Reminder that kiked religions are literally cancer

Reminder that kiked religions are literally cancer.
Pedohammed teaches to hate your friends and Jewsus Kike teaches to love your enemy.
Rabbi Yeshua sometimes also says that he came to destroy the family, to not wash and that salvation is from the jews.
Christkikes are illiterate NPCs. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Attached: 2y9mwt.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this bait or what

Shut up.

Bump this bait, let's see rednecks get furious.

You don't get bored by constant bait threads?

REMINDER THAT RABBINISM NEVER EXISTED BEFORE CHRIST. IT WAS CREATED 500 YEARS AFTER CHRIST DEATH BY CHRIST BIGGEST ENEMIES: PHARISEES WHOM HE CALLED CHILDREN OF DEVIL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism
>44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=KJV

Quiet the mind and the Lord will tell you

Israel did 9/11

This OP is bait, but remember that the majority of recent wins for us have largely been the left defeating themselves.
Kek got us here, not Jesus. Imagine what we could accomplish if we worshipped Kek as we once did. Normie cringe & kekistanism is irrelevant.

>Imagine what we could accomplish if we worshipped Kek as we once did.
like when we colonized the world? oh, wait... it was Jesus

Yes, I remember Jesus landing on the shores of America.

Jidf are out in force today

youre gonna burn in hell maximum torment for eternity

>REMINDER THAT RABBINISM NEVER EXISTED BEFORE CHRIST.

RABBI YESHUA:

John 3:26
Verse Concepts

And they came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him."
John 1:38
Verse Concepts

And Jesus turned and saw them following, and said to them, "What do you seek?" They said to Him, "Rabbi (which translated means Teacher), where are You staying?"
John 4:31
Verse Concepts

Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."
John 6:25
Verse Concepts

When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, "Rabbi, when did You get here?"
John 9:2
Verse Concepts

And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"
John 11:8
Verse Concepts

The disciples said to Him, "Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone You, and are You going there again?"
Mark 9:5
Verse Concepts

Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."
Mark 11:21
Verse Concepts

Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered."
John 1:49
Verse Concepts

Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."
John 3:2
Verse Concepts

this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
Matthew 26:25
Verse Concepts

And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?" Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself."
Matthew 26:49
Verse Concepts

Immediately Judas went to Jesus and said, "Hail, Rabbi!" and kissed Him.
Mark 14:45

Attached: yeshua messiah.jpg (305x204, 6K)

RABBI YESHUA THE MESSIAH!

= TAUGHT IN THE SYNAGOGS!
John 6:59 Tools

These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

John 9:22 Tools

These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.

John 9:34 Tools

They retorted, You were wholly born in sin [from head to foot]; and do you [presume to] teach us? So they cast him out [threw him clear outside the synagogue].

John 9:35 Tools

Jesus heard that they had turned the man out of the synagogue; so He found him and said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of Man yourself?"

John 12:42 Tools

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

John 16:1 Tools

I have told you these things, that ye may not be offended. They will put you out of the synagogues;

John 16:2 Tools

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 18:20 Tools

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Attached: Yeshua king.jpg (324x266, 20K)

RABBI YESHUA THE MESSIAH!

= TAUGHT IN THE SYNAGOGS!

Luke7:5 Tools

For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

Luke 8:41 Tools

And, behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue: and he fell down at Jesus' feet, and besought him that he would come into his house:

Luke 8:49 Tools

While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

Luke 8:50 Tools

But when Jesus heard this, he told the synagogue leader, "Stop being afraid! Just believe, and she will get well."

Luke 8:51 Tools

And when Jesus came to the [synagogue official's] house, He did not allow anyone to enter with Him except Peter, James, John and the girl's father and mother.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x632, 44K)

>REMINDER THAT RABBINISM NEVER EXISTED BEFORE CHRIST.

RABBI PAUL = TEACHER IN THE SYNAGOGS!

Act 18:26 Tools

And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

Act 19:7 Tools

And they were in all about twelve men. And going into the synagogue,

Act 19:8 Tools

And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 19:9 Tools

But some became stubborn and refused to obey [the message], saying false things about "the Way" [Note: This was a term used to designate the early church] in front of the large crowds. So, Paul left [the synagogue] and took the disciples and began holding discussions every day at Tyrannus' school [house].

Act 22:19

And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Act 24:12

And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:

Act 26:10

That was what I did at Jerusalem; yes, I received authority from the high priests and shut behind the prison bars many of God's people. Yes, when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them, and often in all the synagogues

Act 17:2 Tools

Paul went to the Jews in the synagogue, as he customarily did, and on three Sabbath days he addressed them from the scriptures,

Act 17:10 Tools

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

Act 17:17 Tools

Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

Act 18:3 Tools

and being of the same trade, he liv'd with them, and follow'd the business of tent-making. every sabbath he disputed in the synagogue,

Attached: Rabbi Paul.jpg (474x656, 61K)

Reminder that all religions couch kernels of truth and meaning in loads of superstitious nonsense. The useful parts can be extracted, the rest ought to be discarded. We can do this much as thinking beings.

I wish I could have been there. Missed out on Woodstock, too.

Followers of volcano demon Yahweh may have bloated his authority to supreme deity of all and everything over time, but no way this thing really has such degrees of power. Threatening goyim to torture him for eternity unless they simultaneously humiliate themselves before it, and love it more looks like this vile neanderthal demon might to.
Aryans saw right through this shit immediately upon Yahweh being introduced to them, look up Demiurge in Gnosticism.

It is good to find the truth. That is the thing that Jesus said you should seek.
He also said that he is the truth, the way, and the light.
So, there is that.

If you were a true pagan, you would concede to Christianity. Only the strongest and fittest survive and are worthy, correct?

My religion wiped your religion off the face of the Earth.

My God is mightier and stronger than your gods.

Attached: images (11).jpg (678x452, 59K)

you mean pilgrims? whos pilgrims were they?
try reading KJV or any non-jewified version that was written long after creation of Rabbinism and even longer after death of Christ

>31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.
John 4:31

yes he is master of all things seen and unseen. does it bother you that rabbi is a hebrew word?

please be gay somewhere else

you are in every thread , faggot

>salvation is from the jews
Your faggot ass always, ALWAYS brings this up and you never, not ONCE acknowledge the verse that comes right after it clarifying the meaning.
John 4:23 KJV
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
>destroy the family
Byproduct of the divide between those who accept Christ and those who don't. In the end, those who don't accept Christ will be used by the Synagogue of Satan to attack those who do accept Christ.
You're the one demonstrating a lack of reading comprehension, moarpheus.

You should forgive Israel. It's what Jesus would want.

>does it bother you that rabbi is a hebrew word?
Bothers chan christians for some reason'

>try reading KJV
Your "new" vesion is shit, Barnes and Nobles fag