>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3GXh88uio
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: schwuchtel.png (991x599, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/geschichte/article191925515/Raeterepublik-1919-Hitlers-politische-Karriere-begann-im-Linksextremismus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M6UF9-7o4bE
welt.de/wirtschaft/article189067009/Grenzwerte-Fuer-die-neuen-Lkw-Vorgaben-zahlen-am-Ende-die-Verbraucher.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpo

Attached: dreamy_eyes.png (990x602, 661K)

what are all the newfags doing here?

Attached: 1474525232543.jpg (500x403, 57K)

Erstmal Buttermilch und einen Kaffee. Physisch! Authentisch!

Attached: 12DBE687-912C-44D9-B5BE-C31A3E309D49.jpg (432x273, 26K)

Rude

Attached: 1D53ED7C-E253-4AB7-BE7D-32EA8EEF391C.png (700x900, 227K)

Any idea what happened to him after the arrest?

How do we deal with the Sellner-Problem? It's getting out of hand day by day. He needs to be forcibly removed from the public eye, or all is lost.

Attached: Selliboy.png (500x416, 100K)

welt.de/geschichte/article191925515/Raeterepublik-1919-Hitlers-politische-Karriere-begann-im-Linksextremismus.html

Worst person on earth confirmed Commie.
Also (((gefühlt große Zahl)))

Attached: A5197838-D658-44E6-9304-B4AAB4FC4902.jpg (700x537, 54K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: B4F4C9AC-B843-49B2-B5C7-D2FA9B27212F.png (1212x665, 52K)

Welt-Redaktion browses Jow Forums???

This vid has been shilled here last week: youtube.com/watch?v=M6UF9-7o4bE

how do you justify that bullcrap to any person over the age of 16. It's embarrassing and it's literally his mental state. Imagine the worst shitposter you can come up with. That's Martin. Literally.

There's no hope for his retarded movement anyways. All he does is fail, fail, fail. His fails are so hillarious I can still laugh about them.
Remember when he was deported from the UK? When he's boat stopped working because some italian pissed in the tank? He's a lolcow, not even a good one but I can get some good laughs

>Vienna public transportation authority calls you a dog that needs to be muzzled on their official twitter
>doesnt even consider sueing them
Easiest case he ever got. But no.
That's his state of mind. Degenerate to the core and blessed with worse reality-escaping-mechanisms than Rainer fucking Winkler.

Attached: pepee.jpg (990x660, 144K)

That's a bit harsh, isn't it?? I think he got a bit overexcited the last 1.5 years with the FPÖ in government, he really thought, now things might really change, just to find out that the FPÖ is basically the ÖVP of the year 2000.
Ever wondered why there were no months long protests and EU-sanctions against the ÖVP/FPÖ-governement like in the early 2000s??

> what are V-shills
Maddin is our glow boy

> letting yourself being bought by a low-tier e-thot LARPING as catholic trad

General 'reactionary' counter movement building up in Europe, sponsored by the 'old money' transatlantic networks that have started to feel betrayed by 'upstarts' like the network Soros belongs to.

shieet, why are you so informed? You are glowing, too, TDG?

Attached: cesare-borgia-leaving-the-vatican-giuseppe-lorenzo-gatteri.jpg (900x670, 136K)

Nah, just cold logical analysis of the noise I pick up in between the narratives of the mass media. Just a theory, could be right, could be wrong. Also, not much of a clue who the individual players are (but never cared to investigate, too much Aufwand).

Attached: arithmetics_of_megadeath.jpg (800x601, 74K)

Elaborate

> using logic
Aaaaaaaand onto the dissident list he goes.

Attached: glow_leafs.jpg (1684x2190, 889K)

Is that him? Meine Güte. I understand that its all about not getting belanglos but this is top cringe, no Würde. The IB started so well with good looking, attractive people, somewhat normie friendly and now this.

Attached: F0F0A58D-49AA-4751-8724-9BCC8F5F6E6A.jpg (859x750, 383K)

IB did good and cringe but ultimatively has media presence. Sellner is fighting for the right thing and does more for it than any of you.

true, but dressing up as a frog? I dont know...

What a Chad! Who is this?

Attached: 1488_luningposting.jpg (895x800, 43K)

That was really an IB thing, dressing up as Pepe?? Clearly too many hours spend on here. This obvious LARPING is just too cringy.

Yeah it's cringe. Just said that. Other IB stuff was 10/10 based tho, like climbing the Brandenburger Tor.

>trucks bad
>trains not working
>???
>lets build trucks on wires

german engineering aka how to autistically ruin whats left of our competiviteness

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (1032x830, 114K)

yes, it totally helps the cause to lose your spaghetti on live tv and ramble about Alex-Jones tier conspiracy theories evolving around your very person. He's shitposting IRL not to convince anyone but to bring them memes to his fanboys.

His "activism" is his only source of money, never forget that. In the second the IB dies he'll be just another Alibistudent with a philosophy-meme-degree living off daddies money.
Just that he has a criminal record, is listed as domestic terror threat in various european/western countries, 0 work experience and literally no Bio he could show.
I fear he'll degenerate into another Mimon if the IB loses any more relevancy.

Attached: EinfachSaellnerDinge.jpg (472x734, 67K)

imagine the horrific accidents this will result in

Unsure if it really was one, not interested in fact checking but plebbit and infinitychan are full of kids memeing a lot about the IB for whatever reason. I wouldn't take anything as real that was posted along the terms of "lolcow". It's their terminology.

Yes I don't disagree that's harmful for the Ib.

Götz Kubitschek (Antaios Verlag) Image is from the Doku „die rechte Vorhut“ (somewhat unbiased can be found on YT).
Whats also suspicious is his permanent switching of his Studentenverbindung. First Burschenschaft Eysn zu Steyer, then Sängerschaft Barden zu Wien and now his newly founded Landsmannschaft. Strange.

Attached: 151E7C5A-978D-473A-BAD2-412D2731E9B2.jpg (290x175, 15K)

> Götz Kubitschek
Götz like Götz von Berlichingen and Kubitschek the last name of a childhood friend of Hitler? Sounds like a military intelligence name imo

Attached: Hilbert_1932.jpg (322x326, 12K)

He was a Reserveoffizier in the Bosnian war. He lives with his wife and their seven children a völkisches Leben in Otdeutschland. I heard his oldest daughter (who is a cutie) married last year so no völkisch gf for me :(

not martin was dressed up as pepe. It was more like a gag on the first IB festival in dresden

Götz is a really nice guy. I attended the two last Winterakademien. He has more daughters, they are superaryan lol.

Winter, despite global warming -20 --> vereiste Oberleitung --> Chaos. Why not just build a Diesel/Electro-Hybrid??

>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-185340__01.jpg (1080x1273, 163K)

Ok

Not all Verbindungen condone beeing publicly rightwing, muh optics

> two last Winterakademien
redpill us on this

Attached: 1470102968525.jpg (255x236, 11K)

article states that the (((planners))) the BRD hired somehow want to build an extra Fahrbahn for the e-trucks on autobahns

related:
welt.de/wirtschaft/article189067009/Grenzwerte-Fuer-die-neuen-Lkw-Vorgaben-zahlen-am-Ende-die-Verbraucher.html

>CO2 bad
>trucks bad
>EU good
>we need 30% more green trucks by 2030
>???
>everything gets more expensive for everyone

Attached: chemdicks.jpg (675x830, 157K)

honk bump!

Attached: 1547135491230.gif (350x196, 974K)

#
#
I know. I talked a little to him when I was doing Burschenschaftskram im Osten

Attached: 7C79821E-F992-4DF5-B127-22638FEBA0C8.jpg (1235x942, 132K)

Just google „Institut für Staatspolitik - Winterakademie“

Just post some funny stories you witnessed there.

Like orgies or some shit.

Attached: ayy.jpg (749x903, 188K)

>article states that the (((planners))) the BRD hired somehow want to build an extra Fahrbahn for the e-trucks on autobahns

At leas twe are better of than the Bongs!!!
Google 'Smart motorway Britain'

'Smart' means no more Standstreifen (hard shoulder/emergency lane) -- more deaths

Nah sorry. What happens in Schnellroda stays in Schnellroda

Attached: B5BD9A8C-56A0-4E22-A2EB-224525390FD6.jpg (1507x1024, 269K)

Smart because you could just import new humans easily ^^

Attached: 1472897306907.jpg (981x1233, 228K)

Taffy

Attached: Alexander-the-Great-3.jpg (400x463, 102K)

as if I tell you something that happened in the evening hours.

Eating, Singing, Drinking and many many good talks.

One thing I can mention is, that last time Gauland was eating with Höcke and Götz and when they were finished I asked Gauland if we can take a picture, afterwards some of the JA gays came like a swarm and barricaded him, but after seeing this he went fast to his seat again.

this ;^)

>beeing publicly rightwing, muh optics
>muh optics

And that's what most people on the right don't get !!! Your arguments can make absolutely sense, but (((left-wing media and academia))) will simply call you a Nadsi and your argument becomes 'void'. Most people/voters still don't think for themselves, they 'think' what they are being told by the MSM

Sad!
> could have made up something to attract the 'right' kind of people
Nobody expects the truth posted here... at most ideas that would lead to it.

> JA gays came like a swarm
JAler meide ich (bin unter 35)... Kinder in Anzügen, die auf ernsthaft LARPen.

Attached: 1469733204805.jpg (251x231, 22K)

>JA-Gays
audible kek‘d. Last time one of them came to me and told me proudly that he could sing ALL THREE strophen of the Deutschlandlied AUSWENDIG. Like this was some mind breaking accomplishment.

Attached: C25A22E4-693B-4D99-BFCD-386702327EE7.png (460x578, 417K)

How are they supposed to "think" if they did not learn it in the first place? Either you get it taught or you have to learn by yourself (how many people do that?).

Now: lazy, indoctrinated teachers; mass gymnasium/university; growing up without father...

Attached: hWe1b.jpg (333x699, 55K)

Attached: sdhfgfhdf.png (982x1232, 1.29M)

Jokes on you, they call you nazi no matter what.
No matter how peaceful, reasonable or well thought out your arguments are, if they do not confirm with their agenda you are a nazi. Then some retards give up on some positions in the hop that abgrenzung will get them on the good graces of the media, but guess what they will call you a nazi still, that way they are pushing the discourse further and further to the left. Nowadays people are called Nazi just for wanting to enforce existing laws, it never ends.

Yeah but they use the term
nazi inflationär, er nutzt sich ab and people slowly (very slowly) realize that. NPD with like 1.2% were called Nazis for a long time and with the AfD suddenly 15 percent of the population are nazis? Even the biggest NPC gets that this isnt convincing.
She even sits on the side of the refugee while the table acts like a barrier between her and her husband :DDD

Attached: 604020DF-1E12-4FAF-BC46-2240CAA5FDDE.png (960x952, 899K)

>Jokes on you, they call you nazi no matter what.
this, ppl need to start to UNDERSTAND stuff they've read and if you touched Machiavelli/C. Schmitt or heck even the people they built on, you could derive it yourself.

You & Your guys = the GOOD boys
Them = BAD ppl

And do not overpaint others as evil, otherwise it might scare away potential allies.

>Now: lazy, indoctrinated teachers; mass gymnasium/university; growing up without father...

It's not even just the fault of the (current) establishment. Thinking, especially on a meta-level, is hard/sometimes painful and requires an IQ > 100 (so 50% of people can't do it).
The saying 'ignorance is bliss' is simply true for the majority -- that's why democracy can be used by the few to manipulate the many.

Eigentlich sollten die mich abwerben. Inkompetente Idioten ...

Kike eat kike scenario ;)

based Schmitt reader

Attached: 3E8B3407-65CB-4966-8319-6353F3CDEF9B.jpg (500x307, 23K)

>Thinking, especially on a meta-level, is hard/sometimes painful and requires an IQ > 100 (so 50% of people can't do it).
I am fairly sure you need > 125, more is better and reading/knowledge helps. Otherwise you would not unlock all the layers of consciousness you need ;)

> tfw wasn't hired yet
thought it to be evidence of me being stupid; can live with that.

Attached: comfy_stem.png (636x426, 167K)

We should even increase the use of 'Nadsi/Fascist' and use it for totally innocent things, outside the political sphere.

Would it be productive to start calling these leftists 'bolshevik' ?? I know that there aren't 1000s of books, documentaries and (((Hollywood))) movies on Bolshevism, but still.

yes thats why frogs, the okay sign, and clowns work so well as "symbols" of rightwing ideology, it shows how insane the left has become but there is nothing comparable in the german speaking countries

WER NICHT HÜPFT DER IST FÜR KOHLE
HEY HEY!

If you call them Bolschewisten you sound like some Ideologe so not convincing. Its better to reframe and use the word „rechts“ casually and beschreibend instead of anklagend. If we are able ro do this it would be a big win. And at the moment is going well.

völkisch is also a word that could be reframed.

>I am fairly sure you need > 125, more is better and reading/knowledge helps.

Well, of course more is better. IQ>125 isn't needed for critical thinking, >125 means you're in the top 5% of people --> ergo 95% of people can't think critically/don't have the ability even if they wanted to think critically.
IQ of 105 is Standard in Germany and we are quite up there on a worldwide level.

Would rather say we both would be branded "extremely unreliable". Too maverick attitude, not even considering we'd likely ursurp anyone if given the chance.

>yes thats why frogs, the okay sign, and clowns work so well as "symbols" of rightwing ideology
On the internet yes, dressing up as a frog IRL No.

T. Sören

stating the obvious

>völkisch is also a word that could be reframed.
maybe don't use völkisch, but volkstümlich or sth like that??

So how it going la?
Brexit aside, you lads doing gods work or getting blocked at the door?

How often do you want to post that?

I had to because you didn't. My whole critique in my previous posts on that matter were: Jow Forums symbols/... work good on the internet, but are cringey IRL.

>volkstümlich
sounds to much like Schlager, Oktoberfest and Karneval for me but yes. Just connotate the word Volk with positive attributes (Zusammenhalt, Solidarität etc)

Last Winterakademie was based as fuck. Finally got my Gauland autograph

bump for Hans
>Whats the status in Germany?
>any improvement in the peoples view on immigration?

Attached: 1553275264994.jpg (500x696, 123K)

"tacitus" derives from "tacere", no?

t. sub-125 IQ normie
next thing you tell is that you don't have any mental illnesses ;)

I will repost it until you like it, faggot

Attached: 1458094511274.png (576x1024, 748K)

yes when people hear volk they should immediatly think of positive things, like a Gemeinschaft

No, still on the fast track way of becoming like india

What do you know about military intelligence?

why are krauts always the whiniest pol posters?

Jup. But also not Volksgemeinschaft since that is nazi=bad

Attached: 727C57E5-0196-4246-B6B9-87839122B09E.png (657x527, 34K)

lalala cant hear you

Attached: B7F31F40-487F-4752-81AB-E75CC3A88CA3.jpg (1024x1001, 147K)

NEW idea !!! Let's make use of the Torah/Talmud and even statements of right-wing/orthodox Israeli politicians. Just rephrase them (use German/European instead of Jews/Israelis) and put them out there, if the leftist types start calling us Nadsi, call them Antisemites and reveal the real statement.

>still on the fast track way of becoming like india
Oh you wished, India is heading for religious war pretty soon
>The entire social fabric is broken and beyond repair,
>the children who grew up playing together now see religion as the main factor for social connect
>children dont intermingle any more as they used too
>killing others is an acceptable topic in public
How i wish you d learn this from us

Attached: 1551535703568.jpg (634x476, 112K)

>Marxists are the real antisemites!

>Just connotate the word Volk with positive attributes (Zusammenhalt, Solidarität etc)
Just come to think, the DDR-Ossis were right, LEL. Volkssolidarität, Volksarmee, ... .

>trolling le ebin libtards epic style :DDD
Twitter activism is cancer

Socrates, what qualifications do you even have? With all your doubting and obvious irony which makes you *feel* superior.

Attached: CZfuVjTWEAEZUGT.jpg (640x425, 52K)

>Honecker
triggered :D
>Gutte Nacht, Sonne!
>Leck mich am Arsch, Ich bin im westen.

sounds good, just make sure your group wins

The guy on the right looks like he is about to complain about being beaten up by gauls

>t. sub-125 IQ normie
>next thing you tell is that you don't have any mental illnesses ;)

I've noticed that people on Jow Forums (especially Jow Forums) like to exaggerate their IQ quite a lot (normal people do that do, but only by maybe 10 points), by ~15-20 points. There is simply no way, that most users here have an IQ of 125-140, statistically impossible. I think 105-125 is more realistic, with a cluster at around 115 (which means clear above average IQ, but nowhere near genius level IQ).

Is this a yes or no??

what makes you think pol is above average Iq?

believing the IQ jew, kek

I assume it does ;)

I think that's General Hofmann (forgot his first name), he was a MASSIVE alcoholic.