Regarding the recent trend of kids LARPing as pagans (mainly online but still) can it be said that good times create...

Regarding the recent trend of kids LARPing as pagans (mainly online but still) can it be said that good times create weak men?

Attached: paganism rising.png (774x720, 982K)

What is the connection between the urban, materialistic, lifestyle and kids becoming LARPagans in the west?
Is having no ties to any roots and tradition the main reason that pushes those people to seek identity in marvel's superheroes?

Attached: 1543917527495.jpg (1280x960, 593K)

maybe kids are just dumb, public education doesn't even teach them how to file taxes or purchase a car.

Attached: 6.jpg (276x183, 8K)

That's why
The death squads will have to clean up the church too

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 57K)

You're conflating new-ageism/hippies with Paganism. I see your game christcuck.

>Noone is allowed do not be a jew
Get cancer in your ass.

Fuck you, Cletus, they look as ridiculous and as LARPish as your sandnigger cult.

Are these good times? I haven't noticed

Attached: 1536915293430.jpg (384x384, 36K)

Paganism is kind of interesting.
Wasn't Hitler into that?
We need a Viking religion for this soft age/people.

Attached: amuse884.gif (500x245, 934K)

Neopaganism is a new age branch. Actual pagans converted to Christianity already.

Why the fuck would they be in church and feel drawn to organized religion? It offers absolutely nothing to anyone except boomers who go there out of habit.

Religion and weekly gatherings based on it were part of your culture and something that bonded communities together and reaffirmed shared identities both local and national while also publicly acting as a display of your peoples identity in lue of Islamic/Judaic or other symbols more associated with foreign tribes.
I wouldn't say it was far from entirely a negative thing for your ancestors.

I would say*

Sure it was, but I believe that all things run their course. It's apparent that Christian religion isn't sufficient to be cornerstone of communities and shared identity anymore. To be frank I don't believe neopaganism will be either, but we'll see what ultimately emerges to replace it.

Chris Hemsworth is a woman.

>That wasn't REAL paganism.
>REAL paganism is my really strange, obtuse, obscure, and enigmatic blend of traditions and rituals written down by Roman pagans and Christians.

Varg! Don't you have a video to make?

Attached: 1554731809289.jpg (718x538, 141K)

>Sv3rige

No, you don't understand, hehe.
Vegans aren't getting macronutrients, hehe.
Cooking your meat makes you a satanist, hehe.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79K)

They arent smart enough to find meaning in life without copying a trend that they think might get them some gibs.

Pagan neo-nazi types are pretty violent they're all about drinking, fighting and war

This. Given the meme we should have the strongest men ever. Turns out hard times create even weaker men.

neo-paganism is just a set of hippie religions

Why are so many women becoming wiccans?

Attached: 8976e653bb7212f3f70411374be2402a.jpg (500x750, 83K)

Bc its a hippy version of the real paganism, they aren't ready to take the whole step and become true pagans so they seek themselves to the sjw version of paganism. It is a step in the right direction and i hope most of them see the truth and become full pagan.

Can this "Good times create weak men" shit be retired already?

There are SO many empires which have come and gone over the ages, but rather than analysing all of those to try and spot patterns you point to a stupid outdated, overly simplistic interpretation of the Fall of the Roman Empire and feel all your paranoia about degeneracy and immigrants is validated.

Roman conservatives were already talking this shit centuries before the WEST-Roman Empire Fell, the east-roman Empire lasted another 1000 years. Good Times evidently did not cause them any problems, If anything all the uber-masculine constant warfare with the Sassanian Empire wore them Out to the Point that a bunch of sandniggers could sweep in and Take over.

Fuck off greekike

Literally all of those women are in shape.
Wtf!? Am I a pagan now?

Every kid here dresses up for Halloween and pays homage to the Irish tradition of Samhain. Most Christmas rituals here stem from paganism as well. Very deeply rooted shit that would take an awful long time to stop.

Watch Survive The Jive. Learn about Paganism. Take the Japanese approach, do they believe in Shintoism and spirits are in trees? No, but yet they celebrate the tradition, wear the clothing, have festivals and carry it on because of their ancestors. I like the tradition, symbolism and history of paganism but I don't literally believe in Thor. Unfortunately a lot of disgusting cucks have invaded paganism and are trying to claim it as their own, we won't allow it.