Ways to tell if the CIA wants you die

Ways to tell if the CIA wants you die

Attached: 1555153767760.png (777x2777, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sheldrake.org/research/telepathy
youtube.com/watch?v=HzCpq3uwlrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shiny negroes circle past your house at late hours

post parts 2-5

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 959K)

Please continue!!!

Attached: 1554264695139.png (2180x2624, 2.85M)

Gay op, so here I continue

Attached: 2.png (1222x3222, 924K)

You're dead and everyone thinks it's a suicide.

Seconded.

Attached: 3.png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

Attached: 4.png (777x4444, 1.23M)

And the last one, Glad I could help

Attached: 5.png (1222x4777, 1.47M)

Appreciated.

holy shit user, thanks for sharing that. made my night.

op, you're a faggot.

based slovakia

based

Attached: dab.gif (500x249, 1.12M)

Thanks for sharing. Best thing I've read on Jow Forums in a long time.

You have a self-inflicted GSW in your head, but there is no gun found at the scene.

Based.
Myth of Er official Jow Forums religion

Science, that is the scientific method is not a dogma. The scientific method is a cynical method of evaluating claims.

That being said, my grandson, when he was less than 4 years old, used to tell me stories about he knew his great grandfather and other family members of that generation who were long dead by the time he was born.

So yeah, there is something going on that science hasn't figured out, but don't blame all scientists. Blame the inability of the scientific method to confirm the claims.

up for based slovak awareness

This was new back in 2016

So what

THE via is Making another forced meme

Hahaha

Give links to
>racial soul
>European awakening
Faggot

Ty Slovakia. Eastern Europe one again saving the white man from the burger.

>jung
LOL

Attached: Magic real, reality subjective.png (540x455, 54K)

>don't blame all scientists. Blame the inability of the scientific method to confirm the claims.
Bullshit.

sheldrake.org/research/telepathy

The scientific method works just fine and proves conciousness affects reality. Scientists are the problem, being bunch of fundamenalists that deny reality.

Attached: download (2).jpg (720x540, 67K)

so how do i astral project like this based wojak? i want to astral project and awake too, the redpill didn't kick in for me, it went straight to a black pill.

haven't buddhists and hindu yogis been doing this since as far back as we can go in history?
its like a big game of remember the stuff we forgot.

the other day a car without number plates almost ran me over as i was crossing the street. here is the kicker tho. i could clearly hear the engine rev up so whoever was driving purposefully floored the throttle. s-should i be worried?

Attached: if_you_only_knew.jpg (166x199, 17K)

Yes. Glowniggers are after you.

Read the Kybalion, Arcane teachings, Formulas, Science of breath, Mind power by Robert William Atkinson, Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon and many others but for just AP read Robert Bruce's astral projection books.
Some of these books are better than others. Some are over a thousand fucking pages long. Have fun, practice is 95% of the journey.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzCpq3uwlrc
does this video work? i'm not very fond of reading, my mind races way too much

Too long didn't watch but based on the comments it's achieving the right symptoms of ap. Don't bother with it though, if you don't have the self discipline to read, you'll never be able to focus your ming for long enough to have the random itchtes subside.

where can one download the gateway process audio

No, they just try to kill you dozens of times per week but never get the job done. At least that is what happened so far.

top tier