Ex blocked me- why

My ex dumped me maybe a month or so ago.

I was gonna send her a happy birthday text as it's coming up and she doesn't have many friends (she dumped a bunch of them recently too) but I just saw she blocked me on social media.

I have no clue why she'd do that - it's been no contact since she dumped me so it's not like I've been annoying her or something.

Should i still text her happy birthday? I still love her.

Attached: 1512319255937.jpg (351x344, 17K)

Bimp

maybe, just maybe, a little chance that it could be because you're her ex?

Then why a month later?

No, if she blocked you it means she wants nothing to do with you. You need to let her go, put her in the past. Why chase after someone who doesn't want you?

So when she broke up with me BUT didn't block me , till a month later - there was a chance ?

Yea man, user here is correct.
Unless you are trying to fuck with our sympathy like a lot of people does here, you really need to forget about her. I tell you this as an obsessive person that has managed to lose a lot of friendly people at my side by jealousness, demandingness, and manipulation.

I miss them so much. But I know time cant be taken back and that not all is my fault.

Use this new beginning to improve yourself user.

Imagine being this cucked

She blocked you because she is a smart girl and is trying to move on. Be smart too and do the same

Why a month later? Did I miss a chance or something ?

You're over thinking it. She could've just forgot, was going through Facebook recently, saw your name and decided to block you. Point Is, she doesn't want you. For now.

Send her a text. Harmless stuff. But overall just move on. Couple months back I was in the same situation. Scary shit, I know. I still think about her, but I won't contact her, because I know that'll just make my moving on more difficult.

No. She probably met another guy and thought it would be good to cut all ties to her past. Which is an incredible smart thing to do. You should try it.

Going through the same situation here. I try to move on but every now and then I'd go mad checking her social media that I still somehow have access to and trying find a way to look at her private Instagram.
There's still a way left to send her a message but I don't and won't, that's the last proof of the little self control I have and proof that there's a part of me that wants to let her go.

You're clinging onto the fact that there's a month of a gap between the breakup and the block. Let go.
It doesn't mean anything. It can mean anything from her dating someone new to just being a delayed continuation of the breakup. But it doesn't mean anything.
She doesn't mean anything. You're not a part of her life anymore and she's not a part of your life. Forget her and try to rewrite it with new memories by finding someone new to love or by hanging out with your friends. You can think about your memories of her but remind yourself that it's over. The story between you and her reached its ending and there's no more to it.

Best of luck to you.
If you keep trying to contact her and do get in contact with her like I did, it's going to destroy you. You'd think that you'd want that, but you don't. Trust me

>checking social media

Whats the point of this? Is there anything you would see that wouldn't make you miserable?

It’s an ex, the fuck are you texting her for? Of course she’s gonna block you. People usually want to move on.

>I just saw she blocked me on social media
>it's been no contact since she dumped me

Thats not no contact

Anyway, she isn't sending you some message but cleaning up her social media. It is over.

No, it's a stupid thing to do driven by regret and denial.
I'm just hoping that I'd see her happy with a new boyfriend so I'd get crushed or I'd see her struggling to forget about me as well so I'd feel better about clinging onto her memories as well.

It's been a little less over a month so the good times we spent still feels fresh. All I can do is to do it less and less often.

no

My advice is to date another girl asap. Once you have been with enough girls you will realize that sadly all of them are the same and your ex was not that special.

>My advice is to date another girl asap. Once you have been with enough girls you will realize that sadly all of them are the same and your ex was not that special.

How are they all the same?

Attached: 93a6af30f8556750823e218e14bf8374.jpg (683x1024, 125K)

>How are they all the same
An explanation wouldn't do it justice. I implore you to go find out for yourself. You will see that I am right.

My ex took me off Facebook and blocked me (before returning to each others' lives three years later) from upwards to a year after we broke up. That was because a). she hoped that if enough time had pass, I wouldn't notice (I did); and b). the emotional process behind removing a past loved one made it more difficult, and take longer than she thought it would.

You're a childish, myopic little dipshit who'll drop anyone the second they hurt his fee-fees.

So is wishing her happy birthday a bad idea?

Attached: image049.jpg (800x800, 292K)

For now, at least.

Yeah. Whatever experiences you two shared, right now she doesn't want to hear from you. It's your wishes against hers, and if you keep pushing you're someone that's dangerous, creepy, obsessive.

Don't make the same mistake I made.
At the same time, don't think that not messaging her is going to increase your chances of her coming back to you.
Like everyone in this thread is saying, let it go and move on. I'm not sure exactly how to do that myself either but you have to.