Why do Jews hate Jesus so much?

If Christianity is a Jew subversion op that exists to control gentiles, why do kikes behave in this way upon hearing his name?

youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk

Attached: 1546645726916.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZKdzYLJs0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it isn't
The church is undermined af though

Attached: quote-if-i-had-to-baptise-a-jew-i-would-take-him-to-the-bridge-of-the-elbe-hang-a-stone-around-marti (850x400, 66K)

I see this video and get that funny feeling that maybe hitler did nothing wrong.

Because Jesus called out their shit and didn't tolerate it for a second

Attached: 1555289966980m.jpg (1024x341, 61K)

Because it would only work if people believe that the Jews aren't in control.

His name was Rabbi Yeshua the Annointed Messiah. The name "Jesus" or Logos are satanic pagan-greek influences.

In the bible logos = word (Yeshau is the living word)
In Stoicism/Heraclitus LOGOS = force of reason.

God = a Germanic-Anglo-Saxon-English word for their Allfather Godin or Wod (Wotan or Odin). The father of Yeshua was EL (sometimes called YHWH), as in IsraEL, or GabriEL, or the Elohim (sons of EL).

CHRISTIAN PAGANS GTFO!

Attached: Rabbi yeshua.jpg (291x303, 22K)

RABBI YESHUA:

John 3:26
Verse Concepts

And they came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him."
John 1:38
Verse Concepts

And Jesus turned and saw them following, and said to them, "What do you seek?" They said to Him, "Rabbi (which translated means Teacher), where are You staying?"
John 4:31
Verse Concepts

Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."
John 6:25
Verse Concepts

When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, "Rabbi, when did You get here?"
John 9:2
Verse Concepts

And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"
John 11:8
Verse Concepts

The disciples said to Him, "Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone You, and are You going there again?"
Mark 9:5
Verse Concepts

Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."
Mark 11:21
Verse Concepts

Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered."
John 1:49
Verse Concepts

Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."
John 3:2
Verse Concepts

this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
Matthew 26:25
Verse Concepts

And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?" Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself."
Matthew 26:49
Verse Concepts

Immediately Judas went to Jesus and said, "Hail, Rabbi!" and kissed Him.
Mark 14:45

Attached: Yeshua SON OF EL.jpg (474x840, 31K)

RABBI YESHUA THE MESSIAH!

= TAUGHT IN THE SYNAGOGS!
John 6:59 Tools

These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

John 9:22 Tools

These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.

John 9:34 Tools

They retorted, You were wholly born in sin [from head to foot]; and do you [presume to] teach us? So they cast him out [threw him clear outside the synagogue].

John 9:35 Tools

Jesus heard that they had turned the man out of the synagogue; so He found him and said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of Man yourself?"

John 12:42 Tools

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

John 16:1 Tools

I have told you these things, that ye may not be offended. They will put you out of the synagogues;

John 16:2 Tools

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 18:20 Tools

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Attached: yeshua messiah.jpg (305x204, 6K)

RABBI YESHUA THE MESSIAH!

= TAUGHT IN THE SYNAGOGS!

Luke7:5 Tools

For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

Luk 8:41 Tools

And, behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue: and he fell down at Jesus' feet, and besought him that he would come into his house:

Luk 8:49 Tools

While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

Luk 8:50 Tools

But when Jesus heard this, he told the synagogue leader, "Stop being afraid! Just believe, and she will get well."

Luk 8:51 Tools

And when Jesus came to the [synagogue official's] house, He did not allow anyone to enter with Him except Peter, James, John and the girl's father and mother.

Attached: Yeshua king.jpg (324x266, 20K)

bahaha see these rats, every thread the same things. they dont know anything about history

RABBI PAUL = TEACHER IN THE SYNAGOGS!

Act 18:26 Tools

And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

Act 19:7 Tools

And they were in all about twelve men. And going into the synagogue,

Act 19:8 Tools

And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 19:9 Tools

But some became stubborn and refused to obey [the message], saying false things about "the Way" [Note: This was a term used to designate the early church] in front of the large crowds. So, Paul left [the synagogue] and took the disciples and began holding discussions every day at Tyrannus' school [house].

Act 22:19

And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Act 24:12

And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:

Act 26:10

That was what I did at Jerusalem; yes, I received authority from the high priests and shut behind the prison bars many of God's people. Yes, when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them, and often in all the synagogues

Act 17:2 Tools

Paul went to the Jews in the synagogue, as he customarily did, and on three Sabbath days he addressed them from the scriptures,

Act 17:10 Tools

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

Act 17:17 Tools

Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

Act 18:3 Tools

and being of the same trade, he liv'd with them, and follow'd the business of tent-making. every sabbath he disputed in the synagogue,

Attached: Rabbi Paul.jpg (474x656, 61K)

It's enough for jews to pretend to hate Jesus for the goyims forget that christianity is a jewish invention? Damn goyim... you so stupid. It's so easy to manipulate you.

Attached: 1554215205344m.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Man this is how pros grasp at straws, nice one

Attached: 1555212483781.png (412x594, 461K)

I knew you would post here, the eternal Pharisee
>pretend

Attached: 1548330823487.png (1084x656, 283K)

no.

Attached: 51556262_10216130585809140_1439050301721018368_n.jpg (500x566, 42K)

>we could have had Madagascar and live in peace

Attached: pepe08.png (655x509, 25K)

PAGAN GNOSTIC CHRISTIANS GTFO!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x447, 27K)

>Croatia
>KGB church
DEMONIC FAKE CHRISTIANS!

The jews are very paranoid , they say we want the messiah but when the messiah came they rejected him

You're a loser dude. Pick yourself up and get right with God

Hasn't there been a man shouting about Jesus somewhere in Israel for 2000 years? Why are these Jews surprised by this?

>You're a loser dude.
OK, Pagan "Christian" 666 LOCUS

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (200x282, 42K)

I went for a walk this morning and whilst out prayed to God for some guidance with my life. Upon returning home 2 Jehovah's witnesses turned up and invited me to a meeting. I've always been a bit skeptical of their denomination. What gives?

Attached: download (21).jpg (171x171, 6K)

Look for noahide laws, talmund kikes consider christianity (trinity) to be idoltry punishable by beheading. This is currently being set up all around the world. Beheading and Kings giving power to the beast is part of the biblical revelation. They hate Jesus so much they want to kill all believers in him, and do everything they can to make it happen. However jesus is real, he will come and bring the sword upon them. The dead will ressurrect and everything the enemy tried will be null and void. Christians will inherit the earth, they will enjoy all the good things that god has prepared. Kikes, Zionists, muslims .. Etc will feel the wrath of god, die and go to hell.

Praised be Jesus Christ the Messiah, the way, the life and the truth.

Israel did 9/11

Trips of Truth

I pray that I live to see the day that Gods wrath is poured upon Israel.

>talmud kikes
all kikes think the trinity is idolatry because the god says in the torah i am one , i am not a man , dont worship anyone beside me (father), thats why they rejected jesus

The name of Jesus is enough to evoke the Satanic rage of even a wheelchair-bound kike

youtube.com/watch?v=YZKdzYLJs0M

Attached: 1542585285694.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Had to mention talmund somewhere, though. Also, the do not believe in god either. They've done away with the tora and go against it, go against god in all things they do. They're satanists, completly.

Because they wasted their chances of having it good with God, they blew it and the scriptures were fulfilled as always.
The synagogue of Satan is a term which can't be mistaken and the works and the behaviour of the jews is evident that God is always righteous.
The Son of God will cast every jew and every heathen and every muslim and every other pagan and non-believer into the lake of fire which burns with everlasting fire, thats the real oven.

The reason Christianity became a controlled op, was because Jesus was their opposition, and they wanted to control that opposition. He was opposed to the crimes they were committing against non-Jews.

He was trying to improve the religion by allowing non-Jews to join. He baptised anyone who believed in it, no matter which tribe they were from. The Jews, though, only accept those born into it. It's more of a tribal-level racial supremacism than anything to do with religious belief as to who may call themselves a Jew.

He also was trying to stop their elite financial crimes against the non-Jews. Jewish law allows for many crimes against non-Jews, while forbidding them against their fellow Jews. It says they get to rule over the non-Jews and take what they have. That's not an entitlement they wanted to share, so even though Jesus was born into it, they shut him down.

Jesus was their opposition, and the improved religion that emerged from his teachings, was what they set out to control. Most preachers and branches of the Abrahamic religions are now corrupt. They all branch from the original Jewish supremacist beliefs of being "chosen" by God, and "promised" the lands of neighboring tribes to take as their own.

>Every jew
Don't call them jews or Israelis anymore. Jesus said the real jews are those with the circumsition of the heart, christians. As kikes took on those names, they did so that you may curse yourself by cursing them... You get the gist. Also among the judeans/ jerusalem there will be a remnant, a small group that is ethnically of them but do believe in jesus and will be saved.

I know it sounds crazy, but they are the worshipers of Satan
Satan has lied to them of course, but they accepted the glory and riches of this world, and accepted whatever the consequences of that decision are
God is ultimately their judge, but they are not the people of the bible

Doesn't sound crazy at all. It's factual reality of things. What's crazy however are the many levels of lies and deception are there that people get shoved down their troats so they feel like the truth sounds crazy instead.

>God
pagan cuck. His name is EL

>The name of Jesus
Yeshua

>small group that is ethnically of them
Christians of all nations are small groups that believe on the Lord, just like it is said in the scriptures and you pointed out those arent real jews that say they are jews, same with christians those that say they are christians aren't necessarily christians.

>Praised be Jesus Christ the Messiah, the way, the life and the truth.
YESHUA THE MESSIAH!

YOU PAGAN "CHRISTIAN"

>pagan cuck. His name is EL

You know... it's a Jewish superstition to not ever spell out the name "God". That's why you're upset that the other poster is doing that. That's why many Jews replace the "o" that's in "God" with a "-" dash.

To prove you're not just trying to inflict your own bigoted superstitions on that other poster, I hope you'll post the following, in order to show that you're not picking in Christians:

God

Go baptist or presbiterian, research others if you really want to.

Because he spoke the truth. Lies burn in front of truth, so it is easier to smear one who spoke the truth than to confront it.

Jews react negatively toward Jesus because part of his message was that they are no longer the chosen people. He stripped away their singular relationship with God by clarifying the message of being saved by faith. The Jews believe that you can only commune with God through strict observance of their laws. Jesus destroyed their monopoly by preaching the Gospel and dying for the sins of the world. Listen to His message today. Accept Christ’s free gift of salvation. Proclaim him as lord and savior. Ask forgiveness of your sins. Rejoice with him for eternity in paradise. It is His promise to you. I hope you accept it and become a believer.

God gave them many chances though. Yet, they killed the prophets and refused everything that should have been for them. They didn't come to the marriage celebration so the owner of the house instructed his servants to invite anybody willing to come... Just make sure to wear the propper attire for the celebration.

Attached: 1546050983073.jpg (469x354, 20K)