Can I even call myself a man if I'm still a virgin? I'm too ashamed to say my actual age but I'll just say 25+

Can I even call myself a man if I'm still a virgin? I'm too ashamed to say my actual age but I'll just say 25+.

Attached: IMG_20190417_211137.jpg (500x505, 39K)

Why would it matter? You just haven't got around to it. You've probably had other priorities and aren't interested in casual sex.

>Can I even call myself a man if I'm still a virgin?
yes that thing between your legs says so
If you're asking for advice lift weights 4 times a week, eat heathly, grow a beard and get a stylish haircut. If it's a social problem go to events or hangout spots and start talking to people(about your life and ask them about themselves) and if you're too shy and scared of the possibility of failing then you deserve to be a virgin. If you aren't socially inept then losing your virginity can't be that hard. When and if you get good with people, if you can hold a conversation with a woman you are attracted to, just tell her(girls go to bars to get picked up and fucked not to make friends). If you're desperate fuck an ugly girl or get a hooker.

Because society shames people like him. I saw on the news a few days ago, the news anchor lady was doing an interview with this 24 year old about something. During the interview he revealed that he’s never kissed a girl before and the news anchor lady was like “woah! and you’re 24 years old? That’s so shocking!”

You can’t call yourself a man because you think losing your virginity matters.

Will you stop it with your victim complex already.

A man is someone who takes their responsibilities seriously and caring and helpful towards others.

I bought into the lie like you. I thought losing my virginity would change me somehow. But, when I finally did lose it, guess what. Nothing changed. I was exactly the same. Still anxious and nervous all the time. Still scared of girls.

You know, the news anchor lady COULD have just been like “oh well I wish you luck”, but no, instead she acted all shocked as if it was the biggest breaking news story in the world. Virgins know they are virgins. They are not like sluts who was to deny the fact they are sluts

Shit people exist, so what. You are unnecessarily taking on the victim role of something irrelevant said by someone irrelevant. It's like you go out of your way to look for things to be offended by. Like sjw's.

I lost it when I was 27. Thing is women actually come to you when you arent trying so hard. Dont joke out of necessity to be "that guy" but relax and respond in a calm relaxed manner.
Thing is this many of you guys arent ready for a relationship.
After sex there is a relationship or none but you simply go by feel. And you guys cant figure out how to go by feel yet. Even after that, then you jusge if you are ready to actually deal with your girlfriends selfdoubt along with yours. You get it guys? Girls get super depressed all the time, the man is supposed to be the one can hold her and your emotions. You dont actually have to but they need to feel like that you give that support when needed but you must attract first and to do that you have to stop being a robot.

You’re obviously not male. Because males are shamed all the time for being virgins. Even girls make fun of male virgins.

Are you 16 or just stuck on the mental level of a 16 year old? Think about what you said and what you replied to. I pointed out the fact you have a victim complex and look for anything to get butthurt by. And how so you respond?
>waaaaaaaah stop calling me a virgin
Look at yourself and think about how pathetic this massive victim complex makes you look.

It’s not a vicitm complex when people go out of their way to make fun of you for things they don’t even know.

I’m 26 and one of my female co-workers started a rumor that I’m a Virgin just because in all the time I’ve worked there I’ve never spoken about dating or anything. So she started the rumor and now anytime people talk about dates or sex, they always look at me and say something like “ah you will learn one day ;)”

This.
Had a good bond with a girl and I went all "feelings" and "emotions" on her.
Literally became a burden to her.
Literally became the girl of the relationship.
Didnt work out, clearly.

You just gotta hide that shit man, people will give you shit for it. Both men and women, by the way. When people talk about that with me I just smile and pretend I know what they're talking about, try to crack a few jokes.
Being a male virgin is pretty shitty but eh, what can you do.

It's not about virginity in itself but what it implies. Losing your virginity is a rite of passage, you can't really say you're a sexual being until you do.

It is a victim complex when you go out of your way to look for things to get butthurt by.

>going along with their jokes
That doesn’t work. That actually encourages them to make even more jokes. I tried that before, but the girl nicknamed me “V”.

Sounds like you just exhume virginity. You probably are a spergy turbovirgin type which makes it obvious. You could just say you are waiting for marriage you know?

>You've probably had other priorities a
How fucking clueless can you be, some people don’t get to fuck, that doesn’t mean they didn’t want to fuck

Omg dude, what's with the hard on for "victim complex" are you the inquisition for victim complexers holy shit. A guy can't complain on an anonymous vietnamese basket weaving forum before a fucking pretentious NPC who seeped in here mouths off.

I believe you have mastered the art of right-hand left-hand combination.

kek its funny how triggered you get by someone else's worthless opinion

What else would you be faggot.
Anyways, try. I am kv as well but talk to 3 girls in last year (I don't know how to meet more women tho). Failed everytime but it is at least some experience and makes you more relatable to other people. It may hurt a bit but it is still better than everyday apathy.