Does women cheat on their partner because he's low social status?

Does women cheat on their partner because he's low social status?

It seems to me women cheat because he's low status, he's a boring beta, she feels he's the best she can get but she hopes to get someone better.

Can girls confirm these are the major reasons why girls cheat?

Attached: 1376690252651.gif (320x240, 498K)

They cheat Bc they’re morally bankrupt

It seems to me girls cheat because of emotional reason, maybe boredom, maybe she feels she can get someone better.

Meanwhile guys cheat because she's hot.

Way to oversimplify it

yeah, maybe I'm oversimplifying, but again, it all boils down to MONEY, LOOKS, STATUS, maybe personality there.

All seem to have evolutionary reasons.

They cheat because men become emotionally disinterested or unavailable. They stop giving women the attention they used to and we get bored and go get attention from someone who provides it.

like I believe, emotional reasons, getting into relationships with safe beta guys.

Girls cheat because the bf has a smal dick

So because theyre attention whores with no self control no morals and no ability to communicate clearly as to what's wrong.

I cheat because my partner demands, begs for, expects, and annoys the fuck out if me til I give him/he uses me for an orgasm or starts an argument to try to feel "in control." Then he goes out to work and whatnot and flirts with other women, checks out other women, leads them on. While pretending to be faithful/only sexually interested in me/monogamous.

My male friends don't, they treat me like a good friend, confide in me about personal issues and listen to mine, and treat my gift of sex as it should be - a gift, unexpected, not demanded, appreciated, and just a nice thing that happened today. No pretending, no bullshit, no cleaning up their mess in a shared living space. No getting mad at me for being friendly with other guys while looking around themselves. No passive-aggressive behaviour.

So, basically, the same reason as dicks do.

Yeah this sounds about right. Men are willing to have sex with a woman if their appearance, and flirting behavior hits the right notes.

Apparently women only want to have sex with men that are willing to commit to them in some form, so they expect the man they sleep with to stay and not just walk out of the room in the morning unless they specifically look for a fling.

Of course this doesn't mean men don't want to invest in a relationship, they just have a harder time because they can't find everything they want in a single woman. It's harder to shake off the desire for variety.

From my experience though, a lot of people eventually get bored of seeing the same thing every day so the variety factor applies to both genders just in different ways.

As a female I think the last reason is accurate. But it really varies on the person. Some people cheat just because they can. Like a game.

Women are always out to monkey branch up. Bitches always have a lesser guy as a "safety net".

Yeah this is why you don't come to Jow Forums for advice, the kids are fucking stupid.

Everyone can cheat for either reason or another reason entirely.

femanon here. Can confirm that's not why women cheat. Women usually cheat when their boyfriend is inattentive or otherwise some insufferable fuckboy. Often times, they don't simply leave the fuckboy because piece of shit men have a tendency to get violent when they don't get what they want, so it's fairly easy to get trapped in a situation where any attempt to better your lot in life is gonna get the shit kicked out of you.

so emotional reasons, not physical ones.

I don't want them to stay. Lick and leave. Get me off and get out. Leave the pizza.

Women cheat on good safe guys cause the know they can. They will remain faithful to an asshole because they know either way he won't give a shit. Women are irrelevant to your problems and they are defiantly not the solution I believe prostitution should be legal and regulated. At least a prostitute is up front about what she does. Also a lot of men get stuck in the trap of chasing pussy once you give them easy access that is determined by income and career achievement they can focus on what matters.

Who abused you?

>No getting mad at me for being friendly with other guys

that sounds like bullshit and you probably cheat simply because you don't love your bf.
i'm a guy but in my experience woman WANT jealousy. if your bf didn't give a shit about you flirting around with guys it'd only make you more sad

and from the sound of it, he probably doesn't love you either. although the stuff you describe about her could be just your self-justification for cheating. you really don't need it. you cheat you cheat, there is a reason for it for sure. but the ones you make up for it sound rubbish.

There have been studies done on why men and women cheat. The conclusion is always a definite "we don't know". There are no common traits or common reasons. In fact most who admit to cheating can't even explain why they did it.

Women are pathetic status and money leeches, they are like parasites

>celebrity reality TV show
>Male: Footballer, actor, celebrity chef etc
>Female: Footballer's wife, actor's wife, chef's wife etc

girls cheat for numerous of reasons, just like guys do. There is never a specific reason when you generalize everybody.