Convince me to kill myself

Hey Jow Forums

I have a shitty dead end job, 25 years old with absolutely no accomplishments, and will probably die in my house alone of old age. So should I just neck myself now so I can avoid the collapse, or should I muster through to the bitter end? It sure doesn’t pay to be a working class white man these days. God bless you all

Attached: C67C6942-3BC5-4966-9DB0-A85583A6BA9E.jpg (482x725, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
archive.fo/YErG8
archive.fo/jceEo
web.archive.org/web/20160224111455/https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation
archive.fo/DP8eg
euthanasiaandsuicide.blogspot.com/
archive.fo/R3gTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicides_in_the_21st_century
load.to/d5R8OuUEjD/Five_Last_Acts__2015_.pdfhttps://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/
load.to/4Wu3Yh4kW5/DeadsideReading.zip
files.catbox.moe/pt9ysw.zip
web.archive.org/web/20180902160525/https://a.uguu.se/iMrilAtT35M5_PPeHAugust2018.pdf
files.catbox.moe/mwkrfw.zip
files.catbox.moe/uyvj09.7z
web.archive.org/web/20161216170444/https://aww.moe/2imev2.zip
mediafire.com/download/8vuz7lim83k85rz
mediafire.com/download/59hvompnym0n161
web.archive.org/web/20170810020449/https://d.filebox.moe/gegqcwgg.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180113134153if/https://a.uguu.se/N1e53EmCSkUr_Howtohangyourself.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/lbaxna.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/pgzcey.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Convince me to kill myself"
uh buddy you already listed plenty of reasons for that
unless, you meant "convince me to NOT kill myself".
either way, ur doing it WRONG

Should I bite a 12 gauge or go with a noose ?

Fuck no dude. Stay alive just to eternally piss off those lefty cunts!

25? Come back in another 25 years. You ain't seen nothing yet.

lolwut?
Why would you have accomplishments at 25?

I don’t want to see what the world will be in 25 years

>Imagine not getting to live to see the fall of the west
You don't want to miss hockey mask time, do you?

A relationship that lasts longer than 6 months would be a good start

I hope all leftists get raped by baboons

Yea You don't have the right to ask to die until your 65 or older we are not leftists.

That's up to each man to decide for himself suicide shouldn't be decided on a whim. Give yourself another 5 years to see if it gets better.

I know it's hard and the deck is stacked against you, and it's totally unfair, but God loves you user. Stay alive as rebellion. They want you do die. Fuck them. Do you have a dog? Maybe get one from the pound.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)

>bite a 12 gauge
This one

Attached: 1551371263115.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Find something you love doing and do it, by any means necessary and you'll find success after long, long effort. This is reality and your generation has been starved of the truth. Seek and strive!

But If its religious harakiri to restore your honner I support you right of it. Yet it sounds like your just trying to give up living in a cement jungle.

The kikes want you dead. Dont give them the satisfaction of another dead white male.
Just being alive is enough to piss them off.
Hang in there till its Gas time.

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

you are 25... quit being a pussy the world is your oyster
save 2 paychecks and take a trip, or save 4 and just move somewhere and start again

if you use a gun, and if ur really worried about leftys like this guy is ( ) then it MAY be in-advisable to use a gun, if your suicide is included in some shoddy strawman with some gun violence statistics. other than that, using guns is a generally good way to go, unless you somehow survive. which is highly unlikely.

go with an overdose

shut up you dumb canadian, you would've put on ur dumb "siegepilled" mask shit if you already had a pair of balls, but you need some shit like Daddy Peterson to give you permission to wipe your own ass, or some epic habbening to go and do some REAL damage.

i think he had plenty of time to consider within 25 years,

is this some tranny discord?

LOOK MA I DID IT AGAIN

this is a bait thread to make someone suggest he commit mass murder btw

hi FBI

Attached: 64622F0A-6372-4A42-A18D-4BAE6223033F.jpg (720x960, 155K)

sorry meant to tag within long night

none of us did son

social media and pop culture brainwash people into believing this kind of shit

25 isn't even old at fucking all
Go learn a trade and stop being a pussy

leaf is not a hommo this time. If its that bad maybe see beyond the rat maze for a while.

Its hard to have faith in God when he’s letting humanity fall into oblivion

Seek the truth.
You will only be reborn into the same hell.
This life is on you, stop trying to prove yourself to society and seek what your self always knew.
Who ever said life would be easy? It’s fucking life for heavens sake.
You are not here for no reason.
You have a path to learn.
Stop trying to fight it

Attached: FAA8B202-9006-4940-A065-8087753FC1E3.jpg (199x254, 12K)

I have one at home right now. Suicide is convenient when you can buy a shotgun at your local Walmart. Fuck assisted suicide

Stop waiting for shit to happen in your life and make the change
It starts with you user
Learn a trade and go move to Montana

I’m tired of being a mindless consumer with no sense of community

I have many doubts in this

It better happen soon because my trigger finger is itching. I’m getting tired of all this. I’m tired of the drugs in the streets, tired of the coal burners, tired of the media shitting on whites, tired of not getting even half of what my dad got

Jehovah’s Witnesses

They’re not for everyone (as you will maybe see from the angry replies I will get) and only 30% of those born in actually stay- but you should try it out unironically.

This isn’t incorrect. I’m a basic boy with most of these problems

You could be reborn and you would still be trying to make it back to a culture whites made that your in now. dam at lest get some untreatable stds from sulty dating sites have all the stuff stolen in your house by one then go out on a meth fulled blaze of glory.

Fuck yourself with a blowtorch

Not all of us can do maths, get fucked

What the fuck does math have to do with anything?

100% can relate.

Attached: abortedGF.jpg (680x639, 58K)

You need to know math to get into trades, I’m terrible at it

Christ this makes me sad

>yea and there are millionaires that have the same feeling.

Good point. Thanks user

At least they have money to fuck whores

Guides/Methods:

LostAllHope Wiki:lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Suicide Faq:archive.fo/YErG8

A Practical Guide to Suicide:archive.fo/jceEo

Suffocation Guide:web.archive.org/web/20160224111455/https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation

ASM Suicide Reference:archive.fo/DP8eg

Collection of suicide books:euthanasiaandsuicide.blogspot.com/

ASH textfile:archive.fo/R3gTg

List of Successful Suicides and Their Methods:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicides_in_the_21st_century

Downloads (guides/videos):

Five Last Acts (800+ pages - 2015):load.to/d5R8OuUEjD/Five_Last_Acts__2015_.pdfhttps://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/

DeadsideReading.zip (279.3 MB - PDFs):load.to/4Wu3Yh4kW5/DeadsideReading.zip

Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Oct-2018 - PDFs):files.catbox.moe/pt9ysw.zip

Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Aug-2018 - PDF):web.archive.org/web/20180902160525/https://a.uguu.se/iMrilAtT35M5_PPeHAugust2018.pdf

Peaceful Pill eHandbook (May-2018 - PDF):files.catbox.moe/mwkrfw.zip

Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Dec-2017 - PDFs):files.catbox.moe/uyvj09.7z

Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Oct-20-2016 - text only):web.archive.org/web/20161216170444/https://aww.moe/2imev2.zip

BedsideReading.rar (142.1 MB):mediafire.com/download/8vuz7lim83k85rz

BedsideViewing.rar (376.7 MB):mediafire.com/download/59hvompnym0n161

How to calculate your PPM for room size:web.archive.org/web/20170810020449/https://d.filebox.moe/gegqcwgg.pdf

How to hang yourself:web.archive.org/web/20180113134153if/https://a.uguu.se/N1e53EmCSkUr_Howtohangyourself.pdf

Suicidal Plant Poisoning - 2017:my.mixtape.moe/lbaxna.pdf

Medical toxicology of natural substances:my.mixtape.moe/pgzcey.pdf

Don't forget to livestream it.

So go on Youtube and learn it dumbass
There's so many free resources available you only have yourself to blame
Instead of putting in the time to make your life better you're just gonna bitch and moan that the world isn't handed to you on a silver platter

God grants Free Will to all because his glory is better fulfilled when his children freely choose to love Him of their own independent volition. This creates a potential for all of us to fall, but that is the way He designed it. We live in a broken and fallen world, but we have the opportunity for redemption through relationship with God made possible by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. You already can't escape, and suicide won't solve that. You are also already near the bottom, so you are in a good place to take a chance on something. Find any church whatsoever, many are not perfect, don't expect that. Go because you have nothing to lose. I started with an evangelical type church with good music a couple years ago but have sought out Orthodoxy a couple months ago. I don't know what's right for you. But you already can't escape. Might as well try something.

You at least manage to work. I got broken.

Here's what I realised.
Save up money and move to better prospects user. Or take the ultimate redpill and buy land, and farm just enough to support the farm and yourself and any children you help create.

It can be hard but also rewarding. Imagine having 2 women (because why settle for 1), and 8 kids of your own blood reared to obey your every command without fail. Starting your own small dynasty. Rule over that piece of land with a iron fist.

The thing with "accomplishments" is a red herring designed to make you fall into depression. There's only one important thing is life and that is when you can. Get kids. Marriage or non marriage. Just get kids and make sure said kids do not land under any circumstance under the sole care of the women who birthed them.

The whole "kick people out at 18 shebang" is also a red herring designed to break up families. If you are pulling your lot in life (ex. paying for your share of the household) moving out at 18 is not necessary and can be delayed to like 24-25 even. A strong family is the ultimate shield against any globalist.

The women will take care of the kids, they won't give a fuck no matter how much work they are given related to making sandwich and taking care of kids as long as they feel they are of use to you, and that you consider them the sexiest pairs to walk the earth. Shine with confidence and they will be wet. And never take what a woman says at face value at any circumstance or assume she operates on logic. I did and lost mine. Don't repeat that mistake.

Because of this, beyond being there to teach the kids some logical sense (especially the boys), you only need to make sure the farm runs as it should, any free time after that is what you make out of it. And if you want to pursue some invention or something of the ilk. Do it.

>25 years old

You are a fucking child. Reconsider your options in 10 years when you're mid-thirties. To that end, stop being a whining little faggot bitch and start doing something with your life so that you're not stuck with this stupid conundrum when you do reach that age.

Not true at all. Look into welding.

... Whores are not more then $40 bucks Your still a sucker or you don't know where to look. But the herpes pills are like 2 grand so you don't look like a scabby cock goblin.

It would be way more fun to die in a rush of adrenaline, especially if you manage to live through them. Go do something nuts faggot

Yeah, it tends to have that effect on people. I dunno if it's because I'm dead inside but it doesn't really bother me. Anyways, I'm basically staying alive hoping for the apocalypse. I'm decent with handtools and firearms, and am physically fit. If the world goes to hell in a handbasket before I get old I actually stand to increase my status dramatically. And you know how women are about status...

Attached: 72.jpg (300x419, 40K)

>25 with no accomplishments
Why don't you try doing something with your life you lazy fuck

Thank you

Did you do this? Or, you've realized this is your plan and are working towards it?

Only for you bros

... Whores are not more then $40 bucks Your still a sucker or you don't know where to look. But the herpes pills are like 2 grand so you don't look like a scabby cock goblin. as someone how as felt this way find something makes you feel alive to do. I stood infornt of a semi truck going 65 downhill and it barrelled into the other lane. Felt nothing not even a twitch then i walked to the side of road old man tryied to nuge me with his truck for walking slow. so I garbed his hood. he stebed out and tryied to pull his knife on me but being a lod man he could not stop trembling in fear to get it open. passenger got out and told him to just put it away. I shook his hand then walked to the side as I did not relay want to kill the old man. But I felt nothing enjoy your life.

I kind of get it, I work trades and make 90-100k a year and all I hear about are diversity hires, spics are already everywhere, women being incompetent. There just isn't any hope, I am an attractive man and could easily start a family but I honestly don't want to create something to live in this future. The way I see it, i'll die and watch my country turn into a south american shithole or i'll get a chance to fight and have a clear conscience to create children, that they will have a nice future.

Attached: 1521229856925.jpg (1045x1600, 191K)

Don’t kill yourself, just go around looking as miserable as you can while bringing other people’s moods down too.... Always turn conversations negative.

Eg... Random person

‘What a lovely day it is, the birds are singing and the sun is out’

You

‘One day closer to death for us all I guess and it will probably rain later’

Works for me.