Tranny gets BTFO by a 13%er

If only he were a Muslim or Somalian, the perfect news article could have been written

Attached: BB52FAE6-1FEE-4C10-90CB-C081C73443F6.jpg (861x1141, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/suspect-arrested-in-brutal-assault-on-transgender-woman-dallas-cops-say.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

foxnews.com/us/suspect-arrested-in-brutal-assault-on-transgender-woman-dallas-cops-say.amp

100% certain the tranny was a nigger ho he was tryin' to get down low with and his homies saw

>black men killing each other
Not really news desu

I guarantee that he probably thought it was a girl and wanted to get some. When he found out, then he went ape. I doubt he just attacked on sight.

Trans women are women.

More than likely true.
Probably already did some shit with her and she was about to tell some people

Does no one commit crimes off camera anymore

>Does no one exist off camera anymore
ftfy

Superb bait

Only one?
I heard it was an attack by a mob.

That's true for every incident but this one, it was related to a car accident.

This is nigger on nigger
There are a lot of tranny nigger prostitutes in the cities and 99% of le transsexual hate attacks come from the 13%

But not womxn or womyn

Attached: 1539563513894.jpg (1080x1080, 368K)

Ilhan Omar is the Queen of Jow Forums.
Cry about it, Jew

you're a rock cheering that scissors has just cut paper

So who hit who in the accident?

Trans Women are Dudes with dude anatomy. They will never be women.

Says you

im a tranny and never had a black person be mean to me. its really weird. Im racist and i want to hate them but i cant when theyre nice. i think its maybe because i know my inferiority to normal people and so never even look at them as to not invite conflict and they like it when white people act like that to them?
but considering this I think the black guy and the tranny both had to be at fault and both probably escalated the situation in some way.