I hate seeing racist assholes online further perpetuating the stereotype of the racist Rebel

I hate seeing racist assholes online further perpetuating the stereotype of the racist Rebel.
Okay... so blacks by in large may not test as high on I.Q tests as other races. SO WHAT? That's no grounds to just throwing around the N word and threatening litch them...

There's a black guy who comes into our live feed some times... He knows I have rebel flag... He knows I'm not racsit... but then these 1488 goons just came in ruined everything.

But I feel like taking her down would just be giving into the Social Justice PC Narrative

... The Rebel flag is mine It's my heritage and you call me a racist till your blue in the face...
a kike, an indred hill billy, or whatever you want. I'm not apologizing for it... I'm not taking it down... I'm not denouncing my Confederate heritage...

In the race war that's coming...
I'm not siding with racists who make fun of black people...
But I'm not with siding Social justice goons who look for any reason to call people Nazis... just so they have an excuse to use violence.

So ... I will stand a rebel ... even if it's mean I could die... even if it's I die alone...
I'm not happy about it... Just like it was in civil war... Even if odds are against you... if you feel like it's right thing to do ... you stand your ground...

I don't know if the Holocaust was real... I assume it is... I'm pretty sure it was...
But what if it's not? I'm starting to get the impression we're not being told the whole story about it. The 6 Million ... does seem a little high though...

Attached: 1405557618616s.jpg (233x248, 9K)

LMFAO get out of the road!! Honk honk!

>litch them.

Mate, no-one is going to use undead wizards against them.

Niggers should all be deported back to africa, they are low IQ monkeys

What, all of them?

This sounds like some kind of yankee shit

Damn straight brother

Attached: 1530317895564.jpg (709x946, 457K)

Yes, ALL of them, fucking subhuman shitskins should not even be allowed to exist

Nigger GTFO

Source?

This is how you preserve the purity of your heritage and stop retards from abusing it. Symbols have power they can't help but want to destroy them.
For example, the Swastika. We all know its an ancient symbol right? But did you know it was a symbol spread and used by ancient Indo-European peoples? Those same light skinned clear eyed people who made their way down to Iran, Egypt, Greece, and across to Asia and the americas.
They were heralded as the builders and leaders by every tribe they came in contact with. A people who denounced trade and comfort, instead preferring self sufficiency and conflict as methods of producing strong men.
What would it do to the European psyche, if we all shared a common ancestor that could provide us with an over arching ancient identity, and a history of achievement that spans thousands of years.
What would it do if the beliefs our ancestors carried to the the 4 corners of the earth resulted in the religions and societies we create today? And that we still have enough evidence to reconstruct it free of the influence of the Jews.
What would it do to other peoples if the European wakes up and sees the history that he's been blinded, declawed and "civilised".
Yes user. Symbols are very fucking important.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-220258_Chrome.jpg (2394x1242, 3.01M)

Gay

Indo europeans were violent, backwards steppeniggers though

Ahem... Despite

Fight for the south user, cleanse the Homeland of the Yankees and the niggers
They will never care for you in a time of need

niggerloving yankee

Why do we hate niggers?

13% of the population causes over 50% of the homicide. I know, it seems like an over used statistic, but you have no idea what death is like. It is a very real thing.

>inb4 they're poorer than whites
There are more poor white people than black people in America.
>i-its the whiteys!
The whiteys fault that your fathers leave you as soon as they hit up your mom, and that she only kept you because she couldn't afford an abortion? Yea, that's white people fault somehow, right?
>b-but we wuz slaves!
Okay.. every single ethnicity in existence was enslaved at some point. This point is moot. That is the past. This is the present.
>b-but da reparations!
Almost 1,000,000 white people died in the civil war to save your nigger ass a future and you blow your welfare check on Jordans. Fuck you.
>b-but da pigs be killun us!
No. If a black man walks outside, he is 8x more likely to be killed by another black man than by a police officer. Even if he is killed by a pig, he is more likely to be killed by a black pig than a white police officer.
>b-but muh!!
No. Shut the

Surely not every black commits crime though, so what's wrong with them?

>Surely cancer doesn't kill everyone of its victims, so whats wrong with it?

They are still breathing up the white mans air though.

The kind of people who get "Triggred" by the rebel flag are doing it for one reason & one reason only... It's a power play.

It makes them feel powerful... Simple as that.
They can't stand that sight of something that gives some small shed of pride to an already broken people.

You ever heard of being a sore winner?

I'm glad we abolished slavery.
I'm okay that the south lost the civil war...
But I'm not I'm not cuckold to some social justice goon just give them their power fix.

Attached: 15d434c2ebeee47b2ec2e0635487dd2e.jpg (599x573, 104K)

it's racist to expect them to meet our standards.

>ugly fat white trash bitch
After we kill the traitors and non-whites, rednecks and white trash come next on the day of the rope.

I didn't say that though, i said what's wrong with high iq law abiding blacks (inb4 hurr durr dey don't exist)

>S-so what if cancer spreads... some cancer can be beneficial to society! The cancer and parasites have high IQ and abide by the law (god forbid) so. so.. whats wrong with cancer!?

Well?

Well what you fucking nigger lover? They aren't welcome because they're fucking niggers, subhumans of the subhumans, a fucking parasite to society and I will admit there are some high IQ ones but that doesn't really mean anything to me. Niggers are niggers, and they do not belong in a white mans nation. I know you like Tyrone fucking your wife but we don't get into that shit here, it's considered cuck shit. So fuck off faggot.
.com