Yang will make DC and Puerto Rico states

If you disagree, you're racist

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1117583687535747074

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 4.18.05 AM.png (868x910, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Progressive_Party_(Puerto_Rico)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck this chinese spy.

Kys yang

Swedes are all black?

Puerto being a state is bad for them

>desperate-for-power democrats try to add 4 new senators in places they reliably control
they've really been going over the top with ideas for power grabs lately:
-more scotus justices
-national popular vote pledge
-give illegals citizenship so they can vote

if Puerto Rico was full of poles rather than spics, we'd still not want them. It's because they're poor, not because they're spics

>low crime
>high IQ
it has hard to justify deporting asians from white nations
but yang has made it so easy
the best blessing of the yang gang is he has completely ruined any asians chance of getting political power.

W-w-wait. I thought Yang was /ourguy/. I thought he was going to save us? Do you mean to tell all those shills were wrong. No way!!!!!!! Fuck Yang. Fuck Glowies. Fuck Jannies.

Attached: Yanghashisheadcavedin.jpg (1246x217, 89K)

DC and Puerto Rico should be granted independence, like we did with the Philippines.

No matter how hard you shill this little chink.

It's not going to work.

Bro, we're looking to get $1000 per month, who gives a fuck about the other shit. Just looking to get paid.

Attached: yang eye.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

I thought this guy was just trolling before, but now I'm absolutely certain of it.

Attached: IMG_1630.jpg (604x451, 51K)

>MUH BAG
>MUH BAG
>Yeah I supported an ethnostate, but now all I want is MUH BAG.

It's so transparent at this point that the bug-eyed disgusting faggot gook was astroturfed. So, I have only one question. How much is his campaign paying you per post on Jow Forums?

We don't have to shill yang. We just have to keep ripping into Trump and his supporters. You've already lost 2020.

Wow, fucking dropped.
Why is everyone a white knight nowadays?
Doesn't matter, he'll lose thankfully.

$1000 per month, when he gets elected.

No no no why did you post that

Puerto Rico? Fuck that

Ok pal. I am being serious though. It is already well known that his campaign officials have been collaborating with shills on discord. So, how much is yang's campaign paying per post?

>fuck this chinese spy.
FPBP

You're beyond help mentally if you think anybody in any of the discords get paid. There was never any official coordination either.
The way things started out was that there was a discord made by the reddit people, at this time you probably saw only 1 or 2 Yang posts every few days. Then the reddit discord decided to start posting on Jow Forums, and then you saw dozens of yang posts a day. After that, discords started forming around the people strictly from Jow Forums, because the reddit discord purged a lot of the Jow Forums people from it, and by this time the board was being flooded with Yang. So the Jow Forums discords collaborated to do a general thread "/PAY/" (to reduce the flooding), this lasted for a while, but then the NZ shooter happened, and that basically de-energized the entire thing, and it never recovered.

This whole thing was about as professional as cat herding.

Attached: gibs yang bux.jpg (900x700, 230K)

surprise, the neet faggot deep inside wants to be treated like a nigger.

uh huh.. said the increasingly nervous man for the 8th time

you are literally 2016 all over again and youre too stupid to realize it

1000 buttgieg-approved dicks in the ass is what are you going to get instead

Attached: 1555322605276.png (300x880, 206K)

It's time the white man got gibs too.
Buttigieg is the establishment pick, and is heavily backed by MSM. desu I'd probably vote for him over Trump just because Trump kiked too hard.

then how is hawaii a state?
dumb faggot

"looked like swedes"
>muh race is nothing but superficial physical characteristics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Progressive_Party_(Puerto_Rico)

the largest party in puerto-rico is right-wing. despite it's name(which has progressive in it), it's a right-wing party
puertorico becoming a state might actually benefit republicans

Attached: 6e729a44bc1ef658052d45bfcc8cd2c41da1550c.jpg (2135x1336, 484K)

Brown skin, throw it in the bin. If it aint white, it aint right. yang 2020 fuck niggers

Attached: STORAGE.jpg (1000x665, 188K)

What's wrong with that dude's head

Sure just annex Baja, Sonora and the rest of Northern Mexico too, faggot.
Found the Hillary voter.

Yang aint white.

Attached: 068FF56B-0663-4616-AB4B-CCC0BE17CDF5.jpg (232x230, 6K)

yang is merely a means to and end, my friend

Attached: TOTALWAR.png (1280x1600, 1.28M)

Yangs logic is so weird. It’s like he’s trying to duct tape together a collection of random viewpoints. And he’s using weird hypotheticals and comparisons now.

You clearly need to educate yourself. He's honorary.

Attached: salute.png (405x435, 237K)

i'm sorry, I can't hear you over $1000 a month

He even has a chink version webpage of his campaign

>If you disagree, you're racist
I mean, yeah, I am. But that would mean those sea apes are also racist, since they don't want statehood.

delivered

Attached: chinkwebsite.png (1227x709, 1.08M)

puerto-rico is majority white and right-wing

>72 % white

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 03-49-44.png (328x573, 34K)

kek you get spared the rake leaf.

spics aren't white friendo

try again

oh wait 75% white

how the fuck?

75% of puertoricans identify as white according to the census

Sure, and according to wikipedia mexico is 49% white too.

lies

cool. they aren't actually white regardless

Because all their goddamned leftists have already moved to Florida

arent swedes browner than purtoricans?

Up until 2000 they wanted to be white so anyone with a great great great grandfather who was white would say they are white (or just lie entirley), sincce then it's been becomming more advantageous to be non-white so the trend has reversed.

Fuck yang and fuck Puerto Rico

I think if Peurto Ricans looked like swedes Puerto Rico wouldn't need to become a state to solve it's problems

If we could lower the voting age to 15 minutes after Tyrone dumps his load into their gaping vaginas, they might at least stop killing kids.

Puerto Ricans dont even wanna be a state.... Just another dem ideas to get more senators.

>Puerto Rico would've been a state a long time ago if they looked white
Well no shit. If they were white they could into civilization and they would've unfucked themselves like all white nations have.

The puerto ricans are the ones that continually reject the steps to becoming a state.

>more_brownpipo.exe
(((chuck schumer))) will never give you the bag

Attached: 1553670761602.png (1390x836, 248K)

This is perhaps one of the most retarded shill campaigns in pol history.

In order for the democrats to win elections we need to:

> lower the voting age to 16
> eliminate the electoral college system
> remove voter verification
> automatically register everyone including non-citizens
> add 2 more states

Anything else ?

When Hawaii became a state it was like 90+% non-whites. Today it's only 25% whites.

I'm sure Alaska was mostly natives as well.

Gibs shouldnt exist you dumb ape,if the white men only gets gibs then society falls down and the world dies,you make shit up about accelerating the imminent fall but truth is you're just a nigger

>You sign up for the draft and fight in our wars?
You should be fully represented citizens. Starship Troopers rules.

Attached: starship_troopers_-_h_-_2016.jpg (768x433, 55K)

You know that even on the one in a million chance he wins, that's still not going to happen, right?
Nothing ever happens, if you hadn't noticed.

>little chink
He’s taller than you, faggot.

Attached: F7DDDF12-E9D9-4A2A-B7B6-9634A5449F6E.jpg (621x877, 111K)

You'll never get any $1000 a month though. Just an empty promise to get votes.

You can't convince the magatards using facts and logic, they'll cling to their boomer Bill Mitchell Qanon plan trusting conspiracy fantasies to the end.

>shilling for making 30 million illegal beaners citizens
lol i dont think so chinklet

Attached: 1488727263630.jpg (536x536, 47K)

>Puerto Rico votes against statehood every time
>force them into it anyway

BASED

>Yang will make DC and Puerto Rico states
That's at the discretion of Congress. This fucker doesn't even understand the role of the Executive branch.

>This fucker doesn't even understand the role of the Executive branch.
neither does trump :)

I watched Yang's interview on the Ben Shapiro Show because all I knew about him was the $1000/month thing and his propositions actually seem really interesting & reasonable

Yang is an idiot. DC is not a state because it wouldn't be fair for the place where all the politicians live to get its own vote.

you realize this is politics, right? both of those states will swing democrat and that's 4 more democrat senators, and more points during elections.

All of politics is power grabs trying to pretend they have rational moral policies.

>2 more solid demoshit states

LOST MY VOTE

But we don’t want to be a state Yang

They voted for statehood the last two times though.

There are more Puerto Ricans in the states than in Puerto Rico, it could actually mean less brown people because they'd move back here.

yellow nigger knows nothing
Fucking WOW!

bye

Attached: 1554746157784.jpg (634x484, 83K)

Yeah a lot of people will move back to the island for the gibs but people with jobs will move to the states to avoid taxes.

The quality of puertoricans in the states will improve basically

But he's actually right about this? Puerto Rico would have been a state since Hawaii was a state if they were pure white.

Attached: 1555258221686m.jpg (740x1024, 77K)

Yes Hawaii was full of pure blooded Aryans

And just like that, he lost my vote. Well done. I should've known before though that the whole "You get paid 1000$" bs is just a bait, as usual. In the end, something will happen and we wouldn't even get it anyway.

>Imagine actually thinking a 1000 bucks a month is a lot

Yikes.

Seriously. Pretty sure this dude is a plant.

You're a fucking idiot if you think any legislation would be slated to pass giving a monthly 1k dollars to every citizen.

>yang baited with 1k to get some puerto ricans
lmao, usa is fucked either way, you still dont get it? yang or trump doesnt matter, only thing that matters is the money, but keep voting for old white boomers, your country has only been shitty since 2008 right? damn obama destroyed 200 year unending boomer dynasty so hard you cant have another non white president lol

Why the fuck is Hawaii a state then? Fuck this pandering zipper head kike.

sure, why not also Liberia, while we're at it?

>muh 1000 dollaridoos
>Yang's policies devalue the currency to worthlessness
>amount of dollars paid out never changes
>end up having to go back to work, Yang's monthly check doesn't even cover the cost of the bus ticket to get there

Attached: IMG_5322.jpg (675x450, 59K)

>if puerto ricans looked like Swedes
Yeah, but by his own logic, DC would've long ago been a state. This guy is retarded.

It must suck to have your last name start with 'butt'.

ah yes the glorious WASP leadership has been holding the dollars supreme value for decades, surely you cant allow it going down any more
honk honk

Attached: oglrpqW.jpg (1700x1095, 881K)

>Making DC a state
hahahahaha does this clown even know why it isnt a state in the first place hahahaha

Wrong, I Puerto Rico looked like Sweden, many States would have abandoned the Union and joined it.

>if puerto ricans acted like swedes

Fixed

Good. Who cares. Just gimme money. $1000/mo to be exact.

Attached: B23E34CB-F7D2-4D79-BFC5-A997BEE90085.png (638x532, 522K)

american settlers in hawaii overthrew the hawaiian king in an armed uprising

Attached: 1552239569608.png (609x407, 256K)