Convince me that whites are not the most violent race

It is claimed that Africans are the most violent, but I dont believe that is the case. It's the whites who are.

While all the other races evolved to be less violent, and have less predatory emotions over time, whites went the opposite way and solved the problem of violence by evolving ways to avoid triggering others. Things that would normally take minutes other races to solve are communicated slowly over months in elaborate avoidance manners that avoid violent conflicts.

Essentially the whole culture stands on intense pressure to not give others a reason to kill. It's the reason why racism is bad, as any perceived difference would be seen as a good reason to kill. (whites, in fact are not that racist, but most non-white people lack the skills needed to avoid trigerring a white mans rage)

(God help you if there is anything unusual about you that you cannot change, you're not going to reach adulthood without severe PTSD of getting attacked any time other children can get away with it)

It is the reason why documentaries like this need to exist:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBKcJ3J_fSQ
See a man (who obviously wasn't cognitively white, as any white man would know walking to the parking spot without his wife could get him killed) got beaten to death for walking to the disabled parking spot where his disabled wife parked. Not only that, but the killer insists he's the victim as the man deceived him by not being disabled.

It is the reason why such bizarre rape laws need to exists, as a women cannot simply reject a man, and instead need to rely on avoiding those they don't like, as rejecting men would mean almost certain death.

This in addition to whites murdering and enslawing muhc of the word of course.

White men love to kill. Soldiers say they cannot talk about it much, but say that killing another man is the best feeling you could fell.

Attached: images[1].jpg (301x167, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Mossadegh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Write a book for a thread on a baseless subject only to troll and bait newfags into a Jewish discssion vpn nigger.

Women are the most violent race

CASE CLOSED

Attached: women are more violent than men.jpg (953x1280, 241K)

Whites are justified in their violence.

I didn't read but you're right whites aren't very violent until they genocide everyone who wronged them

Whites are a peaceful people user :)

Attached: tmp_16852-1554992527227-1548284440.jpg (1280x791, 81K)

Capacity for violence is a virtue. There is no need to dissuade you of your belief. The difference among races is how the violence is directed. More intelligent races are going to be smarter about their violence, even if they enjoy it more.

White men are nice, until they're not.
Niggers are outright violent until they die.

We are not violent enough. We need another Curtis Lemay.

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Shitskins start the fight. Whites end it.

Ofc this is . If they were peaceful their DEMOCRATIES wouldn't overthrow other democraties for petrol fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Mossadegh

Not to mention their hypocrisy. A lot of women are whores , but this is here on this website that i see the biggest worshipping of them ( pics of belle delphine , etc ) . Literally feeding who you hate.

I would like to know how the fucking hell jews are a rat race but at the same time you give them the jobs in finance ????

Attached: 1552369687464m.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

?Gee wonder what would happen if this is true

>1 post by this ID

Whites aren’t the most violent, they’re just the best at it.

this post is lost

just like salt in lefty tears

Despite making up only 13% of the population, blacks commit 52% of all crime!

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Whatever happened to that guy who punched her? Is he one of the guys in jail still?

They are. Who else is responsible for:

slavery
lynchings
WW1
WW2
Nuclear Bombs
Anthrax
Agent Orange
Vietnam War
Korean War
Soccer Riots
90% of all school shootings
Police brutality
80% of animal and child abuse?

we're not the most violent race, but when we decide to be violent we are very good at it

Facts are raysis goyim

Everyone knows whos the seed of perdition are, stop worrying about their judgement. Their elites know whats coming and they also know they cant change prophecy. They'll have to drink this cup of indignation, in fact its starting know. Vengeance is the LORD's

Wow, would you just look at all that evil shit whitey does when he visits the third world.

>slavery
Slavery is as old as civilization itself. Don't forget that American blacks were sold by black slavers
>lynchings
Just another form of execution and persecution, again as old as civilization itself.
>WW1
>WW2
Granted you need a modern civilization in the first place to achieve this in the first place
>Nuclear Bombs
>Anthrax
>Agent Orange
Need civilization and education for this
>Vietnam War
>Korean War
Wars literally started by gooks are whites fault
>Soccer Riots
I'm pretty sure the majority of those happens in Latin America
>90% of all school shootings
American phenomenon
>Police brutality
I'm sure wakanda police is more gentle
>80% of animal and child abuse?
Citation needed

I'm the sort of person who will buy you the cake because you asked, but then if you throw the litter on the ground after I told you not to, I'll punch you in the side of the head until you say sorry.

I am a man of great generosity and cruelty.
If this is wrong, I don't want to be right

remember what field it goes in.

We have strong impulse control... to a point. Once winter is over, the forced smile comes off.