BCG Injections

Did you get a BCG injection?

They tested everyone first before they got it. My parents didn't allow injections but they were sneaky about this one in school so I hid in the toilets.

Attached: bcg-vaccine-7-638.jpg (638x479, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UnT3LjzcOM
forum.lowyat.net/topic/1746019/all
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6710a4.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. I did go get a photo copy of my records from my childhood doctor's office. All I got was the MMR and a booster.
>why does the MMR need a booster?

Attached: scar.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Do You Know the Truth Behind The Small Scar On The Upper Left Arm and Its Real Meaning?
youtube.com/watch?v=6UnT3LjzcOM

Did you get your MFI?
Meme Flagg Injection

It's CP0R for LLS also MYY is good
Dumbass

I didn't get injections

they gave children fluoride drops in hospital when they were born

I didn't get it

No, but you apparently got you UrFI

Unrecalcitrant Faggot Injection

I'm not convinced that MRR Is good. I also got chicken pox and it was fucking nothing but a week off from school and a cute picture of me at grandma's house with one of the farm cats all cuddled up with me.

I also got allergy shots for a while, which is just straight up retarded when you think about it. I eventually just said I didn't want them anymore because the list of things I was allegedly allergic to was bullshit. I don't suffer from any obvious allergies to this day.

> Why Malaysia BCG Vaccination = Big Scar?
forum.lowyat.net/topic/1746019/all

Attached: scar.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Not sure what your point is with the chicken pox but getting it as a child isn't a big deal, it's getting it as an adult which is deadly

That's why vaccines are stupid. Get it as a child and let your immune system do what it was meant to do all along better than any vaccine could.

It can make you sterile but so can GMO corn

I mean in some cases this is true but I'd rather not be crippled for life surviving polio as a child

>polio is a big problem
I bet you think circumcision is a good way to fight that penile cancer.

If you consume adequate beta carotene per day

cancer cells can't form

I got mine on the back of my right knee.

Cancer cells will eventually form if you give it enough time. It's about whether or not your immune system can move in and take them out when they start signaling with the wrong proteins. Vaccines disable that immune response.

Yeah
I was born at the time where the USSR just fell and they were making this shit mandatory

It's not as bad as your pic but it's noticeable, especially since my skin is super pale and anything that stands out makes your eyes immediately drawn to it

Kinda feels like a slave mark desu

Attached: KQ1.jpg (492x559, 108K)

Why jews don't get injections???
Whole communities have measle
But....muh...anti vaxers

A

My WWII parents and grandparents have it. What they did was to show it to me when I was young. I didn't know what to make of it at the time, but later it was a good reference point for further research.

You know Id love to give the antivaxx argument a shot but every time I see someone trying to have honest discussion about it theres always some chucklefuck like you going "I bet you do X, checkmate faggot"

I mean do you have any actual arguments? Studies? Something tangible? Youre terrible at persuasion.

Tfw you are not vaccinated only once at Birth.

Here's some food for thought.

Attached: Vaccines_and_Immunity.png (1681x3194, 761K)

Persuasion isn't an actual argument. Just educate yourself. The Nuremburg Codes established that the patient needs informed consent as part of the deal. If I were you, I'd leave the benefit of the doubt on how humans have been thriving for thousands of years without vaccines, unless you have a specific reason why you need this one or that one.

Yes. It left a mark, but it is basically invisible now

As I recall BCG is only given in Third World Shitholes to reduce the incidence of neonatal TB. IOW, it’s a herd thing. The benefit of the immunization is to the babies who are not vaccinated. If you got it it was never intended to benefit you.

It was a military experiment, just like the swine flu.

No. BCG is very typical in commie third world shitholes like Cuba.

yeah i remember being vaccinated when i was like 3 year old when i lives in portugal and i still remember the pain it gave me lol

No, it was common back during the draft. It was a military experiment. They're always experimenting, and some of us get paid to help.

it’s really weird though
when i was a kid i thought it was a weird mosquito bite that really hurt
then i realized it was autism

Attached: FD8D2A4D-AC7F-435A-ADD3-422FD14DC1D9.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

In my 35 years of practice I have never seen anyone born in America vaccinated with BCG and that includes 16 years of working for the Army. I don’t know where you are getting this “military experiment” from BCG has been around almost as long as cowpox vaccination for smallpox.

>Persuasion isn't an actual argument

You say this and use a non-argument directly after

>Just educate yourself.

>The Nuremburg Codes established that the patient needs informed consent as part of the deal.

At which point they can decline. Our medical system allows all sorts of religious exemptions from procedures. Do you think they actually give a fuck about one antivaxxer? Your neighbors and public schools care more about that shit.

>I'd leave the benefit of the doubt on how humans have been thriving for thousands of years without vaccines

Thats why 2000 years ago the life expectancy was 25? And 500 years ago infant mortality was exponentially higher? Old world diseases have almost disappeared until the migration crisis at our border started bringing back things like measles?
So you cannot corroborate an argument and instead let a copypasta do the talking for you? What an NPC thing to do.

I would watch out for what's going on in New York if you think the system is still working. Back during H1N1, the nurses of New York called bullshit on the forced vaccination drama. Will they do it again?

but maybe it is all but a joke? i do not have any problem with my mental health, passed some autistic tests and i am not on the spectrum and i even have a iq of 116.
maybe it is a meme and vaccines do not cause problems?

Do you have an article or direct quote?

Somewhere. When H1N1 came around I had no idea vaccines were something to worry about. And then the further I looked into it the more references (mainly peer-reviewed publications) I went through until I realized most people don't have the attention span or ability to read all this.

One of my favorites comes from maybe 1957 or thereabouts report from the Rockefeller Foundation discussing sterilizing women in Africa and how to get it to work better, as well as the need for more funding to eventually come up with a way to sterilize males with a vaccine. I think I probably have it saved somewhere.

Tim Alefantis developed the vaccine

You can name-drop all you want, but some of us remember when they they blew up a tank of it on a train, tested it on homeless people in Poland, and had to recall the batches when somebody tested it on ferrets just to be sure and it killed them.

It was a really crazy time to be alive.

Vaccines are not bad.

Multidose vaccines given at the time the immune system is forming is bad. Giving vaccines for low risk and low occurrence diseases is bad. The heavy metals used as preservatives are harmful.

So, polio vaccine, useful in finishing off widespread infection. Continued use of the polio vaccine after outbreak is controlled, leads to vaccine based outbreaks.
>Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus Outbreaks and Events — Three Provinces, Democratic Republic of the Congo, 2017
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6710a4.htm

One of my favorite parts about the CDC is how they bought up the latent ad space on one of my local AM radio stations after they kicked out all the hosts who weren't on the progressive train.

And now they have to say each ad spot is brought to you by the CDC and the Jewish Ad Council.

>using posts from an anonymous image board as a credible source
If that's the case I can tell you a super cool way to make crystals at home.

yes. when i was a kid everyone in my school year got it. i still have a little tiny patch of discoloured skin on my upper arm.

>They tested everyone first before they got it.
yeah i vaguely recall a few days before the injection they did some kind of test with a circular thing about as big as a coin with several tiny needles. i forget what it was supposed to do. some sort of allergy test or something like that.

They cannot help themselves. I bet you had no idea about the pure coincidence, even after they bought the ad space. Like most of us, we would laugh ironically when Jow Forums said it was the jews, until we checked the name, said pure coincidence in an increasingly nervous voice until the 50th time.

I wonder if thats why they have such large noses, so they can stick them out until they get lopped off, because they have no internal sense of when to slow the fuck down.