How are people with IQ under 90 supposed function in modern society...

How are people with IQ under 90 supposed function in modern society, nearly every modern work place required basic math reading comprehension focus foresight all things a person with an IQ under 90 will struggle immensely with yet technically theyre retarded what is there place

Attached: duff01.jpg (184x250, 10K)

i meant technically theyre not retarded

so why does Australia keep bringing in sub 90 iq people

some whites are sub 90 IQ and obviously blacks yet people keep calling them lazy when its obvious they cant function in a modern workplace

Take your bleeding heart somewhere else! Without dumb people, really dumb people, who would buy my wares and suck my penis?

Attached: eh.png (1366x768, 685K)

Diversity hires arent supposed to bring actual value into the workforce. You keep just enough huhwypepo to do the work properly, while fixing the diversityhires fuckups and collect the govt diversity sheckels while keeping, or lowering the basic wage of the whole group of workers.

>How are people with IQ under 90 supposed function in modern society

Tell us how you do it?

They arent.
They are like headless chickens that consume value resources and spread diseases.

I have a 92 IQ.

A labor job. Duh.

Im 1.5 SDs above average but I just can't be bothered to use my brain at all when I'm not at work so I'm effectively a nigger when out & about.
I'm sorry that I'm retarded, plz forgive me.

They pick up rubbish, clean public toilets and other menial shit

This is why we have increased socioeconomic stratification. The divide is across IQ lines.
tl;dr read the bell curve.

There’s heaps of jobs that require minimal skills. I used to file stuff for a living, worked switchboard too. A lower IQ person would take longer to train but but that’s all. Also jobs in childcare require someone who’s down to earth, kind and consistent and since they work in unison with other staff they’ll always have support

I have news for you. It's no fucking picnic for people 130+ either.
Honestly I wouldn't mind driving an ice pick into my frontal lobe and reducing my intelligence to around 80. It would be amazing to simple observe and move with the world around me, instead of being powerless while I see it spiral out of control.
We're all doomed, we've crossed the point where a massive violent conflict is unavoidable, and now its just a matter of what the flash point will be.
Being retarded in clown world is a blessing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-172021_Chrome.jpg (1411x1275, 711K)

Attached: 1544972060355.gif (332x248, 529K)

>what is there place
>there

90 IQ retard detected

Idk, tell us how you do it.

You vastly overestimate how much brain power is required to do most modern jobs.

>90
more like 115

Preaching to the choir, user.

they can't. Stupidity is a genetic disease. We must cure it with incentive based sperm donation eugenics.

this

I agree, I've listened to the Andrew Yang interview with Joe Rogan where they talk about job automation, and when you start to think about it you realize how many jobs are simple repetitive processes that can quickly disappear if people really wanted to automate them. I was at a guys farm recently when he started talking about automation and how they try to automate everything they can now, not because its cheaper, but because labour laws and the constant chimpouts we have here makes their income unsecure and chases away the foreign export market for fruit. Now instead of hiring labourers to sort and package fruit, a bunch of farmers each chip in and they build a large packing and sorting plant that’s completely automated.

This, would be nice to know nothing.

>there place
>there

Your place? Hmm. Coffin stuffer.

Have to agree.

I would have to agree with this.

you should read up on regression to the mean. Those dumb whites will still regress to the mean of whites when have children.
>it's better for society for dumb whites to have kids than smart blacks

>when have children.
when they have*

No way, most rich cocaine addicted party boys and Stacies are so stupid it hurts.

it might not be fair, but they probably do have a higher IQ than average

Are you kidding ? We live in a world design for sub 80 IQ people. Just turn on the TV and you'll see what I mean

As we automate more and more, traditional jobs for lower intelligence individuals will disappear rapidly.
Remember tucker pointing out self driving vehicles, when truck driving is one of the highest employers of high school educated men.
Is progress worth it?
Is it worth all those men losing their jobs so that some corporation can shave a little off their overhead?
What will happen to the lower IQ people of the future? Will we breed them out or use eugenics?
Is it worth pursuing such a society?
I say no.

IQ is a social construct
Modern society is a social construct.

To get the IQ numbers up.