There's literally no point in being a father in 2019

>Society has made you a slave both at work and at home
>You can't raise your kids anymore
>You can do nothing but nurse a whiskey bottle while your 14 yo daughter runs out to lose her virginity
>All your life work withers away to nothing as your daughter gets an abortion and your incel son hangs himself

Attached: da.png (1167x999, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing I'm only turning 20 this year.
Let's hope something changes within the next 10 years.

Attached: 1551259861.png (500x497, 385K)

Judgment Day is coming, we’ll be in comforting harmony.

>Judgment Day is coming
I can't wait to be honest.

Attached: 1545906931527.jpg (406x511, 47K)

>guise the second coming is coming any day now!
Christ won't come until God is done with the world, which he obviously isn't.

Either this era of society is a massive trick to fool one’s eye or we’ve been living in hell since the roarin’ 20’s

>Being this much of a sackless cuck
Be a man and raise your kids right. If they don't fucking hate your guts during their teens then you're doing it wrong.
They'll realize everything you did was for good reason as they get into their late twenties.
Your kids are not your friends. They are children that need to be taught.

JFL @ THINKING YOU CAN PREVENT YOUR DAUGHTER FROM GOING TO SCHOOL PARTIES

Attached: don laugh.jpg (536x479, 54K)

That's what everyone says when they're 20 and it never gets better

A self-imposed hell, God isn't here to be our friends, he is here to be our spiritual father.

What part of, "The shit required to raise your kids is illegal," did you fucking miss, hotshot?

raising a daughter is still possible.
1. put her in a small private christian school
2. do not let her use tv or internet
3. teach her the Word and take her to church

>Implying your wife wouldn't divorce and take your kids

Attached: i wanna go back.jpg (720x543, 25K)

>Let's hope something changes within the next 10 years.
>20 yo
>Thinks it's going to get better
Boy are you in for a rude awakening.
Pic somewhat related.

Attached: easter bunny.jpg (564x564, 77K)

You see to get around that you need to marry a woman you can control, one who doesn't thrive on conflict, and you need to keep her away from uppity thots at all costs. Move far enough out into the country and it becomes possible.

>There's literally no point in being a father in 2019, goy

Attached: merch2.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Attached: 01.png (1166x998, 1.13M)

Nope i'm an educated business owner
home school? Tf are you talking about you single-mother accident
>You can do nothing but nurse a whiskey bottle while your 14 yo daughter runs out to lose her virginity
homeschool..control her life
>All your life work withers away to nothing as your daughter gets an abortion and your incel son hangs himself
demoralization.

gtfo shill Promoting depopulation of whites good job, god frowns on what youve done here. not that you are bright enough to comprehend that the universe was created though.

It’s unbelievable how the blacked fantasy is strong in the leftist mind, the niggerification of the white race is so exiting for them...

This will be your daughter

Attached: class ass.jpg (600x578, 60K)

Cope harder, there's only like 2% of wives that would allow that

This will be your son

Attached: incel.jpg (1366x768, 88K)

Gay cope horseshit. He is here for the same reason a child sits over an anthill with a magnifying glass.

>This will be your daughter, goy, just surrender to us

Attached: merch.png (501x585, 42K)

>allow that
ha HAAHA HA HA haha HAHAHAHA
not when you're wealthy. lmao there are 99.99% of wives that will allow it.

so whatever is important now, do it. or you never will.
you can't wake up at 35 and decide to stop being a piece of shit and have a family

How about raising your kid....

But with a cute twink bf?

IT FIXES EEEEEVEEERYTHING!

>Slave
Two male incomes for the household
>Whore daughter
Have a surrogat mother son. Lots of progressive women would love to help because they have issues with their Christian dads
>partner disagrees with how you wanna raise your son
Fuck him in the ads

Just go gay man. No problem.

Attached: ym7FM7E_d(4).jpg (350x1610, 81K)

>being a piece of shit
>implying

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

mgtow cope

Attached: your mom.webm (720x1280, 2.98M)

Kill Muzzies in clown suit and live stream

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

There are worst things your daughter could date than a whitewashed black kid. Like a fucking bearded white soiboi cuck.

FTFY

Attached: About To Go Missing.jpg (1167x999, 364K)

I'm a father and doing just great thanks kike
pitty posting is for weaklings

Nice try schlomo mcgoldstein

Nice

^^^

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

If he’s a good man, so what if he’s black? Treat him as an individual.

goddamn i hope so

Take a hike, Goldberg.

sorry

Attached: 57131038_2656130931125583_1323454619908571136_n.jpg (612x590, 29K)

Apology accepted fren.
I'm looking to start a family when I'm around 23 to 25 years old.. Still need to focus on career for now.

Attached: 1537718559257.png (689x473, 97K)

Just, like, spray out a bunch of kids and hope some of them will turn out right.

she can't waste her virginity on some nigger if you take it from her first

>>You can do nothing but nurse a whiskey bottle while your 14 yo daughter runs out to lose her virginity

It's funny that you believe this, but it isn't true. I'm sorry that your own family is a fucked up liberal nightmare, but mine is not.

Why is he angrily texting her

Gonna hop on and say just make sure she’s right bro. I was with a girl from 23-25. She mentioned moving in, starting a family with me, etc. turns out she was cheating. The girlfriend I got now is a traditional girl, way better than my ex. Be smart bro. Jump ship at your first red flag. That’s all I can say.

get her vaccinated retard, she'll be too autistic to get invited to parties that way

Can confirm however I realized this too late to tell my father who passed recently. Though my family is closer than ever because of it. He succeeded in his job raising us. Nigguh was red pilled before the term was coined.

>If he’s a good man, so what if he’s black? Treat him as an individual.
Regression to the mean.
The children of even 2 well-behaved house niggers are just as prone to crime as regular niggers. It takes an exceptionally lucky alignment of genes to produce a non-criminal nig, and when those genes get mixed up again during meiosis, the IQ collapses back down into the mud.
So even the best nig is going to give me thug grandchildren and cast my lineage into the dirt.

Sodomites like you belong on a cross.

Attached: 1554889593912.jpg (638x960, 59K)

Same here. I don't want her to live at home with us till she's 30.

You're thinking of it in the wrong way. God doesn't cause destruction but sits idly by and watches it all unfold.

We're all his children, so he'll never pick a side.

she has seen the messages but is not responding

Why not? It would be something nice to look at

>you can't wake up at 35 and decide to stop being a piece of shit and have a family

Sound advice. If you have any serious life goals make sure you sort them out in your twenties.

I did that whole life redemption thing at 33 and threw everything I had at it. I establishid myself as a semi-respectable self-sufficent guy with goals to get ahead but I was to far behind the curve to have a family.

I thought so too 10 years ago

Attached: 1545331083058.jpg (970x545, 64K)

>Increase white birth rate
I’d say there is.

That’s hot but I need to dedicate myself to the white race

lul
It doesn't get better
it gets worse and it hits you like a sack of bricks out of no where just one day you're fine
the next
you're an old fucking geezer
time goes faster and faster get your shit together fast don't buy into the enjoy your youth meme use all that energy and vigor to build a foundation now youth is great until you lose it and then you realize 70% of the world worships it and all you can do is grow cold and empty in the eyes as you watch another lemming jump from the cliff of degeneracy

lol imagine all the people that turned 20 ten years ago that said that

It’s because of the negroid culture that’s infiltrating western culture. Deport them back to Africa and its mud huts where they belong.

Attached: 333649DE-621E-46A0-BF43-4170E9F57D83.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

things do change, they get worse and worse while you slowly die.

No. THIS will be my daughter.

Attached: schooltits1.jpg (1000x1333, 326K)

I want my daughter's tits out and ready

Attached: schooltits5.jpg (1000x1333, 701K)

If there's any consolation, you still did the best you could.

You can just see the 'where do I keep my shotgun' look on his face.

Attached: MichaelCaineGetCarterComeAtMe.jpg (575x500, 184K)

I know that all too well. Worst of all, i brought it upon myself. Im still amazed my ex wife calls to check if im still alive.

wheres 2-4

You're coming home after school, or you're losing privileges. Netflix? Suspended. Car? Fat chance you dumb cunt. Already have a car? Give me those keys, you're walking or taking the bus. Dating a nigger? Never getting a car, grounded forever, college fund goes back into my pocket, and you're fucking gone the moment the clock strikes midnight on the 18th year after your dumb ass fell out of your mother's cunt. It's that simple, teach that actions have consequences.

You do not let young girls outside unaccompanied. It's that simple and has been since tribal times. Your sons can have a bit more freedom, a bit more since drugs are a thing for young boys to get into now. But you have to be strict these days and have the balls to be consistent. So long as you keep them entertained they wont resent you too much, but like another user said your kids aren't your friends. They don't have to like everything you do. Don't sacrifice good judgement to be "a cool dad" because a cool dad these days is a cuck dad. There's too much danger out there for younglings these days. Keep your kids close in their teens and very trad with the females. No going out and no college. Dumb cunts ruined that for them.

What happens if she decides to run away?

buy land, grow a forest and rebuild nature with your crops intersparred between them and go of the grid
homeschool your children. if the ZOG claims that you çan't you claim religious reasons
Have her meet children of likeminded people and raise her to be both able to survive but thrive with nothing but an axe, a knife and a bow. if you raise her like this she will consider any man not able to do this not worth the effort.
you might aswell blow your own brains out if even after you done all that and your sons will still turn into incels or faggots and your daughters still turn into sluts. the problem would not be society at that point, but you.

Where's the shill discord all you faggots come from?

>Netflix?
shed just go to friends after school
>Car?
literally none on the young generation cares about car, its a pure boomer projections
>Never getting a car, grounded forever, college fund goes back into my pocket, and you're fucking gone the moment the clock strikes midnight on the 18th year after your dumb ass fell out of your mother's cunt. It's that simple, teach that actions have consequences.
well congratulations, you just spent a decade+ of time, money, effort and so on only to spawn another whore and youll get nothing out of it, what a great joy of being a parent eh

and all of this only if your wife is an obedient slave to your every word, in reality the female npc which spawned this child will actively sabotage your already useless efforts and then divorse you, accuse you of negligence, child abuse, racism, yadda yadda and they together will happily live on formerly your property off formerly your money until you die

What would you rather experience pol, your 14 year old daughter dating a black man older than her or your 14 year old son dating a black man older than him? Choose wisely.

>tfw none of my sons and daughters will get to experience that because we will be in comfy and safe japan
Feels good man

Kekd

Th- thanks guys!

Attached: 1541450016047.jpg (841x898, 188K)

ok enough /lgbt/ we'll be your allies, only if the t's will be our future suicide bombers

Attached: 1515350114024.jpg (1280x1024, 366K)

>allow that
typical scandinavian beta cuck

Nice fantasy you dumb fuck, none of what you're describing is possible in the 1st world

t.future daughter

Attached: 1460191736303.webm (1920x1080, 2.61M)

based

Attached: 3ruk6do45wrhgykr4tffdbm6hymp42ry_00.jpg (400x300, 16K)

>black
>wife is white
>two daughters

I also shitpost on pol when I take shits irl. Who here is triggered?

I just want someone who will love me

please. just be an good honorable man. she'll find a one just like you

t. stay at home dad

Attached: suckit.jpg (990x556, 89K)

someones gotta take the fat ones

shut up you whiny ass complaining fucking bitch

How nice of that Aryan father to find a nice Black boy to date his adopted Black daughter

Attached: 1536712111597.jpg (468x305, 79K)

This is a good way to make sure your daughta lands on my dick.

If this happens you were probably a shit father anyway.

Christianity is cucked and she is going to rebel hard with no internet.

Oh, Soren, the blackpills you take to maintain the comfortable illusion that you get a free pass on practicing the 14 words.

Make babies. Save your people, user. Christ be with you.

this

Church girls always become the biggest whores

I'm just gonna kill myself at 35 I think. Only 7 more years!

*the post

Attached: 1538469151386.jpg (827x835, 126K)