I want to create a country only for us whites. How do I get started Jow Forums?

I want to create a country only for us whites. How do I get started Jow Forums?

Attached: image.png (640x960, 1.28M)

Pity you won't be allowed in

Cmon man he’s probably white

Defeat Zog first.

Attached: 1552158905646.webm (1280x720, 962K)

First you need to overthrow your local government. Invade your local politician gathering place and kill them.

not white enough. next you'll say we take in the ostensibly white as well.

Start cloning the most white person on the planet, you will find this person in Ireland.
You will most likely have to get into genetic engineering and clone only the good traits.
Even the best of the best will give out duds, so you'll have to kill the babies and just keep cloning and killing and cloning till you get the best of the best.

Then you send these babies to parents who cannot have children of their own. Maybe multiple babies to 1 family because these babies will be natural sociable fags so there shouldn't be such an insane rivalries. 13 babies per family like those "redneck" Americans do. Then those babies will spread naturally.

Then have these grown men donating sperm to sperm banks like it's their sole duty. Maybe rape/force breeding like Muhammad did. The white genes are much more diverse hence they shouldn't run into mental handicaps as quickly as asians, africans, gypsies which have the most 1 dimensional DNA ever.

Whites, which whites retard?
Slaves, english, nordic?
Most whites hate eachother enough as it is, u wanna lump all kinds of whites together just because their skin is pale? retard

>just because their skin is pale
It's just skin color guys cmon now

Attached: albino.jpg (350x437, 16K)

That's exactly why i cringe when I see people talking about white ethnostate.

You want an ethnostate? Go back to your fucking country of origin (germany/norway/england) and fight for anti-immigration and kick out all the shitskins.

The only reason people don't actually do this is because A) it requires sacrifice and hard work and the need to get off ones couch and B) requires u not to be some mongrel boglino 56% and actually have a single origin in europe instead of a Mutt who claims to be "white" even though they are 7 different mixes in them

>get some scissors
>cut around the land you want
>separate it from your previous country
>protip: put the land in the ocean to make the separation and borders easier
>declare yourself president
>open mspaint
>design currency
>design flag
>print
>you're officially a new country
You're welcome

Im part navajo. Am I white enough?

Build a wall before anything else.
Thank me later.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Absolute bullshit. There is a clear phenotypical and genetic connection between Europeans and pan Europeanism is absolutely valid, even if not optimal. Especially in a globalized world, and especially in a world where North America is already a de facto pan European nation fighting for survival. At this point it's much more practical and possible to rekindle the "white" identity of North Americans, Australians and so on, than to make them all go back to their native lands.

Most people who belong to the same broad ethic group hate each other. After all throughout most of history they were their direct competition rather then members from some far off race that they'd never meet and were almost always politically irrelevant.
The further away you get the more genetic drift you get of course, but often the only effective differences between neighbors were cultural, and considering how much the ancient borders shifted about over time many groups changed cultures over the years.

Make them go back to their native lands, Yes.
Create an "Ethnostate" where Norwegians mix with Slavs which mix with Ukranians Which mix with Irish which mix with Swedes. FUCK OFF.

I'm as against Race mixing between "whites" of different phenotype as i am race mixing between an asian woman and a white man.

The only one pushiung for this white ethnostate is the fucking 56% goblino Mutts who think they can lose their 5% native or black ancestry by bl;ending into this "diverse" white state. Fuck off Mutts. You all get the rope, i dpont care if you're 60% germanic

Try it abo nigger. Im 1/8th native but still whiter than you. Fucking sun burned little bitch. Get cancer.

The fact that you’re white makes it almost impossible. However, ‘almost impossible’ never stopped any of the greats and geniuses from trying and succeeding through absolute tenacity and discipline.
The easiest, and most based way would be to create your own nationalist political party and gain control of your country through the democratic method.

Attached: FBB5BE37-E2CD-4A9A-B549-0E31AF2012A4.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Reclaim Europe.

There's no need to create a new ethnostate for any European people who still have a nation, they just need to clean house. However, North America is already a place where Europeans of different phenotypes mixed for decades, unrelated to anyone who's mixed with nonwhites. Those people have literally nowhere specific to go and no real way to organize beyond the fact that they are all Europeans. And you aren't going to hang them idiot, you're going to be the one who needs their help. An ethno state NA will allow all Europeans, including pure ones, receive autonomy.
>I'm as against Race mixing between "whites" of different phenotype as i am race mixing between an asian woman and a white man.
Do you actually think these are comparable, or is this a hyperbole? Because they definitely aren't. In fact mixing between Europeans occurs in Europe itself for centuries, and everything you consider to be pure is a result. It's very different than introducing actual foreign blood.

Sorry buddy it’s pure breeds only. You can tell if a German shepherd was once ever bred with any other breed of dog, it’s no longer pure and it needs to be weeded out, only those with pure lineage can be considered valuable.

I’m sorry about your 6% Cherokee and 8% Carribean DNA but you have to get the role bro, and so will your children, no matter how white their skin appears. You’re an abomination.

If it’s any consolation, you guys will get the rope last, once victory has been achieved.

Attached: 3DFBDA8D-96DB-4748-8BE4-A0858AE97808.png (690x700, 217K)

They will be getting the rope, idiot. Refer to my post above, they will just be getting it last.

Race mixing among Europeans happened very slowly and never at levels we see in the US. An Irishman May have a German ancestor, a frenchy may have some German and Swiss genes, but never have there been abominations like in the United States, where he whites are literally blended Europeans, no true European identity, just a skin colour. The fact that you can easily tell what a Swedish man looks like, or a Dutch man, or a Slav, shows that these lineages still have a unique identity, they mean something. A 56% mutt is still a mutt, I don’t care if all his mixes are white, he’s an abomination. Rope

Attached: 6E218E81-FA88-41E3-996B-CF5F093B0F12.jpg (546x767, 60K)

Post hand. You aren’t of european descent.

So you're going to exterminate European blood on this basis via genetic testing? Or what? Excuse me if this sounds fucking far fetched. An ideal of purity is vital, but European blood is still holy.

Fuck off mutt, purer then you’ll ever be with your mongoloid blood

Attached: C9FC9548-A805-4BA2-BDCF-EDCAC6693F85.jpg (1200x1171, 93K)

You can't race mix between Europeans, moron. We're the same race. It's ethnicity mixing and there's no problem with that. You euro cucks (and you're not even one, you're just the descendant of their worst criminals and scum, you fucking scum descendant) have been brother warring and killing each other based on trivial differences just like the inferior shitskins around you, and you wonder how white peoples got into such a vulnerable position in the first place? The only ones who will hang will be race traitors like you.

You’re mainly fucking Iberian and you wanna tell me I’m not white? Im predominantly czech and french. 6’0” tall brown hair, blue eyes and red facial hair. Suck a dick nigger I’m unironically whiter than you.

>brown eyes
>white
You shitskins have got to realize that if your eyes are brown it means you have nigger ancestors. How many times do we have to repeat that?

“Predominately”

A French woman would have been killed 300 years ago if it was found out she had slept with a ‘czech’ man, her baby tossed too the street. Europeans have always been territorial and just because we are Europeans doesn’t mean there isn’t low class/caste and high class/caste
Europeans, that all Europeans were aware of at one point but have since been distracted from and forgotten about.

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

More than one of your ancestors were race traitors and culture traitors by leaving their nation and fucking others in other country, which back then was worse because their world was smaller, it wasn’t just another country it was a different world, different languages, religions, customs. Rope

Attached: C0YPOOwWgAAGFUT.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Price everyone else out of the housing market.

build a time machine

Looks like someone forgot the memeflag

Absolutely not. If you qualify for any diversity programs or use little to no sun screen, you will not be allowed in the ethnostate

Is it you leaf trash?

sorry but you're not white

"whites" is a melting pot term, where the distinct white nations are mixed into mongrels with no heritage

I never claimed to be white because that’s a stupid marker for genetic value. Levantine/Phoenician Lebanese/Syrians are “white”, Jews are “white”, some Persians are “white”, Japanese are “white”. “White” is the word mutts use to give themself value as cope for their mongrel blood

>You want an ethnostate? Go back to your fucking country of origin (germany/norway/england) and fight for anti-immigration and kick out all the shitskins.
This
Might is right!

Attached: 0EDC0556-352B-46E6-9EF4-DF5F2CE16B58.jpg (750x843, 198K)

Get a good job, get married, raise healthy white kids, support your community and stop losing your time with bullshit like this, specially online.

You will never form your own nation or anything like that. So why you don't better you do what 99% of white men can do? It will help much more.

Good thing I dont live in Europe 300 years ago huh ?

Remove nonwhites. How? By supporting and spreading Alt News until it's normalized.