*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 71EC2B6A-A91D-4BA1-9353-BDB7AAC46689.jpg (640x360, 23K)

*hits your towers*

dos planos
pay your taxes

Attached: triroc_by_bispro-dbsqs1y.jpg (828x674, 355K)

Why tho

>4k hellfire missile payload

4,000 hellfire missiles

Attached: stratolaunch.png (560x720, 333K)

180mph top speed with a max altitude of 17k feet, keep ur F4s

yo dawg, I herd you liked planes....

Two towers at once. You should appreciate the upgrade.

Just think how many Palestinians could be shoah'd with this in one go

It's meant to carry a rocket to high altitude, past the thickest parts of the atmosphere.

It's a dumb idea for a lot of reasons. I seriously doubt scaled composites will go anywhere with it, particularly considering how long it took them to get to this point in the first place.

I'm absolutely positive this is an article paid for by scaled composites to try and get military funding because they know they have no actual chance of competing with this crap in commercial rocket launching.

>Can be used for space exploration and bombing the shit out of anyone who looks the wrong way at us

fucking finally a bipartisan project

Attached: pepedank.png (600x582, 354K)

*blocks your toilet*

Attached: 91711902148b42cdaf15051a88c37f78_18.jpg (1000x562, 212K)

Lel

Almost dead orbital launch scheme.
The giant plane was supposed to carry rockets into the upper atmosphere to launch payloads for cheap, but the rocket it was designed to carry was canceled, and the alternative rockets it could hypothetically use don't carry a payload big enough to offset the cost of the added complexity.

Which is why wacky schemes like
are being floated. The shareholders are desperate to offload this albatross and recoup whatever profit they can.

Wait a second though, what if they have SAMs?

Saw this today
That shit doesn't even look fucking real
Oh well, one more step towards making Ace Kino a reality

strato lifter. it is to carry new satellites into orbit fast in case of an emp or solar flare

Its not a particularly solid plane. One of the reasons the b52 is kept around is because its got a solid as fuck air frame

strike fighters clear out the area first, if anything pops up after that you dump 4,000 hellfire missiles on it

I still say we lower the hell fires to like 1k and use the rest of the space for like 5 Gau-8s

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (192x197, 87K)

Ace Combat is real

nice

Attached: 1445164690271.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

hellfire missiles only have about 8 km of range though, Russia, China, and Iran have hypersonic SAMs that can fire up to 200km away

we only bomb shitholes

but what if the shitholes want to bomb us

We spend 7 trillion and 20 years fucking around in a pointless shithole accomplishing literally nothing