As a Paki, can Europeans please man up and kill these rapists?

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

UK takes in worst from Pakistan's backwoods village Mirpur, they start raping kids, all Pakis get blame for it. Just kill these people. I am tired of getting blamed for these animals. Thank you.

Attached: 234234-12.55.25-PM.jpg (94 KB, 600x763)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html
vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/mirpur
youtube.com/watch?v=vsT53rWo2Lg
bbc.com/news/uk-18092605
mirror.co.uk/
straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/indian-girl-12-raped-and-killed-by-brothers-uncle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mirpuris
bc.edu/content/dam/files/research_sites/cjl/texts/center/conferences/solomon.htm

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

I don't think you understand. Murder is taboo in our nations, even your mother might abandon you if you are accused of it. Not even real murder but murder of goyim and gentiles too!

It's so weird. Like, without death, how can there be life? If we support the life of every single foreigner, what happens to our own? It's leeched away like a host with a parasite.

James Richardson
James Richardson

Murder is taboo in our nations

Yes but these are criminals

John Peterson
John Peterson

but user, being a criminal is fashionable.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

paki here, kys paki

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Only a friction of Ahmadiyyas are bearable. The rest are literal subhumans.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

kill most UK Bengalis while you're at it too

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Very rich, coming from a barbarian

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

b-but they dindu nuffin , its society that pushed them to do this

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

If these men were in Pakistan they would already have been lynched.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

i know , ive been to muslims countries before . its seems like you send your scum and lowest of the low to the west , which really is a bad strategy

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Anglo children are meant to be bred by a big paki cock.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

I know lad, it looks bad on all of us.
Everybody has to work to expose these people, and the corrupt police system that allows it to continue.
Local politicians and high-ranking officers seem to have been directly involved too in places like Rotheram, so the "afraid of being called racist" bit was partly a cover.

If you want to help tip the country rightways up again, never vote labour or tory again.
And tell your family the same.
Remember; they both group Muslims under the same heading as faggots and trannies - "the diversity quota" - and it's their "reforms" to our authorities that have made our education system, police, and judiciary services more concerned with "defending diversity" than doing their fucking jobs.
When this reaches it's logical conclusion, wer'e all fucked, and only hairy-arsed cleaver-wielding madmen will live to thrive on these isles thereafter.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

But op. White people cannot kill people anymore. You guys will have to do it. Secretly. Nobody cares if a Muslim is killed by a Muslim because we all know you are still in the process of drawing the lines between what you believe in and what your holy book says. The test we all under go between morality and mindlessly following.

If a white person kills a Muslim it's fatwa. But if a Muslim kills a Muslim it's because you guys know your own. We will keep the nazis at bay from killing you. If you keep your crazy people on a leash too

Attached: 5H7FALB.jpg (45 KB, 989x764)

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

You do it

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

its seems like you send your scum and lowest of the low to the west

The west takes the lowest of the low. UK took backwoods villagers because they were cheapest laborers.

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

Saudis is a great example of this. They exile too hardcore mullas and they end up in UK preaching about holy war with the infidels while their cuck government protects them from any criticism due to muh racism and islamophobia.
It get's quite surreal when saudi officials say about certain people that they are terrororist and they end up killing infidels in uk.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

It's OK, they are not entirely to blame. The official report said the police and local politicians contributed to it.

Thanks politicians.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

big cock
paki
pick one

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

yea i know, statistically paki's and indians have the smallest cocks. Smaller than the chinks.

They fuck more than the rest of us though.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Yeah, but they are minorities. And the majority population needs to feel guilty for the past, even if it means having their children raped and murdered .

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

No Europeans are gay cocksuckers.

Pakis welcome to come in and rape some more.

Attached: 5aa1fde1d7266.jpg (98 KB, 617x347)

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Kikes made our parents' generation so sick and deluded they feel far more empathy for heartless criminals than victims

James Gomez
James Gomez

Can't say I've ever met a Porkistani that didn't support child raping. Whadya know, good for you man.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

How so? It's a punishment for colonialism, no?

John Robinson
John Robinson

We will, but we can't distinguish between rapist pakis and other pakis since they all look the same. Sorry, nothing personell

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Yes, people don’t understand that the grooming was facilitated by people in authority but the Pakistani community is supposed to wear the blame so the ring leaders get off scott free. I just want the papers to start doing their job and digging through shit

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

Do it lads.

Attached: terrify-a-thousand.png (57 KB, 224x225)

Ian James
Ian James

Yeah some bong needs to go Batman but with more murder. Dress up as a clown and honk before killing your enemy

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

lol,poos arent any different ranjeet
nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Their whole community supports them. They don't see themselves as guests or even as part of a shared society.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

This.

There is a Paki-Saville-Cecil Smith-BBC -pedo-network link.

The British pedo elite were willing to harvest white children and use Pakis (including jihadis) as suppliers so they could get their cummies.

Expose this and the whole thing comes crashing down.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

This

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Why the fuck does your country take in degenerate backwoods Pakistanis from villages like Mirpur? There's a dedicated UK visa section in Mirpur, not even joking. Google it. That's like a country making a visa center for Americans in hillbilly area. Your politicians take the worst frm Pakistan and then you blame us.

Here is the link: vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/mirpur

UK has made visa center in one of the most backward villages in Pakistan.

Attached: 2343.png (55 KB, 250x250)

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Absolutely based

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

youtube.com/watch?v=vsT53rWo2Lg
this is how they talk

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Whoa, their very presence amongst us is a punishment, sounds a bit bigoted lad

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Our nations are already dead

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

because jews want us to kill each other out dear Paki friend.
they are not sending your best on purpose.
they are giving visas mostly to military age man offten with affilations to armed extremist/criminal groups as part of divide and conquer tactics.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

desu you lot deserve it,for what you did to the world

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Of course Bhangladeshi had to jump in and save that "khatre me hai" wala ismail bhai

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

let the limeys pay the toll for creating pakistan

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

what should have happened given the circumstances?
A unified Indian subcontinent?

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

How much do our garbage represent your countries?

I just assumed most of you guys were like this.

Camden White
Camden White

Funny how britbongs cry about this and blame the pedos, in Pakistan these criminals would be hunted down and beaten to mash. The Britsh justice system apparently supports pedos.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Britain is a pro-pedo island.

Don't forget the arch pedo Jimmy Savile was a "fixer" for the establishment. He knew where to source children.

Eli King
Eli King

Compensation

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

go to Islamabad in 2016
colleague insists my family visits his back home
arrive at Islamabad International Airport
chauffeur waiting for us, loads our bags into vehicle and starts driving towards colleagues family home in Saidpur
arrive at his home, he greets us despite it being 3am, helps us settle in, we all rest until 9am
do tourist shit like Faisal mosque, Margalla Hills, Rawal Lake etc etc etc
gets boring, want to see downtown Islamabad
every vendor refuses to let me pay, some are nice about it, some are rather forceful about it
have 145,000 Pakistani rupees on me burning a hole in my pocket
try buying more expensive souvenirs, vendors still refuse to let me pay, insisting it is their pleasure to serve me as their guest
their guest?
lolwut, I don't know you faggots
even poor people are smiling
everyone is just happy to be alive
everyone frantically waiting to shake my hand and ask me questions about living in America
calls to prayer were annoying and people were smelly/gross but otherwise experience was 5/10, not awful
stay at colleagues home for another 4 days, kids all playing soccer together, picking wildflowers on the hills, chasing bugs etc etc etc, typical kid shit
go home, colleague arrives week later
"user that was fun, we should do it again soon."

Did we get memed by the Media Jew? Not for nothing, but I didn't get abducted by angry Jihadis while in Pakistan with my family.

Carson King
Carson King

The kekest of keks. But true

Attached: 1548784160823.jpg (20 KB, 392x393)

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Maybe Anglos, maybe even my country.
But what of Sweden? Poland, Hungary, Austria? They never profited off anything and are being punished, face it, you are not righteous.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Glad you had a good experience with our country fren. Visit again.

Attached: 567567.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Same here, we had a similar situation with pedo faggot Joris Demmink. If Western men had any balls left they wouldn't support al this pedophilia and faggotry

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

All the shit pakis are in UK now, they will be a global power soon and Europe's down the drain, lmfao

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

The problem isn't just Paki's, It's Islam. They have the wrong mentality amongst their communities. Instead of cleaning out your own trash you protect it, because numbers are more important when conquering and subverting a countries political system from within.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

Wow a self aware paki. Normally your kind are too inbred to realise what you are doing is barbaric. There may be hope for you guys yet.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

It explains the Tommy Robinson shit or whatever his name is. Definitely a case of look over here but don’t look over there. I used to dislike SJWs but frankly I think they’re going to hold the fort long enough for the truth to come out.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

europeans
man up
Lol they don't even own guns, what are they going to do? Call them bigots and blow rape whistles? "S-stop having sex with our daughters and sisters! I... I mean it!"

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Don't act like you're not to blame Jew. You people spread cuck propaganda.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

This, the average Western man is a selfish women abiding hedonistic pussy

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

I'm Punjabi, but all Paki trash are the same as Mirpuri cunts. Don't try and pretend that you're not.

James Jones
James Jones

yes i agree, only countries involved in colonialism should be punished

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

most brit flags on Jow Forums are pakis wanting to be white and relevant. makes me fucking sick to say it but brit/pol/ is islam central and pozzed as fuck. also fucking boring. if you see a brit flag assume it is a paki white-child-raping sandnigger piece of shit invader in a country they will never be a part of or belong in. day of deportation is approaching.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

I am tired of getting blamed for these animals.
My favourite thing about your common UK paki is that they will screech autistically about Islam and the glory of pakistan and muslims etc, and yet don't work outside of being a uber drivers or kebab technicians, dress like nignogs (except when its friday prayers then its preening for the public), listen to degenerate rap music, all smoke weed, all try to fuck the nastiest of chav slags, and basically mimic the shit they see in music videos.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

We are neutral. If we see pakis lying, we point it out and if we see indians lying we point it out. We dont take sides (at least the smart ones,who know history)

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

t. paki pretending to be white

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

yeah that makes a load of sense you fucking low IQ shitskin

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

What makes me even angrier is that, in Pakistan, most of those people would be dead, lynched or murdered in prison. Here they get like 10 fucking years with parole, in a comfortable prison. We should kill them all, and kill their fucking families for good measure. Rotherham and Telford really pushed me over the fucking line.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

state of my country. burn cardboard, get arrested. be paki literal scum raping kids, get away with it. what a country, what a land to be proud of. join sandnigger terrorist organisation, get brits to pay for you to get back to paki infested Britain. you literally could not make this shit up.

Attached: clown44324.png (178 KB, 998x621)

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

hell no, most of those uk Bengalis are considered trash by us too, they give us a bad rep. We tend to mostly send our worst these days. If they acted in BD,the way they act in the uk, they would get beat up

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Can any Brit redpill me about the Daily Mirror?
That seems like a very non-PC frontpage (besides the "Asian" part)

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

you sound reasonable, but leftists in government is insane.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

My IQ is definitely higher than yours

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Asian
That has nothing to do with pc...it’s just the general vernacular for South Asian

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Not true. I'm studying medicine at AKU. How am i like these people?

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Same trash mentality as them.

Nathan King
Nathan King

finds the need to post that
cope, retard

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Referring to Muslims and Middle Easterners as "Asian" is a definitive PC move.
It might be technically correct but they know what they are doing. When Westerners hear the word "Asian" they don't immediately think of fucking Pakistan.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

This
Thanks for punishing England, God

James Stewart
James Stewart

I believe I can explain this. By introducing criminals from other societies politicians are able to introduce a chaotic element into an orderly system. If they do this enough, in combination with dismantling existing institutions such as a functional police force by undermining it, the common person will eventually lose faith in the existing structures. This allows politicians to step in with a promise to restore order, if only the common person grants them increase power and control and agrees to having certain liberties revoked.

This is a method of transitioning a functional state into a dictatorship influenced by lobbyists. These lobbyists typically work for mega corporations and bankers. These also benefit greatly by taking criminals from rural villages with no banks or brands, and transferring them into nations where they will now need to take loans, bolstering the banks and the companies who are intertwined with them.

tl;dr - They need an excuse to drift towards Marxist dictatorship controlled by jew bankers via lobbyists and unelected organizations such as the EU, and UN for those not in the EU.

David Hill
David Hill

user, when you say Asian in the UK it means South Asian. It makes sense because most Asian immigrants are Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

For the rest of Asia you would say East Asia or South East Asia etc..

Luke James
Luke James

Perhaps, but in the UK it’s always been more of an Indian subcontinent reference, or at least inclusive of it (not Middle Eastern though.) This is obviously confusing to those outside of the UK, but the targeted audience of those publications within the UK don’t think they mean Japanese, etc. If anything you could say it’s PC in the sense that it obscures the “type” of brown person it is (when 99% are paki Muslims) which is why Sikh and Hindu groups wanted the media to cease with the usage of the “Asian” description.

Attached: 0D080D6F-540E-440B-B01E-2DEED5E7902C.jpg (425 KB, 750x1136)

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

this

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

As a Paki
In Pak,they just kidnap and make the 12 year old girls their 4th wife.
In Europe,they rape as marrying them is difficult.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

And Hindus and Sikhs hate being lumped in with that title when the perpatrators of these "asian grooming gangs" are overwhelmingly pakistani and muslim
even they're more redpilled than the government
bbc.com/news/uk-18092605

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

It's a popular trash tabloid paper. Here's today's front page. You can see from it's online site what they go with.

mirror.co.uk/

Attached: Screenshot-20190415-134103~2.png (1.64 MB, 1080x1373)

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

There is a Sikh in that grooming gang case.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

he converted after the events actually. You can look it up

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

I agree 100%, just say Pakistani rape gang not Asian or Muslim. Don't lump an entire continent or religion with these pedo pakis.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Pakistani rape gang not Asian or Muslim
They are Muslim.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

So? Should we ban all Hindus from public transport so women can travel without being raped and mutilated?

Julian Green
Julian Green

Should we ban all Hindus from public transport
If you can show data supporting your theory,you can.
Other than that,it is a known fact that Muslims rape in disproportionate numbers.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

The real crime is being white, poor and possibly racist.

Levi Young
Levi Young

Asian, I would agree on because it’s so vague and could be inclusive of multiple type of irrelevant people, but they are all Muslim...I think paki should indeed be highlighted though, because I don’t even really see Muslims from other backgrounds doing this shit.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

Marriage under 16 is illegal in Pakistan. Punishment for extra-marital sex is death.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Show me those numbers then. Maybe we should just say South Asian rape gangs to be safe.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

tl;dr - They need an excuse to drift towards Marxist dictatorship controlled by jew bankers via lobbyists and unelected organizations such as the EU, and UN for those not in the EU.

Why don't you people vote out these politicians?

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

I read on reddit some Pakistanis blaming a very select caste/clan/geographical group for most bad Pakistani behaviour in Britain. Is there something to that?
Also your country looks extremely beautiful. Closest I've been was Kashgar.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Post the full list of towns

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

paki go home

to londonistan

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

Marriage under 16 is illegal in Pakistan
Raveena(13) and Reena(15)
Tell us more jokes.

Attached: Capture.jpg (50 KB, 1177x303)

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

Did we get memed by the Media Jew?
Obviously yes. Most Muslims I've met IRL have had funny beliefs when it comes to trying to scientifically justify the Quran, but have also been exceedingly nice people. The hospitality is off the charts.
They have some of the semitic sneakiness going on, but they were very nice to me.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

Show me those numbers then
1400 girls raped by Paki Muslims.
There is your number.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

My point exactly, its a crime unique to Pakistani immigrants in the UK. Kind of like Nigerians and internet fraud, you wouldn't call it an Africa fraud gang, since you never get any emails from Tanzanian princes asking for your mother's maiden name.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

cheaply clad a building so hundreds of people die
no charges

burn a piece of cardboard
EXCUSE ME SIR DO YOU HAVE A LOISENCE

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Look at this shitskin trying to cull his kid raping competition

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Raping and murdering is in your blood. Your entire religion is a hateful ideology masquerading as a religion. Your fate was sealed when you were circumcised and given a Muslim name and fed Islam from birth to death. Repent and maybe you'll be saved by your faith and God's grace.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

This sort of illegal stuff does happen in backwards areas and is punished. Why are you citing crime as if it is a common practice? Should I cite the thousands of rapes that happen in India as common Indian practice?

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Democracy is a meme that contradicts objective reality which we've convinced ourselves is real.

Attached: Valfusk---Metoden.jpg (66 KB, 750x750)

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

No source
Here's some numbers for you Pajeet:

"India has a grim record of sexual assaults on minors, with more than 36,000 cases reported in 2016, according to latest available government data."

straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/indian-girl-12-raped-and-killed-by-brothers-uncle

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-15-at-9.02.55-PM.png (315 KB, 1524x1040)

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Why don't you people vote out these politicians?
voting changes anything
The west is governed by a usurious, godless society that overturned 2,000 years of its development, all to become the slaves of jews and their shabbos goys. Bit by bit, its high culture, religion, outlook, confidence had been coaxed away by the indulging of material sensation and delusions of grandeur. We are only really given two choices in voting: fast or a bit slower; the direction, however, does not change. It will all come crashing down of course. Eventually the parasite kills its host, cancer claims its victim. I'd say we are about 40 - 60 years away from the inevitable.

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

Based Mirpuris ruining it for everyone while the state bans racism to the point where no nuance can be introduced and all Pakistanis get blamed for it

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

A normal day in India:

"In this case, the girl's uncle, 40, has also been arrested, and police are searching for the eldest brother after the body was found in the central state of Madhya Pradesh last week.

The accused had initially tried to put the blame on a rival family before police in Sagar district found discrepancies in their statement and realised the eldest brother was missing.

"That was a big clue," district police superintendent Amit Sanghi told AFP by phone.

"All the men (three brothers and the uncle) were involved in raping the girl and when she threatened to tell the police, they strangled her to death and chopped off her head and dumped the body."

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Just kill these people.
have your IC do it

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Should I cite the thousands of rapes
Rape rate in India--1.8
US--27.3
Pak--Unrecorded.
UK--17.0

So,numbers and data dont lie.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Yes the problem is UK taking in people from Mirpur and surrounding backwards areas which are some of the most uneducated groups in Pakistan. Thanks for understanding Aussie friend. Australia has always been one of my favorite countries, and I am a big fan of the Aussie cricket team which was the most formidable team throughout my childhood.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Mirpuris
"While no accurate statistics are available, an estimated 60 to 70 per cent of British Pakistanis in England have origins in the Mirpur District."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mirpuris

Zez. This is like if Australia was judged purely by people from Adelaide but the people running Pakistan made it illegal to mention that Australians were causing the trouble.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Don't expect anything from the Britcucks. They're genetically inferior to most other whites. They only care about soccer and beers. Big bellied idiots with rotten teeth.

You could rape their entire family in front of them, and all they'd think about would be getting shitfaced to the next soccer match.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

No source
Just Google Rotherham you subhuman.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

1. Most girls cannot report when you people ostracize the girl because of lack of honor if she is raped.
2. Most girls cannot report when you people just kill the girl after rape. For example in the Kathua case.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

The reason there's such a low rate of rapes in India is because your women are so nasty, hairy and smelly, that you don't even want to fuck them yourselves.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Most girls cannot report
Even with a presumed massive underreporting, the difference in rape rate is huge.
So,hard luck Paki.That is the truth.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

because your women are so nasty
Good right?At least,we dont do the cuck shit like you beta pussies.

Ethan James
Ethan James

The pakis were just a supply outfit for the same old elite nonces

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

We didn't take anything the government used your trash people as poison for our society

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

sorry based paki bongs are faggots

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

interesting

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Isn't there a clean beach or street nearby calling for your curry-induced explosive diarrhea?

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

VERY IMPORTANT POST. Thanks.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

POO IN LOO niggers.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Yeah alot of sikhs complain because some thick idiots have actually attacked sikhs thinking they were muslim pakis because they dont know the difference. Sikhs are no saints though and often work with pakis in drug trade and other crime.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Makes a claim
Asks others to verify it

Ok user I believe you 100% you are correct

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

The crumpet will rise again from the poo covered ashes.

Attached: 1554688005549.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

I know, even in many of these cases Sikhs have indirectly been accomplices by providing drugs to these gangs, etc. But the acts themselves are nearly always 100% pakis and maybe some Bangladeshis.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

No they are bro tier and hope they will get out of jail faster.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

I come from kekistan i can triforce

▲▲

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

everything is Pakistan's fault

You pajeets are pathetic, wat's next? Blaming them for streetshitting?

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

You pajeets are pathetic
Come with your flag Paki faggot.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

"When the Muslims ruled India they destroyed all of the toilets made of gold that every Indian had in their giant mansions thats why we shit in the street and live in slums now"

He is literally the only retard in this thread, everyone else is learning or contributing

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Asks others to verify it
How hard is it to Google Rotherham u Muslim subhuman?

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

He is literally the only retard in this thread
Cope u muslim faggot.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

The big movement hides the small movement.

I come here from the other place to tell you this.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

How hard is it to ride public transport without raping and murdering schoolgirls?

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Manlet

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

In the uk the term is used because it’s illegal to identify pedos as being part of any particular religious group, even if said group of people are responsible for a massive percentage of offences. It would also be illegal to suggest that said group of people should take responsibility for the people committing these offences as it’s clearly a problem within that group.

I’ve probably broken laws here just by having this opinion.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Geert, I was talking about Pajeet. I'm on your side here.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Do you have a loicense for those dubbles?

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

How hard is it to ride public transport without raping
The most brutal rapist in that bus rape was a 17 year old Muslim.
The girl on her deathbed had specifically asked the govt to punish him severely.

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

I'm on your side here.
Hahahaha.
Rekt Muslim pussy.
Keep licking their feet like a good pig.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Ironic since you yid fags literally piss yourself if Hamas or Hezbollah farts in your direction

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

I feel like committing treason today, what’s a good paki dish? You guys eat samosas?

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Should'nt have invaded Kashmir then

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Says Israel's ally

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Ok Ahmed, settle down.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Mirpuri
See? You should’ve given whole of Kashmir to us. You wouldn’t be getting blamed for this.

As for us? We would’ve genocided them anyway.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Says Israel's ally
Fuck Israel and Fuck Jews.
Good that they are fucking your lot in Palestine though.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Rotherham and Telford really pushed me over the fucking line.
And yet here you are posting and seething about it online, what you gonna do? Nothing.

Cooper King
Cooper King

The paki lobby is very powerful on this board
//boards.4channel.org/trv/thread/1571466#p1571466

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

In totally okay with anything that happens in the West. Godspeed you immigrants!

Attached: 1542957753149.jpg (51 KB, 469x474)

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Sorry wrong reply, was meant for the braindamaged poojeet

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Mutton samosa I reckon

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Fuck Israel and Fuck Jews

You say that while your government gives money to Israel and your Bollywood stars entertain their politicians

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

He's brought his friends with him, can't fight alone, typical.

Just like they can't rape alone, need their friends to help them overpower girls half their size and age.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Yeah,so?

Evan King
Evan King

You really are a literal retard

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Killing people you don't agree with? Yep you are a confirmed Muslim. The children raped were Br*itish so it's not even like they were humans. This was a case of mass bestially and possibly animal cruelty. Remember that Br*tain is responsible for giving the kikes the territory to form Israel as a result of the Balfour Declaration.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Broken record.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Hi, Jimmy Savile here checking in from Hell (located under burgerland). I molested >400 kids, how come everyone forgets me so quickly..? Pakis are low T, I dont need a gang to reach power level 1400, all u need is like 4 Jimmy Saviles...

Oh by the way dont blame me or the pakis, we're innocent... blame the evil kikes. Theyre the REAL monsters... it was tve kikes i tell yah, they MADE us do it..! Its not OUR fault!

Attached: Jimmy-Saville.png (219 KB, 848x530)

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

I'm not a murderer. That would make me worse than the Muslim rapists. And there's not really any hope when even the state protects them and won't say Islamic rape gangs on mainstream tv, further protecting the lust jihadi's. Ironically we would be arrested by the state's mafia if we even lift a finger to put a stop to this sort of thing.

Our only hope was Brexit

and they cancelled Brexit.

Attached: uk-trojan-horse-today.jpg (470 KB, 1767x1155)

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

eat shit and die you fucking cucklord boot receptacle

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

No they wouldn't. The girls weren't mudslime so it is open season to rape non muhammad personality cult members.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

This needs to be made into a billboard poster

John Robinson
John Robinson

The Netherlands funded the takeover of England (1688) then Scotland (1707). Britain is a jewish creation, and a derivative of a Hebrew word for Contract, ie merchant contract law. The only real Brits are the jewish elite, the rest of us are English, Scottish or Welsh, the ones that get fucked over by a network of 500k Judeo-Freemasons. You're a piece of shit if you think anyone deserves the shit that has been forced on this island since the 17th century.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Pakis are worst of humanity.

Half of these scums are not even immigrants, they're born here. Born scum.

Attached: Indian.jpg (15 KB, 271x186)

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

We had a story of the author visiting Pakistan and having a similar experience in 9th grade Hindi textbook.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

The name Britain was named by the Romans you bellend. Nothing to do with kikery.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

And the Jews that run our countries have declared that anything someone does that is a crime, if the skin of the person doing it is not white, then it's not illegal.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

You fucking idiot it is the same word that is all. Stupid ignorant cunt. BRIT is contract, that is why KIKES named it that after 1707.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

The kikes that were banned from 1290 and funded Cromwell. Learn your history. Speculative Freemasonry ie the Orange Order from the Dutch House of Orange, funded by Dutch Jewosh merchants, then they created the Grand Lodge in 1717. Freemasonry is jewish.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Suck my fucking dick you dumb fucking faggot: bc.edu/content/dam/files/research_sites/cjl/texts/center/conferences/solomon.htm

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Triggered

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Gone quiet cunt? Know your fucking place.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Jesus Kike Christ you really are triggered like a blue haired faggot at edinburgh university

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

The irony is if they did this in your country, my dear Iqbal - you guys would know what to fucking do with them.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Your link says nothing about Britain meaning some Jew word you fucking Muslim cunt kek

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

thanks felix, very cool

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

You're the faggot running cover for kikes because you are too fuking retarded to know your own history like a good stupid suppine goy fuck.

John Morris
John Morris

The entire article is about the hebrew word Brit, which is why jews named this CORPORATION Britain after they conquered us in 1688

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Just your alex jones theory despite these isles having that name for thousands of years, but it's not like you have to have suspicions when everyone already knows that kikes run the place for centuries now. It just discredits your argument as speculation instead.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Asian
Wtf is it with those media morons that don't understand shitskins aren't Asian

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

These also benefit greatly by taking criminals from rural villages with no banks or brands, and transferring them into nations where they will now need to take loans, bolstering the banks and the companies who are intertwined with them.

This is one of the major reasons for the immigration issues in the US. Americans are tapped out at this point and more people are waking up to the usury and avoiding debt as much as possible. So banks need to import more debt slaves to keep the scam running.

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

stop digging.
your deep enough.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

You don't know your own history and are spewing shite like you do. You're on here yet clueless about this corporation we live under which has been exposed for years by the likes of lawful rebellion. That you resort to mentioning Alex Jones just shows how little you know. I implore you to kill yourself immediately.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Many Asians can have skin that colour or darker

Attached: 584C58F0-B48E-404F-8E36-B23CA7D2CE00.jpg (63 KB, 512x344)

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Unlike you, I knew where the name Britain came from whereas you thought it came from a bunch of kikes and still continue to believe that without evidence.
Just a Muslim trying to dishearten the people of the British Isles.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

You must have the memory of a goldfish mate.

Attached: OCD-INTENSIFIES.jpg (129 KB, 1199x851)

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

At last, a rational Paki. I thought your kind went extinct.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Killing people you don't agree with?

I know it sounds harsh but I am sick of people lumping me with these animals when I travel abroad. I cannot do anything against them, but I get lumped with them. And the people who should be doing something (i.e. British police) are not doing anything. So I'm being trashed for something not in my control. Fuck.

Attached: 23423-3.43.34-PM.jpg (56 KB, 580x580)

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Based muslim poo.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

Here have an upkek.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Wasnt Pakistan hiding aiding and abetting OBL? Yeah fuck that entire country. Burn

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Glad you agree they are animals. So long as your stay in Pakistan and don't immigrate to our area of the world, we're cool.

Asher Long
Asher Long

Whatever you say there, Aayan

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

So why the fuck do they lump Asians and Middle Easterners together? Is it really just Jewish subversion? I’d rather be called a law-abiding soulless chink then a shitskinned rapist paki.

Christopher James
Christopher James

Doubt

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

It’s not, what you’re calling Asian is thought of as more Oriental in the UK and pakis aren’t Middle Eastern, those from the Indian subcontinent/South Asia are called Asian (it’s just been that was going back to the Raj thing.) Middle Easterners are called Middle Easterns.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit