Wow

I remember there being something a while back about how we can conflate the holocaust with being a white genocide. Can't find the original tweet this is from but would be a good way to get nogs to turn away from the narrative, being alleviated of guilt, and thus allowing them to pursue futher being anti Jewish.

When white normies see it happening, then they'll also start to try shake off the guilt of the holocaust.

Attached: 56973957_402597390575781_1774607205975195648_n.jpg (960x548, 40K)

Well Hitler was a kike funded by the kike Rothschilds for Greater Israel.

>european victims
I thought it was because they were Jews?

IDK man. Why do commie sympathizers hate the holocaust? It doesn't make sense since mass cultivation of people is what they want.

The Holocaust being so prevalent is white privileged.

Leopold I get, but how are the actions of Cecil Rhodes and Churchill even remotely comparable to the horrors of the Belgian Congo?

Let the meme magic flow. We can totally use this. It'll be the starting acid that eats away at the chains of guilt holding Europeans back.

>(((European))) victims

Attached: 1552625694836.png (2048x2048, 309K)

>(((European)))

Do you really care about the opinion of niggers?
That "holohoax was white genocide" was a jew op to make Jow Forums accept jews as white.
The nigger is a jew pet and will never turn against his master.

You think you're too weak of a race to commandeer the pet?

so what?
no one cares about niggers
literally ask any other race

Attached: 1510144448436.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Churchill killed Europeans. This nigga smoked way too much crack.

> thinking you're woke but too much of bitch ass christ cuck goodgoy to name the jew
> The reason hitler is mainstream taboo and not any other atrocity that claimed the lives of many more is because jews control the narrative through christ cucks
Prove me wrong
> Hint : you can't.

REMEMBER THE 20 MILLION CONGOLESE!

>REMEMBER THE 20 MILLION CONGOLESE!
Actually, Congo was niggers killing niggers. Khang Leopold ran the country using only 200 (((white))) people. Soldiers, Cops, Civil servants, everyone were black.

That's because only Hitler presented a threat to the Jewish world order.

My dick was funded by my balls for greater butthurt

Also why Stalin isn't mainstream taboo because it's the Jews that did it.

The Jews arent the victims, its the victims of war torn europe

>Jews
>European
Enough of this shit. It's time for them to pick a side. They're either "my fellow whites" or they're a separate ethnic group, no more of this flip-flopping for convenience.

You owe us.
Pay us the reparations, or we will take it.

She's right. But only (((european)))

What's so special about the jewish genocide that it warrants a specific word?

Attached: 346815387811.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Are you people all kikes? WOII was more than just a few dead jews. Only kikes want the focus to be purely on the 6 million

>European
>victims

are you a fucking idiot? the reason why hitler is taboo is because of jews thats what this thread was about

What did Rhodes do? He built schools in Africa and gave people scholarships
YOU FUCKING WHITE DEVIL STOP TRYING TO TEACH PEOPLE

>European victims
You mean eternally whiney Jews?

They're sending a probe into space with an attestment of the holohoax. Holy fuck have they taken it too far...

>6million jews
people care
>2 million african't niggers killed by Leopold
no one cares
we can see that a Jew is worth at least 3x a nigger

All we did was cut the hands off thieves. We didn't bomb civilians for maximum debris so we could firebomb them later.

>Belgian Congo
>A literal fiefdom that was property of the kang and a few of his besties, as opposed to the government's colony
You can step right up to his descendants and ask them for your money.

>normies don't care about the holohoax anymore because all the "victims" were white

i think the jews have lost control of their monster

Attached: JIDF2.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)