Oxycontin

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Is this guy responsible for murdering 100s of thousands white people? Is his family from Israel? How removed from the boat is he?

Attached: Queer.jpg (294 KB, 868x1107)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sackler

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

drug addiction is one of the last bastions of evolutionary progress. it must be allowed to continue.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Darwin had it right! Fuck them monkeys

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

You are responsible for your own choices. I don't care if you commit slow suicide by addiction and overdose. Not my problem.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

So lets not care about the company he helped create? They're worth millions

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

The Sackler family is Jewish. They have already been discussed on Jow Forums but very few people seem to care and no one is surprised a Jewish family is behind pushing damaging and addictive medications in the US. Also, did you know about these kikes before John Oliver covered the story? Most of you goddamn scabs never seem to talk about anything until the trash commentators get to spin the story their dumb down audiences.

"His parents are both Jewish."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sackler

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

but to answer your questions

yes

yes
removed from the boat
is that some kind of euphemism?

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

every single person who died of opiate pills intentionally crushed up mutliple tablets and snorted/injected them with the intent of getting high.
you cannot become physically addicted to opiate pills by using them as instructed for pain.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Go ahead and throw him in the oven and take his money, IDGAF, just don't make excuses about doing it because "muh addiction".

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Thanks!
Removed from the boat, like when his grandparents or relatives came to the us

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Bump

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Fuck yeah. I say give all the tweakers and users a choice. Prison with all the drugs you can consume until you die (all those confiscated drugs we have) or get clean. If they get clean but relapse, they go to Tweaker land.

Use it like a zoo, show what happens when you choose the wrong way

Evan White
Evan White

I'm gonna take your money nigger and throw you in an oven. How's the west bank?

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

They knew what they were doing. That’s the thing, it was the plan. It’s not me saying this either, they admit it. The majority didn’t just go seek it out because muh drugs. Doctors peddled it to them. “Here goy, take this, you need it. Trust me, I’m your doctor.”

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Did they tho? Or did they just keep making shitty heroin for money?

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Look, I'll be the first to admit to that i saw this fucker on john oliver, who i rarely watch. I live in western pennsylvania, i know five people personally that this shit has killed

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Holy shit

Attached: Holyshit.jpg (222 KB, 1080x792)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

I guess trump sending immigrants into sanctuary cities is more important. Fuck white people

Attached: Later.jpg (256 KB, 822x839)

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

I would say 1890~1900 but it's just a guess.

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

This is the same scam the drug company used to fool doctors into thinking they weren't addictive.

They aren't physiologically addictive hehe good goyim they're perfectly safe. Psychological addiction? I've never heard of such a thing it must not be real. Just tell your brain no lmao.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Hehe just put it in your body

Attached: Soda.gif (12 KB, 160x154)

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

It's a shame i went to five different funerals in the last 7 years bc pills
Fuck me

Attached: FuckMe.jpg (388 KB, 1080x1028)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit