Why is it that Jow Forums can almost always agree on everything like jews and race differences but can’t accept pic...

Why is it that Jow Forums can almost always agree on everything like jews and race differences but can’t accept pic related as truth? Did you know if a female has only just 1 previous sexual partner before marriage, marriage stability drops down to 50% from 90%?! Also, did you know a study conducted on flies showed that the DNA from the semen of the first male partner of a female fly had carried over to her second batch of fly offspring with a different male fly? Face it. You just want to cope because you’ll never ever get a virgin wife and that means you’ll have to kiss the lips of another man’s human pocket pussy. Cuck.
>inb4 “Virgins are boring why would you want to have sex with them?”
You must be a boring man then if you can’t teach a virgin woman how to do things you like and when to do them.
>inb4 flies aren’t human
The relationship between fruit fly and human genes is so close that often the sequences of newly discovered human genes, including disease genes, can be matched with equivalent genes in the fly.

Attached: 5751F02E-DFF2-4771-851B-CD3053A29110.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/?amp=true
youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure the majority of pol believes this.

Even one tattoo anywhere on a woman earns her the order of the golden boot. She can sell that to get out of debt. But not with me around anymore.

Attached: he he he.jpg (449x401, 45K)

Imagine living in a time (e.g. any time in human history until the last Jewish-led 150 years) where you'd marry a qt at 13, pop her cherry, mould her into the perfect human being made in your image as God intended, and have her adore you for life as you give her unconditional love. Have someone to go through this journey with, who will never leave your side, who becomes a part of your soul. Anyone who has been in a deep loving relationship knows partly what I'm talking about, but even the deepest love/relationship in 2019 doesn't compare to how it must have been in earlier times, before mass Jewish propaganda and degeneracy ruled the world.

The most beautiful thing on earth is the loving bond between two humans. A bond that used to mean unconditional love for life. Now the girl you would have been in love with, for life, is taking BBC cumshots to the back of the throat during Spring Break and riding the Tinder cock carousel. She will never be able to pair-bond properly. This isn't a meme, I know girls who know nothing about RP theory who have admitted to me they doubt they can ever love someone properly now (girls as young as 21).

The islamic way of handling women makes more and more sense each day.

God damn britbong. Your words cut deep. Those united souls eternally in love. We are the tough times generation though so we have to fucking carry this load and end kike propaganda once and for all. Also for what it’s worth I don’t think every woman is a whore now but they’re so few virgins left that it’s fucking hard to get 1

I know that study and yes that was quite an eye opener to me

What's the source for the study? Is there any validity to the DNA second batch of offspring things in humans?

I haven't seen shit this gay in YEARS.
Threat female as something more than piece of meat biologically incapable of loyalty, and you will pay the price. This is only fair warning.

Attached: 1531186976002.png (2828x1968, 2.4M)

google.com/amp/time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/?amp=true

They could legally get married younger but on average they still got married at 24+

Because at it's core it's not all that different to how we treated women a couple hundred years ago. Save for the whole harem thing.

Plus fantasizing about marrying a 13 year old is screwed up.

I dont disagree, but it is not going to happen.
pandoras box was opened with female emancipation.

But all the women I've met have already had partners, and their attitude at least suggest their options are outnumbering mine.

I love wholesome women

Attached: e.jpg (3840x2160, 268K)

So? Why not fuck them and leave them to rot after? I never said don’t have sex. Just don’t commit to a woman who has no loyalty

>Why is it that Jow Forums can almost always agree on everything like jews and race differences but can’t accept pic related as truth?

Attached: 1534714415973.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Thank you. I read through the article but I still don't understand how previous mates can influence offspring?

You do realize that women fucked around since always, right? They'd be kept virgins only amongst the nobility, and even that they'd often screw up because women want to fuck and will do it as soon as you look the other way. And it didn't automatically turn them worthless in terms of marriage, they still could be sold to someone rich and powerful for political connections.

That's not true at all.

proof neonazis are identical to muslims.

no wonder they hate each other.

they take each other's space.

You and me like women who are pure like children.

Would smash that smug girl on the right

Attached: 1540081186714.gif (500x500, 455K)

fpbp. Nuff said.

so what do you propose?

you have 1 day to answer otherwise a terrible curse will make the destruction of your nation even worse

Attached: honkty7.png (808x853, 746K)

>Treat female as something more than piece of meat biologically incapable of loyalty

That's exactly how I treat women. It's the only way to get women to love, adore and worship you in this clown world. But it's still fleeting - after a while she will want to settle down with someone more secure; or if you (unfortunately) do start to fall in love with her over time, it will put her off.

Dating in ancient times would not be the same as dating in clown world. First of all, women were second-class citizens. Their husbands essentially owned them (while maintaining a duty of care - like you do to everything you own).
When you're in a relationship like that - total submission and loyalty from the women - in the eyes of society, the law, and herself. That's when the *notion* (fake or real whatever) of love can return in the sense outlined in my post.

Yes that's true. And I'm still sure in most primitive societies most women (but not all) would have had 1-5 partners. A minority (slaves, prostitutes) would have had 100+.

Some may have cheated, some may have fucked before marriage (but in many societies not having your cherry intact instantly brings you down a level socially, for marriage - and the reason for this is outlined in OP).
I'm not saying these ancient tribes and villages lived in a loving utopia. Hell, there's a chance the love of your life gets brutally gang-raped by some Ottomans while your dead corpse lies next to her.

But the bonds between man and woman were no doubt much stronger, much realer, and much deeper.

arent those two some russian thots as some russian user pointed out in another thread?

Could it be that you're a laughably insecure misogynist retard?

Go back to whatever faggy incel or MGTOW forum you came from

>Some may have cheated, some may have fucked before marriage (but in many societies not having your cherry intact instantly brings you down a level socially, for marriage - and the reason for this is outlined in OP).

Forgot to add, usually if you cheated you were ostracized for life. Sometimes even branded on the forehead or had your hair cut off.
My point is there were much stronger social punishments for this behaviour + a lack of Jewish propaganda promoting degeneracy literally everywhere. Relationships maybe weren't perfect, but they were much more harmonious and the bonds built were stronger.

Could it be that you're a laughably insecure misogynist retard?
Go back to whatever faggy incel or MGTOW forum you came from

I love it when liberals use this attack when men are discussing women. Incels and MGTOW know a lot about female nature because they're computer playing nerds who spend all their time online consuming information.
Most people who understand female nature, however, have an extensive history of sleeping with and dealing with women. The most red-pilled guys I know are also some of the richest and have the highest lay count.

Some learn the theory online (incels and many mgtow) some learn the reality irl (players/bachelors). And both groups findings are compatible.

I'm sorry it hurts your sensibilities, but red pill teaching that incels/MGTOW read and incorporated came from decades of communities of sexually successful men trading notes on the nature of women.

Now go back to (((Vice))) to learn all about how women actually prefer a man who lets them fuck him in the ass with a strap-on. We'll be here when you get cucked.

Not the study I was talking about but the other one. Forgot its name though because fuck research paper names.

You'd take one as wife and one as Friedelweib as well, if you're honest.

Attached: 3d6.png (606x539, 88K)

If you want to fuck a thirteen year old girl you're a pedophile mate.

Sure, in an ideal world, you might be right. But the reality is that these girls are very rare these days. Basically if you dont marry your highschool girlfriend youre fucked, youll never find a virgin again, unless you want to settle for hideous females who were never wanted in the first place.
Its just an unrealistic dream, thats all

Because some Jow Forums users are thirsty virgins who put the pussy on a pedestal while others are idealists fantasizing about pure family units. It's much more subjective than notions of kike corruption and nigger crime statistics.

Nah, I find prepubescent women are disgusting. 15-21 is the golden period.

umm is she the one thats 13 or am i 13 or are we both 13?

Who might the strumpet be?

This. We need to get women to not waste their youth

She's 13, you're slightly older 15-16.

what if im 30 and shes 13 please?

Pedos ITT
16-22

23-26 acceptable if they're modest

I'd wager that more people on Jow Forums agree with men prefering debt-free virgins without tattoos, than they do with the JQ.

The JQ is a conspiracy theory where as these are just straight up non controversial facts.

A bit degenerate. But if you have money, resources, status and are known as an honourable man in the tribe, and if she is single and her family are willing and haven't yet promised her to anyone younger, it's acceptable.

Considering many young men would have died in battle, the gender ratios would be a bit off. So allowing 30 year olds to marry younger in some cases could be acceptable. I personally think it's a little bit weird, but I don't know how much of that is me accepting the values and social conditioning of the culture I grew up in.

Holy fuck you're retarded
I think you should kill yourself, honestly.
only a pathetic waste of space with a broken brain could come up with something as retarded as that

>the united cuckdom
lmao u muslim fuck go blow yourself up

Do you realize that was never real? Youve idolized pedophilia through antisemitism. Remarkably retarded

There's nothing pedophilic about a 13 year old to marry a 16 year old, you absolute christcuck. Behind the Jews, Christianity has been the greatest plague on civilisation. I only say "behind the Jews" because Christianity was a Jewish invention. The shit I push out every morning can't be bigger than me - it came out of my anus.

who are those ghurls in the OP pic anyways

You think because i dont like pedophiles im christian? Remember that whole catholic priest mass molestation thing? If anything you're the christcuck here. Youre either trolling or you actually have brain damage

You're a dumb Atheist and I hate your people.

wut? Why would I want used goods? My wife was 16 when we married, her parents pushed her into it, she didn't even want it. Years later we're happily married and she's been a great wife.

The first clue was your American nationality. The second your American puritanism. The laws of nature are eternal. The laws of whatever society you happen to have been born into, are not.

Ok, just don't try and fuck any kids pajeet

The only way out is celibacy today in hope of total sexual rebinding (arranged marriages and death to adulterers) tomorrow.

If you're talking about marrying a 13 year old you have problems

Did I say 13? No.
Did you say 13? No.
Go to bed kid.

ha gay

I said to op pedos itt and you replied to me faggot

You said:
>Pedos ITT
>16-22
Stop being a faggot. 16 is an adult just about everywhere.

I meant 16-22 is ideal
23-26 not ideal but acceptable

Uhuh. Except in their case the 'women' are their cousins, sisters and goats.

Attached: 1552168414882.jpg (747x411, 74K)

Who the fuck makes these threads?
>You're a fuck
>You're a faggot
>You're a shithead virgin uncle
Like, nigga, you don't even know me. Are you just trying to be a demoralising asshole or do you want attention that bad? Fuck off with your retardese and gay theories you negative IQ fucktard.

why? that's the normal age women get married in societies that aren't destroyed by western feminist values. studying hunter-gatherer groups in particular makes it seem as though 12-14 is the most natural age for female marriage there is.

See this is a pedo

Time to bring back matchmaking, under the supervision of parents.

Agree...

How is it possible to have negative iq it starts at 0, are you retarded?

Excellent post. You've summed it up.

The problem is that we have sociopaths in our society that like taking girls' virginity and like forcing young women to abort their kids. Such shitbags are basically the reason why feminism exists. They fuck women up.

>The relationship between fruit fly and human genes is so close that...
Yeah, well, a brick outhouse and a government building are made up of many of the same materials but we don't say that they're the same thing.

Your words have great impact but I will not let them harm me. I know what I want and I'm going to find a way to get it, regardless of the jewish propaganda, the degeneracy abound, and the sheer probability of it. I WILL find myself a virgin girl to marry and start a trad homestead with.

Attached: 1545430054459.png (680x680, 103K)

Accurate

My poor poor poor Child ;( this is not gonna happen because even if you find the 1% virgin woman that's left, they will go with a FAR better genetic partner than you :(

The dice rolled when you were born, it's over...

This only applies if you are a virgin yourself. Otherwise you are the problem you are trying to solve and should an hero

t. self hating german kike
how's it going schlomogoldshitstein? Your family must look similar to rats otherwise you would have been killed by Hitler, so you can't talk much faggot

I am using a Proxy. I am not a KIKE. I was not insulting you.

Genetics are everything my friend. If you were born BETA or OMEGA than you are suposed to be with the leftovers...

Plus I won't lie to you. Tell me everything you want about GIRLS and their past, when I bust my nut in her mouth I feel very far from all this...

there's a young girl, ~20, here with a small anchor tattooed on her wrist. Since I saw it I call her Mr. Captain. She obviously doesn't like it and we don't talk that match lately... oh well, nothing of value was lost... but my point here is how something such meaningless, in such a young age becomes a thing that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives.

That's quite funny. However, small tattoos usually are not an indicator of a coal burner/thot.

youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk

Audit thots

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_aq2i4rj017rh3ju7jji75h.jpg (968x1024, 196K)

what if she sails as a hobby? That would be a legit good girl then because you could enjoy a relaxing fishing trip with her

alot of them are also not white. this sounds like something a terf would say on r/gendercritical

Attached: terfs hate alot of the same stuff pol does.jpg (1424x4184, 1.08M)

Jokes on you. I’m from Utah.

Doesn't stop the jew. just you cuck-goy

I like your vids, Pepper Chan :3

This kills the roastie

Attached: sketch-1551014332064.png (1080x1620, 851K)

Attached: sketch-1551014193183.png (1080x1080, 1.53M)

isn't islam based and redpilled?

Me and my girlfriend of like 4 years lost our virginites to each other and desu I want to bang a black woman really bad but can't

Yes if you're a shitskin

Based and redpilled ebat

>I want to bang a black woman

Attached: 1554206877213.gif (500x206, 3.22M)

Can we add free of cutting scars?

100%

Drosophila can store semen to use later inside of them.

There is some of homology between between the fruit fly and human DNA due to sharing a common ancestor, but gene expression can be wildly different. Also sex differentiation evolves more rapidly.

Attached: 4E7F8DB3-11E7-4484-AE9C-515F26610524.jpg (976x966, 139K)

>but can’t accept pic related as truth?
Because it is not true
The problem with modern society is men want women who put out and that they don't have to financially support

I should also note that we toss out non-virgin flies.

Is that pic real? what movement is this?

what lies. no such thing exist

>no such thing exist
what are you talking about?