Honest Question

If you served in the U.S. Military.
Are you most likely to vote conservative?

Attached: 0250E6B1-C003-426E-8377-65DA60FD316C.jpg (1200x926, 191K)

yes. majority are conservative. especially among infantrymen

Probably it's the other way around, i.e. among whites, conservatives are more willing to serve in the military

based zogbots dying for Israel

That can definitely be a contributing factor, but regardless of race, the infantry as a whole (at least the Marine Corps) is a politically conservative culture.

Depends, I was in combat units and we all tended to stray towards anti-government and libertarianism. But I've met a large number of POGs who are solid blue

Non conservatives are often quiet and keep it a secret or at worst rebel and stir shit up. Everybody secretly hates the gay guy.

The only non conservative opinions I heard openly expressed were from civilian outsiders, during whatever bullshit flavored sensitivity training of the month we were forced to do by congress. I also had a couple Chiefs during 2014-15 election season get bored, go around, start debates and just leave the room. After it got heated they'd come back in and yell at everyone.

are gays allowed now? lost track

If you served in the US military is seems you are more likely to vote with your AR47 FAMAS

Yeah Obama repealed don't ask don't tell I think

yeah thanks Obama

Ridiculous. Like everyone needs to know if you're a fag. Just keep that shit to yourself.

trans are not welcome now at least thanks to trump, desu women shouldn't be allowed either but that will never change....they will all end up doing clerical work in a major war scenario anyways and we all know it

Whichever party sides with Israel the most.

Yes because muh pay raise and most likely republicans will send you to war which increases pay and rank, but democrats lately haven’t been too bad either
It’s not though. Israel wanted to wipe out Saddam since the 80’s and we always cucked them out of the fight because Halliburton wanted to make their nut

Attached: C08E426F-6397-4965-BF52-CBEAFF034DA8.jpg (604x453, 70K)

I have no problem with women doing paperwork and shit like that. But if I was in the infantry I would have major concerns about some 145lb woman backing me up.

>serves Israel in desert

why wouldn't they also serve Israel at the ballot box?

(((Conservative)))
Yes, you kill people for money and destroy your own country with refugees from that same country. Of course they vote Jewservative, they can sell more money, steal more.

>he's actually wearing the dickpad and shoulders

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>destroy your country with refugees from that same country.
I assume you mean refugees from the country we destroyed. Tell me about the Iraqi refugees we are bringing, user.

What?
Where were you the past 20 years? Saddam is gone.

I was in infantry training ITB west when Obama won. Our instructors announced it. They also said the war was over and we most likely wouldn’t see combat. I deployed 3 times during his presidency lol. The answer to your question is yes.

We did not had iraqis and afghanis before

Why is that captain pog larping as grunt?

>shoulder pads
>groin protector
>neck guard
Yeah he's never been to combat

I can draw you a map if you want.

Attached: USA army displaced Iraq people and imported them to white countries 23 February 2017.png (2480x2895, 842K)

You’re the first to notice.

Attached: EC241433-D5E3-4BB3-80CE-78BA6E4547F2.jpg (450x565, 56K)

I think it's a hallmark of people who face hardship in general. Not in "ah mah circumstances" kind of way mind you. But more the go-getter mentality.

Yeah no shit. He said we fight for Israel and I said that’s not the case even if they might benefit from it. Israel wanted to take out Saddam but we wouldn’t let them or would support them. Uncle Sam loves war and kikes aren’t going to cuck us out of one.

>dying for kikes
ayylmao

Sorry I thought you meant we destroy countries and bring in the refugees from the countries we destroyed. We bring in illegal immigrants to destroy our country. It’s much cheaper.

Yes, the soldiers in American military bases in Germany that I've met, are generally more conservative.

According to gallup-poll, rookies tend to vote Democrat, while veterans vote Republican more often.

Attached: party_affiliation_of_active_duty_members_of_the_US_Army.png (570x335, 142K)

More likely to eat heroin pills & kill your wife and children

let captain peanutbutter play with a gun and some armor for his *rad* instagram page during inspection day. Maybe he'll ignore the shitty racks behind him.

It's true you don't bring much refugees, only 3 million so far, but that's because you transform them into citizens, workers and illegals. Btw you also get Latinos, who aren't refugees, just more cheap labor for capitalistic bosses.

Attached: USA refugees.png (590x710, 312K)

Yes I said we let illegals come in to destroy our country.

this faggot literally sucks shit covered dicks

Attached: 15117405684227.gif (258x186, 1.88M)

You meant Mexicans. No illegal is going to by boat from Iraq to USA without external help, but then he ain't illegal any longer. Refugees are legals.

Yes. When I served, my leaders spoke out against Dems. We were told that they wanted to cut our budget and shrink the military while not giving pay raises. Fox News is playing on any public tv. Fox News is on in the chow hall, in lobbies, in waiting areas, in the barracks common areas...etc. We used to wait for the officers and staff ncos to leave before we switched to BBC News when I was in Kuwait. Being a liberal in the military make you an out cast. Being a Dem in the military makes you look confused or like a potential trouble maker.

>Israel wanted to take out Saddam but we wouldn’t let them or would support them.

Funny how it all worked out.

Attached: 1555298226328.jpg (750x499, 47K)