Hi, I'm here for the job interview

Hi, I'm here for the job interview.

Attached: Jerb.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/10/22/petroleum-engineering-majors-earn-an-average-of-175000-a-year.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry, we've already hired someone for that position.

Go back to hell

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

That's racist

Thank you for applying. The position of MRI Machine Tester is open and you look like a great match. Let us know if the magnetic field causes any discomfort.

I knew a guy like that. He was weird as shit but he was a petroleum engineer so companies didn't had no choice but to hire him regardless of how weird he looked. He didnt bathe either

I'm sorry Xer but the freak show is closed.

Someone put a bullet into his head please.

*rapes your white ass

Attached: transgender-woman-transitioning-dragon.jpg (920x537, 81K)

underrated

Would you? She's biologically female.

Attached: 1555269797406.jpg (564x705, 59K)

hired!

yeah right.....

Attached: Yeah OK.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

It's probably full of STDs, hence the plague icon on its forehead.

why is there 3 of the same girl walking in background

shut up

Asking the real questions

>tfw you hire them & then immediately fire them to fill your degenerate diversity quota

Attached: 1554747387299.gif (500x281, 303K)

Attached: Davine_color.jpg (484x621, 107K)

I'm sorry, we only hire somali engineers.

you fucked nigguh

Gas.

It's that thing where the camera takes a picture every few seconds. Forget what it's called.

>didn't had no choice
oh yeah im sure theres only one oil engineer in the whole wide world, and that this dysfunctional self-destructive retard in your story was the best of the best.

gas
gas
gas

Attached: 1555092163526.png (800x800, 90K)

Welcome, young man.

I've got the bulls cut in the bottom... head on over there and see if you can knock up one of those calves for me.

glitch in the matrix

>Would you?
Yes, I would, kill it with fire that is.

As if it isn't hard enough already. Like if you guys agree.

Fucking hell cunt, I'm not convinced that that thing is biologically human. Let alone a female; although that makes it worse anyway.

Attached: 1524389303225.gif (500x532, 904K)

based and teslapilled

Attached: Get Exterminatus.png (957x1090, 2.66M)

They are very scarce.
cnbc.com/2018/10/22/petroleum-engineering-majors-earn-an-average-of-175000-a-year.html
You are a retard

kek

seriously though, he's probably some Sr. Developer at Google.

Attached: job market.jpg (780x1182, 241K)

pretty damn big glitch

From your own article:
>energy service companies laid off an estimated 120,000 workers, leaving the nearly 1,800 petroleum engineering majors who graduated that year scrambling to find any kind of employment
Illiterate, lying, larping, retard confirmed.

Ugliest piece of Satan shit Ever!!!! Wat the Fuck!!! At least I don’t see her shit for heels in this pic!

Sorry, Circus is two blocks south.

It's Hollywood.

can you code?

Isn't that a biohazard sign?

>hollywood sign lurking above its head
well it's in its habitat

It’s a mask, tards

I thought I already watched all of xavier renegade angel

Attached: xavier.jpg (480x360, 38K)

This is fucking hilarious. I hope I am under diversity quaota, I too want a high paying job that Tyrone has.

if it wasnt a mask i would question if they were a biological female because it appears you can see some shaved head stubble and the hairline is pretty far back.

why do people deform themselves like that. is it because of a particular mental illness? does it have a name? body dysphoria of something.

You are hired , we needed a scarecrow for a while , damn birds keep ruining the corn

Attached: Amish-45.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Anyone who wouldn't fuck a demoness is gay.

Attached: 54a75c58d361a786c375b1daee1483a5.png (477x597, 483K)

hi here for the job interview, Im dad.

Based and Slaaneshpilled.

Attached: Slaanesh.gif (1000x500, 203K)

Do you have references?
No, your piercing technician doesn't count.

would you still fuck it though?

No! Get away from me!

Attached: 1541211253079.jpg (894x480, 28K)

لمجد الله

Attached: 1554720919408.jpg (640x635, 52K)

RARE

Actually is a good candidate for bouncers or any job that you need to look mean

Well, he isn't the most hideous creature compared to what I've worked with in the past.

Attached: 20181128_161825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Attached: matix_lag.png (384x525, 76K)

You got your shot at Boeing filthy pajeet

She's also biologically contaminated judging by that symbol on her forehead.

No.

Please stop posting pictures of Wal-mart break rooms. Your life is depressing.

At Boeing? No, I don't want to risk my life.

I want a no risk high paying job only. Why are you so mad though?

As depressing as things seem, you learn to appreciate the little things in life that bring some semblance of positivity.

Attached: 15553272705305880358409734624258.jpg (4032x2268, 2.5M)

> Our haunted house is open from October 10th to the 31st on weekends.
> How do you feel about red face paint ?

Sorry, your piercings are great but we only have one barrista slot for a white male. We've already hired (pic related). She ticks of the "woman" and "person of color" boxes.

Stupid inbred Amish would deserve to starve. Who starts a farm without getting a scarecrow?

Strive for something better.

I should have thought about that a long time ago, but not at 40 years old. Hopefully next life is a bit more fruitful.

Based and wagonpilled.

My father in law went back to school while raising 3 kids in his 40s. Got a Comp Sci degree and worked for the county. Now he is retired with a 3,600 a month pension. It's never too late.

Are you the guy that was homeless?

As the new Rabbi?
Wonderfull!

Well, first I'm going to need to see how good you are at digging holes, Sir. Here's a shovel, about 15 feet should work

Not all of us will make it.

I'm not sure if you're confusing me with somebody else, but yes I was homeless for the majority of my "best years".

Are you white? If you are white and still became homeless then you're a massive loser. If you're white it's easy as fuck to get a well paying job.

If life is pain and suffering, and you are not willing to work to change that, why live?

Read Camus.

I was 18 at the time in '98 and had no resources. I was never given a clear answer why. I'll just sum it up to some legal shit that was too big for them which made our entire household homeless. They weren't the smartest people so I don't know why they bothered. My friends at the time didnt seem to give a shit. Perhaps it was a needed moment of hubris as I was a rather selfish individual. I at least got on my feet after nearly 3 years (although I was begged for money on a constant basis until i was 30 because they cannot keep a job, post-downfall). Can't say the same for my white nigger parents who are probably going to die in destitution in some travel trailer. I'm sure I'll hear about it through the grapevine months or years after the fact.

>If life is pain and suffering, and you are not willing to work to change that, why live?
Because it was proven I am gulliable to believe the lies of shitty people, and will always be a sucker.
>Read Camus.
Hopefully theres an audiobook. I've never been able to read a book from cover-to-cover.

Attached: 15553321771694960898580499409377.jpg (4032x2268, 1.93M)

We'll be happy to offer you a position here at Schekelberg Records! I'm sure you're music will be an inspiration to all the kids out there.

Attached: WR7Rqt2u.jpg (368x400, 35K)

Right this way, sir, if you'll follow doctor Mengele the MRI, please.

beat me to it

I seen a freak like that outside a bar in Edmonton a couple of years ago and he was lapping up the attention he got.

Mental illness/fucked up childhood.

Implying this dude doesn't already have a job that doesnt care (piercer, tattoo artist, some sort of online salesman, phone worker, headshop worker/owner)

That's over 1000$ in his face, that shit requires maintenance too, and I can imagine he had it all done in a short amount of time.

He has money. It's almost like the rappers with face tattoos, most of them are set for life doing what they already do so unless they fail they're fine.

Stay mad

want to know how I know you're not white?

Do tell me.

Attached: 15553358443265040800737137862911.jpg (2340x4160, 1.93M)

wtf

based

Attached: freak.jpg (634x688, 93K)

you should play guitar
i hope you play the guitar, you should

s-source?

clean your fucking nails you nasty ass motherfucker

gonna step on the gas

>he thinks $1000 worth of wasted shit means he has money
Oh sweet summer child...

>She's biologically female.
shes biologically retarded

lol I'd be lying if I said I never tried it
I mostly yoyo, like the advanced string trick shit with flips and hops.

>Biohazard
>Hollywood
It fits.

>he has money

Working at a tattoo shop means he has money????????
KEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Honor killing lol. Fury has disgraced his family!