Your post makes it sound like you haven't been together and you're simply doing an online e-girlfriend thing

>refuses to meet anyone from the internet (even me) because she's paranoid about it. She says that she's only met with one other guy from the interwebs before at a cafe of sorts, but he creeped her out too much.
>won't let me add her on Xbox or other accounts that have "Irl friends" attached to them. (she doesn't want me getting into contact with people that know her irl)
Yeah I don't get it, why do you care if you haven't even met each other?

We've never met, and I don't know why I still care.
It's confusing me as well

Get a girlfriend, quickest way to get over it and move on

I don't have the balls to pull a Chad like that out of nowhere

No shit. Work on that.

How?

You seriously have no reason to even believe that "she" isn't some fat neckbeard guy sitting there leading you to think he's a woman so he can fap to your interactions. Why would you ever consider someone you've never met or ever even seen as your girlfriend? What even IS a girlfriend in your eyes? How in the shuddering fuck did you two even come to the point of talking about being a thing before you got to know her personally to some extent?

Like the other anons here have said, have some self-respect and block him, then move on with your life. And for fuck's sake, don't ever make the mistake of trying to be a "couple" over the internet, ESPECIALLY if they don't trust you enough to add you in places where their friends know them. Even if it's a real person and that story isn't complete bullshit, why would you ever be with someone who had to hide you away from their personal life?

Fuck.