Edgy; Let's Talk About It

Edgy. A word we've all been called before. The bane of our existence. Any and every time we bring up one of the more common view points of Jow Forums, it is usually disregarded as simply being "edgy". No discussion is achieved, no opinions changed, and factual evidence discarded simply because someone has deemed your stance, edgy, or "trying to act all cool". I never really understood it, I don't know where this word originated from, but it's one of the more cringy counter-insults, among the likes of "toxic". And people will fall for it. Nobody wants to talk to the edgy guy, right? He's just trying to be cool, trying to fit in. So (((they))) use this word to disregard any and all arguments that could be used against them. This is more prominent in sites like r.eddit, tum*ler, facebook, twatter, you get the general idea. If you talk about any view points on Jow Forums outside of or even inside of Jow Forums you will most likely be called edgy.

The people who use words like "edgy", "toxic", etc, are simply sensitive. They cannot stand the fact someone may be better, "cooler", if you will, or smarter than them, so they will dismiss you as an edgy tryhard LARPer. Do not fall for this. They are simply jealous that you actually have the balls to talk about what you believe in, and that you're not afraid of the "social norms". If anything is too dark, or if it something they don't understand, they will dismiss it as "edgy".

So, obviously this post was made in hatred of words like edgy and toxic. How can we utilize their own buzz words against them? Shall we call anyone who wants open borders, communism, etc, simply "edgy" and toxic? I think this could be very effective. Edgy and toxic are 90% of their (leftists, commies, centrists, etc) insults/arguments. They will likely call you edgy and/or toxic. So call them that before they get the chance to call you that.

Attached: edgy_logo_transparent_white.png (1491x819, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_7TMeDTX_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do not associate with people who are so linguistically ignorant that they rely on nigger speech, internet memes, and surfer/skater slang.

Someone is mad as hell

Whatever faggot.

Words are just words.

If I get called edgy I just laugh because I don’t give a fuck what people think about me.

/thread

You mean when you get called edgy you laugh and walk away exactly as the claim of you being edgy was intended?

I'm a registered, card carrying member of the Church of Satan. Don't talk to me about being called edgy by people that don't want to listen to your views.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549416404741.jpg (810x830, 37K)

Next time you think about being a homo who gives a fuck what people think go put this on your stereo on full blast and drive around

youtube.com/watch?v=a_7TMeDTX_U

why do you care? they wont change those people are dimwits

So get off Pol?

tl;dr, KYS, edgelord pedo fagit
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: niggear.jpg (350x432, 34K)

>niggear.jpg
Okay, now this is epic.

lets talk about cringey

replace edgy with jew

based and redpilled

They are subverted. They are beyond saving. Talking to the foot soldiers of ZOG is like talking to a wall.

Attached: yuri.png (488x693, 98K)

I agree with this completely. Even if they could be saved, I wouldn't save them. Line up the useful idiots on a wall and shoot them and feed them to the pigs. They do not deserve this life they were given.

>Line up the useful idiots on a wall and shoot them and feed them to the pigs. They do not deserve this life they were given.
Edgy as fuck... fagit

Attached: Chuckle Brothers.jpg (474x291, 26K)

Whenever somebody calls you edgy just own that shit, what are they gonna do? Call you NOT edgy?

Good try glownigger

Attached: 1543009195540.jpg (505x467, 65K)

An irrelevant word used in place of counterargument, which would be used instead if one was had.
See also: Cuck, Incel, Boomer, Zoomer, Doomer, Tips Fedora, M'lady, etc, etc, etc.
>So call them that before they get the chance to call you that
No. You are a massive faggot if this is truly your stance.
Logical argument wins all.