Muh Trumpgret

I find it hard to believe there are actually people like this. Do you actually care that Trump bombed muh empty Syrian airfield? Do you actually think it was Trump that gave Israel money, and not a near-unanimous vote by Congress? Do you actually think he isn't trying to get a barrier built on the southern border to keep out illegals?

I know it's tempting to resort to "le MIGA" and "muh Zion Don", but does it hurt to have some actual discussion that doesn't resort to boring one-liners?

Attached: muhziondon.png (1000x731, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wimsradio.com/2019/04/14/new-concerns-trump-administration-may-be-laying-legal-groundwork-for-military-action-against-iran/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-09/eve-election-netanyahu-boasts-trump-designated-irans-guards-his-request
trumpgolfcount.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Had to make an entirely new thread instead of posting in the other one

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Get fucked Hasbara.

agreed, fuck all anti Trump shills, gtfo, this is a MAGA board

Attached: 1489953091844.jpg (1920x1200, 656K)

People are stupid sometimes, they dont know what they want, Trump is good prez, better than that nigger or war criminal Bush, but he isnt as extreme as most people here would want him to be

Post the "coolest truck in town" faggot.

>does it hurt to have some actual discussion that doesn't resort to boring one-liners
I'm not mad, just disappointed user

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (1280x960, 218K)

THE MEME THAT ENDED A PRESIDENCY

Attached: 8LwX9lr.jpg (547x519, 47K)

i'm sure some stormcucks are sad he hasn't gassed every jew, but us normal people are pretty satisfied with what he's done. disappointed that he waited 2 years for a national emergency and the shutdown was a failure, but those were strategic mishaps more than anything

Attached: 544880e75e40c747cbaa1afefa33265adb83960572131b028b5010704887a81a.jpg (1200x675, 180K)

I like Trump. I think he's pretty cool, maybe not /ourguy/ but still pretty cool. We only have a 2 party system, and both options don't align with views as extreme as the more popular Jow Forums beliefs. So what the hell is the problem? Support Israel and make jews happy in the middle east, or support cultural marxism, thus supporting Jews over here. If you want another option, keep electing further and further extremes until a civil war breaks out and there is a regression to basic tribalism, in which case whites will inevitably win.

Attached: 1554418922897.png (456x239, 37K)

wall confirmed, gtfo shill

Attached: trump-wall-maga-fuck-off-libtards.png (584x388, 57K)

Attached: faithfultrump.jpg (480x470, 29K)

Attached: 1555047321286.png (1449x2156, 1.82M)

>le reddit simpsons meme
stop shitting up my thread faggot

Attached: 1532212799725.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>didnt debunk the confirmed wall
stay triggered tranny discord

Attached: salty-libtard-triggered.png (500x495, 96K)

>le facebook meme
and you stop shitting up my thread with your boomer memes, faggot

Attached: gas.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Attached: 1410855776871.jpg (800x764, 17K)

You want discussion?
So where's the wall?
Why are there still illegals?
Why are gun rights being taken away instead of being taken back?
Why is my tax money that I wageslave for going to kikes instead of my kin?

I do not give a FUCK about the wall and I fully expect it to be useless, built massively behind schedule and incredibly over budget.

I'm angry that he's not doing what I'd hoped he would do and pulling us out of our back breakingly expensive empire.

Attached: 1488347636149.jpg (960x960, 132K)

respect your elders

Attached: 74238748.png (620x333, 43K)

see
>WALL CONFIRMED
stop the disinfo, this is a MAGA board

Attached: maga-wins-stfu-shills.jpg (720x685, 64K)

Nearly all Trump hate threads are started by organized shills who never have arguments but have lots of pictures of potato Trump drinking jew jew cum.

Attached: 1E0A44E7-C149-4805-AB25-812FD22BC031.png (1506x718, 408K)

Just stop and go home.

are you trolling? are you 60 years old? Please tell me LMAO

Attached: gym.jpg (500x427, 84K)

MAGA died when he cucked out of his promises and jailed the guy that got him elected
All he got left now is reddit, kike shills, and braindamaged normaloids. Leave and never return.

Notice with all the MIGA Zion Don butthurt shills, they never offer a better alternative.
It's all just "give up and hope for the best"

Attached: chosenone.png (1000x731, 367K)

>Do you actually care that Trump bombed muh empty Syrian airfield?
That was one small part of a larger program. Trump admin. is laying the groundwork to go to war with Iran: wimsradio.com/2019/04/14/new-concerns-trump-administration-may-be-laying-legal-groundwork-for-military-action-against-iran/

>where's the wall
quit being a disingenuous faggot. look it up on google. the wall won't go the full span of the border because natural barriers exist. some parts of the border are "fencing" and some are steel slats and some of the more "wall-like" structures are under development or are planned to be implemented
>why are there still illegals
because ICE does not have infinite resources and they have to follow proper laws and procedures. Congress fixes that--they are the Legislative branch of government
>gun rights
DoJ removed ITAR restrictions. Nominated 2nd Amendment justices to the SCOTUS. Undeniably 2A wins.
>tax money
everybody has to pay taxes you faggot, and they just got lowered for most of America

Attached: 1548183798382.png (1189x810, 977K)

lol he hasn't kept a single promise keep coping

Attached: 899375.jpg (832x710, 70K)

Trump doesn't seem to have the ability to say no to Netanyahu. The sky is the limit as far as how far he's willing to go in the war against Israel's enemies: zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-09/eve-election-netanyahu-boasts-trump-designated-irans-guards-his-request

On top of that he's done next to nothing on immigration and doesn't seem have any desire to beyond threatening tweets.

I'll leave this here.

White America First.

I love how it keeps getting called a WALL even tho it's not...Keep posting cringe, it's great!

King of Tranny's. He doesnt even have a user name lol

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (620x413, 57K)

The bollard fence is coming. All 40 miles of it.

gold star for you

Attached: jude.jpg (800x875, 692K)

Why hasn't he stopped the wars in the middle east?
And why is he doing Assange in like this?
From an Australian point of view, these are the only things I care about and he is failing miserably with both of them.

SLSCO got contracted to build the levee concrete wall in the Rio Grande Valley, and started construction this February. By early to mid-2020 we'll start seeing pictures of the concrete wall portions of the border

Attached: 1547445167381.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Wall
synonyms: barrier, partition, room divider, enclosure, screen, panel, separator; palisade;

Attached: miga.png (870x580, 498K)

Ty, im proud that i don't hide my Amerimut flag.

>jailed the guy that got him elected
This, really. His treatment of Assange will be a deciding factor for whatever real support he has left. Assange deserves an exonoration and a fucking statue on top if it.

you are the real people user. disregard david hogg's memelab

>Giving the woman heeb nose and heeb curls
Well, it's not that far from the truth.

>And why is he doing Assange in like this?
From an Australian point of view, these are the only things I care about and he is failing miserably with both of them.
Because he's President of the United States, not Prime Minister of Australia. Assange fucked over U.S. Intel, and that's why he has an extradition request. That simple.

Attached: kizunacheers.jpg (386x573, 74K)

>talking points
>zero alternatives presented
You just sound like a stupid monkey beating a drum

Attached: monkeydrummers.gif (320x232, 115K)

NO PRESIDENT KEEPS A SINGLE PROMISE KEEP COPING WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FANTASY, DISNEY FED PROMISE OF A FAIR PRESIDENT YOU ABSOLUTE MONGOLOID RETARD.

>greentexting fail

Attached: 1553365829548.jpg (540x427, 18K)

Assange basically handed him the Presidency and this is how how does him?... Yeah, Fuck Trump MIGA AMIRITE

Attached: 6585858767868758.png (715x396, 392K)

Attached: 724863872.png (500x522, 135K)

fake and gay

96 million dollars spent golfing courtesy of the united states of Americas taxpayers.

trumpgolfcount.com/

Attached: 1555048717778.jpg (700x700, 85K)

Right because Obama didn't golf.

What did anyone expect from an orange real-estate reality television tycoon? He is better than Hilary and the Democrats and that's all that matters.

>drumpf said something!
>that means our law should reflect what drumpf believed once
It's like you're a woman.

How did he hand him the Presidency, you delusional faggot. Clinton was a flawed candidate before Wikileaks ever came onto the scene. has nothing to do with Israel you 2 IQ shitwit

Attached: 1549262696453.jpg (680x383, 25K)

Securing the border like he promised isn't extreme. Instead, he went the opposite direction and is proudly promoting that the USA should accept the most amount of immigrants in its entire history, "legally." Legal and illegal immigration is also net highest under his administration.

You kike faggots are dead. Just fucking wait. The more you double down, the more of a footprint you leave behind. It's never been easier to redpill normies.

Attached: murder the jew.jpg (396x432, 104K)

That "wall" being built is actually replacement wall for shit that's already there.

Obama golfed only 306 times in his presidency, trump is on track to go over 400 if he gets reelected
>It's like you're a woman
I get that a lot actually

Attached: 1555054157697.png (680x522, 123K)

There's nothing wrong with legal immigration, faggot. The entire crux has always been illegal immigration. Don't move the goalposts, nigger.

This. The swamp is being drained world wide

nope, kike liar. concrete levee wall and bollard wall is being built right now

Attached: tohsakadisgust.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: kekistani.jpg (926x678, 76K)

>trump never bad mouthed h1-b's then flip flopped and said he is going to accept more than ever
Thanks for enlightening me, pajeet.

Jow Forums is always one sided in analyzing the US-israeli relationship; yes they jew us but we mutt fuck them to hell, if it were not for us they would have conquered some of their neighbors long ago and took off on a tear that would make Hitler look tame. There are jews sitting there right now bitching about how america unduly influences their institutions and interferes with their foreign policy.

Your nose is showing.

This thread reeks of Jewness, OP is without a doubt a JIDF member

>M...M...MUH MUAHGAH
Your brain is weak and your bones will be broken with it.

drump supporters are the biggest cucks ever

Attached: 1555050245587.png (1024x701, 1.31M)

DHS just cracked down on H-4 visas and H1B visa acceptance rates have been going down under trump

Attached: h1bs.png (943x620, 23K)

If it wasn't for Assange, Hillary would be your president right now, seppo

Attached: migapeedes.jpg (621x924, 71K)

>its impossible to not approve of h1b1 and also have to accept more than ever

whatever nigger. doesn't change the fact that he felt the need to compromise U.S. intel because muh based shitskin mudslimes and kike journalists were getting gunned down by our military. your hero is a cuck with a scat fetish

Attached: cheerspepe.jpg (680x591, 34K)

Obama had to deal with 'War on Terror' aftermath and was a nigger, despite being half white.

Drumpf has done more good than Obama anyway.

>Drumpf has done more good than Obama anyway
Immigration is based goy, as long as they come here legally!

>There’s nothing wrong with legal invasion, anybody who says otherwise is a shill!
Sure Pablo

Kikes are shilling hard for Trump now since they can sniff shekels in the air. MIGA

The hard right people grafted their ideology onto a guy who is not an ideologue. If he failed, it was because they were unrealistic about what he was from the start.

So you're against free speech and the rights of journalists, got it
What about his foreign policy? All the kike wars are still raging, looking more and more likely you'll get involved in Venezuela also.
What exactly has Trump done?

Attached: MIGA YAY.jpg (769x553, 31K)

Fuck off stormweenie. I like white immigrants, and I don't care if shitskins intelligent enough to pass tests white Americans couldn't even pass, get in.

Eh, trump is knee deep in jew blood. His daughter gets fucked by a new every night. Of ours he gave isreal the money out of free will.

Whatever makes Israel great makes America great by proxy as we're their puppet state, moron. Even hating kikes one can see the advantage of remaining their puppet state. Not saying I enjoy or want it, just saying it isn't as horrible as you pretend.

This guy has "king of Jow Forums" and a nazi flag

This absolutely smells like new-fag. I hope i am being trolled right now because there cant be a shill with this level of retardation.

He owes Assange nothing. Assange is a leftist BTW and would fuck you at the first opportunity. Even conceding that Assange "meddled" to deliver a Trump victory, is cucked.

The only difference between him and the rest is the salt mined from liberals.
Who work on his construction sites ? Illegal immigrants. People thinking he is a good president are retarded. He is a funny one. And the biggest israel fanboi we saw in a century. His own children are KIKED. He is, like all current politicians in the west aside a few line Salvini, a complete disaster. But at least, he is entertaining.

>making the ones destroying the west even more powerful is a good thing
The absolute state of MIGAtards.

>He owes Assange nothing. Assange is a leftist
JIDF making up accuses as always, why don’t you go suck off your golden goy so more.

This, I bet magapedes would support Merkel too if she made funny tweets. America will be extremely brown by the time he leaves office.

>Whatever makes Israel great makes America great
MIGA amirite!

Attached: 1555087311550.jpg (537x508, 40K)

>the west is good and doesn't need a good destroy every now and again to reset the degeneracy like every other time in history.

All good things must come to an end, you fucking stupid Disney morality fed nigger.

Unironically

Hold on, are you a MIGAtard or an anarchist? Cause you're sending confusing messages there, rabbi

What's the difference, moron? Kikes want anarcy sometimes just like the rest of us.

>actual discussion that doesn't resort to boring one-liners
>DISCORD TRANNY
>DISCORD TRANNY
>DISCORD TRANNY
>4D CHESS
>4D CHESS
>4D CHESS
Really?

A president can override Congress and Trump talked about some fucking Jews and the Holocaust in his state or the union for 40 minutes

Miga retards need to stop cope posting

Attached: 5b398b5d163ab256f60267de945975309da01a57_hq.jpg (640x480, 38K)

No argument. Sad. I hoped you had an argument. The biggest and greatest we ever had. And make mexico pay for it. But you don't. What a shame. Let's destroy America again, because it was great. Its worth it.
Retard.

Do people actually think Israeli jews and American jews are the same? this board is truly composed of the lowest IQ among society's rejects

Attached: apularp.png (923x713, 26K)