Thoughts on Jordan Peterson? I'm personally a huge fan of him and his book

Thoughts on Jordan Peterson? I'm personally a huge fan of him and his book.

Attached: 41xrGjLlM0L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (331x499, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7u3Lu-kzgg
amazon.com/Jordanetics-Journey-Humanitys-Greatest-Thinker-ebook/dp/B07JY9XV38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Psyop Jew

Just a quick reminder that ouside of Canada and the US, Peterson is completely unknown. Never seen any local publication about him here, and neither does his book lie in our bookstores.

He seems a sober, forward-thinking man. But what he says and writes isn't new or revolutionary. If a book that's telling you to basically act normal is such a big sell in America, then I figure something's really wrong with a lot of you people.

PSYCHOPATH

Deep State

EVIL LIAR

Attached: Petersons daughter married instragram.jpg (365x625, 123K)

give proof

Wtf is this flag?

Oh, it's libtards. Never mind.

I can't do it

Read jung instead

im just glad he stirs shit up and pisses off npc liberal types. hes still a jewish shilm

WASHYOURPEEPEE.jpeg

Attached: zqyb5CT8t.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Don’t read either, try to sell a false spirituality. Peterson himself is a false prophet, quoting scripture once minute then advising people to integrate their shadow the next. Pure anti biblical principals

Attached: peterson1.jpg (1188x1600, 488K)

How did a nigger like you post a good and true statement like that?

kek.
Nice drawing, user. Even in colour!

why tho

Newfag here, can anyone tl;dr his book?

this book radicalized me

Attached: IMG_2712.jpg (750x375, 60K)

It's a framework for bettering your life that worked for me. It basically argues for responsibility as a way to give meaning to your life.

He is a UN Soros nigger in lolbertarian clothing

hes a jew so hard pass

Big fan of his material as well.

Attached: mutilate.jpg (680x847, 56K)

He's all right I suppose. Heard a few of his talks only.
Damn.

Attached: Honkler Terrorist copy 2.jpg (1200x960, 421K)

be successful and integrate in society, then you can criticize it, and praise israel and jews

Globalist gatekeeper and intellectual fraud:
youtube.com/watch?v=O7u3Lu-kzgg
amazon.com/Jordanetics-Journey-Humanitys-Greatest-Thinker-ebook/dp/B07JY9XV38

A 5 year old boy stood on his daughter's (who has congenital arthritis). He was too pussy to discipline the boy or even tell his mother.
The same boy (or a different one?) also hit her in the head with a toy truck. He again did nothing, not even telling his mother.

Also, from Maps of Meaning:
>“I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t is soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.”

*stomped on his daughter's hands

Does it have actionable and trackable plans for improvement? Or is it more like wishy-washy vague theories to change your mindset? I need to see results to keep motivated..

That's all fine & dandy.. but does it say how one should go about integrating in society and becoming "successful"? I'm a college graduate with a decent job. I'm still a depressed outcast and can't for the life of blend in with normies. Can't even think of an incentive to get my shit together and blend in.

Yes, my anime & dildo collection has never been cleaner!

Attached: rr54845121574.jpg (640x632, 67K)

This is one very easy test that sounds dumb but holds true. Take a look at their wives, if the wives look different to what you’d expect, then something tends to be a bit screwy. In this case his wife is very plain and not the middle aged plain where you could see they used to be a hottie. If this was just a case of loving her personality, then you would expect her to at least start preening herself more with the sudden limelight and to be more gushing and clingy in her body language. But instead she looks like she has the upper hand in photos and is very much in control of the situation. I dunno, but the dynamics of human attraction and male female partnerships tend to be predictable and fairly easy to read. This one doesn’t sit right

>Juden Patreonstein

because he works with a jewish talent agency, promotes other jewish public speakers, used to work for the un which is an internationalist jewish group trying to create a world government, and the way he has sold out so quickly showing no sense of morals or propriety when it comes to practicing what he preaches - telling the truth, investigating uncomfortable topics, taking responsibility for your actions - it basically cements him as a gatekeeper for normies who was is an industry plant. what's fucked up is that he made 50-60 million dollars from shitting on trannies, who are already disgusting and mentally ill enough without needing this type of negative reinforcement. imagine getting rich by kicking babies, absolutely sickening.

I was being satirical, but it's essentially what he talks about amounts to.
As for your situation, the most obvious incentive is kids and family, no?
Though I'm not really in any position to give advice, as I'm totally an outsider myself, and have just given up.

WRONG . . . his book got banned here and he drew alot of attention from media after shooting.

Wrong

Commies and Nazis hate him. I love it.