What do you need help with, Anons?

I'm not a doctor, just someone who likes helping. I'll try my best.

Attached: IDW-rung.jpg (333x246, 36K)

hey man, I guess you are a kind person, just be careful helping. Especially in chat formats. there are people that just want to take people with them into their sad trips never learning anything just wanting to complain and being miserable because they don't want to change sometimes. It can be very draining trying to help people not trying to help themselves.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x332, 2.6M)

How to cure sociopathy?

How do I find a job when I am an invalid?
Hard Mode: I live in a rural area.

how to not get attached

why do i always smell like poop?

From what I know it's incurable. But at least you acknowledge your problems.

Living in a rural area could be very beneficial, ask around to see if you can get an unpaid apprenticeship on a farm or something. Remember; You have to start somewhere, sometimes somewhere is shoveling Ol' Bessie's shit.

>shoveling
I'd be happy to, if I was able. Again, I am an invalid. Physical labor is sadly out of the question. Many days, even conversation and keyboard use are not an option.

i am in a LDR but i live a neet life - this girl likes me "for who i am", but i am constantly running out of things to talk about, she is the one in charge of the conversations most of the time. i assume this is not a good thing though.
any tips on how i can keep this fire alive for longer (i.e. what to add or topics to talk about)?

My bad, I misread the initial post.

1. Have you applied for disability?

2. Have you considered something you can do from home, like IT or Telemarketing?

3. Have you considered something like a Bench Technician job, one that requires nothing but fine motor skills and a penchant for electronics/soldering? Maybe your disability will hinder you, but realistically you only need your arms and hands.

If the conversation is getting stale, maybe try doing something that interests you both. Where do you commonly meet? What do you do there? Something as simple as a change in setting could spark a new conversation.

No worries. Thanks for following up.
I'm a case that slips through the cracks, and will probably never qualify for disability. I'll go into detail if it helps clarify, but would rather not bitch and moan if it's all the same.

I've considered phone jobs. I'm not able to put in consistent hours, let alone full time hours. I imagine this is my best bet, but haven't been able to figure out a way to make it feasible yet. I have no idea where to find the type of position where I could make my own hours, and enough money to live off.

I would much rather do something physical or technical than deal with people, but it's my arms and hands that don't work so well a lot of the time. I like doing fine handwork and computer tasks, but sadly it often aggravates my condition.

we always talk in private messages
>maybe try doing something that interests you both
movies and music - any tips on how to discover the less known but good music/movies?

I'm sure there's some sort of program for people in your situation that helps them find work. Do you have any family in the city? If you could move there it would open up some opportunity for sure.

Nothing is better than trying things on your own to find out what you like and dislike! I can recommend you some of my favorites if you tell me what you listen to/ watch a lot.

She moved on, I'm struggling to forget about her.
We were both bad to each other, forgave each other, both tried to leave but came back, but in the end I was the one clinging on and hurting her.

I just want her to remember me as a good person. I just want to explain to her why I did what I did and I wasn't this evil person she described me as last time I heard from her.

What can I do to move on?

She likely already does remember you. The good, the bad, the ugly. Even if she doesn't it's unhealthy to hold on to a relationship that failed. She deserves to be remembered yes, but the longer you hold on the more it will hurt.

>I'm sure there's some sort of program
I thought so too. State employment agency says
>Without a qualifying disability or Residual Functional Capacity assessment from your physician, we don't facilitate placement with work restrictions.
Physician says
>You don't get to ask for that. I'll tell you if and when I think it's warranted. Since you asked, I now suspect you're just trying to play the system.
I don't even want disability. I just want to be a fucking independent human being again.

I do have some family I haven't inquired with. That's something. I don't think they're equipped to take me in, but there's no harm in asking.

I can't think of anything else to tell you. Your physician is a quack if he can't help you.

Can I borrow $500?

Depends on my paycheck.

Most doctors aren't trained to deal with folks like me. I try not to hold it against them, but it's very frustrating.
I slip through the cracks in the medical system. It is what it is. There are certainly many others in similar and worse situations.

Thank you for the responses. Given me a few things to follow up on.

My life does gradually become worse with every month. I am now unable to hold the job, my grades are abysmal. I have learned throughout the studying period that no matter how much effort I put in, it holds no value. No matter what am I doing, I'm drastically incompetent. Everywhere. I am pretty dumb and it manifests itself in my every part of life.
For the last year I'm thinking about "an hero"-ing, but I am certain I'll never be able to do it. I'm stuck in deep pit, but deep inside I feel that something unexplicable draws me into it, like I purposefully want to end there.
I don't know what I want to hear.

see multiple women in various places in your life and treat each of them like you would date them.

>"an hero"-ing
what?

Suicide. After a bit of analysis I came to conclusion that by doing it I ultimately avoid any responsibility for my life whatsoever, since I am not able to avoid it in real life, nor to keep my obligations.

so you want to commit suicide because life is too much for you?

Yes. My numerous failures support this world view even more. Considering the fact that I was born in somewhat good conditions (probably better than my peers), it happened that I still fell behind. The feeling of utter inferiority is present. As I said, I feel that my best efforts are not enough, if so, why should I continue?

I dunno, try not thinking like you are a robot in a production line. People arent robots and we never meant to be. Just find something to do that you wanna do and keep doing it. Do it till you wanna change to something else. Goes on and on.

I will tell you this, stop being a pussy and work hard. I'm having the exact same feeling as you dude. Life has given you a chance to be something but rather you whine about it here in Jow Forums. Have a problem? Go to a psychiatrist, therapist, talk to someone in real life who can help you. Committing suicide is not only a dick move but also selfish and narcissistic. You only think about absolving yourself from responsibilities but never even thought about the damage that you will be inflicting on the people around who love you and care for you.
Taking your life is easier than living.
And also, do you think your peers are sitting with their hands crossed waiting for achievements to arrive out of the blue?

I guess it's what I needed to hear. I'm just interested for how long I'll be able to endure this.

Sorry anoƱs I fell asleep.

That's entirely up to you. Just know that suicide will harm everyone around you and cost them not only your life, but the costs of your burial/cremation.

I have had sciatica for 3 years from sumo deadlifting. I believe it somehow caused my piriformis muscle to do something that would compress it. I have tried stretching strengthening (I can deadlift 405 squat 315 so I think it is strong) The problem side also turns out when I squat which I don't understand. If you need any more info I will provide it. I have wanted an answer for so long but all the pts and doctors I've asked have just passed me along and no one has helped.

Attached: 1559863430204.jpg (2893x4092, 1.55M)

Have you explained to them exactly when the pain comes and goes? Maybe they want a demonstration. You mentioned sumo wrestling so I'm assuming you're in Japan. I don't really know their healthcare system, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Yes I have explained to them how it worsens with things like sitting and laying down. They just told me to stretch which I also explained to them I have done consistently in the past. Good doctors are a dime a dozen. I don't have good enough healthcare to really get xrays. When I said sumo deadlifting I didn't mean sumo wrestling it is just lifting weights.
The pain worsens when I do any heavy movement that involves turning my feet out and posterior chain.

All I recommend is trying a back pain clinic. They helped my dad out when I was a little kid. Good luck user.

Stop being indian

I need some help in my thread.

Hi Mr. Helper

How do I save myself from myself? I can see myself doing everything I'm not suppose to do, procrastinate, spending valuable money on shit including fast food, avoid studying, etc, and I cannot bring myself to stop even though I can see it happening and I know its wrong. So I guess my question is: How do I slowly but steadily get rid of my depression? How do I chart a course back to the path of light?

Attached: 1520971074648.jpg (814x500, 77K)

It's a slow and steady upwards climb. Make sure you don't fall back down the hill, because it will make it seem pointless and unobtainable. I recommend seeing a therapist or maybe a family member and discussing your more self-destructive tendencies, because I guarantee trying to move out of a depression is harder when you've gotten fat. Hang in there, user.

I've been considering therapy for months now. I keep hearing its the way to go since a lot of times all it takes is to tell a pro about it.

Thanks Mr. Helper

I've been in love with my best friend for the past 7 years. I would do anything for her, and I've spent a lot of time being with her and helping her with her various issues. I have never felt as strongly as I do for anyone except for her, not even with my own family. However, my family and close friends have a bad perception of her because we've had some spats throughout the years. Even more unfortunately, I have been trying for the past 7 years to try and get a chance for one date, but she repeatedly tells me she has never thought of me romantically... but she does say I'm her best friend too. I don't want to get into her pants--that's not my end goal. I just want to spend the rest of my life with her. It doesn't seem like this is going to ever work ever... so how do I go about trying to not love her? How do I stop loving her as strongly as I do? How can I convince myself I do not love her?
Sorry, kind of a gay question. Thanks in advance.

Attached: 20180426_234245.png (450x426, 136K)

Not OP, but might be able to help.

>I cannot bring myself to stop even though I can see it happening and I know its wrong.
> I can see myself doing everything I'm not suppose to do
How do you know it's wrong? According to whose rules are you not supposed to be doing it?

For many people, doing those 'wrong' things is a way of rejecting someone else's imposed expectations, even if only imagined. It's a way to be in control of yourself, and do things on your own terms, instead of dad's terms, mom's terms, the church's terms, society's terms, etc.
I suggest you remind yourself that however you act is on your terms, by doing the following. When you catch yourself doing something 'wrong', give yourself permission. Tell yourself
>It's okay, user. It's your time and your task. You can do it whenever you're ready.
>It's okay, user. You earned this money. You can spend it however you want.
>It's okay, user. This is your education. You can study as much or as little as you decide is the right amount.
Then sit with that for a moment or two. Often times, this is enough to let the urge for immediate gratification pass, and gives you ownership of your desired long-term goal pursuing behavior, instead of a feeling that you've simply submitted to something unpleasant.

Interesting, I had not consider this.

>How do you know it's wrong? According to whose rules are you not supposed to be doing it?
I consider it wrong because I want to impose a certain lifestyle on myself. I depend on no one else, I have no family(nearby) or close friends to depend on, so everything I do is on me and for me. I work a full-time wageslave job on the evenings and attend college in the mornings. I want to excel on my college classes cause I need a strong gpa for my school of choice I aim to transfer. I want to stop eating junk food and eat exclusively the food I prepare to save money since I'm always broke and need to pay off some debts. I stopped buying smokes since they're damn expensive, poison my body, and they're the perfect excuse to procrastinate. I want to stay on track here but I always end up succumbing to food cravings, and I avoid studying and putting the work because I rather play videogames and lay in bed in self-pity even tho I know it's wrong. I just want to stop being a bitch and I don't know how.

>I want to impose a certain lifestyle on myself.
Try nurturing growth instead of imposing structure.
What is rigid breaks under stress. What is flexible endures.

> I always end up succumbing
There will always be mistakes and setbacks. Focus on improving what you're already doing right, instead of eliminating what you're doing wrong.

>I just want to stop being a bitch
You're awfully hard on yourself. It sounds like you want to stop being human. Having flaws and limitations, making mistakes, these are parts of being a person. You don't have to be flawless in order to succeed. Success is a direction to move, a process you approximate, not a switch that's flipped on or off.

>I want to excel on my college classes
> I want to stop eating junk food and eat exclusively the food I prepare
> I rather play videogames and lay in bed in self-pity
Why do you suppose that is?

>Why do you suppose that is?
I don't really know. I spend more time thinking about what I wanna do than actually doing it. Videogames just come easy cause I've been playing them since I was little boy. I want to change and improve now more than ever because I started a relationship with a girl a really care for. I'm not so naive as to think that personality, love, caring etc is everything you need in a relationship. I know I have to be able to be self-sufficient and reliable if I want to maintain a healthy relationship. I guess with that being said, I need to be able to love and care for myself first and foremost like you implied previously. So thanks, I welcome the advice brother.

Platonic friendships don't have to be a bad thing, you should be proud she considers you a friend in the first place. If you try to make it work you'll only end up pushing her further away from you.

I'm not saying you aren't a true friend but a good one, a lifelong one, would respect her decision despite the pain.

How am I supoosed to figure out what I want to do with my life? I finished school, got a well paying job, and I'm totally miserable. None of my hobbies are marketable in any way, so I can't really do them, and I'm a 23 y/o khv so my personal life is extremely unfulfilling. I want to find something I love soon, since otherwise I think I'll end up killing myself with how fucking meaningless my life is

Hobbies don't have to directly correlate with your job, you know. Most people have them for the opposite reason, a nice escape from the woes of a dead end job.

It might do you some good to find the ones that make you happy and stick with them, but I'd be happy to recommend you some that are fun and practical.

I meant marketable in that I can't stand my current career, but can't think of any job that I would enjoy or feel gratified by besides possibly health related ones, which my college GPA probably fucked me out of

I'm not sure you meant something like it, but soldering and electronics are a good practical hobby that could get you a job at a hospital as a technincan. You'd be helping keep the place running, does that sound meaningful?