What is Jow Forums actually moving towards ideologically?

Since only the boomers and reddit immigrants still support Trumpbergstein and Yanggang has seemingly fizzled and died, what modern political movement is the true stormer Jow Forums going to support?

Attached: 1554684002969.jpg (600x534, 70K)

The one I create

>data mining at 4:30 am edt

I personally advocate for the Fascism Mosley proposed. A fascism mixed with democracy

The one that gets rid of the most kikes and niggers op did you really need to ask ?

national anarchism

A data miner wouldn't care about a question like this they'd probably ask about voting or try and put people on watchlists for threats also I replied so it's not a slide
Well yeah but there even seems to be a split in this part of Jow Forums, between the Crusader mindset and the Nazi mindset. Tarrant was a Jow Forums user with a Crusader mindset that completely ignored the Jewish question, hence why he is criticized here but still it seems there is argument as to whether Islam is friend or foe or if the real enemy is Islam or Jews

most likely some kind of ethnonationalism and cultural archeotraditionalist.
the elites are trying to push us into civic nationalism but I think the damage has already been done, I'm not sure there is any going back from it. Europe is a different story but in America I see something like this if they are successful.
the GOP will be a white working class, evangelical and hispanic party with labor. the democrats are angling themselves to be basically the socially liberal neocons, Mayor Butt is the perfect example of this.

I think it will ultimately fail because the underlying problems are structural and won't be changed because our (((masters))) would never allow it. the ethnoracial pentagon the government uses to decide who gets protection is the source of our racial conflict but one that protects the Jew from criticism.
when the country was 87% white, such a system was fine. protecting the 13% against the 87% but now that whites under 30 are the minority the racial rewards system is oppressive and used against them. this is the underlying source of radicalism in the white youths. it's an unfair system, they're pissed, it's natural. however our (((masters))) will never forfeit their protection nor will the non whites who so generously benefit from it want it gone either.

secondly the flow of 3rd world immigration will never end. once again our (((masters))) need replacement goyim in the cogs of the jewconomy. the goyim are fungible and just interchange parts in the machine. whether it's Jose, Sanjay or N'duN'du working it doesn't matter. oral contraception destroyed fertility so the need replacement goyim.

this is why America is pretty much fucked in a decade or so. so it really doesn't matter what political philosophy people have. when this cluster fuck of failed social engineering fails, it's back to the way humans functioned before the creation of the Westphalian nation state. the loyalties are already shift to race, region and religion.

Attached: 1551659453819.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

something completely overlooked about Tarrant is that in his manifesto he said he got the blessing of the Knights Templar Reborn. they exist just look into Jim Dowson, he's a Jew puppet nationalist.
kebab removal is great but he's an Israeli puppet, which is why Tarrant didn't mention the JQ

Personally, unironically I want European autonomy and self determination without foreign interference.

This board is always being pulled in two directions, putting it simply its the white pill (christfriendery, stormfriendery, separatism, MAGA, nationalism) vs the blackpill (nihilism, MGTOW, narcissism, cynicism, hedonism).

While there are other ideological divides here, this is the most fundamental. No side ever wins exactly because there are always events that seem to confirm the beliefs and hopes or lack thereof of one side or the otherz

I hereby want the opposite of that.
Never side with kikes bois
Unless this is some kind of semitic 4D chess because you know I won't side with kikes........

Whatever the spooks decide to push here.

Eco-tyranny and intersectional ethnocracy.

Literally this

Attached: 748B3C07-B811-491D-AE36-C1C26BFD080C.jpg (446x462, 56K)

lmao, keep guessing. I'm not Jewish, not even cut, nor did I choose to be born here or have any loyalty to Jews in any capacity. Fucking relax.
In any case, forgot to mention eco-fascism as well.

Attached: ted.jpg (200x231, 15K)

>implying absolutely every jew is bad
>implying there are no jews who just mind their own fucking business

Same fucking thing: not jewish, not cut, but I was brought here at young age

eco fascism. technology in healthy balance with nature.

Attached: 1552268105730.jpg (1024x679, 223K)

You disgusting slimy vermin are not much longer for this world.

Attached: cdc.jpg (415x744, 256K)

Based

Attached: 67185914-CB40-4234-A250-3CBBEB2FD778.jpg (263x432, 44K)

Hope we will separate from them soon. I don't get why they brought so many crypto goys to this shit desert.
You are practically more Jewish than I am, dicklet

Typically I'd just like a return to the 1990s when race didn't matter and identity was over, we would all have free and fair elections and access to markets.

Then I hit the blunt and want British Empire 2.0 covering the Commonwealth, allied with Japan and so far up China's arse that Indonesia wets itself.

Less regionally, I came from the left and am just tired of living in a world where the concept of woman is only ever some social category when that's patently ridiculous, when people want gold medals for sodomy, when black people have more distribution than ever but every single problem is to be outsourced to government, when feminism starts to break up the family and men are ascribed massive institutional power when they don't really have much at all. I don't want to live under totalitarianism (at least not one that isn't a cartoony interference with five minutes of morning broadcast followed by me doing my thing).

So...whatever the opposite of that is, with a nice uniform.

This dichotomy describes the current situation so aptly. Very well said

>muhhh dikkk
There's a reason you and your ilk have been kicked out of every country you've ever inhabited. If it smells like shit everywhere you go, you need to check your own shoe.
I can't wait until every last kike is "disappeared" seemingly overnight. You'll be pulled from your homes and murdered in the streets, and no one will ever talk about it again. We would live exactly as before, only free from Jewish subversion and general kikery.
(same guy, different ID)

Attached: 1555087302779.jpg (1024x917, 236K)

you act like people with radical views like ourselves can't be manipulated without realizing it.

he served the purposes of the jew in many ways but he killed muslim baby making machines in the here and now.

fuck you retards want everything painted in black and white and to fit snug and simple in your brain

I think that the extreme ends of the dissident right are ineffective because they force themselves completely outside the system while awaiting collapse and watching their numbers dwindle. It's a self defeating narrative where lolberts and gun nuts flare up from time to time but they're all generally negative positions.

I think people need to analyse Nationalist movements in history beyond Uncle Adi. Not every nationalist movement is viewed negatively. Michael Collins and Ataturk are heroes. What was successful about these movements? It was a simple political defence of social norms, local culture, national spirit, historical territory and all of the associated claims for these, backed by muscle when necessary but also highly participative in politics. Every ethnic group organises except Whites, but organising as White is omerta so you have to think outside the box and defend the concept of "Nation" without degenerating into pure Civnat territory (not that I am against all minorities desu but the "hardware don't matter if the software is the same" neoliberal replace-us model is shithouse).

we cant take that chance after the legacy you've made

your sons and daughters could reclaim the same practices

just because a snake goes it's whole life without using it's toxic bite doesn't mean the poison isn't built into every snake's dna

I'm with you, Super JewTM!

Some Jews are fine. Some are Rothschilds and Kushners. Eh. A race of big titted brunettes, I'm in, just leave my pee pee alone.

Pol is literally a contrarian board to get salt from people. Christ. Democrats just get upset by every little thing and still represent a large portion of media etc. If roles were reversed wed be fucking with the right non stop.

>I replied so it's not a slide
>dae Nazi or crusader
>dae hate niggers
>dae hate Jews

You're so busy browsing slide threads and reading shill content you think that's what this place is about.

Jow Forums is a board of PEACE, and we promote TRUE DIVERSITY.
MAKE RAINBOWS GREAT AGAIN.

Attached: 001A5A0E-212E-4D49-A429-BD023E7F082D.gif (387x312, 76K)

That's a pretty angry post.
Your dogmatism is just dogmatism and it means nothing. More often than not people like me and do not subscribe to Jewish doctrines or identity and prefer our eastern European one, because of how we look, how people here look at us and the language and culture we grew up with. I am northern and I don't belong here, and this will never change.
It's not rare that such people become what the general population calls antisemites as well, simply due to circumstance, as one could become from growing up in NYC. I've known many, many Eastern Europeans here who subscribed to Jow Forums ideologies long before Jow Forums existed, me included. So honestly mate, I don't care about your dogma, and I don't believe that you will either in the actual moment of us vs them - nor I believe that you have any power over me once I'm out of this shithole and back in my homelands.

Honk honk,

Good luck shlomo shekelberg. You hang out with Jews, you argue like a Jew, you'd might as well be a Jew.

Like I implied, they made a mistake bringing people like us here. Now I know how they operate, only I have opposite goals.
>You hang out with Jews
Not my choice

Top secret. But there is a long term agenda. I will disclose that much.

Attached: eye see you new order.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

>(((I know how they operate, only I have opposite goals.)))
The more you post, the more subversive and slimy you generally seem. Why do you deny your Semitic heritage?

pol is 85% disenfranchised reactionary zoomers

Like I said, cool dogma, Jews are a monolith, ethno determinism, etc, etc.
Fucking boring

1. Facial recognition push for this and last year.
2. New world currency 2020.
3. Economic colapse
4. Mark of beast for everyone.

Did I get it right?

white sperg shooters who make their people look bad

you don't seem to understand the manipulation doesn't matter because the problems are structural. suppressing it will fuel further radicalism but actually making the changes will cause a chimp out, but more importantly open our (((masters))) to criticism.
they tried playing God with their social engineering and have failed miserably.
I'd like to think they'd be able to unfuck this mess but the big sort is real and it's only going to end bad.

I'm always for peace but I won't deny a cluster fuck when one exists. honk honk

Attached: 1554868073149.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)