Oxycontin

Is this guy responsible for murdering 100s of thousands white people? Is his family from Israel? How removed from the boat is he?

Attached: Queer.jpg (868x1107, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sackler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drug addiction is one of the last bastions of evolutionary progress. it must be allowed to continue.

Darwin had it right! Fuck them monkeys

You are responsible for your own choices. I don't care if you commit slow suicide by addiction and overdose. Not my problem.

So lets not care about the company he helped create? They're worth millions

The Sackler family is Jewish. They have already been discussed on Jow Forums but very few people seem to care and no one is surprised a Jewish family is behind pushing damaging and addictive medications in the US. Also, did you know about these kikes before John Oliver covered the story? Most of you goddamn scabs never seem to talk about anything until the trash commentators get to spin the story their dumb down audiences.

"His parents are both Jewish."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sackler

but to answer your questions
>
yes
>
yes
>removed from the boat
is that some kind of euphemism?

every single person who died of opiate pills intentionally crushed up mutliple tablets and snorted/injected them with the intent of getting high.
you cannot become physically addicted to opiate pills by using them as instructed for pain.

Go ahead and throw him in the oven and take his money, IDGAF, just don't make excuses about doing it because "muh addiction".

Thanks!
Removed from the boat, like when his grandparents or relatives came to the us

Bump

Fuck yeah. I say give all the tweakers and users a choice. Prison with all the drugs you can consume until you die (all those confiscated drugs we have) or get clean. If they get clean but relapse, they go to Tweaker land.

Use it like a zoo, show what happens when you choose the wrong way

I'm gonna take your money nigger and throw you in an oven. How's the west bank?

They knew what they were doing. That’s the thing, it was the plan. It’s not me saying this either, they admit it. The majority didn’t just go seek it out because muh drugs. Doctors peddled it to them. “Here goy, take this, you need it. Trust me, I’m your doctor.”

Did they tho? Or did they just keep making shitty heroin for money?

Look, I'll be the first to admit to that i saw this fucker on john oliver, who i rarely watch. I live in western pennsylvania, i know five people personally that this shit has killed

Holy shit

Attached: Holyshit.jpg (1080x792, 222K)

I guess trump sending immigrants into sanctuary cities is more important. Fuck white people

Attached: Later.jpg (822x839, 256K)

I would say 1890~1900 but it's just a guess.

This is the same scam the drug company used to fool doctors into thinking they weren't addictive.

They aren't physiologically addictive hehe good goyim they're perfectly safe. Psychological addiction? I've never heard of such a thing it must not be real. Just tell your brain no lmao.

Hehe just put it in your body

Attached: Soda.gif (160x154, 12K)

It's a shame i went to five different funerals in the last 7 years bc pills
Fuck me

Attached: FuckMe.jpg (1080x1028, 388K)