JACINDA BETTER WATCH

BRIAN AND THE MAORI ARE GOING TO DESTROY HER
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/04/this-will-be-war-if-you-call-the-bible-hate-speech-brian-tamaki.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (1140x554, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kz8_ZePCTqM
mobile.twitter.com/ED_Program/status/1117668396475322368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based maori

Doing the job whitey won't do yet again. Fuck, kiwis are beyond pathetic.

religion here is dead, I wont lie.

Why does all dialogue have to involve going to war? Why can’t people just stand their ground without buying into the divide and conquer shit

Becausw we're pretty well due for a good civil war.

Cause we need some action Bruh.

St. Tarrants followers of every race color and creed fighting islamic Orcs

fucking based

B-but the minorities are s-supposed to be in our side

Cumbyyah milord cumbyyah

Because the mainstream has made peaceful talks taboo so of course people feel like action is required.

Yet she has an approval rating over 50%

Tamaki is basically a gang leader with a pope hat

Attached: argument.jpg (226x223, 10K)

>White female reporter wearing headscarf
Holy fuck New Zealand is right fucked. Goddamn.

Attached: CuckedNation.png (421x383, 336K)

Getting slid by pagans, jews, muslims, and all manner of progressives that cant handle seeing people unite under Christianity to defend the founding morals and cultures of the west
which were
surprise
christian

the redditors who wanted the crusaders name to change are now saying they want to go to war against Tamaki. the irony

Did they cite moari pride or something?

youtu.be/Kz8_ZePCTqM

Maybe you’re right, maybe NZ needs some yellow vests.

Read a book, Christianity is a memetic parasite on the West. Everything good about the west predates the tribe's influence.

t. university student experiencing babys first rebellious thought

Do you even know from where "christian values" originated from? It was from the greco-roman stoic philosophy and epicurianism. "Christian values" existed long before christianity.

Video of the Brenton Tarrant love fest back on Twitter.

mobile.twitter.com/ED_Program/status/1117668396475322368

Cry more heeb
You're not going to stamp out Christianity with atheism paganism islam or judaism no matter how much you queers yell and scream
What kind of dumb cunt even gets asspained at christianity in this age
Total wanker

You know you're cucked when you post this story instead of combating the story 'Governments Urgent Gun Law Reform'.
Hopeless.

I get asspained seeing my people worshiping a hebrew god that makes them pasive and weak instead of focusing their energy on what made Europe great: philosophy.

>My people
What, gypsies?

Haha I need that qt praying

She's only cucking because he's not white.

Maori Fashys When?

Do Gypsies have gods?

Calling romanians gypsies. You must have a verry high IQ. Most of the gypsies are in the occident stealing.
We are the proud inheretors of the 2 most powerfull european civilizations: thracian and roman. Get fucked criminal descendant.

Metal.

Trust me leaf when I say no one in NZ gives a shit about that mosque, and our media are a bunch of pinko's

>just stand their ground
The problem there is that this usually means the progressive side of the argument keeps chipping away at the ground you stand on until it's gone.

woah, thought those guys were super cucked with their dancing for sand niggers
this could be epic

every pic I see of her reminds me of.jar jar binks

Realistically what will this group do if they call the Bible hate speech?

Absolutely nothing.

Well that’s unfortunate

Kiwi femanon here, and no, I wont show you my tits, grow the hell up. Just letting you know, Brian (damage) has a following nearly as tiny as his penis and hes widely considered a joke

Based. Post more pics of you in thigh socks so I can add to my collection.

For any newfags this is what we call pasta. And its stale as fuck.

War used to be the usual solution to most of our problems, unfortunately technology has pretty much ruined it since the early XXth century.

You thinking any religion is original shows how much of a brainlet you are

This soggy cunt is my newfound hate. I hate her as much as I love Saint Brenton.

I was hating Merkel, but the soggy cunt is younger. I hate her in a platonic way because she's far away. It's a long distance hate affair.