Christianity is a shitskin religion

The large majority of Christians in the world today are actually shitskins. The most Christian countries by percentage are nigger countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

Your brothers in Christ are literally untermensch. Christcucks actually believe all these niggers and shitskins will go to heaven with them and all the European whites will go to hell. Christianity is a Jewish religion for low IQ subhumans.

Why do you still pray to Rabbi Yeshua, Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=VDg9kkgIqNc

Attached: Trad Catholic.jpg (1175x1762, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708005922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your leader do the same but with jews

jew

Attached: 1538334994521.jpg (958x954, 145K)

I'm atheist but i have no problem with christians. Because Jow Forums is filled with devilish subhumans (muslims and jews) and for me, muslims and jews are the cancer of the planet earth. They are the biggest problems and the biggest enemies of whites people. So i will fight with my christian brothers against these evil creatures.

But the reality is that the majority of Christians are actually barbaric shitskins and niggers. Most whites in the world today are not Christian. You're viewing the conflict through an ideological lens, when in reality it's ethnic in nature. If the majority of Christians were white, and the majority of whites were Christians, I would agree with you, but that's not the case.

THAT GUY!!

Attached: macron never forget the doubles.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

And what's stopping Europeans from believing and going to heaven too?

>Christianity is a shitskin religion
didn't read your post but I bet the pope is a jew.
thats why everything sucks right now

Rationality.

Pride. Because how will you feel superior to niggers after you admit that you're a sinner just like them and in need of God's salvation just like them?

What is 'sin'?

Transgression of the divine law.

In order to claim a law has been set down by a deity you must first provide evidence for the existence of such a being. Then from there you must provide evidence this god actually gave humanity an objective moral code.

It’s only Catholicism that’s cancer.
The whole point of Protestants existing is so that people can have different interpretations of the biblical texts.
Catholicism doesn’t allow any dissent of thought from the main church.

>my interpretation of a slave morality is better than your interpretation of a slave morality
Yeah hold on let me just become an (((Evangelical))) who are full blown Zionists.

Cosmic Codes by Chuck Missler.

Yeah hold on let me read an entire book and get back to you.

Summarize its points nigger

catholics are fucking disgusting

Attached: pope.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

Some of the "laws" laid down are "thou shalt drink water" tier, interspersed with commands to whack off part of your sons' ends and not worshipping other tribes' gods (duh!). Sex morality promoting family and respecting property are mere common sense. Christians claim these as its sole property.

If you are religious and care color of skin then you are hypocrite

but
>muh objective morality

>skin colour
>not brain morphology, general behavioural tendencies, capacity for remorse, prevalence of psychopathy, criminal deviancy, etc.

I should think consequentialism should be obvious from that post.

Right, and any Christcuck will just dismiss it because it isn't an objective morality

People fail to recognize that the term "Christian" is a very broad term. There are too many denominations of Christianity anymore.

Christ is not the author of confusion and calls believers to be unified. This is why I think it's important to read the King James Bible for what it is. Don't add catholicism, protestantism, don't read a study Bible, don't watch people shake and flop around like a fish on Youtube.

Just strictly read the King James Bible and let the Holy Spirit guide you into truth.

Lol

>Christ is not the author of confusion and calls believers to be unified.

Luke 12:
>51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
>52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
>53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 14:
>26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

But jews don't have AIDS coming out of their feet.

>why do you belive in jesus
to make my life better.
and its been better since I repented.

God send he son to die on the cross so that he may have our sins and that to me is strong.
taking every persons sins future and past.

accepting that god did that for me so that his children may join him in heaven is great to me

because I love my world and all its children because we are all children of God.
and so are you OP
and that's the truth.
repent before the day of judgement and get saved before its too late because you don't want to know what hell is like!

Attached: 1554290467097.jpg (600x717, 47K)

1 Corinthians 14:33 King James Version (KJV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Corinthians 1:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

You left out the most based part:

> 34 the women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. 35 If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church. 36 What! Did the word of God originate with you, or are you the only ones it has reached?

But Christcuckery is not majority white anymore, and whites don't follow these rules anymore. It's a shitskin religion for shitskins now, and nothing more.

is he subliminally trying to say that he is going to guve him a handjob

Attached: 1555319227148m~2.jpg (110x133, 4K)

OH NO

Basically it is

>Your brothers in Christ are literally untermensch.
If the Abrahamic Faiths had a caste system this would be 100% true

Christians are the cattle/workforce
Muslims are the same + foot soldiers
And Jews run the entire cabal at the top

Attached: Traditional Catholicism.jpg (1267x1900, 2.04M)

Attached: 1555330086296.jpg (652x774, 62K)

“Thank you for all the little black boys you give me so I can molest and rape them.”

Proof how good European Christians were at conquering land and people

Attached: 8314DF55-CC7B-4D10-A82E-C9104644AE9F.png (800x747, 218K)

The large majority of Americans in the world today are actually shitskins.

How is it objective when there's so many denominations that fight over which is actually true?
That's a question no Christian has ever given me a coherent answer to.

fact

The U.S. population is made up of about 40% subhuman at the moment. Spaniards, on the other hand, have on average 10% nigger and 20% kike gene admixture, as well as a Moorish muttification.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708005922

You are not white.

It's objective because it comes from God.

I like the fact that Bergoglio is mildly liberalizing the Church, but man why the fuck does he have to submit to the nigger.

>It's objective because it comes from God.
Ipse dixit.

Right, but it's the only argument they have.

>shut the fuck up you faggot hick mason and bow down to me, your fucking nugggaaaa worshipful masssa

Attached: D0050A62-DD30-41BA-BBF9-31CEA2B5E9A5.jpg (1124x1730, 297K)

I’m Polish. I am infinitely better off with my Polsish Catholic gf and living in a cute small town being part of a nice parish than being a LARPing pagan retard on Jow Forums. If you genuinely think you can save the West or whites without religion you are a moron

Attached: AE2C814C-F8C9-45D0-A82B-C1592FEBF1F0.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>Polish
You are not white and you are not human. You worship a Jewish god.

That’s fantastic, but my Jewish god will still protect Poland somewhat from Jewish subversion and degeneracy, and my non-white people will still exist as a majority in Poland by the end of the century

Yeah, because we saw how well that worked out when Poland had so many kikes under Catholicism that Hitler had to go in and purge them for you. And even then, because the Holocaust didn't happen the Polish kikes that didn't fuck off to Israel after the war simply went cryptojew mode and are still in your shit subhuman country. Christianity itself is Jewish subversion.

>You worship a Jewish god.

Attached: 1528623209457.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Trad Cadolig.jpg (640x960, 102K)

the church is jewish. its not christian anymore.

It has always been Jewish as it was established by Jews. Jesus was a Jew, Peter was a Jew, Paul was a Jew, the writers of the Bible were Jews. It's Jews all the way down. Everyone associated with Christianity from the very beginning was missing their foreskin.

>Jesus was a Jew
An hero for being so stupid

Attached: 1538966513950.png (1697x1623, 1.53M)

Jesus being ethnically Jewish is a fact accepted by all serious biblical scholars. You can post all the screencaps and infographics you want cuck, but you yourself have no argument.

Even nigs themselves are shocked

Earth is a shitskin planet. The majority of the population are shitskins.

Attached: F6000636-DCBD-49A5-886E-EF95830F9E8C.jpg (891x710, 77K)

This is going to be the hardest pill to swallow for a lot of you Jow Forums nu-christians, but the simple truth is you can’t love Christ without also loving Israel.

It's exactly like (((political correctness))). It was begun by Jews, was a subversive anti-state, disruptive utopia, peddled to cucks, women and brown people who resented the white Male status quo, and aimed to take over with the ulterior motive of destruction. It also features a built-in anti Jewish backlash, backlash is infinitely weaker and less significant than the destruction caused by the thing itself.

You're doing it in spite of your ancient delusions about a kike on a stick having created the universe. Your indo European instincts are preserving you, not that nasty old Jewish bullshit.

>but the simple truth is you can’t love Christ without also loving Israel.
he hated the jews

>Jew= bad in all circumstances
But I thought the left were npcs? Weren’t we the ones who had a nuanced take on global affairs and historical proceedings?
Posters like you are just further proof that the increase in support for the right-wing is just a facade. People like you don’t seriously believe what they say, you simply say it to get a rise out of people. We’re a movement of shock-jocks.

He was sent for the Jews. He loves his people. He hated the ones who were not doing what they were supposed to. Don’t be intentionally daft.

Yeshua never preached to the gentiles.

((()))
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1554293343172.png (377x392, 68K)

He was sent for all mankind, that’s loterally the entire purpose of his existence. Him sacrificing himself on the cross fulfilled a covenant with God that Abraham and others couldn’t keep.

>merchant meme
>calls everyone a Jew
>intentionally ignores people’s arguments
Ask me how I know you’re 15

>Yeshua never preached to the gentiles
He gave all of his disciples the power to speak all known languages so that they could preach to everyone in the world. Oh, and he also healed a Canaanite who was possessed by a demon.

((()))
>He was sent for all mankind

John 4:
>19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
>20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
>21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
>22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Mark 7:
>26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
>27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

Matthew 15:
>23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
>24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
>25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
>26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
>27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Matthew 10:
>5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
>6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jews=Christians according to Jesus. He’s just saying that you have to worship him to go to heaven.
I also like how you cut off that bit from Mark, right before Jesus pulls back the veil and says that the whole thing was just a faith test and heals her daughter. Especially of note is that the women was Greek, a disfavorable state to ancient Christians. Jesus complying and healing the daughter is more significant of Jesus than you’re adolescent brain even knows.

Attached: For the Retard with no Self-Awareness.png (1198x938, 323K)

((()))
A white woman had to beg a Jew who compared her to a dog and ridiculed her. """Faith test""" = watching her beg while you tell her that you've been sent only for the Jews. I guess you like worshiping Jewish supremacists.

>Jews=Christians
Yep, now you're getting it. Christianity is fundamentally Jewish.

First off, the woman wasn’t white, she was a Levantine. Secondly, after the woman proves her devotion to Jesus, Jesus completely changes his demeanor, does he not? He goes from being cold to “Of course I’ll heal your daughter ma’am!” on the turn of a dime. Third, I’ll s woman comes from a group of people historically noted as being in frequent conflict with the Israelites, and worshipping profane gods like Moloch. By all metrics, the faith test is absolutely warranted.

Yeah but the niggers in Europe destroying shit are almost all from African Muslim nations.

>Catholic pope
>Christianity
Pick 1

Why does a benevolent god need you to believe in him in the first place?

>Jews=Christians according to Jesus.

The absolute mental fucking gymnastics...

It’s very symbolic. Humans, with Adam and Eve, had selected to imbue themselves and their lineage (all of humanity, allegedly) with sin. YHWH is not simply any old God, He is the exact negation of sin and vice. By believing in God, you are symbolically stating that you will attempt to refrain from all contact with sin and degeneracy. Conversely, by not believing in God, you are implicitly saying that you are content to fester in degeneracy and moral rot.
Simply put, God hates sin because it is antithetical to Him, so he asks that, in order to be let into His home, you try greatly not to bring sin with you. Think about this from a personal perspective, if some guy showed up at your house with drugs, alcohol and loaded firearms and asked to be let in, would you let him in?

If Jesus didn’t believe this, then why did he give his followers magical powers to convert gentiles to Christianity?

Why does sin, degeneracy, and moral rot exist to begin with? Why did God create these possibilities? It almost looks like he's playing a game. Also, belief in a deity outside of your culture is not the same as accepting a specific set of moral principles. Your analogy at the end there is nonsensical because it attempts to equate faith with not following a certain pattern of behaviors. Obviously, one can try not to "sin" (as defined by you) without believing a certain god exists.

>Why did God create these possibilities
God created autonomy of all things. He didn’t create Clown World, we did.
Also, I have no clue what you’re on about about my analogy at the end. I was simply trying to explain to you why God wants us to believe in Him, which is the question you asked me.

If a god is omnipotent then it knows it is willfully creating evil and the possibility for sin. If your argument is that he gives us free will, then that god cannot possibly be omniscient by definition.

You didn't answer my question. You can reject "sin" without explicit belief in God. Why does God require belief that he exists? Why does Jesus require that you accept he is your Lord if you're already acting in accordance with whatever moral system he has set forth? Why is complete submission necessary?

>You can reject "sin" without explicit belief in God.
I'll grant that living without sin is a possibility. God did it. The problem is, you didn't. So you can't share in the divine life without Jesus getting it for you.

If Jesus dying gifted humanity salvation then why is belief in him even required? If a moral code has been set forth and a person abides by it regardless why does he need to accept that this person is his lord?

He doesn’t create evil, evil comes from other, profane gods which exist alongside YHWH. He gave everyone autonomy, because he knows that the final end product of autonomy is His victory over other malicious entities like Satan and Moloch, who exist in spite of Him. Thus, He uses His all-knowing and all-powerful form to crush evil for all the universe to see.
As for why God asks you to believe in Him, as I said, it is a symbolic representation of good faith (faith, here, not being used in a religious context). Also, there’s probably an element of gratitude about it, which I would contend is fair. More importantly, it’s about the recognition of the universality of His doctrine. If you’re an atheist who happens to be not degenerate, that is subject to change. You have nothing binding you to anti-degeneracy than your simply desire or lack of willingness to be degenerate. Accepting God also means you explicitly accept that it is consistently and irrevocably wrong to engage in sin. It is a universal rather than a personal truth, and universal truths tend to be, by their nature, more binding. It’s the difference between a sacred oath to carry out an important duty, and a pinky promise.

From my perspective, Jesus has aquired by overcoming death, The body Adam and Eve had before Sin entering upon them

Fuck off, Athiest.

And how screwed up are the white nations today with atheism? days of sodom and gomorrah are back but unironically, How can anyone not think about going against what God has told us (and our nature) by comitting abortion, Have sex with the need of a pill or a latex condom...? steer your ways.

The left is like a virus, a coward that infiltrates anything good and corrupts it, destroying it from the inside.
This Pope is a hard lefty, this is his ideology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>If a moral code has been set forth and a person abides by it regardless why does he need to accept that this person is his lord?
Well in that case he doesn't need to accept it. Jesus came to save those who don't abide by it.

>the catholic church
Jow Forums is an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist King James Only board

rest assure all the annti-Christian posts are KIKE shills! Kikes are determined to kill Christianity!

Attached: 1552929523949.jpg (800x971, 140K)

So, what I'm getting here is
A) Jews are a problem, you shouldn't have nothing to do with them, e.g. being a Christian.
B) Jesus is good and was right, also, Jews are a problem, because they are against Jesus.
Shouldn't we just have a final solution for the problem and then go on into not so alarming issues?

Attached: riddle me this.jpg (225x224, 11K)

>He doesn’t create evil, evil comes from other, profane gods
These two statements contradict each other. Who created these other gods? If it was God, then he did in fact create this evil. If it wasn't, then there is a god more powerful than him that did. By the way, you're expressing heretical views by accepting that there are other 'gods' and believing that they exist. Christianity is a monotheistic religion.

>He gave everyone autonomy, because he knows
Once again these two statements are contradictory. A god cannot possibly grant everyone autonomy while also knowing the end product. It is logically impossible.

>You have nothing binding you to anti-degeneracy than your simply desire or lack of willingness to be degenerate.
And I would argue that person is more fundamentally 'good' than one who behaves a certain way because he is told to.

>It is a universal rather than a personal truth, and universal truths tend to be, by their nature, more binding.
And we've come to the objective morality argument and its utilitarian aspects. The question is one of authoritative control. Recognition of the type of 'truth' it is is a moot point, as someone who holds a personal 'truth' which just happens to be 'universal' still holds that 'truth' and it doesn't make it any less 'true'. You're using an authoritative figure to enforce moral laws and so the argument reduces to a Sky Daddy one.

The majority of atheists and pagans are pajeets, chinks and niggers in Africa. Effectively atheism and paganism are the non-white religions of street shitters and animal abusers.

And yet scripture holds that belief in Jesus is required for salvation.