Why are atheists such annoying people?

Why are atheists such annoying people?

Attached: CCC2DD1F-32AE-4922-A36A-5D49C7873F61.jpg (1078x872, 123K)

because theyre so wrong

Why did you hide your reddit username?

thanks for reminding me to filter atheist as well as christcuck nigger dick lover

Why do people black out usernames as if we can’t find the thread by googling the text

op is a redditor...

could you imagine if your girlfriend went around your back and asked redditors for advice on your relationship

Bait reddit post faggot

Better question, why are Christcucks suck fags?
You guys are responsible for the "refugees welcome!" movement, and the "we must respect people's religions" faggotry.
Christcucks are destroying the west

REMINDER: 99% of Christians would prefer a brown Christian Europe to a white Europe

the vast majority of leftists are militant atheists.

They laugh at religious people for believing in something which has no scientific evidence, and then make statements such as "god or a god cannot exist" going off of absolutely limited scientific understanding of the universe and existence vs. nonexistence. Ultimately they're the people living out the dumbest option in Pascal's wager simply for the pleasure of believing they're correct and superior to everyone in the here and now, which in a funny way is sort of a comfort blanket to them like going to heaven or whatever is for religious folk. Their psychological need to feel "correct" in their beliefs leads them to be incapable of privately holding those opinions and not sharing them, since doing so would mean they never get to delude themselves into the validation they seek.

Because they are miserable and hope they get better by making you miserable too.

>white
Wow, what a bigot! Is she saying that "white" is perfect, and she wouldn't consider a vibrant youth of color to be "perfect"?

because mods here are ban happy anything could be "doxxing"

t. u/Atheism_is_Supreme

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1551927030177.gif (388x218, 2.19M)

Because they are not humbled by the grace of God.

>dumbest option in Pascal's wager
There is infinite religions that are each just as likely to be the true religion.
1/inf = 0% chance your religion is the correct one
Pascal's wager is retarded

>Blaming Christianity for the fruits of secularism
How very mercantile

thats never been true and you are a redditor

there aren't infinite religions tho

>There is infinite religions that are each just as likely to be the true religion.
Religion is a creation of man and man is finite. Stop pretending you understand what Pascal was saying.

and the lolbetareans would let them

Yes there are.
It's equally likely, if not more likely, that a religion unknown to humans is the true religion.
Hence there's infinite religions

You have to go back.

That's probably fake though, desu

Some Christians are indeed christcucks while some aren't, just as some atheists are turbo leftists and some aren't. If you take a look at statistics,ost white people i' the US voted rep., except atheists

Neck Beardism. Faggotry, etc.

religion is self imposed ignorance and childish.
it's a lifestyle choice

>flag
>rages about cathcuck pope
>implying that Christians are majority refugee importers
Literally every atheist retard I've spoken to in real life was pro immigration while I got more of a mixed bag with Christians.

Attached: 1551370406779.png (950x824, 17K)

Attached: 1553352671053.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>a religion unknown to humans
by atheist definition this is impossible, unless you unironically believe in sci-fi fairy tales of sexy space ladies who will come to earth and rescue you from your own inadequacy.

yeah, very sure OP here is the OP there

It’s foolish (just like Christians) to think that God wouldn’t know (Him being omniscient) that you are betting on believing for the sake of believing so you don’t burn in eternal Hellfire. In essence, deceiving God (just like what the Devil does).

Not my fault that you don't understand the difference between denominations. I'm not responsible for what particular sects of Jesuits are behind, Calvinists are responsible for what Lutherans and Catholics are behind. It's literally not my fault that you are uneducated on theology, and the difference between dominations and the history of the church. And finally, it's literally an issue of BEING UNEDUCATED, A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, on YOUR PART. Seriously, you know nothing of the history of the Bible, and Christianity, so you just bang your head against the wall "Duuuur what jesuits and the Pope does is the Bible's fault". Completely and absolutely 100% dunning Krugar. You, in the most absolute literal sense, aren't educated enough to talk to me, or to even post on my board. Get the fuck out, and go the fuck back to rbbit right now. Go learn what the word theology means, learn about it, then get back to me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Are you retarded?
Candidates for the true religion can exist without anybody knowing about them.
Why are Christfags so retarded that they think if God is real then he's such an egotistical prick he definitely must have revealed himself to us?

I like this guy. How can I ruin him?
t. Girl thoughts

OH every religion is equally likely to be true? Prove it. This should be fun.

I'm sorry I don't spend my time "studying" fiction.
I don't spend my time "studying" star trek or harry potter either, although IMO that'd probably be a more useful thing to study

YOU have to go back

>without anybody knowing about them
why

you're the open border kike

You are seriously about to get humiliated very badly, to the point where you will be afraid to ever post on my board ever again. Prove one thing that you have said. Prove their are infinite religions (which is literally impossible). Prove that all religions have an equal chance of being true. Seriously, I'm a published philosopher, prove it. I can't wait.

Religions are based on faith not any kind of fact or science.
Hence from a rational, rather than delusional (you) point of view they're all equally possible.
A religion being more popular doesn't mean it's more likely to be true... unless you're saying that Muslims are more likely to be right than you?

if he didn't then you wouldn't be sperging right now

They are pugnacious 3rd semantic circuit types.
Jeez, it's like no one has read Prometheus Rising on pol. It's literally NPC: The Book. It's also normie friendly and anti racist/everything PC. You could literally get normies to read it and wake up!

Nice logical fallacies. Prove that unknown religions exist. You literally can't, and this is the most childish conversation I think I've ever been a part of. Not like I didn't already know that atheists are raging retards though.

Not an argument. You already have lost the debate.

Atheists need to argue people down is annoying as fuck as it serves no purpose whatsoever. At least a Bible thumper / religious zealot is trying to influence someone's eternal outcome... Athiests literally benefit zero from their viewpoint.

do you even understand how Christianity came about? it wasn't just one mans creation

i've never actually been to reddit.
example. kavenaugh hearing...
i was banned for posting a pic of christine blasey ford... who was actually on tv testifying when i posted it.

>Prove their are infinite religions (which is literally impossible)
Are you seriously this retarded?
I can create a new religion just by adding random text to your bible and calling it words of god

But you have already conceded here and said that you have never studied the bible. So how can you claim to understand anything about something you have already admitted you know nothing of? You are talking to a 130 IQ published author, get the fuck out of my fucking face.

They wouldn't be atheists otherwise.

Attached: 1555313599020.jpg (800x764, 17K)

>Prove that unknown religions exist.
Well that's trivially easy
New religions are founded every day
By your logic that should be impossible, yet it happens, so you're wrong
Checkmate, retard

>I can create a new religion
no you cant retard. you are nowhere near intelligent enough to work out the depth of symbolic and linguistic meaning to "create" anything more than a gay spaghetti monster meme.

Not unknown religions but religions that we don’t know anything about like the Greek mysteries. You’re playing a game where the odds are not in your favour.

But I get to say, “I’m right, and you’re wrong.”

A religion that functions within a society the best and attracts the most converts is the true one. As well as one that exterminates atheists

No worse then the religious people trying to convert other people.

>new religions are founded everyday
Gonna need a source on that one

The Spaghetti monster religion is 100% as valid and likely to be true as Christianity
Cry harder, sperg

>are you seriously this retarded?
Ad hominem
>I can create a new religion
So what? No one ever asked for the Bible to be defined as "religion". The Christianity isn't defined as "religion" it's defined as accepting Jesus Christ as the son of God, and accepting the Bible as the word of god. Not my fault that dunning krugar made up words to try to create strawmans off of. You already lost the debate with your first response. Get the fuck out of my face.

>That's probably fake though, desu
This, sounds like a guy wrote it. A woman would write "He's considerate and romantic" instead of "he isn't a manlet and Jow Forums".

Fpbp

>abusing ellipsis
You were banned because you type like a retard

>So what?
If I can create a religion, a religion that is currently unknown, then religions exist which are not currently known.
Man religious people are dumb, I guess you have to be to buy into faith

Why are you on rebbit? Why would you ever visit that place?

Fake and gay

No woman would ask this question ever

Linguistic? No, there’s nothing linguistically remotely appealing about The Bible.

Symbolic? Based on paganistic roots, and archetypes known since time immemorial.

>Appeal to popularity

if it looks like everyone else has tears all over their faces maybe its time to wipe your eyes, neurotypical :)

So basically you are all hung up on this idea that anything defined as "religion" deserves equal respect, and has an equal chance of being true. This is quite simply not true, and I think everyone here knows that (except for you). Are you tired of being humiliated yet? Prove to me that all religions have an equal chance of being true now. Go on, keep getting humiliated by your intellectual superior.

>Linguistic? No, there’s nothing linguistically remotely appealing about The Bible.
cmon son. this is straight gay shit to believe.

Why does everything defined as "religion" have an equal chance of being true? You have to prove your claim. Do all scientific studies have an equal chance of producing accurate results?

Prove that claim.

>if you only knew how...

Attached: 1553990551661.gif (220x221, 1.21M)

And Jesus said, I come not to bring peace on Earth, but a sword

And why does that religion have the same chance of being the truth as Christianity?

imagine this:
there is very possibly a universe that exists where you dont suck nigger dick

Uh oh..... looks like we ran out of responses didn't we?

based, except you should drive your sword into other men's assholes.

>Prove to me that all religions have an equal chance of being true now.
Instead of doing that I'll prove something else to you, mathematically.
You think your religion, x, is more likely to be true than someone else's religion, y.
x > y
There are infinite possible religions.
So the possibility of your religion being true is
x/inf = 0% chance
It doesn't matter if magically Christianity is more "likely", the simple fact that there's infinite religions means there's a 0% chance it's true.
Someone cannot into infinity.

>ancap
>open border/cheap nigger labour

user...

>appeal to popularity
Why is this wrong?

>instead of proving that
Literally admitting to a strawman. So are we done here then?

>Women wouldn't write this way, sounds like a man
Yes yes, just throw out centuries of men's literary work that glorified the female in every interpretation possible.

That’s right. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. And the evidence for the Biblical truth is anecdotal (the weakest form of evidence) some of which are not even primary sources!

You can either response to this Or you lose.

Strawman. Are you done?

Because all religions rely on faith, belief without logic or rationality.
There's exactly zero evidence that your religion is true, otherwise it'd be science, not religion.
Hence since all religions rely on belief without evidence, and all religions exist without evidence, all religions are equally likely true.

TRUTH IS NOT DEMOCRATIC
TRUTH IS NOT DECIDED BASED ON POPULARITY CONTESTS

>There are infinite possible religions.
There arent though. Humans have only so much time in which they can only come up with so many ideas. Once we are gone there will be no more religions.

Can you prove what you see is correct?

I proved you wrong mathematically, just not in a direct way.
You're the one who has lost

What makes Christianity different is it had many apostles. One of these apostles named Saint Thomas refused to believe the prophecy that Jesus would be resurrected. But when he witnessed the first coming for himself, he travelled all the way to India to preach and later died horribly for it.

All the other apostles claiming they saw Jesus resurrected all died violent deaths for attesting to seeing the resurrection. All of the prophecies predicted in the old testament came true in the New testament, and so on and so forth.

We've come full circle, folks. Religiously intolerant atheist fundamentalists trying to force their beliefs on others, both in their personal relationships, and using the government.

You made that thread and now you're posting it here so that it catches up because your post didn't get enuff drama/updoots. lmao

>He's just perfect!
>But...
Leave it to women to make an issue out of nothing.

Attached: 1539758337378.jpg (480x680, 40K)

Nonsense. The bible has thousands of years of scholarship leading all the way back to Christ, and then even further all the way back to the prophets of the old testament. Does your religion that you just made up have that?

Same.

> Humans have only so much time in which they can only come up with so many ideas.
Humans only have so much time in which they can come up with numbers.
Does that mean there aren't an infinite number of numbers?