Why don't you have white kids?

why don't you have white kids?

Attached: 1531264598591.png (595x592, 468K)

god I wish that was me

too much hassle for too little gain

my wife's son is white

Because my wife made me get snipped, and she'd rather get pregnant with her black boyfriend.

Because hapa children will be the new master race

too young and too broke to think about that.

children are gross

because kids suck, I'd rather live my life doing what I want then be constantly stressed for having to look after a little shitstain.

>why don't you have white kids?

Attached: 1582785054676.jpg (1000x455, 174K)

major depression and anxiety since birth

I do have white kids. Two, so far.

Spoken like a true degenerate.

not as gross as you though

I can't connect on any sort of level with most normies let alone women

Attached: rnebkT1.gif (500x469, 482K)

I want him to fuck me till I bleed, what a beefcake

Does having meme levels of college debt qualify me for absolution?

Are you implying i need such muscles to dip my penis into stinking hole of roastie and then pay money, take care of it, work for Jews, while they flood my land with niggers anyway? No thx.

Not white

history of mental illness and my trigger temper. I know Id be a bad father. Also probably wouldnt even get to keep the kids when her hypergamy kicked in

I do, bitch. Blonde haired and blue eyed like me. :-)

>they have to benefit me immediately or else they are worthless
>mememememe

Enjoy being in your 60s and no one to care for you

I guess, but having friends with kids and knowing just a little about what they have to go through with the insane schools and government we have, I have no desire to deal with it, especially if I were to have a son. Maybe if I move to a red state, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

>excuses
kys faggot, it's probably best your lazy genes aren't passed on anyway

Statistically, chances are more children will be worthless even later on

Also we are on a verge of a tech boom where robotic technology will start to make it's way to a new competitive scale where chances are personal homecare or robotic nurses will more than likely be taking care of you by the time you're 60, at which point you'll probably still be considered in your middle ages since healthcare has increased so dramatically that the average life span will most likely shift to 120

To think that everything will stay the same as they are now, or how they were in the past is naive and retarded

Attached: 1451057857320.jpg (1024x768, 267K)

why on Earth would I want to live here another 40yrs?

My gf cannot have kids and I can't ditch her because that would be dishonorable.

Fix the laws so that a bitch won't steal my shit cause she opened her legs, and i ll have plenty of 'em.

Why? Is it because you have a low sperm count?

I have a son, strawberry blond with blue eyes.

Nope, she has health problems.

Are you from Chernobyl

No, I am from Caucasus.

Chernobyl is a lie and nothing came from it

Attached: homo.png (736x730, 319K)

come on, not a single guffaw? well whatever adopt an orphan Boer and all will be right with the world

Student loans. I guess I should have known that college was full of Jews teaching people to hate white men before I signed up. I have to learn my lesson of not doing something so stupid by never having a family.

because i'm black

samesies

>implying kids take care of their older parents
not that it matters, as if my family's genetics are anything to go by I'm going to be healthy until I'm well over 100. I just had a great uncle pass away at 94 because an incredibly shitty anesthesiologist fucked up during hernia surgery. if that hadn't happened he'd still be going on 10 mile walks every day.

Attached: 1394661634836.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

Well I help out my siblings considerably, and they have a lot of kids. With that, I consider my duty to the family complete.

Because I would want my children to live free, and not be debt slaves to hideous tranny monsters. It's only going to get worse. Much, much worse.

surrogate wet nurse more like

Chris Hemsworth is a woman.

Attached: hemsworth8.jpg (2001x3000, 687K)

Nah, I mean like give them money. I don't really like children so I don't do any wetnursing.

because im not ready yet, planning to have my first one when im at least 25.

I'm in your exact shoes, Ivan. Donate if you can do so anonymously.

And this for your family. Good man.

statistically inaccurate but valid nonetheless.

I FUCKING LOVE CHILDREN!
They're only thing I go out for these days. :D

Little girls are so fucking cute!

Because white women are in control and I refuse to let myself become a slave to a child with boobs.

Attached: a woman.jpg (1897x321, 271K)

>prenuptial agreement
They just get thrown out in court.

Attached: 12 months pregnant.png (581x477, 633K)

This

Attached: 1589903909295.jpg (740x236, 39K)

That guy is right unfortunately, all the white women I met are whores. I can't think of an exception

Prove it that you aren't a Chink or Paki exchange student first.

you typically get to go home once or twice for a week or so during a 12 month deployment

>That guy is right unfortunately, all the white women I met are whores. I can't think of an exception

Attached: 1598545607634.jpg (1440x419, 223K)

Lol.. The only virgin I've met thus far is my best friend's sister, she's 22 and only virgin because she has insane standarts for fucking

trips of truth

Attached: regarde.jpg (445x436, 124K)

>insane standarts for fucking

Attached: 1566661857931.jpg (755x755, 94K)

I do
What's your problem nigger?

what a gay cunt

Because Im not an evil person to bring a kid into this fucked up world.

Gf is too young and still in uni. When's finished her educaiton we'll see. I don't feel ready to be a father yet so I'm not in a hurry.

no gf, no money and even if I had 5000 white children It wouldn't change the situation in Evropa, the only way out is to kill as many shitskins as possible.

just go out and rape a woman boris

Attached: howrussiansmate.jpg (564x784, 133K)

My bf forced me to have an abortion. I know I'm a horrible person for doing it. I'll be off this world soon.

Attached: raw.png (216x216, 30K)

You are not a woman you mentally ill tranny.

at least I'm not a gypsie

I am not a gypsy I am a vlach.

>had an abortion
>fuck off tranny
the absolute state of Jow Forums

There are no such things as women on Jow Forums you tranny.

Don't know any females
And even if I did I probably couldn't get them to have my babies.

cuz im not wh*Te

Because I'm black

> just sit tight and take the abuse quietly and everything will be fine
How about no?

Attached: message to all boomers and boomerlikes.png (712x180, 48K)

because I don't have a qt white waifu
he'll boil up good

You know the rules around here. Tits with timestamp or GTFO!

They are like dogs from month up, you can train them to :
Not Die on the stairs
Not Die drinking kitchen liquids
Not Die falling out the window
Not Die in the road
Stay Sit and ask for things.
Then they are easy.

And you might some jewish bot in disguise. Maybe post your dick first?

Go to a fucking naturopath for shits sake. They’re learning so much more about the gut health/mood connection. Sort yourself out lad

If you are going full time with them try and create the impression that everything you do is for both/all of you, it's not just me hoovering the floor, it's us cleaning up, I'll hoover the floor you dust the tv. and you put the plates in the dishwasher.

I was a single father for about 3 years, it's not that hard, just be on the ball.

Hate white women to much to bother breeding one.

I am 100% neapolitan and because im in Canada, to keep my bloodline fully italian was important to me. My wife is Canadian but both her parents are from calabria so our sons blood are still pure. This was always pretty important to me

Chernobyl is not in Russia

I’m only 5‘10.

>My gf cannot have kids and I can't ditch her because that would be dishonorable.
ah a man of my spirit, honor above anything

I just googled more photos, he definitely has a very pronounced waistline above the belly button

no qt gf to make babies with

im a major introvert who hasnt had a friend since childhood
i lost my virginity to a girl a couple years ago that i met on league of legends so i guess theres that

>flag
Imagine my shock.

I'll be a shit dad

white alpha male here. I have two white children with blond hair, straight A's in honors class.
I wish we had two more but we waited til we were financially secure in life.

Yes, and a female skeletal frame and skull. Looking at them in the eyes and really intuiting it is usually enough to know what they really are. This is "him" with "his" "wife".

Attached: hemsworthwife1.jpg (767x767, 136K)

Hahhahahhahaha oh you, radical baiitttt, what will he think of next?!

streetshitter/chinkoid immigrant copes about wypipo aside, this is the problem right here
when a gorillionaire superstar has to marry THAT, a regular tramp found at the club with no tits/height then what am I supposed to think or do
Still kicking myself in the ass for not pregging up the blonde titcow gf I had in school, what a fucking moron I am to fall for the degeneracy
Literally havent seen an available nice girl with nice tits since then and its been more than 10 years at this point
Good wife material is the rarest shit on this planet, take heed youngsters

only a boomer would say something so relentlessly selfish

I agree about the eye thing, at first I thought it was just a subjective observation, but after getting more familiar with the subject there’s definitely a difference. The eyes of a ftm eyes will always be softer and more dewy and they never seem to hold the gaze