Selfie Death

College girl falls to her death while taking a selfie in Fordham University clock tower.

> Sydney Paige Monfries, 22, tripped and fell 40 feet to her death from Fordham University's clock tower while posting on Instagram.
> The college senior scaled Keating Hall clock tower with her friends around 3am. The tower is off-limits to students, but Sydney and her pals snuck in to take some pictures and have a good time.
> "They were like, 'We're seniors, let's go!' " said a student who was waiting tables at a local bar Saturday night when Sydney came in with a group of friends a couple hours before her fated fall.
> The coed and her pals scaled the tower's spiral staircase, and Sydney Monfries was taking a selfie when she tripped over some debris and plunged 40 feet, smashing the back of her head open.
> First responders said Sydney also suffered injuries to her pelvis, and her vitals flat-lined at the scene. Paramedics rushed the girl to St Barnabas Hospital but she died soon after arrival.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6921097/Pictured-Student-22-fell-Fordham-Universitys-bell-tower-4am.html
nypost.com/2019/04/14/sydney-paige-monfries-identified-as-fordham-university-student-who-fell-from-bell-tower

Attached: Sydney Monfries 04.jpg (1080x1080, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clvJQcNrti0
youtube.com/watch?v=83KJlYZASPc
youtube.com/watch?v=62Vchufk6qc
youtube.com/watch?v=K8T89LKfOZk
youtube.com/watch?v=xq3ZVGmUlmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sydney Monfries was trying to "get a better view of the city" while taking a picture for Instagram, a student told the New York Post, causing the coed to lose her balance and plunge 40 feet.
The girl suffered severe trauma to her brain and torso and died in hospital.

Attached: Sydney Monfries 02.jpg (1080x1080, 547K)

Ban gravity

Modern problems.

Attached: woman-passion-260nw-98093696.jpg (389x280, 24K)

She was still alive after taking the fall?

It is unclear how Sydney and her friends gained access to the clock tower, which is usually locked.
Students are forbidden inside the tower, and would likely face disciplinary action if they entered it.

Attached: Sydney Monfries 06.jpg (1080x1258, 653K)

>trying to "get a better view of the city"
More like trying to get a better view of them titties

Play stupid games..........

Darwin at work

>The girl suffered severe trauma to her brain
You sure it is related to the fall?

>off limits to students

her family should receive a fine for trespass

RIP mutt milkers

This happens frequently, makes me glad I never take selfies

Attached: 1554891141453.jpg (710x710, 161K)

Lots of falling incidents lately, especially in the grand canyon.

According to her LinkedIn page, Sydney Monfries was a photo intern at InStyle Magazine, and was studying journalism at Fordham University.

Attached: Sydney Monfries 01.jpg (1080x1349, 896K)

>In America, culprit sues you
Parents will sue AND win
Also memorial for girl

I've never fallen, and never seen anyone fall IRL. So to me, if you fall, you're basically a mouth breathing retard

Great tits
RIP Sydney

I'd finger fuck her corpse while everyone else was screaming

youtube.com/watch?v=clvJQcNrti0

lol. another Person of Color activist/journalist dies while acting like a self-entitled idiot. flow, my tears.

So nothing of value was lost?

why do these retards always hang out at the edge? they really believe nothing bad can ever happen to them?

Attached: Capture.png (715x857, 1.49M)

What a moron

youtube.com/watch?v=83KJlYZASPc

youtube.com/watch?v=62Vchufk6qc

Press S to laugh and spit on her corpse

>clock tower
Its those who burn coal
For whom the bell tolls

jeez that's so horrifying. What is WRONG with people. on BOTH sides. The idiot that barely has any value for their life and the people that actually laugh at this shit rather than feeling a sinking feeling. Humanity is burning from BOTH ends from what I'm seeing.

Do this once and you likely get away with it, but say 100 times and odds stack against you.

>feeling a sinking feeling
we're not the ones hanging at the edge of every available building. Dumb roasty deserved everything she got To be quite honest family!

goodbye a nice pair of tits

And this my frens is your average college educated person. Vapid, unaware of their surroundings, just a good debt slave. This world is lost

truly death worthy of the roastie

>retards literally not seeing she is sitting in a well protected balcony.

Be a Thot
Act like a Thot
Die like a Thot

Ever read/watch "The Time Machine"? It's the one with the Morlocks. SJWs, Thots, and most of these kids you fume about are Eloi.
Rest assured, your ancestors will farm them for food someday.

Attached: opps.webm (426x320, 241K)

Fordham University's clock tower is one of those things that Urban explorers regularly get into or on top of. Then when you take a thot with you because you think it will get you into her meatflaps resulting in her death. This is what happens when you take inexperienced people with you.

Grow up!

is he ok?

Have an upboat!

>have gf
>always walking along the edges
>cliffs, buildings, whatever
>relationship is getting rocky
>keeps on walking near edges despite my warnings
>could easily push her down and nobody would ever know it was me

shit bros these thoughts are scary, I would never do such a thing of course hehehe...

White people problems

good, fuck these vain roasties

Sauce

Yeah he landed on a nice soft pad full of concrete

And nothing of value was lost

(((journalism))) she would have been writing stories justifying the replacement of white people.

imagine what was going through his head as he was falling. He definitely had time to think. To bad he didn't think before walking around on the edge like a retard.

So true. This is why I'm getting a bike. I'm gonna ride and I'm gonna keep riding away from the awfulness.

Attached: _20190414_190553.jpg (1079x803, 162K)

Rip momma milkers

>i accept jesus christ into my heart thank you lord amen

Thot self-patrolled. Darwinism at work.

She's so beautiful, but she was a journalist so her death is basically meaningless

oh wait, saw this pic she was a mutt yuck

technically she's still alive in this photo, so it's ok if I use it for research purposes, right?

one can only hope. But people who do this kind of stuff are usually trying to get a rush in the moment due to being existentialists atheists.

>people that actually laugh at this shit rather than

Well welcome to Jow Forums.

Stupid bitch.

Attached: 1543528006780.jpg (413x413, 121K)

Instagram kills.

>The Time Machine
the only thing I remember about that movie was the moon cracking apart

Play stupid game - win stupid prize. I'm glad she won't spread her genes. 22 years old and forever dead.

S

She was biracial, her mom was light-skinned black and her dad was black.
She looks pretty pale in most of her pictures though.

Attached: Sydney Monfries 05.jpg (1080x1180, 736K)

Escape. Load quicksave.

well I'm not about to cry about some dead quadroon LARPing as King Kong on the clock tower

did she have time to update her profile pic while falling?

Photographer is standing on the edge himself.

Great tits! Thats a shame.

hahhahahahahahahahahahaha she's a dumb bitch and so are you.

goddamn, imagine having a few seconds to come to peace with your life while at the same time knowing you're gonna splatter in 3, 2, 1...

Just need to T-pose
What a noob

Painless death though. Once your spine goes you ain't feeling shit.

Anyone notice the cut to end shot of a white parachute deploying?

was*

>was a photo intern at InStyle Magazine, and was studying journalism

Unlikely she had any high IQ genes on either X chromosomes, so no big lose.

> based an dutchpilled

Attached: the-dutch-bike-42.jpg (280x179, 43K)

>light-skinned black means biracial

You're a retard.

yeah I see it, very faintly

he had a parachute,

youtube.com/watch?v=K8T89LKfOZk

> no wait she was an uggo
Lol. Kek.

She's pretty...

pretty fucking stupid.

More prototypical female behavior.
I'll have to send people this article when I'm arguing about how vain women are.
It'll be a pretty good anecdotal story that Thots are dumb women who only care about themselves and how they look in their Instagram photos.

>Be a good pair of white bob
>Die while taking a selfie

youtube.com/watch?v=xq3ZVGmUlmM
>stupid bitch

She'd only be a quadroon if her dad was white. If her parents were who he said they were that would make her 75% black. I am thinking mom cucked her dad with a whitey though.

Im bretty sure she fucks Blacks

Aww fuck imagine being at the bottom and watching her body fall to the concrete right in front of you.. gnarly

lying on the concrete in a pool of her student debt...taxpayers screwed again

Incel faggot detected

That balcony has glass walls, but you are still right, a large amount of people are extremely stupid

>rl to St Barnabas Hospital but she died soon after arrival.
Really casue it seems like she died the moment her head cracked open

>leaf

Nothing of valus was lost she looks like a race traitor to me

>12:28:55

Cuse libtards don't believe in gravity

Yaw daug it's white people hobby

If that dad is that light-skinned, he's probably not full niggers. Lots of African-Americans are 15% white

It's always a leaf with stupid reddit tier post

damn, lol

coming from the selfie death capital of the world

Is he gonna be fine

Learning by doing.

The relentless demand of the Indian man for bobs and vagene caused this.