As a Paki, can Europeans please man up and kill these rapists?

UK takes in worst from Pakistan's backwoods village Mirpur, they start raping kids, all Pakis get blame for it. Just kill these people. I am tired of getting blamed for these animals. Thank you.

Attached: 234234 12.55.25 PM.jpg (600x763, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html
vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/mirpur
youtube.com/watch?v=vsT53rWo2Lg
bbc.com/news/uk-18092605
mirror.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think you understand. Murder is taboo in our nations, even your mother might abandon you if you are accused of it. Not even real murder but murder of goyim and gentiles too!

It's so weird. Like, without death, how can there be life? If we support the life of every single foreigner, what happens to our own? It's leeched away like a host with a parasite.

>Murder is taboo in our nations

Yes but these are criminals

but user, being a criminal is fashionable.

paki here, kys paki

Only a friction of Ahmadiyyas are bearable. The rest are literal subhumans.

kill most UK Bengalis while you're at it too

Very rich, coming from a barbarian

b-but they dindu nuffin , its society that pushed them to do this

If these men were in Pakistan they would already have been lynched.

i know , ive been to muslims countries before . its seems like you send your scum and lowest of the low to the west , which really is a bad strategy

Anglo children are meant to be bred by a big paki cock.

I know lad, it looks bad on all of us.
Everybody has to work to expose these people, and the corrupt police system that allows it to continue.
Local politicians and high-ranking officers seem to have been directly involved too in places like Rotheram, so the "afraid of being called racist" bit was partly a cover.

If you want to help tip the country rightways up again, never vote labour or tory again.
And tell your family the same.
Remember; they both group Muslims under the same heading as faggots and trannies - "the diversity quota" - and it's their "reforms" to our authorities that have made our education system, police, and judiciary services more concerned with "defending diversity" than doing their fucking jobs.
When this reaches it's logical conclusion, wer'e all fucked, and only hairy-arsed cleaver-wielding madmen will live to thrive on these isles thereafter.

But op. White people cannot kill people anymore. You guys will have to do it. Secretly. Nobody cares if a Muslim is killed by a Muslim because we all know you are still in the process of drawing the lines between what you believe in and what your holy book says. The test we all under go between morality and mindlessly following.

If a white person kills a Muslim it's fatwa. But if a Muslim kills a Muslim it's because you guys know your own. We will keep the nazis at bay from killing you. If you keep your crazy people on a leash too

Attached: 5H7FALB.jpg (989x764, 45K)

You do it

>its seems like you send your scum and lowest of the low to the west

The west takes the lowest of the low. UK took backwoods villagers because they were cheapest laborers.

Saudis is a great example of this. They exile too hardcore mullas and they end up in UK preaching about holy war with the infidels while their cuck government protects them from any criticism due to muh racism and islamophobia.
It get's quite surreal when saudi officials say about certain people that they are terrororist and they end up killing infidels in uk.

It's OK, they are not entirely to blame. The official report said the police and local politicians contributed to it.

Thanks politicians.

>big cock
>paki
pick one

yea i know, statistically paki's and indians have the smallest cocks. Smaller than the chinks.

They fuck more than the rest of us though.

Yeah, but they are minorities. And the majority population needs to feel guilty for the past, even if it means having their children raped and murdered .

No Europeans are gay cocksuckers.

Pakis welcome to come in and rape some more.

Attached: 5aa1fde1d7266.jpg (617x347, 98K)

Kikes made our parents' generation so sick and deluded they feel far more empathy for heartless criminals than victims

Can't say I've ever met a Porkistani that didn't support child raping. Whadya know, good for you man.

How so? It's a punishment for colonialism, no?

We will, but we can't distinguish between rapist pakis and other pakis since they all look the same. Sorry, nothing personell

Yes, people don’t understand that the grooming was facilitated by people in authority but the Pakistani community is supposed to wear the blame so the ring leaders get off scott free. I just want the papers to start doing their job and digging through shit

Do it lads.

Attached: terrify_a_thousand.png (224x225, 57K)

Yeah some bong needs to go Batman but with more murder. Dress up as a clown and honk before killing your enemy

lol,poos arent any different ranjeet
nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html

Their whole community supports them. They don't see themselves as guests or even as part of a shared society.

This.

There is a Paki-Saville-Cecil Smith-BBC -pedo-network link.

The British pedo elite were willing to harvest white children and use Pakis (including jihadis) as suppliers so they could get their cummies.

Expose this and the whole thing comes crashing down.

This

Why the fuck does your country take in degenerate backwoods Pakistanis from villages like Mirpur? There's a dedicated UK visa section in Mirpur, not even joking. Google it. That's like a country making a visa center for Americans in hillbilly area. Your politicians take the worst frm Pakistan and then you blame us.

Here is the link: vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/mirpur

UK has made visa center in one of the most backward villages in Pakistan.

Attached: 2343.png (250x250, 55K)

Absolutely based

youtube.com/watch?v=vsT53rWo2Lg
this is how they talk

Whoa, their very presence amongst us is a punishment, sounds a bit bigoted lad

Our nations are already dead

because jews want us to kill each other out dear Paki friend.
they are not sending your best on purpose.
they are giving visas mostly to military age man offten with affilations to armed extremist/criminal groups as part of divide and conquer tactics.

desu you lot deserve it,for what you did to the world

Of course Bhangladeshi had to jump in and save that "khatre me hai" wala ismail bhai

let the limeys pay the toll for creating pakistan

what should have happened given the circumstances?
A unified Indian subcontinent?

How much do our garbage represent your countries?

I just assumed most of you guys were like this.

Funny how britbongs cry about this and blame the pedos, in Pakistan these criminals would be hunted down and beaten to mash. The Britsh justice system apparently supports pedos.

Britain is a pro-pedo island.

Don't forget the arch pedo Jimmy Savile was a "fixer" for the establishment. He knew where to source children.

Compensation

>go to Islamabad in 2016
>colleague insists my family visits his back home
>arrive at Islamabad International Airport
>chauffeur waiting for us, loads our bags into vehicle and starts driving towards colleagues family home in Saidpur
>arrive at his home, he greets us despite it being 3am, helps us settle in, we all rest until 9am
>do tourist shit like Faisal mosque, Margalla Hills, Rawal Lake etc etc etc
>gets boring, want to see downtown Islamabad
>every vendor refuses to let me pay, some are nice about it, some are rather forceful about it
>have 145,000 Pakistani rupees on me burning a hole in my pocket
>try buying more expensive souvenirs, vendors still refuse to let me pay, insisting it is their pleasure to serve me as their guest
>their guest?
>lolwut, I don't know you faggots
>even poor people are smiling
>everyone is just happy to be alive
>everyone frantically waiting to shake my hand and ask me questions about living in America
>calls to prayer were annoying and people were smelly/gross but otherwise experience was 5/10, not awful
>stay at colleagues home for another 4 days, kids all playing soccer together, picking wildflowers on the hills, chasing bugs etc etc etc, typical kid shit
>go home, colleague arrives week later
>"user that was fun, we should do it again soon."

Did we get memed by the Media Jew? Not for nothing, but I didn't get abducted by angry Jihadis while in Pakistan with my family.

The kekest of keks. But true

Attached: 1548784160823.jpg (392x393, 20K)

Maybe Anglos, maybe even my country.
But what of Sweden? Poland, Hungary, Austria? They never profited off anything and are being punished, face it, you are not righteous.

Glad you had a good experience with our country fren. Visit again.

Attached: 567567.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Same here, we had a similar situation with pedo faggot Joris Demmink. If Western men had any balls left they wouldn't support al this pedophilia and faggotry

All the shit pakis are in UK now, they will be a global power soon and Europe's down the drain, lmfao

The problem isn't just Paki's, It's Islam. They have the wrong mentality amongst their communities. Instead of cleaning out your own trash you protect it, because numbers are more important when conquering and subverting a countries political system from within.

Wow a self aware paki. Normally your kind are too inbred to realise what you are doing is barbaric. There may be hope for you guys yet.

It explains the Tommy Robinson shit or whatever his name is. Definitely a case of look over here but don’t look over there. I used to dislike SJWs but frankly I think they’re going to hold the fort long enough for the truth to come out.

>europeans
>man up
Lol they don't even own guns, what are they going to do? Call them bigots and blow rape whistles? "S-stop having sex with our daughters and sisters! I... I mean it!"

Don't act like you're not to blame Jew. You people spread cuck propaganda.

This, the average Western man is a selfish women abiding hedonistic pussy

I'm Punjabi, but all Paki trash are the same as Mirpuri cunts. Don't try and pretend that you're not.

yes i agree, only countries involved in colonialism should be punished

most brit flags on Jow Forums are pakis wanting to be white and relevant. makes me fucking sick to say it but brit/pol/ is islam central and pozzed as fuck. also fucking boring. if you see a brit flag assume it is a paki white-child-raping sandnigger piece of shit invader in a country they will never be a part of or belong in. day of deportation is approaching.

>I am tired of getting blamed for these animals.
My favourite thing about your common UK paki is that they will screech autistically about Islam and the glory of pakistan and muslims etc, and yet don't work outside of being a uber drivers or kebab technicians, dress like nignogs (except when its friday prayers then its preening for the public), listen to degenerate rap music, all smoke weed, all try to fuck the nastiest of chav slags, and basically mimic the shit they see in music videos.

We are neutral. If we see pakis lying, we point it out and if we see indians lying we point it out. We dont take sides (at least the smart ones,who know history)

t. paki pretending to be white

yeah that makes a load of sense you fucking low IQ shitskin

What makes me even angrier is that, in Pakistan, most of those people would be dead, lynched or murdered in prison. Here they get like 10 fucking years with parole, in a comfortable prison. We should kill them all, and kill their fucking families for good measure. Rotherham and Telford really pushed me over the fucking line.

state of my country. burn cardboard, get arrested. be paki literal scum raping kids, get away with it. what a country, what a land to be proud of. join sandnigger terrorist organisation, get brits to pay for you to get back to paki infested Britain. you literally could not make this shit up.

Attached: clown44324.png (998x621, 178K)

hell no, most of those uk Bengalis are considered trash by us too, they give us a bad rep. We tend to mostly send our worst these days. If they acted in BD,the way they act in the uk, they would get beat up

Can any Brit redpill me about the Daily Mirror?
That seems like a very non-PC frontpage (besides the "Asian" part)

you sound reasonable, but leftists in government is insane.

My IQ is definitely higher than yours

>Asian
That has nothing to do with pc...it’s just the general vernacular for South Asian

Not true. I'm studying medicine at AKU. How am i like these people?

Same trash mentality as them.

>finds the need to post that
cope, retard

Referring to Muslims and Middle Easterners as "Asian" is a definitive PC move.
It might be technically correct but they know what they are doing. When Westerners hear the word "Asian" they don't immediately think of fucking Pakistan.

This
Thanks for punishing England, God

I believe I can explain this. By introducing criminals from other societies politicians are able to introduce a chaotic element into an orderly system. If they do this enough, in combination with dismantling existing institutions such as a functional police force by undermining it, the common person will eventually lose faith in the existing structures. This allows politicians to step in with a promise to restore order, if only the common person grants them increase power and control and agrees to having certain liberties revoked.

This is a method of transitioning a functional state into a dictatorship influenced by lobbyists. These lobbyists typically work for mega corporations and bankers. These also benefit greatly by taking criminals from rural villages with no banks or brands, and transferring them into nations where they will now need to take loans, bolstering the banks and the companies who are intertwined with them.

tl;dr - They need an excuse to drift towards Marxist dictatorship controlled by jew bankers via lobbyists and unelected organizations such as the EU, and UN for those not in the EU.

user, when you say Asian in the UK it means South Asian. It makes sense because most Asian immigrants are Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

For the rest of Asia you would say East Asia or South East Asia etc..

Perhaps, but in the UK it’s always been more of an Indian subcontinent reference, or at least inclusive of it (not Middle Eastern though.) This is obviously confusing to those outside of the UK, but the targeted audience of those publications within the UK don’t think they mean Japanese, etc. If anything you could say it’s PC in the sense that it obscures the “type” of brown person it is (when 99% are paki Muslims) which is why Sikh and Hindu groups wanted the media to cease with the usage of the “Asian” description.

Attached: 0D080D6F-540E-440B-B01E-2DEED5E7902C.jpg (750x1136, 425K)

this

>As a Paki
In Pak,they just kidnap and make the 12 year old girls their 4th wife.
In Europe,they rape as marrying them is difficult.

And Hindus and Sikhs hate being lumped in with that title when the perpatrators of these "asian grooming gangs" are overwhelmingly pakistani and muslim
even they're more redpilled than the government
bbc.com/news/uk-18092605

It's a popular trash tabloid paper. Here's today's front page. You can see from it's online site what they go with.

mirror.co.uk/

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-134103~2.png (1080x1373, 1.64M)

There is a Sikh in that grooming gang case.

he converted after the events actually. You can look it up

I agree 100%, just say Pakistani rape gang not Asian or Muslim. Don't lump an entire continent or religion with these pedo pakis.

>Pakistani rape gang not Asian or Muslim
They are Muslim.

So? Should we ban all Hindus from public transport so women can travel without being raped and mutilated?

>Should we ban all Hindus from public transport
If you can show data supporting your theory,you can.
Other than that,it is a known fact that Muslims rape in disproportionate numbers.

The real crime is being white, poor and possibly racist.

Asian, I would agree on because it’s so vague and could be inclusive of multiple type of irrelevant people, but they are all Muslim...I think paki should indeed be highlighted though, because I don’t even really see Muslims from other backgrounds doing this shit.

Marriage under 16 is illegal in Pakistan. Punishment for extra-marital sex is death.

Show me those numbers then. Maybe we should just say South Asian rape gangs to be safe.

>tl;dr - They need an excuse to drift towards Marxist dictatorship controlled by jew bankers via lobbyists and unelected organizations such as the EU, and UN for those not in the EU.

Why don't you people vote out these politicians?

I read on reddit some Pakistanis blaming a very select caste/clan/geographical group for most bad Pakistani behaviour in Britain. Is there something to that?
Also your country looks extremely beautiful. Closest I've been was Kashgar.

Post the full list of towns

paki go home

to londonistan

>Marriage under 16 is illegal in Pakistan
Raveena(13) and Reena(15)
Tell us more jokes.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1177x303, 50K)