"user, sometimes I feel like you just want me for sex."

>"user, sometimes I feel like you just want me for sex."
She's literal 10/10 and every time she's around I can't help it.
She's more important to me than sex and I don't want this to get in the way of our relationship.
I know 3 times a day is probably a lot but I mean she's staying at my place.
Even when we go out for dinner all I can think about is sex with her.
I feel bad how sometimes she's not in the mood for it and so I just stare at her and jerk off.
It probably makes her uncomfortable.
I don't know what else to do.

Attached: CSSdhizUwAAMjKo.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Do other things with her? Such as going on dates, playing vidya together.

>so I just stare at her and jerk off.

Attached: 1524463052152.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

My husband is the same. I‘ve actually felt like all he thinks about is sex more than a couple of times.
On one hand it makes sense for a man to go into hyper sexual mode when he‘s around a girl he finds attractive physically and mentally, that he hasn‘t impregnated Yet and that reciprocates his feelings. Itms the biological jack pot and your body is reacting accordingly.

On the other hand, to the extreme you are experiencing this, it probably also has other roots.
You might use sex as a way to relax. Which is also normal. But remember that she‘s not your stress toy.
You might also use sex to reassure yourself because you fear losing her again.

My husband and i have actually dissected this issue a lot. Because yes, at some point it does become an issue. As much as it feels good to be desired by him to that extend, it is also draining. And there are always phases where i feel like this is all he wants out of our relationship (which is definitely not true, but it sometimes feels like it).
I guess the biggest issue we‘ve run into is that his sexual desire for me is not at all tied to our emotional intimacy at any given moment. Meaning that he could get very aroused, even if we‘re in the middle of an argument. He can‘t help it and i‘m aware. But right then and there, it makes me feel like he doesn‘t take me serious. That he secretly thinks „lmao, just keep talking your relationship bullshit bitch. I just want to pound your pussy.“
This is also a point i have difficulty with. That he can crave physical intimacy when we feel very alienated emotionally. Like, i DON‘T want to fuck someone i‘m mad at or hurt by. But he does. And that makes me feel like he doesn‘t care about the person inside that body, just about the body itself. The rest can go fuck itself, as long as he gets access to the crucial body parts. And that doesn‘t feel nice, i‘ll tell you. I don‘t really know how to solve this, either. Sorry user.

>she‘s not your stress toy.
Wrong.

Attached: 8779D0D8-1A4C-4A50-BD16-0EC2C2574F37.gif (621x250, 2.22M)

This is really good insight into m/f relations tho, so thank u for sharing

I'm the same OP, i find only having sex once a day a nightmare, this is a main reason i kept dating girls that were 10-13 years older than me because they know what a man wants and are easy about it. I am 25, i lightweights 3x a week, and do martial arts 3x a week as well as have a very stressful job. With my ex, who was 33, we would have sex anywhere from 3-6x a day. I would come home at 6am from work, and i'd mention "quickie" and she would literally pull her panties off, spread her legs.

Being young, and super energetic with a very fast metabolism has me craving for sex.

Attached: 4365436.jpg (863x900, 126K)

>My husband and i have actually dissected this issue a lot. Because yes, at some point it does become an issue. As much as it feels good to be desired by him to that extend, it is also draining. And there are always phases where i feel like this is all he wants out of our relationship (which is definitely not true, but it sometimes feels like it).

because it is true, stop having sex and literally watch him run

Yeah, very similar situation with my husband and me.
He‘s also young and physically active (he also lifts and does martial arts), so his test levels are probably trough the roof.
The issue is that this frequency is not sustainable. We sustained it for about 4 years straight. But then reality catches up with you. Especially when you want to push your relationship forward, iow have a family and so on. At some point, there is simply mot enough time and energy left for this kind of sex life. And as a couple, you also move forward, getting to the more substantial areas, where sex at that rate actually stands in the way.
I guess the only way out of this is to work on the quality of your sex, you you can balance out the quantity with quality.

Ask me how i know you‘ll die lonely and bitter.

It isn‘t true. We have actually done that, basically to prove ourselves that sex isn‘t the only bond we share. All it did was make him feel physically tense and like our relationship has cooled down.

Mmmm I haven't had a partner in months so I think part of it is just getting out the sexual frustration. She's 100% my type sexually too so the combination doesn't help.
It is stressful because I love her we get along so well and she's so hot.
But it becomes a cycle of like
>"user you always want sex"
>its ok we don't have to dw
>the craving hits rly hard
>ends up masturbating on her butt anyways

How tf did you ever get a 10/10 you creepy fuck

>It isn‘t true.

Yes it is, and deep down you know it is as well.

Being this stupid that you can't even recognize bait when you see it. The fuck is wrong with you, freshfaggot.?

Is it creepy?
She says she doesn't mind me doing that but rather the frequency that I want to do it.

>getting out the sexual frustration
Yes, i can understand. But after all, it’s not her place to balance out your pent up sexual frustration.

All i‘m saying is that there‘s no point in feeling bad about it. My husband had a hard time to not feel disgusted with himself. He felt like there‘s something wrong with him. He also had huge issue with the fact he almost came instantly whenever we had sex. My goal was to get him to a point where he didn‘t measure his own sexuality agains what he perceived to be the norm or the ideal but instead accept is as it is and work from there.
It took around 5 years, but not long ago, i think some things clicked for him. He was surprised himself, that he could suddenly be more relaxed around me. We can not pin down the reason for this just yet, but we‘ll keep digging, so we can build up on it.
He said it feels like there‘s a weight lifted off of him and that he feels more free, that that sense of urgency has faded.

We must agree to disagree user

It could be creepy, taken out of context. But irl, it isn‘t. We do that too.

>I guess the only way out of this is to work on the quality of your sex, you you can balance out the quantity with quality.

Well, that never worked with me until after the second year when i was bored of her. First year, every single day multiple times a day, she'd do anything i wanted, and would do crazy stuff. Basically sex was amazing each session but it never helped as i still wanted more and more. It's like a drug, I'll want it in the morning, before going out, when i come back, after eating when I'm feeling good, after workout.

I'd call myself a sex addict, but i lasted 2 tours in the army in Afghanistan without touching a female.

>It took around 5 years, but not long ago, i think some things clicked for him. He was surprised himself, that he could suddenly be more relaxed around me. We can not pin down the reason for this just yet, but we‘ll keep digging, so we can build up on it.

Your husband really sounds like someone with severe mental / self image issues... Odd man.

Attached: rio1_400.jpg (313x480, 51K)

Why did you get bored of her? Was your relationship going down the drain anyways? Was she getting fat? Did you simply crave something different? Did the sex get repetitive?

Wanted something different, problem with older women is they get clingy, and want to settle down / move in together rather quickly... which for me is a turn off.

So the only issue was your intimacy issues? It wasn‘t that you stopped being physically attracted to her?
Asking because i‘m trying to figure out if it is possible for a man to keep being that attracted to a girl for long periods of time, if the circumstances aren‘t fucking with it or if guys just naturally lose interest and need something different after a while, even if everything‘s perfectly fine.

don't talk shit about black spiderman

To be honest, did lose interest a bit. For a while we were only having sex once a day and i was fine with it as i just didn't care. Fucking the same person regardless on how good it is gets boring after a while and tiresome.

No one enjoys eating the same food every single day, for years...

I talk shit ESPECIALLY about black spiderman

Well isn‘t that fucking depressing. Is there a way to avoid this? I really appreciate your honesty.

There's a simple solution to this problem.

First, What does she like? How can you pamper her?

E.G. If she likes the opera, get dressed up, take her out to a nice dinner, then to the opera. If she wants to get laid afterwards, just say "I'm tired, lets cuddle" and just have her fall asleep in your arms.

The next day, she'll feel like you genuinely care about her.

You can then keep her on the fence until, later in the week, you do something romantic or naughty. Something memorable that you can say "remember that time when".

Do this at least once a month, maybe more. Get role-play into it. What you end up with is a lot of inside jokes and memories that remind you they really do care about you.

A womens attractiveness is directly proportional to the amount of semen a man has built up in his nutsack, and when that gets full, boy does it mess with your head. A guy who just ejaculated can look at 1000 pictures of women, 10 will get him hard again. If he hasn't ejaculated in a week, 980 of them will look good, even the ladies missing appendages or who are overweight.

The best way to look at it is, humans are hormonal as fuck, men are hormonal to but in a different way. Their nutsack gets full, they get aggressive and heady.

What you want is commitment and care which any man who can think beyond his penis can do.

Then what does it mean if he gets hard again 3 minutes after cumming inside? What if he says that the craving never goes away completely? That he‘s never satisfied 100%?

A way to avoid? Still trying to figure it out after like 10+ partners... some i get bored quicker then others but they all suffer the same fate.

I can see why so many people cheat.

Either he needs help for sex addiction or you have the most loose rancid pussy....

Do you gave any idea why some tire you quicker than others? Is there aspects the ones you tire quickly all have in common? Or the ones you tire slowly?

It can‘t be that loose if he basically cums instantly, right?
What even is sex addiction? This seems like it is just a made up term, like asexuality.

Some are hotter then the others, also my bad for late reply i was training.
Not other guy but that sounds like a personal problem.. aka premature ejaculation .

Based and alphapilled

Attached: 1555138461664.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Unsound logic
If I stop giving a plant water, it dies, that doesn't mean the only thing it needs is water