Old prophecy of St. Paisios claims Russia will retake Constantinople

The prophecy of St. Paisios :

"Events will start that will culminate with Russia going to war with Turkey. Russia will be the victor. Russia will declare that the land shall be reclaimed as Constantinople. Turkey will vanish. In the beginning of their war, the Turks will believe they are winning, but this will lead to their destruction. The Russians, eventually, will win and take over.”

The text reads further, “(The Turks) will be destroyed. They will be eradicated, and this war will be the start of many wars. One third of the Turks will flee to Muslim lands. One third will be saved because they will become Christians, and the other third will be killed in this war.”
What do you think?

Make Constantinople Great Again?

This sounds like something Russia/Putin would do.

The Byzantime Empire is where the Muslims were inspired (stole) their style of architecture and culture. The domed roofs of Mosques, the minarets and towers.... these were copied from the famous Christian church the Haggia Sophia.

Attached: at-paisos-large.jpg (1125x571, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/out-of-russia-will-come-hope/
youtube.com/watch?v=rxNhq9A7D6k
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cq340CtbW4
archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
revelationtimelinedecoded.com
youtube.com/watch?v=AkNeDDGHMs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh and I changed some of the wording of the copy paste prophecy to make it more clear.

Yes, this war that Russia will start is the 3rd world war. Israel will also be annihilated as well as many other Islamic states. Russia will not persist though afaik. But then again I believe in the German prophecies/visions.

Attached: 1550676298.jpg (1000x563, 28K)

I hope I live to see the day that the Muslims are kicked out and the Haggia Sophia is allowed to resume Christian prayers.

According to the prophecies Islam will take a huge blow and will over time be completely eradicated and replaced by Christianity.

Oh right, surely we russians needs another war just to make LARPers happy
>amerimutt
>caring about Constantinople or Christianity

We can only pray.

Constantinople and all of its splendor though is nothing in comparison to the Kingdom of Heaven.

We have our own countries to worry about for spreading orthodoxy however. America is spiritually hungry, the Albanians are returning to religion, Europe is confused and blinded. We have bigger priorities on this earth then to worry about Turks.

Attached: 0101basilthegreat03.jpg (600x775, 131K)

Out of Russia Will Come Hope.
edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/out-of-russia-will-come-hope/

PROPHECY: "Russia Will Bring Peace" WW III Edgar Cayce
youtube.com/watch?v=rxNhq9A7D6k

Attached: Edgar Cayce about RUSSIA.jpg (1280x395, 104K)

His name was Rabbi Yeshua the Annointed Messiah. The name "Jesus" or Logos are satanic pagan-greek influences.

In the bible logos = word (Yeshau is the living word)
In Stoicism/Heraclitus LOGOS = force of reason.

God = a Germanic-Anglo-Saxon-English word for their Allfather Godin or Wod (Wotan or Odin). The father of Yeshua was EL (sometimes called YHWH), as in IsraEL, or GabriEL, or the Elohim (sons of EL).
= TAUGHT IN THE SYNAGOGS!

Luke7:5 Tools

For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

Luk 8:41 Tools

And, behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue: and he fell down at Jesus' feet, and besought him that he would come into his house:

Luk 8:49 Tools

While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

Luk 8:50 Tools

But when Jesus heard this, he told the synagogue leader, "Stop being afraid! Just believe, and she will get well."

Luk 8:51 Tools

And when Jesus came to the [synagogue official's] house, He did not allow anyone to enter with Him except Peter, James, John and the girl's father and mother.

Attached: Rabbi yeshua.jpg (291x303, 22K)

RABBI PAUL = TEACHER IN THE SYNAGOGS!

Act 18:26 Tools

And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

Act 19:7 Tools

And they were in all about twelve men. And going into the synagogue,

Act 19:8 Tools

And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 22:19

And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Act 24:12

And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:

Act 26:10

That was what I did at Jerusalem; yes, I received authority from the high priests and shut behind the prison bars many of God's people. Yes, when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them, and often in all the synagogues

Act 17:2 Tools

Paul went to the Jews in the synagogue, as he customarily did, and on three Sabbath days he addressed them from the scriptures,

Act 17:10 Tools

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

Act 17:17 Tools

Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

Act 18:3 Tools

and being of the same trade, he liv'd with them, and follow'd the business of tent-making. every sabbath he disputed in the synagogue,

Attached: Rabbi Paul.jpg (474x656, 61K)

They’re also gonna roll into Europe and literally kill all the leftists and Muslims once Europe becomes absolute garbage because of infinity brown people.

they already tried, but eternal anglo said no

"Gog Magog Identified. ITS NOT RUSSIA."
Gog & Magog explained and identified. Armageddon revealed.
Satan's seat - Revelation 2:13
Noah's Ark landed in Turkey - Genesis 8:4
The seven Churches were all in Turkey - Revelation 2
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cq340CtbW4

Attached: Gog Magog Identified IT'S NOT RUSSIA.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Last year more Russian women married Turkish men than Russian men. War of vaginas maybe, lol.

>This sounds like something Russia/Putin would do.
Turks literally shot down a Russian plane and then shot the ejected pilot mid-air, a Turk shot a Russian diplomat at an art gallery, and nothing came out of it. If anything, Russia sees Turkey as a weak link in NATO and is trying to bring Turkey closer to the Russian sphere of influence.

if you want to retake Constantinople you need to get rid of all the Turks first.

>if you want to retake Constantinople you need to get rid of all the Turks first.
may be anglos and americans so they wouldn't make another Crimean war?

very dumb statement

isn't yeshua just another way of saying joshua you paranoid cunt

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

As a white man I want to reclaim Constantinople
I want to kill Muslims and rape muslim women while being able to do it legally as a paid soldier.

I want to kill Turkish men and rape Turkish women.
This is the war America should be funding is sign up for the military to reclaim Constantinople.

Turkey is in bed with Russia and paisios was a greek priest dreaming of turkish dissolution. Like thousands of Greeks do.

If a war break out between greece and turkey, Russia will side with turkey and we will side with NATO. That's reality. Turkey may be a shithole but it will most likely never "dissolve". Get fucking real.

Attached: 29202BE7-1017-4417-94B3-8F2BF7915C87_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 68K)

Those kind of post are shills that try to make posters look crazy, but they always use this weird writing format that simply doesn't befit the board and is obviously taken from some kind of copy-pasta text file, also they always bring spam with that kind of posting as to make it more obnoxious to the readers ITT, like that faggot quoting random bible lines without context or reason, I see that one every once in a while.

This will be our 5th column.

Attached: 15494741598330.jpg (720x405, 64K)

>one third of the turks wi bevome Christian
God please do not let this happen
turks are one of the worst peoples out there

>Putin would do.
Lol, no. Definitely not putin. He sucks muslim dick.

Biblical prophecy states that two-thirds of the globe will be killed in a war followed by a stadium sized object hitting the ocean called "Wormwood" that will poison the oceans. Afterwards Israel will become the world power and will be given authority by God to slaughter believers and to unleash Hell and Satan on Earth for 42 months.

I wouldn't doubt it. supposedly the whole "call Jesus yeshua" thing is a philosemetic movement

Paisios has said either things that anyone can predict, or things that won't ever happen.

What he said (that anyone could predict or have said before or even after him, without knowing he said it), makes some retards here believe that those things impossible to happen, will happen.

Don't trust the shit he said, you're losing your time

Better it be the Turks than us.

Attached: 1507393798025.jpg (1351x1016, 61K)

Now if only the Russian church didn't end communion with the See of Constantinople.

>Turkey may be a shithole but it will most likely never "dissolve".
Did you see those Kurdish birthrates my man
Central Anatolia will become Kurdistan by 2050, and when Civil War breaks out it will be the perfect time to roll into Thrace

If only constantinople wouldnt try to pretend to be eastern vatican with unilateral decisions based on western orders

Attached: 1540582681417.jpg (720x838, 51K)

Constantinople belongs to the Greeks, not those gopnik sister fuckers

(((You))) again? Ever since E. Michael Jones gained a bit of popularity you faggots have been shifting tactics.

You guys are legit retarded

Attached: 1555233216443.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

>the prophecies are being fulfilled.
Read: archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt

Attached: db08df31dc5a9fd4961bb9ab6aa6b6fb.jpg (2616x3769, 1.34M)

Nobody gives a shit about what some christcuck said. Pretty convenient to claim prophecies its a win-win situation isnt it you old fart.

Paisios was a faggot and honestly I have lost faith in Russia I think their leaders care more about filling their offshore bank accounts than the country’s interest. Besides King niggers sanctions have fucked their military projects up

Constantinople is a better name but Istanbul is pretty great to.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

They're bouncing back from the sanctions
Look up their new investments in railways and other infrastructure

Attached: RussInv.png (745x565, 37K)

Elder Paisios was based.

Attached: elder paisios.jpg (431x745, 61K)

Putin is a kike. I don't trust any non-Biblical prophecies.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Still they have been set back years. Look at the Su 57 and armata failing

I'm glad they failed, they were cringe meme projects from the start
Russia doesn't have the money to make wunderweapons

At least now they're being sensible and are upgrading the t-90s

Attached: new-Fine-Search-Court-1-72-Russia-T-90MS-main-battle-tank-model-AS72056-Collection-model.jpg_640x640 (640x308, 49K)

>If only constantinople wouldnt try to pretend to be eastern vatican with unilateral decisions based on western orders
No, they should change laws, surrender their authority, turn into RPC's puppet and make unilateral decisions based on eastern orders.
>being this delusional

I was raised protestant Baptist but recently I've been considering becoming involved in an orthodox church as historically it seems to be the most accurate. Alas it's hard to find one close to me

Also recommend this site:
revelationtimelinedecoded.com

look where? Seriously asking.

>armata failing
didnt know about that. what happen?

Wormwood (Artemisia virdis) = Chernobylnik in Russian
It's a reference to nuclear fallout
The falling star is what a reentering warhead looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=AkNeDDGHMs0
It failed during repetition of military parade in Moscow in 2015

How would that, other than being embarrassing, fail the whole project? Its new, there will be bugs to work out in a new tank.

Fuck greeks. After those Donkeyfuckers gave autokefalia to Ukraine Turkey our new friend.

Fuck u, Fuck Athos and fuck ur mothers.

Putin is a total pussy. If anyone is retaking Constantinople it is Europe

Loving all the Christian related thread s today. Talmudistan must be seething

I have never read that in the bible.

Basssed. Hope it happens

Muhammad actually prophesied that the Muslims would apparently (re)take Constantinople in the end times.

>One third of the Turks will flee to Muslim lands. One third will be saved because they will become Christians, and the other third will be killed in this war.
This sounds awfully similar to what Muhammad prophesied:
>They [the Muslims] will then fight and a third of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah’s eye, would be killed, and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople

this already happend , during the ottoman period

These are all end time prophecies, most Muslims believe Istanbul will be lost then recaptured by Muslims

Here's your holy grail, goys.
Jesus must have dinned with a luxurious cup in some random tavern.

Attached: 929898-600-338.jpg (600x338, 35K)