Gillette 3 months later

Any updates on this?

Did it affect their sales in any way, or have more brands started using the same mechanism?

Attached: gillette-anti-man-ad-campaign-toxic-masculinity-me-too-men-are-bad-933x445.jpg (933x445, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j6jz2Jma5-s
youtu.be/yZCdgl0MhZ0
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/gillette-bikini-photo-featuring-plus-size-model-sparks-outrage/
breitbart.com/news/pg-confident-of-payoff-from-gillettes-me-too-ad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

fpbp

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

i have no idea, but personally when i need to buy shaving cream/aftershave whatever and i see their brand i remember the commercial and it makes it way easier to use something else

Bump

Bump

Just bought shaving supplies today. Schick and Barbasol. Anecdotal, but the shelves were full of gillette stuff. I had to look for the stuff I got. Indicates to me it's not moving.

Don't know. I started using a safety razor and am happier with it.

>Did it affect their sales in any way,

They banked on the fact that there are enough self hating faggot men to keep them in the green.

Dorco razors are better and cheaper.
You can get them online or in stores usually branded as Barbasol or Remington.
They have T-handle safety razors and make probably most of the blades for them here in the states.

Attached: dorco_pace6_razors.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

No idea, but I took up the suggestion one user had about using a cartridge razor made by the Feather company in Japan.
MR3 Neo, even with shipping you get 9 carts for the price Jewlette charges for 4, and the carts last fucking forever. Best razor I've ever used.

Well I switched to Harry’s, which has been a mixed bag. It is a good amount cheaper though, and I also switched to Afta and that is cheaper still. Was always a Barbasol user anyway.

95% of the people didn't even hear about that whole "outrage", and the people who boycott gilette because of the commercial are a very few minority
unless other media giants disavow and boycott their products or ads, nothing's gonna faze them
which will never as long as they on the side of the woke lib "good guys"

outraged feminism has moved to another cause. Seething male anger will last a lifetime. We play the long game, jewlette is fucked

(((They))) tried this before too.
What's the agenda, just eliminating manhood altogether?

youtu.be/j6jz2Jma5-s

>shelves were full
because people buy stuff online

Gullette is a brand for a basic physical product.
People dont give a fuck about a razor they buy, only thing that matters is if it has a sale on it at the moment you went to but a razor or if you or close relatives had bad experiences with its function in the past.

These ads dont matter at all, for good or bad.

Here in my hometown there are 5 supermarket chains that sell Gillette products on weekly rebate-sales for every week in the last 3 months. I'm not buying the "it didn't harm them", I work in accounting and I know how to turn numbers.

>They ban comments and like counter in their videos now
>Latest adds are just trying to sell razors
They know they fucked up. Market was saturated with competitor ads for those 3 months

Longtime user, switched to feather. Works just fine!

Swapped over to these guys myself, shaving felt much better than with a Gillette

Attached: IMG-20190405-WA0006.jpg (1824x3648, 491K)

Switched to a stainless steel safety razor. Bought a hundred blades for 20 bucks. I wish I did this shit years ago. It's nice to have extra cash in my pocket.

Die you fucking faggot

Correct. All I see is a bunch of foot stomping and empty threats.

This desu

I swapped to barber shaves every now and then

Electric is fine

I'll buy Bic next time.

No, because it's an extremely cheap to produce, plentiful commodity, not a tickle me Elmo.

Bought a Gilette razor 16 years ago, been using the same shit since then. I see no reason to change. I don't watch TV nor spend time watching videos online, so the ads are not relevant to me. Haven't seen the ad everyone is fussy about, but it must have been a good one since it is alive in your memory 3 months later, OP.

Does nobody use clippers? I've had the same beard trimmer for almost 10 years

That commercial was the final push I needed to switch over to a Norelco electric. 19 years as a Gillette customer.

Attached: rob flynn.jpg (600x600, 89K)

Some bank tried the same in Poland.
youtu.be/yZCdgl0MhZ0

>when I grow up, will I earn as much as boys?

And my my favoite is at the end
>help me with my project for KIDS
Project name: "Space for GIRLS"

Comapnies got some kike manual or something, dunno.

Gillette the best a fat diabetic coal burner can be
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/gillette-bikini-photo-featuring-plus-size-model-sparks-outrage/

UPDATE:
bought a nice dutch butterfly razor. will last a lifetime

@00:30
>muh 56% pole
how the mighty have fallen

Got into shaving with a safety razor. Makes shaving enjoyable. Maybe it's my mix of razor/blade, but I still get irritation if I go for more than one pass. Not like its a big deal though, because one pass gets me just as close a shave as I was with a cartridge razor.

>shaving

Why are you such a faggot, OP?

I checked the stock graph, it held steady the past year then skyrocketed on 9th April. Like tripled in value.

(You)

Attached: 1555272345291.png (644x800, 53K)

That commercial made me buy a $20 trimmer and grow a beard.

Multiple women have complimented me on it, which feels pretty nice since I am not a very good looking guy in general.

>MR3 Neo
where did you buy it from? Ebay? got links?

Hydro 5 is a monster. Always lasts me a month (min 20 shaves). Sometimes I toss one just because I've been using it too long even though it provides an acceptable shave.

That said, I still buy Gillette. I don't know what their sales numbers are, but I've never seen them on sale so often for such low prices like pic related.

Attached: Gillette.jpg (349x600, 193K)

Safety razor master race
Never looking back
>Gillette
Literally who??????

Attached: D6A0A06C-A493-491D-B844-B01B4C9DB7FF.jpg (599x804, 185K)

i used to use schick but after seeing gillettes brave new ad i bought a gillette razor. also theres nothing wrong with soimilk. its very tasty.

Pic related is the best shave ever, not Gillette, and for a much better price too.

Attached: 1551493304312.jpg (1134x1134, 470K)

This was the first product to boycott and when I found out (((who))) was behind it I have now started my BDS boycott. I am unironically thankful for the Gillette ad getting me off my fat arse to do something.

They launched a huge sales push with cardboard logo’ed shelving.
I still have one unused cartridge.
I had a lot of sex last night so their shite hasn’t put women of handsome white mans throbbing cock.
Got a new GF. That’s how I knows I’m so handsome. :)
Also got an army sergeant giving me a second go after I got her into a fist fight when I spent the night with her 2 weeks ago. She rang at 08:30 this morning! OMG WTF have I done? look.
GILLETTE HAVE FAILED
LE HANDSOME WHITE GUY #1
Also I still rape

Attached: 748B2721-BC7C-4F2C-8555-277B1878C71B.jpg (1125x786, 152K)

My grandpa died and I got his 3 circular headed shaving thing so I use that now and it works pretty well for the small amount of facial hair flown world has allowed me to grow. But I was using dollar shave club and shit big razors before, so I wasn’t really in Gillette’s market anyway

"
The Nike spot also generated plenty of criticism, but was generally seen as a winner by marketing experts because it strengthened the brand’s connection to millennials, who prefer brands that are committed to social issues.
"

breitbart.com/news/pg-confident-of-payoff-from-gillettes-me-too-ad/

Attached: 1599175823131.jpg (930x341, 125K)

instead of blaming a company altogether why not look up the douchebag who conceptualized and/or directed this crock of dogshit? and the faggot who green lighted this as well. surely a razor company can't possibly think it's a good idea to delve into gender politics for no fucking reason. that's not their purpose in any case.

This 100%. I don’t even think of it till I see the name brand, then I choose the other.

Well we know that was ad agency Grey New York. but any agency that presents a retarded idea can't push it forward without the client accepting and paying for it, so both parts are to blame.

I have never in my life bought anything from Gilete. I only ever bought Wilkinson. Is Wilkinson not present in USA?

A proper straight razor shave by a barber is definitely a treat worth saving up for and the only way to roll.

Attached: spruce-moose.jpg (420x318, 25K)

Don’t shave, trim with beard clippers. (This isn’t trimmed just grown but it’s too early to do new selfies, I look like Hans Moemanns nut sack until lunchtime on Monday)
testosterone is like catnip for chicks. They say otherwise until they are in the presence of it and then they start smiling, giggling, tossing their hair, shaking, going butterfingered. It makes them dopey and manageable.
GROW SOME. But don’t get gillete clippers. Clippers are fun too.
I’m marketing stubble the way Gillette’s market shaves. Fuck em.
Yeah they didn’t do it for marketing. They market that’s all they do but they did it for gibs. All businesses have subsidies available to access from EU & national government, they only have to meet PC buzzword criteria.
There’s not some huge market of cuckolds. They were meeting the gibs criteria. “Sustainability” - they admitted it in all but a flat confession because there’s always non disclosure clauses attached to grants and zero interest loans. They are absolutely huge pay offs too.

Attached: 34F5EF21-A505-4970-8696-2FD298E686C0.jpg (834x252, 50K)

>not shaving with a razor sharp hunting knife

ISHIGGYDIGGY

This. I switched to beard, with a trimmer and safety razor. The only options worth a shit.

If you need 6 edges to get a comfortable shave, there's something wrong with your design and the shitty can of foam you're most likely using.
Get a mug, a tube of good shaving soap and a safety razor.

>Yes goyim you need 9 blades to shave properly, no we don't make those heads anymore you'll have to buy a new razor again.

Attached: rafas-d2.jpg (325x339, 9K)

Attached: 30984299-1567-4BFB-B250-03C14A4C1F35.jpg (750x563, 85K)

Attached: D2E902F9-F84F-4F81-85AD-002463D5FFCA.jpg (800x363, 78K)

>Jow Forums arrogant enough to think it can affect the sales of a multination corporation

God you people are cringe

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 100K)

I've stopped using P&G products all together, but the one I'm having the most difficulty is old spice body wash. I have no idea what to use an alternative that smells good.

Fuck shaving with a razor, just use clippers.

They make everything from 2 to 7 blades as well as Ye Olde T-handle with double edged blades. I've been using the 3-bladers.

Attached: dorco_prime.jpg (700x896, 288K)

Single blades razors are best. Double blades ones are designed to clog and to trap water and rust to make you use them quicker.

I joined the Barbasol shave club. Cheap and decent quality.

Correct. They clog like a motherfucker and that shitty foam helps it along. They don't make enough money for their tastes selling single blades.

>wanted to buy something other than gillette because fuck em
>buy schick because that's a reputable brand
>get home
>look at packet
>"slick"
>tfw bought cheap knockoff razors that probably won't even cut through my peach fuzz properly because gillette is run by jews

Attached: apu.png (658x662, 59K)

>Double blades ones are designed to clog and to trap water and rust to make you use them quicker.

No they aren't.

I'm a product developer at Procter & Gamble and the brief for our shaving products is literally to increase shave satisfaction for our customers through use of multiple blades to distribute pressure more lightly to provide a closer, nick-free and comfortable shave. You can easily rinse residual debris by dousing the blades in tap water. Feel free to cut yourself up with a single razor though, pressure distribution is basic physics.

Gillette was never part of the Aryan shaving club

Be happy you didn't buy "Sick"

Attached: 1592396530677.jpg (422x643, 78K)

I’ve been wetshaving with a single razor for a decade and haven’t cut myself in god knows how many years. You sound like a faggot

> I still buy Gillette

spotted the néger

>I'm a product developer
>"shave satisfaction"
"Planned obsolescence". Your shit is designed to break faster so you can sell more.

kys faggot

>I'm a product developer at Procter & Gamble
kys

Attached: 1565627165574.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

Show your real flag, juden.

This. Last time I cut myself shaving, was with some retarded "5 blade wonder". I use a safety razor normally, and haven't cut myself in years.

>Your shit is designed to break faster so you can sell more.

Surely if that were the case, someone could sell something more durable and steal all our market share with their better product. Basic economics.

Oh wait, they don't. Because our products aren't designed that way, and you're a stupid conspiracy theorist.

>easily rinse residual debris by dousing the blades in tap water.

>easily

You know exactly where the mother got blacked, right?

Stay jealous that you will never get hired in such a position by a prestigious company.

This
I’ve got my work ones here with me. Just had a go. You might still need a single bladed razor to shape your stubble a bit, more than one blade makes the cutting surface too broad to do shaping with, gillete cartridge ones are the very worst for fine work, or you might not need any razor at all depending on how your stubble grows & what you like.

Attached: 8B53FFEA-FABB-4C9A-BC9A-587451AAACE8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

I switched to Barbasol razors and genuinely enjoy them more than my old Mach3.

Using cartridge razors over safety or straight razors.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (462x550, 30K)

Nice feet

>forgetting your greentext arrow

Attached: 1549413825845.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

I'd sooner be a NEET, it beats being a slave to the juden.

I really hope the company that owns Gillette do not own Braun. I’ve had those from pre-Gillette Gate days though.

Attached: ECE13FA1-FEFA-4AA3-8CCA-0B7B25C6AD68.jpg (750x531, 93K)

>Planned obsolescence is a conspiracy theorist.
It's afraid.
I'm old enough to remember when safety razor blades were sold in the stores, I'm also old enough to remember it being gradually pushed out and replaced by increasingly expensive shit that gave a decent enough shave, but broke down really fucking fast.
Cunts like you managed to push it out of supermarkets and the like thanks to brand recognition and deals. Not by the merits of your product.

And they sell superior products to yours, vastly superior to that shit in a can designed to clog up your plastic cassette shit razors even faster.

Underrated post.
I love it when someone play by the flag meta.

Sorry it’s for the other guy
PROOFS REQUIRED YOU CHEESE DICKED PARK WOMBLE

Remember the jew cries out as he strikes you.

Attached: kikehide.jpg (396x431, 77K)

Underrated post

neckbeards don't shave. it didn't hurt their bottom line at all

What’s the point in shaving? Just use a trimmer if you don’t want a beard.

I stopped buying them, switched to Wilkinson sword. I actually prefer Gillette but I have no problem sticking to my principles on this one.