Christianity

Aryans worship a jew. Latinos worship a jew. Chinese worship a jew. Africans worship a jew.
>the most popular religion on Earth has people all over the world worshiping a jew.
Who doesn't worship the jew? Other jews.
>really makes you think

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 6K)

>Other jews.
Well they're not really jews. They are the synagogue of satan; pretend jews. The jews became Christians when Jesus came.

Wow fantastic argument. Guess im athiest now

Low effort, OP. What causes you to actively dislike Jesus? He literally did nothing wrong...

OP has never read the bible. He's too busy making woke twitter posts and taking care of his ex wives black son.

Attached: 1555308811326.jpg (678x847, 145K)

Trips of truth

Wow. All I did was point out a simple and obvious fact. Any interpretation about what it meant was purely on your own part.

a Jew that was h8ed by other Jews... fascinating

Attached: 1544902593405.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>210005241

Attached: 1552921491945.png (420x420, 103K)

Jesus teaches how to be a Jew. Jews are already Jews.

Judaism is losing to Christianity in Israel if you didn't know.

Attached: 1549398181571.gif (460x345, 770K)

>Jesus teaches how to be a Jew. Jews are already Jews.
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that jesus teaches how to be a 2nd-rate jew?

We don't

>We don't
Ha! You only think that you don't

the most popular religion is islam.

Nice logic their

Yeah... no, it isn't

OP is too busy sucking Jewish cock by denying Christ to realize people worship God and not same random Jew.

If you want real European religion be a Monist.
Pythagoras, Plato, Neoplatonists, Stoics were all pantheistic. Better than Jew shit Christianity.

goyim worshiping us is the natural order of things.

Attached: 1554847129043.jpg (720x834, 28K)

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

From a perspective of someone who was raised according to the old testament, whoever wrote the new testament was very very well versed in the old testament. Christianity is a JEWS religion. Back off goyim.

Attached: pessah celebration last meal.jpg (589x546, 99K)

CHECKED... LOGOS RISING

no

Attached: jews btfo.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

It doesn't matter that Jesus was a Jew. He ended Judaism.

I miss smoloko wish it would come back

Too bad Jessus wasn't a Jew.
And too bad that genetic Jews no longer exists.

And the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads. Frankly I like the Psalms where God is praised and some of the prophets you killed, but yeah, you can have the Old Testament.

Jesus is just alright by me.

You use a really sneaky tactic. You take only anti-semitic christians for show the example of christians. You don't show the christians who are not anti-semitic. Because christians who are not anti-semites are much more numerous than anti-semitic christians.

>we wuz kikes
>sinagogue of satan meme
>digits
Are you trying to tell us something, (((mods)))?

No christkike has ever read the bible.
They would know that jewsus teaches to be a beta cuck and turn the other cheek to gentiles because salvation is of the jews. Race doesn't matter and he came to destroy the family. Christcucks are shameless illiterates.

Attached: 1554662465818.jpg (1748x9998, 3.39M)

That's not true at all, and jews hate jews all the time.
Jewsus never existed.

>it's true because some kike worshippers say it

Attached: 1554951576142.png (797x925, 637K)

The consubstantiality of the spirit in man and God is the conviction fundamental to all spiritual wisdom. It is not a matter of inference only. In the spiritual experience itself, the barriers between the self and the ultimate reality drop away....We belong to the real and the real is mirrored in us. The great text of the Upanishad affirms it—Tat tvam asi(That art thou). It is a simple statement of an experienced fact...."I and my Father are one." "All that the Father hath are mine," is the way in which Jesus expressed the same profound truth.

>their
Fatal flaw

If you wish to be perfect.

Both are means of non-attachment.

Jesus says the covenant with Jews was over and was to be made with who ever chose it and sought it. Yoke. Yoga.

Fpbp and checked

Attached: 1535587932308.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

Correct. Jews only existed from the end of Babylonian captivity until 70AD. Anyone claiming to be a "jew" now is a liar trying to usurp God's lineage by denying Christ. Even when Jews existed many of them were not descendants of Jacob(Israel). Quite a few were Edomites, including the original king of the jews Herod.

Attached: 1545633203534.jpg (720x500, 249K)

>b-but he's a good jew who will s-save me some day

Attached: this kills the shlomo boot licker.png (961x1912, 182K)