Pls help frens

Hello boys. How do I escape the tardness of normies? Everyday I encounter normies who are too ignorant for their own good. People who think they have their lives together but are ignorant of the other domains they are lacking in. People with no morals, business kids who only care about money and think that s it in life. This isnt even accounting for the mega retards out there that make up what you see in clown world videos. I can't escape it. I want to find someone to respect and trust but everyone is just so damn retarded and basically clowns. Really bringing me down guys. I dont know what to do

Attached: clown world.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

100% in the same boat and fucking frustrated about it.

I guess my hope depends on the fact that i know a lot of people who have snapped out of ignorance in some areas. They remain in it in others, but i also don‘t claim that i myself are not ignorant in my blind spots, of which i am sure there are many.
Maybe the issue is that people you think are completely ignorant aren‘t ignorant in the areas where you‘re still blind?

Have u considered maybe You are the retarded, user

Sir you IQ is too high for them you need to smoke some weed to get down to there level I'm afraid it's the only way. You know what they say can't beat em join em

best you can do is just drop as much knowledge as you can and get people to question things.

I have considered that I am the tard before and ofc i am shit at lots of things, sorry if it seemed like i came off like i think i have a 200 iq

but i am mostly surrounded by kids in business school since I am in it too. But the more and more I stay here the more and more I am repulsed by them

you are so incredibly fucked it's amazing. it sounds like you have absolutely bo ability to get a reading on other people. they're not as retarded and immoral as you think. you're just fucking retarded.

okay so it seems like im the retarded one and im completely oblivious. How do i become unretarded? And what did i do wrong?

The thing you did wrong was pic related.
Once you actually get that, you‘re already on a very good way.

The thing is that you aren‘t close enough with anyone else to realize that they are not more ignorant than you. The issue isn‘t that others are sheeps. The issue is that we all fucking suck at emotional intimacy that lets us see how much and what is actually going on inside each other.

try to default to giving people the benefit of the doubt. like an innocent until proven guilty type of thing. be more inquisitive, always starting from this pretext. people will surprise you

Yeah, forgot pic

Attached: E1E0526F-9427-4053-9EAE-2BE540549152.png (376x401, 46K)

>but i am mostly surrounded by kids in business school since I am in it too...

i got bad news for you user

prepare to be a trailblazing wildly successful entrepreneur or prepare to be dealing with these borderline sociopath retards for the rest of your life

or, y'know, switch majors. or talk to enough people to grasp where they're coming from. or ask people about the specific things they think that make you feel like they're retarded. or make smart friends on the internet, or in other parts of your college. or...

damn. looks like im actually the meme that i looked down on... so how do i advance out of this phase then? are there recommended readings?

yeah thats another fear of mine as well. I really dont want to be stuck dealing with the sociopath retards for the rest of my life. But my family is urging me to go into business because money = life quality to them. I am also double majoring in psych rn but i have a feeling that I can just be interested in this on my own and major in some kind of hard skill instead

Hard skills and profitable sciences will do infinitely more for your bank account than business school ever will. Change course while you can.

>how do i advance out of this phase then?

By realizing that with most people you meet, you‘re merely interacting with the tip of the iceberg. You‘re doing the same. Does monica from finances know about your rummaging about human morality? Probably not. And why is that? Because you are not close enough to let her in on those very intimate aspects of you. I‘m not saying that everyone is a deep thinker putting on an act around others. There are actually people who are as shallow as they appear to be. But you know what? Often times, they are quiet happy with their state of being. So i tend to just let them be.
It‘s just that a lot of people you think have no depth, do have depth. Just not in front of you.
For example: my husband is actually someone who has a lot of depth. But do his friends know this? His co workers? No. From outside, he appears to be your standard normie. Talking about cars, sports, yadda yadda. They never dare to go even an inch deeper than that. And i bet you a million bucks they all think they are so much deeper than the other guys in the group.
It‘s the same with me and my female friends. I have stopped all contact with people who keep pushing me away to arms lengths. And those are people who appear friendly and social. The whole „hey! Let‘s go grab a coffee and catch up! How are the kids? How‘s your sister? Where do you work now? Have you heard about steven and nicole? Oh, did you know aaron has a son now?“ stuff. Ofc that also is part of being social with people. But if it stays at that level for too long and we never manage to go deeper, despite me trying to initiate it, it‘s time for me to move on. That has resulted in me having very few but very dear friends that i can actually TALK with, not just talk to.

>are there recommended readings?
I‘ve read so much in my life, i wouldn‘t be able to pin it to one book. I guess, just read a lot about human relationships, social mechanics, communication and emotional intimacy? Maybe throw in some philosophy and a dose of theology for good measure and understand where a lot of social mechanisms are coming from?

Sounds like the typical teenage phase to me, which is as normalfag as you can get.

is there a way to accelerate going through phases like these? or is it best to just naturally go through them? sometimes i feel like im not well socially developed and behind some of my smarter friends. I feel like i need to go through these phases as quickly as possible but if i go through disingenuously i'll revert back eventually

im already 2 years into business school and am a few classes away from completing my major :(. What hard skills or profitable sciences do you suggest? My whole family is in medicine so if I go into that I would have some help

okay ill try to give people more of the benefit of the doubt as another user said. Looks like I just have to build more intimacy with other people. thanks femanon

I mean if you're that close just finish, put it under your belt and move on

>What hard skills or profitable sciences do you suggest?

Why are you even asking internet strangers this question? You brought up hard skills, what do YOU have in mind?

I feel like you either don't trust your own ideas out of fear or lacking confidence. Quit it, listen to the little voice and follow through.