Christianity is a shitskin religion

Levi Young
Levi Young

The large majority of Christians in the world today are actually shitskins. The most Christian countries by percentage are nigger countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

Your brothers in Christ are literally untermensch. Christcucks actually believe all these niggers and shitskins will go to heaven with them and all the European whites will go to hell. Christianity is a Jewish religion for low IQ subhumans.

Why do you still pray to Rabbi Yeshua, Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=VDg9kkgIqNc

Attached: Trad-Catholic.jpg (386 KB, 1175x1762)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708005922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion
youtube.com/watch?v=mnvC_gtmFHs
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

James Butler
James Butler

your leader do the same but with jews

Dominic James
Dominic James

jew

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Attached: 1538334994521.jpg (145 KB, 958x954)

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

I'm atheist but i have no problem with christians. Because Jow Forums is filled with devilish subhumans (muslims and jews) and for me, muslims and jews are the cancer of the planet earth. They are the biggest problems and the biggest enemies of whites people. So i will fight with my christian brothers against these evil creatures.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

But the reality is that the majority of Christians are actually barbaric shitskins and niggers. Most whites in the world today are not Christian. You're viewing the conflict through an ideological lens, when in reality it's ethnic in nature. If the majority of Christians were white, and the majority of whites were Christians, I would agree with you, but that's not the case.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

THAT GUY!!

Attached: macron-never-forget-the-doubles.jpg (71 KB, 1200x630)

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

And what's stopping Europeans from believing and going to heaven too?

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Christianity is a shitskin religion
didn't read your post but I bet the pope is a jew.
thats why everything sucks right now

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Rationality.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Pride. Because how will you feel superior to niggers after you admit that you're a sinner just like them and in need of God's salvation just like them?

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

What is 'sin'?

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Transgression of the divine law.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

In order to claim a law has been set down by a deity you must first provide evidence for the existence of such a being. Then from there you must provide evidence this god actually gave humanity an objective moral code.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

It’s only Catholicism that’s cancer.
The whole point of Protestants existing is so that people can have different interpretations of the biblical texts.
Catholicism doesn’t allow any dissent of thought from the main church.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

my interpretation of a slave morality is better than your interpretation of a slave morality
Yeah hold on let me just become an (((Evangelical))) who are full blown Zionists.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Cosmic Codes by Chuck Missler.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Yeah hold on let me read an entire book and get back to you.

Summarize its points nigger

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

catholics are fucking disgusting

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

Attached: pope.jpg (595 KB, 1024x688)

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Some of the "laws" laid down are "thou shalt drink water" tier, interspersed with commands to whack off part of your sons' ends and not worshipping other tribes' gods (duh!). Sex morality promoting family and respecting property are mere common sense. Christians claim these as its sole property.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

If you are religious and care color of skin then you are hypocrite

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

but
muh objective morality

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

skin colour
not brain morphology, general behavioural tendencies, capacity for remorse, prevalence of psychopathy, criminal deviancy, etc.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

I should think consequentialism should be obvious from that post.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Right, and any Christcuck will just dismiss it because it isn't an objective morality

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

People fail to recognize that the term "Christian" is a very broad term. There are too many denominations of Christianity anymore.

Christ is not the author of confusion and calls believers to be unified. This is why I think it's important to read the King James Bible for what it is. Don't add catholicism, protestantism, don't read a study Bible, don't watch people shake and flop around like a fish on Youtube.

Just strictly read the King James Bible and let the Holy Spirit guide you into truth.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Lol

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Christ is not the author of confusion and calls believers to be unified.

Luke 12:
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 14:
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

But jews don't have AIDS coming out of their feet.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

why do you belive in jesus
to make my life better.
and its been better since I repented.

God send he son to die on the cross so that he may have our sins and that to me is strong.
taking every persons sins future and past.

accepting that god did that for me so that his children may join him in heaven is great to me

because I love my world and all its children because we are all children of God.
and so are you OP
and that's the truth.
repent before the day of judgement and get saved before its too late because you don't want to know what hell is like!

William Martinez
William Martinez

Attached: 1554290467097.jpg (47 KB, 600x717)

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

1 Corinthians 14:33 King James Version (KJV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

1 Corinthians 1:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

You left out the most based part:

34 the women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. 35 If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church. 36 What! Did the word of God originate with you, or are you the only ones it has reached?

But Christcuckery is not majority white anymore, and whites don't follow these rules anymore. It's a shitskin religion for shitskins now, and nothing more.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

is he subliminally trying to say that he is going to guve him a handjob

Attached: 1555319227148m~2.jpg (4 KB, 110x133)

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

OH NO

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Basically it is

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Your brothers in Christ are literally untermensch.
If the Abrahamic Faiths had a caste system this would be 100% true

Christians are the cattle/workforce
Muslims are the same + foot soldiers
And Jews run the entire cabal at the top

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Attached: Traditional-Catholicism.jpg (2.04 MB, 1267x1900)

Jordan King
Jordan King

Attached: 1555330086296.jpg (62 KB, 652x774)

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

“Thank you for all the little black boys you give me so I can molest and rape them.”

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Proof how good European Christians were at conquering land and people

Attached: 8314DF55-CC7B-4D10-A82E-C9104644AE9F.png (218 KB, 800x747)

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

The large majority of Americans in the world today are actually shitskins.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

How is it objective when there's so many denominations that fight over which is actually true?
That's a question no Christian has ever given me a coherent answer to.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

fact

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

The U.S. population is made up of about 40% subhuman at the moment. Spaniards, on the other hand, have on average 10% nigger and 20% kike gene admixture, as well as a Moorish muttification.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708005922

You are not white.

It's objective because it comes from God.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

I like the fact that Bergoglio is mildly liberalizing the Church, but man why the fuck does he have to submit to the nigger.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

It's objective because it comes from God.
Ipse dixit.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Right, but it's the only argument they have.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

shut the fuck up you faggot hick mason and bow down to me, your fucking nugggaaaa worshipful masssa

Attached: D0050A62-DD30-41BA-BBF9-31CEA2B5E9A5.jpg (297 KB, 1124x1730)

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

I’m Polish. I am infinitely better off with my Polsish Catholic gf and living in a cute small town being part of a nice parish than being a LARPing pagan retard on Jow Forums. If you genuinely think you can save the West or whites without religion you are a moron

Attached: AE2C814C-F8C9-45D0-A82B-C1592FEBF1F0.jpg (92 KB, 960x720)

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Polish
You are not white and you are not human. You worship a Jewish god.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

That’s fantastic, but my Jewish god will still protect Poland somewhat from Jewish subversion and degeneracy, and my non-white people will still exist as a majority in Poland by the end of the century

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

Yeah, because we saw how well that worked out when Poland had so many kikes under Catholicism that Hitler had to go in and purge them for you. And even then, because the Holocaust didn't happen the Polish kikes that didn't fuck off to Israel after the war simply went cryptojew mode and are still in your shit subhuman country. Christianity itself is Jewish subversion.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

You worship a Jewish god.

Attached: 1528623209457.jpg (451 KB, 1365x2185)

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Attached: Trad-Cadolig.jpg (102 KB, 640x960)

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

the church is jewish. its not christian anymore.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

It has always been Jewish as it was established by Jews. Jesus was a Jew, Peter was a Jew, Paul was a Jew, the writers of the Bible were Jews. It's Jews all the way down. Everyone associated with Christianity from the very beginning was missing their foreskin.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Jesus was a Jew
An hero for being so stupid

Attached: 1538966513950.png (1.53 MB, 1697x1623)

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Jesus being ethnically Jewish is a fact accepted by all serious biblical scholars. You can post all the screencaps and infographics you want cuck, but you yourself have no argument.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Even nigs themselves are shocked

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Earth is a shitskin planet. The majority of the population are shitskins.

James Green
James Green

Attached: F6000636-DCBD-49A5-886E-EF95830F9E8C.jpg (77 KB, 891x710)

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

This is going to be the hardest pill to swallow for a lot of you Jow Forums nu-christians, but the simple truth is you can’t love Christ without also loving Israel.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

It's exactly like (((political correctness))). It was begun by Jews, was a subversive anti-state, disruptive utopia, peddled to cucks, women and brown people who resented the white Male status quo, and aimed to take over with the ulterior motive of destruction. It also features a built-in anti Jewish backlash, backlash is infinitely weaker and less significant than the destruction caused by the thing itself.

You're doing it in spite of your ancient delusions about a kike on a stick having created the universe. Your indo European instincts are preserving you, not that nasty old Jewish bullshit.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

but the simple truth is you can’t love Christ without also loving Israel.
he hated the jews

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Jew= bad in all circumstances
But I thought the left were npcs? Weren’t we the ones who had a nuanced take on global affairs and historical proceedings?
Posters like you are just further proof that the increase in support for the right-wing is just a facade. People like you don’t seriously believe what they say, you simply say it to get a rise out of people. We’re a movement of shock-jocks.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

He was sent for the Jews. He loves his people. He hated the ones who were not doing what they were supposed to. Don’t be intentionally daft.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Yeshua never preached to the gentiles.

((()))
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1554293343172.png (68 KB, 377x392)

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

He was sent for all mankind, that’s loterally the entire purpose of his existence. Him sacrificing himself on the cross fulfilled a covenant with God that Abraham and others couldn’t keep.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

merchant meme
calls everyone a Jew
intentionally ignores people’s arguments
Ask me how I know you’re 15

Yeshua never preached to the gentiles
He gave all of his disciples the power to speak all known languages so that they could preach to everyone in the world. Oh, and he also healed a Canaanite who was possessed by a demon.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

((()))
He was sent for all mankind

John 4:
19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Mark 7:
26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

Matthew 15:
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Matthew 10:
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Jews=Christians according to Jesus. He’s just saying that you have to worship him to go to heaven.
I also like how you cut off that bit from Mark, right before Jesus pulls back the veil and says that the whole thing was just a faith test and heals her daughter. Especially of note is that the women was Greek, a disfavorable state to ancient Christians. Jesus complying and healing the daughter is more significant of Jesus than you’re adolescent brain even knows.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Attached: For-the-Retard-with-no-Self-Awareness.png (323 KB, 1198x938)

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

((()))
A white woman had to beg a Jew who compared her to a dog and ridiculed her. """Faith test""" = watching her beg while you tell her that you've been sent only for the Jews. I guess you like worshiping Jewish supremacists.

Jews=Christians
Yep, now you're getting it. Christianity is fundamentally Jewish.

Camden Price
Camden Price

First off, the woman wasn’t white, she was a Levantine. Secondly, after the woman proves her devotion to Jesus, Jesus completely changes his demeanor, does he not? He goes from being cold to “Of course I’ll heal your daughter ma’am!” on the turn of a dime. Third, I’ll s woman comes from a group of people historically noted as being in frequent conflict with the Israelites, and worshipping profane gods like Moloch. By all metrics, the faith test is absolutely warranted.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

Yeah but the niggers in Europe destroying shit are almost all from African Muslim nations.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Catholic pope
Christianity
Pick 1

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Why does a benevolent god need you to believe in him in the first place?

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Jews=Christians according to Jesus.

The absolute mental fucking gymnastics...

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

It’s very symbolic. Humans, with Adam and Eve, had selected to imbue themselves and their lineage (all of humanity, allegedly) with sin. YHWH is not simply any old God, He is the exact negation of sin and vice. By believing in God, you are symbolically stating that you will attempt to refrain from all contact with sin and degeneracy. Conversely, by not believing in God, you are implicitly saying that you are content to fester in degeneracy and moral rot.
Simply put, God hates sin because it is antithetical to Him, so he asks that, in order to be let into His home, you try greatly not to bring sin with you. Think about this from a personal perspective, if some guy showed up at your house with drugs, alcohol and loaded firearms and asked to be let in, would you let him in?

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

If Jesus didn’t believe this, then why did he give his followers magical powers to convert gentiles to Christianity?

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Why does sin, degeneracy, and moral rot exist to begin with? Why did God create these possibilities? It almost looks like he's playing a game. Also, belief in a deity outside of your culture is not the same as accepting a specific set of moral principles. Your analogy at the end there is nonsensical because it attempts to equate faith with not following a certain pattern of behaviors. Obviously, one can try not to "sin" (as defined by you) without believing a certain god exists.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Why did God create these possibilities
God created autonomy of all things. He didn’t create Clown World, we did.
Also, I have no clue what you’re on about about my analogy at the end. I was simply trying to explain to you why God wants us to believe in Him, which is the question you asked me.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

If a god is omnipotent then it knows it is willfully creating evil and the possibility for sin. If your argument is that he gives us free will, then that god cannot possibly be omniscient by definition.

You didn't answer my question. You can reject "sin" without explicit belief in God. Why does God require belief that he exists? Why does Jesus require that you accept he is your Lord if you're already acting in accordance with whatever moral system he has set forth? Why is complete submission necessary?

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

You can reject "sin" without explicit belief in God.
I'll grant that living without sin is a possibility. God did it. The problem is, you didn't. So you can't share in the divine life without Jesus getting it for you.

Caleb King
Caleb King

If Jesus dying gifted humanity salvation then why is belief in him even required? If a moral code has been set forth and a person abides by it regardless why does he need to accept that this person is his lord?

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

He doesn’t create evil, evil comes from other, profane gods which exist alongside YHWH. He gave everyone autonomy, because he knows that the final end product of autonomy is His victory over other malicious entities like Satan and Moloch, who exist in spite of Him. Thus, He uses His all-knowing and all-powerful form to crush evil for all the universe to see.
As for why God asks you to believe in Him, as I said, it is a symbolic representation of good faith (faith, here, not being used in a religious context). Also, there’s probably an element of gratitude about it, which I would contend is fair. More importantly, it’s about the recognition of the universality of His doctrine. If you’re an atheist who happens to be not degenerate, that is subject to change. You have nothing binding you to anti-degeneracy than your simply desire or lack of willingness to be degenerate. Accepting God also means you explicitly accept that it is consistently and irrevocably wrong to engage in sin. It is a universal rather than a personal truth, and universal truths tend to be, by their nature, more binding. It’s the difference between a sacred oath to carry out an important duty, and a pinky promise.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

From my perspective, Jesus has aquired by overcoming death, The body Adam and Eve had before Sin entering upon them

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Fuck off, Athiest.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

And how screwed up are the white nations today with atheism? days of sodom and gomorrah are back but unironically, How can anyone not think about going against what God has told us (and our nature) by comitting abortion, Have sex with the need of a pill or a latex condom...? steer your ways.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

The left is like a virus, a coward that infiltrates anything good and corrupts it, destroying it from the inside.
This Pope is a hard lefty, this is his ideology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

Attached: Anti-Christian-shilling.png (125 KB, 1806x1252)

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

If a moral code has been set forth and a person abides by it regardless why does he need to accept that this person is his lord?
Well in that case he doesn't need to accept it. Jesus came to save those who don't abide by it.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

the catholic church
Jow Forums is an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist King James Only board

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

rest assure all the annti-Christian posts are KIKE shills! Kikes are determined to kill Christianity!

Attached: 1552929523949.jpg (140 KB, 800x971)

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

So, what I'm getting here is
A) Jews are a problem, you shouldn't have nothing to do with them, e.g. being a Christian.
B) Jesus is good and was right, also, Jews are a problem, because they are against Jesus.
Shouldn't we just have a final solution for the problem and then go on into not so alarming issues?

Attached: riddle-me-this.jpg (11 KB, 225x224)

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

He doesn’t create evil, evil comes from other, profane gods
These two statements contradict each other. Who created these other gods? If it was God, then he did in fact create this evil. If it wasn't, then there is a god more powerful than him that did. By the way, you're expressing heretical views by accepting that there are other 'gods' and believing that they exist. Christianity is a monotheistic religion.

He gave everyone autonomy, because he knows
Once again these two statements are contradictory. A god cannot possibly grant everyone autonomy while also knowing the end product. It is logically impossible.

You have nothing binding you to anti-degeneracy than your simply desire or lack of willingness to be degenerate.
And I would argue that person is more fundamentally 'good' than one who behaves a certain way because he is told to.

It is a universal rather than a personal truth, and universal truths tend to be, by their nature, more binding.
And we've come to the objective morality argument and its utilitarian aspects. The question is one of authoritative control. Recognition of the type of 'truth' it is is a moot point, as someone who holds a personal 'truth' which just happens to be 'universal' still holds that 'truth' and it doesn't make it any less 'true'. You're using an authoritative figure to enforce moral laws and so the argument reduces to a Sky Daddy one.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

The majority of atheists and pagans are pajeets, chinks and niggers in Africa. Effectively atheism and paganism are the non-white religions of street shitters and animal abusers.

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

And yet scripture holds that belief in Jesus is required for salvation.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

heretical views
I’m not a Catholic, I’m a bibleist, i believe what’s written in this Bible is what’s written in the Bible, and the Bible warns of other wicked entities like pagan “gods,” demons, and Satan, who want to steal men away from their Creator. I don’t know where they came from, I don’t know where God came from, all we can assume is that they have always existed. Because they pre-existed the universe, they thus pre-exist the concepts of Time, matter, and energy conservation, so the atheist obsession with questioning where, when, and how they were created is illogical.

A god cannot give people autonomy while also knowing the end product
Why? If the Bible is to be believed, then this is all part of his keikaku, and all the good souls will be rewarded, the bad ones destroyed, and the fallen Gods destroyed, all without Him participating in much of it, because God hates the idea of interacting with sin because, again, it is His antithesis.

Universal truths doesn’t real because there’s natural non-uniformity in thought
Wow, it’s almost like God recognizes this and doesn’t demand total adherence or even frequent adherence as a pre-requisite for entry into heaven

Muh Sky Daddy
Hey pal, you just blow in from r/atheism?

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Well that kind of contradiction comes from your robotic reading of the scriptures as though it were a legal code.

And the scribes of the Pharisees, seeing that He ate with sinners and tax collectors, said to His disciples, Why does He eat with tax collectors and sinners? And when Jesus heard this,He said to them, Those who are strong have no need of a physician, but those who are ill; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.
He's not saying that this brood of vipers who had him crucified were actually righteous. He's mocking them. He sarcastically saying, since you guys have actually managed to follow the law, then you don't need God. Good job. But these people can't follow the law without me, so I'll be helping them instead. Obviously the Pharisees do need God, they just won't admit it, but he doesn't feel like arguing with Jews. So he says okay shlomo you didn't break the law so ypu're fine.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Gonna keep spamming this image in every "HURR FUCK CHRISTCOUCKANITY DURRR" fag thread. Even the low IQ pagan (but I repeat myself) shitposts.

Attached: muh-christcuck-autism.jpg (34 KB, 581x144)

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

It is heretical in any form of Christianity. Christianity is monotheistic. If these other beings exist then God must have created them, otherwise you're adhering to polytheistic beliefs in other gods which is not Christian at all and has no basis in biblical scripture.

Why?
Because full autonomy precludes the ability for God to know the end product. If God knows the end product the result has been predetermined and autonomy is an illusion.

ad hominem
Notice how you don't actually address the point here? You state that universal truths are more binding and I pointed out the reason: you're specifically creating an authority figure which must exist in order to bind people to this moral code in the first place. It is the only functional reason behind making a distinction between personal truths and universal ones even when they align.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

the Bible is heretical to the Bible
Wew, that’s a hot take. Only the biggest of big brains on r/atheism it seems.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Incorrect. The majority of atheists are overwhelmingly non-shitskinned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion

Yes, plenty of insectoids there, but notice all of the white countries as well at the top. Compare with the link in the OP. Most niggers adhere to some form of religion or superstitious belief. Many nigger and shitskin countries are almost completely Christian now.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Has no argument left
Replies with only ad hom
gg

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

It’s not adhom, you’re literally trying to tell us that me relating God’s message to you is a heresy against God. That’s an extraordinary claim, and, as such, the burden of proof ought to be on you to demonstrate that God’s own word is heresy against Himself.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

You ignored the rest of my points completely and indeed resorted to cringe "hurr durr ur from reddit lol" ad hom. The Bible does not claim other "gods" exist. You have no argument left bucko, better luck next time.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Learn to statistics. China is over 90% atheist. There is is your numerical majority of non-white atheists. Why is it that Americans can never grasp these basic mathematical concepts?

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

who the fuck is Satan
Call him whatever you want, God, devil, it doesn’t matter. The Bible explicitly explains that malicious entities like Satan and powerful demons exist, and seek to turn people away from God.
D... did you just completely forget about the existence of Satan in the Bible, user?

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Chinks are shitskins now? The majority of whites are atheist, by the way.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Attached: 30A3065A-659C-4058-9F98-B046A3163AFF.jpg (153 KB, 800x526)

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Moving the goalposts
lmfao you called them 'gods' to which I then pointed out your polytheistic beliefs. Satan is not a "god". He was created by God himself. So God did create an evil entity, which was my whole point. Wew lad, you're retarded as fuck :^))

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

God
2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship
specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

What seems to be the problem here?

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

The majority of whites are atheist, by the way.
They're free to solve their problems on their own without God. We'll see how that goes.

James Davis
James Davis

He is literally so cucked he is giving these niggers a mental breakdown

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

literally has to look up the dictionary definition of "God"
lmao

Again you missed the whole point: I asked you why God was creating evil beings.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

The atheist white countries will be Islamic in the next 30 years, Chinese have always been degenerates, and they are the face of atheism who torture animals and run over dead children over and over again.

Attached: 1534878594655.png (834 KB, 1463x3639)

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Pope
youtube.com/watch?v=mnvC_gtmFHs

Attached: glow-.jpg (132 KB, 1500x1500)

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Pope Fr*ncis is a joke, what a sad, sad person he is. The most based pope ever lived was John Paul Secundo, look at his yellow, cheerful face just like the sun.

Attached: JP2.jpg (497 KB, 1496x1796)

Jayden King
Jayden King

I asked you why God was creating evil beings
Hahahahaha, no, you told me that I was espousing heresy because I said there were other malicious beings in existence who, while inferior to God, were still gods in their own right.
Also, once again, these beings transcend all laws of physics because they exist outside of our universe. The concept of creating divine beings is, itself, flawed.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

God bless his soul, he was the last good pope.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Hahahahaha, no
You realize you can just scroll up and read, right?

You claimed here He doesn’t create evil, evil comes from other, profane gods which exist alongside YHWH.

And now we've established that God did create Satan. So why did he create this evil?

You're all over the place, user. You have a very low IQ. You're a shitskin, aren't you? It would make sense with why you're a Christcuck in accordance with the thread theme.

David Foster
David Foster

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 242626272.jpg (800 KB, 1920x1189)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Cringe Pope

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

So you’re saying you never told me that I was espousing heresy? Because you would be wrong in that regard.

We’ve established that God did create Satan
Based on what exactly? Creation implies a point of inception, where energy is exerted onto matter that transfigured said matter into something novel. Well them how do you have creation, which requires time, energy, and matter, in a space that is necessarily devoid of all three? You use the term “Sky Daddy,” so you probably one of those “I f*ing love science!” types, so you should know this stuff, no?

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

Whoops, almost missed
You’re a shitskin, aren’t you
He says, crying about adhom. Pathetic.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Italian bro gets it. Our pope would never ever kiss a foot of a nigger.

Attached: Pope-Ok.jpg (53 KB, 600x400)

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

catholics =/= christians

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

So you’re saying you never told me that I was espousing heresy?
Where did I say I didn't do that? Nice strawman.

You're equivocating. In your view, did God create Satan or not? If he did not, then who did? Did Satan simply exist alongside God from the beginning?

I used the term "Sky Daddy" because that's the term that Christians (not atheists) commonly use in a mocking way when they refer to the argument against objective morality. I didn't realize it would upset you so much. I assumed you knew the basic arguments in this regard and wanted to get past it.

It's not specifically the ad hom, I was simply pointing out the fact that you conveniently ignored all the points in this post and essentially conceded the argument.

I'm actually addressing your points while also shitting on you. There's a difference, shitskin.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

This pope is a fake pope.

I am glad I am not Catholic.

Apparently, a lot of Catholic families started to attend protestant churches.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Why does it matter? If God were real would you need him? If not then don't worry about it.

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

Can you not answer my question about Satan? I am attempting to understand Christian "reasoning" here.

David Lee
David Lee

God and Satan and all divine beings have just always existed. For the third time, now, something can not be created and start existing at a certain point when there is no time. Did you skip the part of physics class where it was explained that the laws of our reality are localized to our universe? Because they are, user. Time literally doesn’t exist outside of our universe.
And the reason I didn’t address your arguments is because I already did. We have autonomy, quite obviously, because we decide how we ought to conduct ourselves. God, according to the Bible, gave it us. This is why he has to intervene to manipulate events in His favor rather than allow them to play out in His favor.

Cameron James
Cameron James

God and Satan and all divine beings have just always existed.
Can you provide the scriptural basis for this claim? Why does God allow evil to exist alongside him?

physics
We're not discussing physics and the Bible does not have any physics in it. Religion is not science, obviously.

We have autonomy, quite obviously,
And I provided a refutation which you have not addressed. I will quote it again:
Because full autonomy precludes the ability for God to know the end product. If God knows the end product the result has been predetermined and autonomy is an illusion.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Christianity doesn't assume that God's entire plan is so obvious that no reasonable person would doubt his existence. What it says is that the lack of certainty about God is man's fault, not God's.

Noah James
Noah James

The question was about Satan. Nice dodge.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Because if evil were made impossible then you wouldn't have been allowed to exist either. Evil causes more suffering for God than it does for us. But he's willing to pay the price because he loves you.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Because if evil were made impossible then you wouldn't have been allowed to exist either.
Elaborate. Why is evil necessary for existence?

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

It wasn't. God can exist without evil. But you can't.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Why does God allow evil to exist alongside him?
It’s all part of His keikaku. Read Revelation. The end objective was always to gather the forces of evil together and eternally kill them all so that humans can once again be pure and enter the Garden of Eden.

We’re not discussing physics
We’re discussing the nature of reality, so bringing up physics is completely fair

Full autonomy preclides the ability for God to know the end product
You’re confusing autonomy with absolute free will which, by all conceivable metrics, isn’t real. Autonomy is constrained by necessity, and necessity breeds consistency, thus spawning patterns of behavior. This is what God gave us, not free will.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Christcucks love sucking foot fungus ridden nigger feet.

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

based shitskin?

Attached: Capture8.png (104 KB, 982x644)

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

if i say i'm x then i am x
As if those third-world monkeys could understand philosophy in the first place.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

And why is that?

I guess it becomes a semantic argument then. Autonomy is the ability and freedom to act independently of an external force. So you agree we do not have absolute free will. In that case, why does it even matter if someone believes in Jesus in order to be saved? If individuals do not have free will they cannot choose. Requiring faith in this case is moot.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

And why is that?
You tell me. You're the one who sinned. Unless you've never sinned, in which case, like I said, wonderful, good job. If you've never done anything wrong then I guess you're not the person Christ died to save.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

First you burn down the cathedral and now your spam these threads
Yeah it was definitely (Jew) who did this

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

You're not really answering my question. Why is evil a prerequisite for the existence of human beings? Sure, if you remove all evil then the 'human' experience changes fundamentally, but why is it preferable to have human suffering in this case?

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Attached: filthydumbmasonscum.jpg (53 KB, 1200x889)

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Because Yeshua is proof that he saved us all, by accomplishing what he set out to do. You're too prideful to understand why and you have a lot of hatred in your heart.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

A pope with a foot fetish.

Attached: Quotcool+lionquot+-db77eff925b43ae0fd809985bbf50d1e.jpg (56 KB, 680x598)

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

It's not a prerequisite. Jesus was a human and he never did evil. You did. Why did he succeed where you failed? And there is no answer from God because "why does evil exist?" is the question for you, not for God. You exist because he loves you. The evil comes from you, not him, so you're the one who has to explain it, if there is any fair explanation to be made.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

free will. with free will we can do GREAT GOOD or great evil...

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

The ability to do evil things exists within human beings. Why?

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

because we are fallen beings.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Why him do that?

Attached: 15553526769190.jpg (96 KB, 1280x692)

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

It's sad that I have to continue to probe because Christcuck arguments are simply one-liners; the follow-up questions are obvious but you guys don't seem to think very far ahead.

Why did God give us the ability to fall?

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Good thing actual Catholics are almost entirely Europeans. The Vatican II Novus Ordo sect is not Catholicism. The Africans and Mexicans that go to Novus Ordo churches are no different than evangelicals and Lutherans.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Evil things AND good things. Because you wanted to be like God.

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

Serious question though, what is going through his mind? What's so incredibly christian about licking some nigger toes?

Attached: gandelf.png (141 KB, 346x296)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit