If most people can co-exist with other races, why cant you...

if most people can co-exist with other races, why cant you? have you ever thought maybe the problem is in your head instead of the people around you?

Attached: cozy.png (700x900, 229K)

>most people
citation needed that isnt your financially privileged asshole

Are you the.same nigger who madet that african master race thread?
Perkele

Define coexist

>most people can coexist
Have you seen Brazil? Chicago? LA during the riots? No?

most and what about those who cant?

quit living in a bubble!

Attached: FT_18.10.10_OpennessUpdate_large-majority-openness-essential.png (310x638, 29K)

>if most people can co-exist with other races
Go co-exist in africa for a year then you will understand the stupidity of your post.
It goes in all fields.

wasnt me

just be around and live your life around people who arent white without wanting to advocate for genocide

Attached: jews.png (800x556, 412K)

Attached: 1555042088611.jpg (640x480, 33K)

pew research is an ivory tower academic bubble that actively ignores the plight of working lass jews who have to deal with niggers.

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-3961347.png (500x488, 16K)

>co-exist
Yea, no. Finland is 97% white, you have probably never seen a black man in your life, fuck off.

dude trust me

>most people
why do white liberals think most of the world is white liberals?

>Coexist just werks
Rio de Janeiro and no it doesn't.
>You should just live as a minority with brown people.
No, I stick to my own.

>brainwash people over multiple generations into thinking children are a burden
>"but they CHOSE to do it"
Ok.

Yeah, the fact that 6% of the population accounts for over 50% of the violent crime is completely in my head.

"Coexistence" and "Diversity" are jewish concepts. The only reason whites have to coexist with other races is because whites sold their own race out.

Given that those who have to live in more diverse areas are more racist.
I'd say that co-existing is impossible.
One group will destroy the other, like it always has in history.

>without wanting to advocate for genocide
Nobody wants that you stupid newfag. We are preventing our OWN genocide. If you remove the forces that put nonwhites here, they will naturally leave. We can pay them to leave, even.

Minorities vote specificly for the interests of their own group i wouldn't have any problems if THEY didn't play the collectivist game.

Attached: 1544807447782.jpg (499x481, 28K)

I have to coexist with people of other races and it's made my life worse for it.
Half of my conversations consist of me just saying "What" because the other party can barely speak english.

nobody believes you. how are you going to afford to pay people to leave, especially when your economy would shrink to the size of japan after kicking out all the people you dont like? you just want to kill people who dont resemble you.

Attached: homeland.png (595x698, 303K)

I don't want them dead, I just want them gone.

and you vote in the interest of white people, so whats the issue here?

Attached: 5a85a3376b126b259d5a07be5d734637.jpg (1280x1703, 202K)

and what will you do when they refuse to leave? lol

finns arent white

Hey op im a muslim living in finland, want to be friends?

So because people are uneducated about differences in human populations i must acept that low educated low skilled low IQ barbarians are ok to invade my country?

no thanks im good

Because this is my country, Latvia is for ethnic Balts, and BALTS just soo happen to be white.

>finns arent white
You are to me, but Italians aren't.

they arent invading, most are entering because you allow them to. and thats a good thing.

i knew you were just a filthy racist in denial

>you
violent police state you mean

Mass imigration is a form of invasion and NO its not a good thing.

Attached: 1543935245911.png (756x768, 131K)

your country will die out if you dont allow immigrants. if you dont allow them you will end up like japan, with no young people left. pretty easy to pick from the two.

You want to know what will really bring down the west? When the welfare and social security systems collapse under all of that weight.
It will literally be a chimpout of apocalyptic proportions.

Attached: 1529477725236.jpg (1440x1385, 670K)

Attached: Fellow_anime_fan.png (1111x693, 376K)

Whites has a steady enough birth rate to neither increase or decrease, and Japan has a far different culture.

>your country will die out if you dont allow immigrants
Lie. Also
>if you don't allow immigrants to replace your people, your people will die out
lol brainlet

>if you dont allow them you will end up like japan
pic related

Attached: 456.jpg (823x242, 40K)

This, saved.

White people being passive as fuck is not co-existence, You can blatantly ignore a millennia worth of race issues but that tension is not going away or be forgotten, Especially when racial identities are being put in the forefront of modern politics.

Mixed countries are more prone to be violent places, most of Brazil is a shithole and those places have very mixed population with high rates of racism. The southern part of the country and the only decent neighbors we have in SA(uruguay and argentina) are pretty nice places to live and people there don't have to "coexist" with other races. I'm sure shit is gonna hit the fan in Europe eventually because forced diversity just creates civil unrest, violence and racism.

they dont. america is below replacement level, and only thing thats going to prevent the population shrinking right now is immigration.

We can't coexist because the Jews have spent the last 70 years telling the nonwhites that whites are responsible for everything Jews have been doing for the last 200 years.

Nope. What this so called co-existence means in practice is that different kind of people tend to live in areas where other people are like them.
ps. There are no arguments as to why diversity and multiculturalism are somehow "good" things. They don't improve the social cohesion or anything in society in any way.

The issue firsthand is that you're literally allowing these outsiders to your OWN country, not only to decrease your people's political power but also work against your national interests, you fucking brainlet. You also just admitted that what you claimed in the first post isn't true.

Remove them with force. If you watched your local news last year, you know it's possible.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

>the number of people in a given country must be a constant because uuuuuh... i was told so

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

the only thing this chart proves is that roughly 20-30% of us hate each other, which is about what i figured.

Just so you know, Native Americans think white people are bad enough, They don't particularly like the whitoids bringing in their uninvited guests, Conveniently forgetting their crimes to solve some muzzie problems overseas.

I’m 1/8th navajo and you need to stop trying to speak for my people. We don’t mind immigrants at all.

You should. If whites loose power you can't use white guilt anymore.

You can't coexist with Muslims and niggers in case you haven't noticed

ok thank you for voluntraily giving away your country to anyone who wishes to conquer it

>1/8th
Can say that again albinoid, Even i have more native blood in me than you.

I’m just tired of you crackers.
The land isn’t owned by any man.
Yeah sure

I can and do, id just rather not. My town, culture, and way of life, have all vanished before my eyes. It’s truly a travesty.

I’m clearly native

Attached: A1CA6DE9-F278-41B0-A93C-0119476C54DC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

not you, you are a kike but other finns are white

So what was the whole scalping people thing about then?

>The land isn’t owned by any man
yes it is and when someone conquers your land by force then you'll notice that your ridiculous mumbojumbo hippie "nobody owns anything"-bs doesn't matter in the real world

It’s been like 200 years get over it

The spirits will decide whats real and what isnt

>We lost everything and are on the verge of disappearing entirely
>t. 1/8 pure as the driven snow, wouldn't know unless you told someone
More like it's getting over you.

Cause fuck niggers that's why

I AM NOT WHITE

I can coexist with other races just fine if they don't engage in crime and don't run rape gangs. Is that so hard for them? Are they maybe subhumans? Just asking.

That arm is as white as my arm, and I AM 100% white, faggot.

Attached: 1554139415653.png (1111x693, 370K)

why can't these people "co-exist" in their own countries?

The spirits sold this land for cheap (This message brought to you by cartel gang)

Attached: 920x920[1].jpg (920x517, 52K)

Im also slavic. Am I still white? NOPE

My people were duped

Yes, mostly.

I’m fucking around. I didn’t even know I was part native til I was 17. Rest is czech and French Canadian.

Btw natives deserved what they got. My great grandma got COLONIZED Lmao

Diversity is wonderful, just look at Syria.
What a lovely place to be in.

Umm, no you aren't.
His arm is as White as mine and I am definitely not White.

Then you are somehow as white as a 100% Scottish person with no one but British people in his family tree who gets next to no sun (because he lives in Scotland).

Riddle that one.

Its the lighting. Heres my hand

Attached: 0B64C57D-5C1C-4289-A3C8-70EBFC233E25.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Well, I am obviously not.
So, the issue is with you, not me, Scott-user.

Ah okay, that's a bit lighter than mine.

I know for a fact I am. We do keep track. I am as white as everyone else here. No "tan" at all.

I don’t tan at all. I just get burned and then more freckles.

Yeah, so do a lot of us. The call us lobsters in Spain, for that reason.

Lol. Almost every summer I get burnt so bad I get blisters. Shit fucking sucks man

Over long enough playing on the beach as a lad I've managed to be able to tan on my arms and face, but torso, back and neck get scorched immediately if uncovered.

I can get a farmers tan and on my face as and back of my neck as well. But everything else burns so easily. As a kid my calves were so burnt I almost had to go to the hospital.

adding
/co-exist/i
/coexist/i
to filter list. how did i missthat
keep trying retard

>12 posts by this id
ahahahah
remember to sage

Attached: bell curve SAT.jpg (811x455, 73K)