Hello fellow honks

Hello fellow honks,

This thread is dedicated to the crisis of our times and probably all times reaching as far back as we stopped being nomads or hunter/gatherers.

I am now 35 years old. I joined Jow Forums in the beginnings sometime around 98,99.
Im an anarchist as is my father and grandfather who fought side by side in the spanish civil war.

I left school when i figured out that it was all a waste of time. That reads i finished my college but wasnt actually present there. Sitting 6 hours on a chair listening to some idiots who basicly took 45 minutes to explain a page in a book that i already read through in 2 minutes at beginning of class seemed like a waste of my time. So i just pretended being sick and went only to the exams, learning a day before the exam to pass it and maybe being present once a week raising my hand as often as possible, answering to retardet questions to get my grades into the A's and B's.

Attached: Do you even.jpg (236x179, 7K)

My goal was to study biology but after 6 years of this bullshit lying and pretending to stay in the system i really didnt feel like adding another 6 at the university.
I soon figured out that i love working with my hands outside which gave me great satisfaction instead of sucking the dick of some professor who is just citing stuff that you can find in any book in any library.

I learned chemistry in the library completely on my own as it was the only thing i couldnt really figure out during schooltime.
This is called being an autodidact.
I can only recommend it. It requires a little discipline but you dont have to learn anything if youre not interested in the topic. Whatever.

After working some small jobs i became a paramedic. Not to work in the field but to get the experience and knowledge from it.

I soon got a nice job at a landscaping company that was typically wagie but made me happy. As i became supervisor i got insights into how much my boss was making. The company did an easy 400k yearly in pure profits. My boss had 4 villas, 2 bmws, corvettes...you name it. All the profits went into his pockets and those of his wifes, exwifes and tons of neet children, all of them living the life without moving a finger.

After years of working for him i got little to no raises nevermind the lower wagies in the company who worked below minimum wage. Preferably mexicans and phillipinos cause they dont complain about the wages nor work safety. He never invested into new equipment or safety measurements which resulted in several injuries and a near death.

I started to find ways how to clip off money unnoticed. Around 700$ each month. It never got noticed. I didnt have a bad conscious that those 700$ would prevent anyone else getting a payraise. I calculated he couldve easily doubled everyones salary and still would end up with 320k profits instead of 400k. Im very sure if hed made 4mio a year there still wouldnt have been a payraise for anyone. Mind you he liked to gamble and drink which is where most of the money went.

I lived a comfortable life like that. I used the extra cash to travel and to see how things are elsewhere. And its everywhere the same. Places where a restaurantmeal costs only 1$ have a wage of 5$ a day and places where minimum wage is 20 to 25$ charge 7$ a meal.

This is nothing else but a big fucking scheme.
Taken to the extreme once you take a good look at bigger companies and corporations. You can see their numbers yearly. Its not even a secret unlike the corruption in governments and religious institutions.

Now in 2016 i made 1.4mio in bitcoins.
I bought 40 bitcoins for 200eur. As an anarchist i was naturally very interested in this currency the second it was available i knew it would be a success.

I gave 700k away to good friends who do several projects in development countries. Not to ngos who sack 90% of the money and buy wooden huts for 2000$ to the local chief who claims thats how much it would cost to raise a hut. Real good projects. Mostly solarpanels and waterfilters.

The leftover i spent into an appartmenthouse which i rent out. Of that money i can alrdy live off easily never having to work ever again. And the last 200k i spent into vapors and cottonbasedfilters. A small business that exploded and gives me so much income that i feel troubled not knowing what to do with all this money. I tripled the wage of my 3 wagies who work for me in a little shop and i still got more than i feel comfortable with.

Now people around me naturally got jealos and now living on the "other side", i can clearly tell you that most rich people shit on other humans and use them like donkeys. They dont care the least for anything but themselves. And they either got really lucky or inherited a starting wealth of around 1mio of which wagies could not dream to save up in their lifetime ever.

Out of 30 jobs that i had in my life i had one boss who started "almost" from scratch with a 200k loan and working 12 to 14 hours a day. Respect and kudos to him but all the other employers did no work other than to intimidate, fire and abuse their donkeys to keep them in line. Which is easier in countries with a high unemployment rate. In lets say canada for example the employers atleast pretend to be nice and give out "generous" raises of a dollar or two the longer you work for them.

I say there is only the day of the rope and removal of property rights. I see no other solution.

We are dealing with a caste of selfish abusive narcisstic assholes not worth the air they are breathing.

I am now crawling through jungles and see the arctic and alaska and the deserts and mountains pursuing my dream which always has been biology, im sure ive seen species of wildlife never recorded in any books. I seek the most remote places and i got a new hobbie looking for new ancient monolythic sites which i believe range atleast 70.000 to 200.000 years back when humans lived in harmony with the planet and eachother and had technological achievements way beyond what we today can imagine.

I say religion, governments, monarchy and
Nobles are fucking the population in the ass while destroying the tiny planet we have. Their system of manipulating all races and nations to hate each other is highly sophisticated. To have the poor fight the middle class and the left versus the right and the smart against the dumb has progressed so far ahead in our time. Im convinced creating so many refugees by these wars and flooding western countries is part of the same scheme to distract and to control all of you.

Anarchy is the ultimate redpill

No borders, no property, no power in the hands of anyone. Free market capitalism regulated by the common moral values we all share. Every human is born good and our values need to be enforced by a free police and judicial system which is only been held accountable by the moral values of the time, culture and locality not by a small elite of powerfull rich psychopaths.

Bump

>agree
>agree
>agree
>the solution is free market capitalism
No disrespect, but you spent 3 big posts describing the expropriation of value from the lower to the upper class. Then go on to say fuck off with property rights, but the solution is somehow still.. capitalism? Is the problem with capitalism that it's not free enough? That the capitalists don't have enough freedom in expropriating? It's paradoxical but your heart seems to be in the right place.

>98,99

Attached: 3e9.jpg (300x562, 23K)

Free market capitalism regulated by the common moral values we all share.

Capitalism is not free. A normal slob cant open a buisiness. You cant even sell your homemade bananabread on the local market if you want to. Its been heavyily regulated to keep only a few in control and power.
Every libertarian agrees with this.

Capitalism works. It is basically anarchy.

And no anarchist would argue that an emplouer, a creator, an innovator should not get more than the average employee.

I havent seen any employee asking to take over a company. They just want a fair share for their work.
That is a common value and everybody knows what is morally right.

Jow Forums was created in 2003. Is it a trolling?

Yeah ok, I get what you describe. It may work in a purposely built small village of intellectuals - for some time that is, until someone or a group decide that they actually don't share these moral values after all. There are no silver bullets man, there is a reason why we haven't created this heaven yet. Not that it hurts to promote positive thoughts, I'd take even a 5% improvement over what we have (which why I am a leftist).

>Show your flag

Attached: qtf0ordgpgk01.jpg (252x275, 8K)

this is not a fucking blog you nigger

Fucking newfags

Relaxing at the beach getting served unpoisened food by slaves and shitposting

How often do you get the 1% to post here and agree with you?

It worked in spain, germany, ukraine, mexico. There is right now a wide range of bigger anarchist societies around the globe.
Why does it not work again? Sorry i didnt pay attention.

I feel the knowledge about it has been so severely suppressed and censored. Way more than the right wing and nazishit.

Which makes sense to me. Every fascist regime worked hand in hand with the rich. The rich dont fear the right. But they fear the anarchists.

>fucking newfags
Yes, you're right, I m a newfag. So what's bad to be a newfag?

How are the protests going?
Still peacefully begging for a "change"?

I went on act 20 to paris when the anarchists called to come.
Holy shit what a nice time at the champs delisee.
And look what happened. After all the rich stores got smashed they all wrote macron to do sth. And the next day he pretendet to sit down at the table with the yellow vests and also to ban all rich areas of town to protests. And he put the military in charge to handle them.

This is how powerfull anarchists are.
The rich literally shat their pants and macron got a lot of phonecalls that day.

Your generation b3lieves anything the media and wikipedia tells you. Unable to look up independ3nt sources.

I don't feel myself as a part of "this" generation (you even don't know what it is).
And I also, being a part of zoomer youth generation, don't believe nobody without proving it. I am skeptic since my childhood and always shown elitarian types of interests.

And afterall that what you wrote is not applicable to the newfag being.

Just a thought.
If you really want to start a revolution. Instead of posting frogs why dont you stop paying taxes and get a bankaccount at an ethical bank?

I paid taxes only two months of my life when working for a television company. Its not that hard to find jobs that pay under the table.

I buy vegetables and fruits only from illegal stores in some farmers living room and i buy game or hunt and fish myself.

>I joined Jow Forums in the beginnings sometime around 98,99.
Sure you did, faggot
I'm an anarchist
You need to be 18 to post here
>...as is my father and grandfather who fought side by side in the spanish civil war.
Two words here: "GENERAL FRANCO".
He fucked their shit right up, did he not? And he lived to a ripe old age too. Spain loved him.

Attached: Miss Jean Brodie.jpg (1600x879, 79K)

The problem with Anarchists historically is that they always end up being used by ((communists)) then slaughter or cast aside.

Bakunin, Makhino.

Frankly only Tolstoy had the right idea, Christianity is the only true foundation for Anarchy, otherwise move to Sub-Saharan Africa and see how it works out.

Sounds like a firm basis for an advanced society.

Well it just so happens that information of individuals is the only reliable source left.

If i say that all the corals are dead(im a freediver), Newfags say they never heard about it.
If i say the sky used to be clear blue not grayish white newfags wont believe it.
If i say that Jow Forums is older than 2003 you say....

After franco got btfo our whole village beat up the fascists and kicked them out. They now live in madrid and we got most of the land in our hand. Big cooperatives working together.

So who won in the end?

Franco killed 40 people in our village. The military searched every house and those who had weapons got transported to massgrave. So yea everybody "loved" him so much after that.

My grandfather luckily hid his weapons in the countryside.

The anarchists had to fight 3 fronts. The communists, franco and hitler. They kept the fight up for 3 years.

And yea. Screw the fucking communists. Never trust them. We learned our lesson.

Its the firm basis for a revolution.
You can keep getting cucked and hoping for a miracle to happen by itself. But if you want clean groundwater without pesticides and healthy farmproduce you better stop giving monsanto and walmart all your money. stop giving your banks your$$ they then give them the money.

In a free capitalist society healthyfood stores would skyrocket.
I tried to open a permaculture myself.
It just aint profitable if all the investment money goes to the big companies who then throw cheap produce at the market.
They even get hewvily subsidized by the government.

We need market regulations for a better society not a worse one.
And it would regulate itself if the government and the banks would not be in control and power of the rich