Why is "nigger" such a powerful word?

Why is "nigger" such a powerful word?

Attached: nigrandallkennedy.jpg (342x342, 18K)

it reminds the black what he really is, and where he came from. 4 generations removed from cannibal jungle pygmies that didn't even know how to write.

trauma based mind control.

any word you say to a black person triggers violence, that's just the most common word humans say when they see one

Nigger translates to slave in old egypt afaik

because when they hear it, it's a free pass for them to do whatever the hell they want without consequence.

Attached: 1518021532567.gif (312x251, 1.99M)

Jewish influence on weak minded.

>meme flaggot

>1 post by this ID

prove it.

egyptians never wrote their vowel sounds.

Feigned outrage. We see just this week the world "spying" taking the same effect. A heretofore benign word having only a specific definition though when uttered by the "wrong person" has the same effect.

Accusing a sitting president of being a Russian agent? Hey, it's all good.

Using the word "spying" in the usual and customary manner? HOW DARE THAT MAN GO OFF THE RAILS!!

Attached: 1555143174583.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

Attached: 1333064965948.png (666x666, 40K)

>Feigned outrage.

10000% this. just an excuse to chimp

It holds so much information in it. Just saying the word is like having tera of information downloaded in your brain under a microsecond. Same with the word jew and is why jews are really careful of the time and place when they say it themselves.
Saying nigger is funny but saying jew either around the jews or goyim is fucking hilarious.

because black people are trash. notice how there isn't a word to insult white people. cracker isn't insulting, mutt refers to non-whites... some niggers say wh*te which is really funny since it reminds me of how in certain religions you can't say the name of god.

or another funny one is "snownigger," it's like... how can you insult a white person by calling them black? epic

Attached: 32612626.png (753x594, 69K)

IT JUST MEANS BLACK!

Attached: double think orwell.jpg (600x443, 88K)

Civilized societies gauge their civility based on the amount of victims their society produces. The more victims the worse the society. In an effort to improve their standing in the global arena civilized societies use victims as fire watchers for societal disintegration. This power starts out well meaning but quickly gets abused. Power corrupts. White guilt gives niggers power. Using the word around whites is like drinking high end liquor in front of a broke alcoholic. They keep it powerful to maintain their social superiority.

Blacks were indoctrinated during youth by their culture to going fullest retard whenever the word is utter, literally waiting on bait breather for the faggot bold enough to say that shit to their face.

Almost as powerful as calling a white boy cumskin

I find it amusing that niggers think that offends me.
Almost as fun as cave beast and toilet bowl complexion.
Think of something better.

Toilet bowl? No you are more creamy like cum so we call you cumskin and you hate it. If you claim nenderthal dna then yes you did live in caves so theirs that

>old egypt
How convenient, use a language that used pictograms nobody knows what sounded like.
No, it came from Spanish/Portuguese Negro, which in turn came from Latin Nigrum - masculine accusative case "Niger".

why would we hate being compared to the seed of life? better than shitskin, which is the waste matter of life

Attached: 4642342.png (1432x802, 57K)

i dont know you tell me, nigger

Attached: gorilla mad.webm (480x360, 2.63M)

What's up, Turdskin?

okay white noise

If you are the seed of life why cant you stand out in the sun? Because the world wants to punish you for just existing- that is how much the universe hates whites

When white people say nigger it's a reminder to niggers that they are not the same and will never be the same as us. This makes them feel insecure and infuriates them to no end.

power word: N

Attached: 1555042088611.jpg (640x480, 33K)

An intellectual interpretation of it would have me say because it categorizes them as subhuman.
That's why it's powerful for me. Because I know what it means and I know why I use it.
For them it's just a verboten word they can use to sue or fight or otherwise gain advantage and gibs.

lol

Attached: 23161444_137440957012925_2187564557684178944_n.jpg (737x921, 75K)

because it was invented by whites

Well, they *believe* the Latin root is from the proto-indo-european word for "night".

snowflake
Pig skinned
Pinky
Cracker

Because niggers are weak minded.

Hey don't be mean!
He can't help his natural dick washing instinct.

only in the minds of a liberal and alt right
nobody else deeply cares about it

Cause it reminds them what a sorry excuse of a race they are.

Attached: 03cc1eac8f364b.jpg (538x362, 45K)

kys, nigger

Attached: niggers59.jpg (500x533, 59K)

Your women seem to like us a fair bit, mate.

Attached: white3.png (720x720, 1.24M)

My thought exactly...Causes the chimps to go ApeShit literally...
Niggers don't have the brain capacity to understand that words are just words...